Russia > Football > 11/2012 ; 12/2013

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011

Tomsk vs Amkar 1.73 :wall V. Novgorod - Terek Grozni 1.53 :ok There are data that these matches contractual, I will try to risk and I will put at these commands. :hope:hope:hope
Kamaz vs Sibir 2.31 Today Kamaz play against Sibir. Commands are at one level on game so I think, all game will be constructed today on tactics, instead of on individual actions of players. Against each other, commands met 5 times from them 2 victories has gained Kamaz, 2 victory has gained Siberia, and there was one drawn game. Considering that Kamaz on departure has lost last match, today at native tribunes at them it is necessary to win a problem. :hope:hope:hope

Kamaz vs Sibir 2.31 :wall Today Kamaz play against Sibir. Commands are at one level on game so I think, all game will be constructed today on tactics, instead of on individual actions of players. Against each other, commands met 5 times from them 2 victories has gained Kamaz, 2 victory has gained Siberia, and there was one drawn game. Considering that Kamaz on departure has lost last match, today at native tribunes at them it is necessary to win a problem.
Kamaz vs Enisey 1.8 KAMAZ and Yenisei played among themselves three matches, two of which Yenisei has lost, and one match has ended with a drawn game. Yenisei in general newbie in FNL, and he has already shown fine result in this season, I think at a command already forces should come to an end, and she will play last games not so well, as the beginnings though probably I am mistaken. KAMAZ any more doesn't win throughout 2 matches, today at native tribunes, Kamaz is simply obliged to win, because three points for a command are very important at present. To all other Yenisei has lost the basic goalkeeper, and his doubler has played in this season only 4 matches in which has passed 5 balls. At Kamaza because of search of cards Koronov won't play. Instead of him will be Kozhanov and Kobjalko. The match of 1 circle has come to the end with the account 1:1. I think today Kamaz should win. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Hi! Finally solved, You have entered an invalid username or password! :cry Are you ready to party ? ;) Your international high energy tipster from the very far mystical East (Russia!!!) is ready to make some noise :lol . Love to entertain you! :clap

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 ;) Well betting on FNL, Division one it is difficult (for me) . Since, the change of competional system many things happens. Follow odds dropping is suicide. Last round lost "thanks" to a referee mistake : Kamaz - Sibir had home team score in the first half @ 2.10 . Today I shall focus on Mordovia vs Sibir and one or two games from the 3rd division, West. On Mordovia vs Sibir I see a very open game, h2h are devastating : 3-0-0 Sibir lead with twice wininng 6-2 score! Mordovia sold main gkper to Dinamo Moscow and another from defense likely he (gkper) will feature but doubt he will be 100% focused. This say a lot for theyr ambition to get a spot in the PL. Torpedo Moscow are in trouble with the compo for the game with Ural, some missing players.

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Volga Tver - Saturn-2 - 3rd, West Pick : Volga @ 1.67 Bwin Stake : 3/4 = 90 Euro Its already known players Saturn-2 left club, now other 3 important gone for better clubs (included gkper) . Second gkper is crap, so the young team of Saturn-2 face big troubles. Dont look at the standings, look for the insider tip. And.. past 3 results of Saturn-2. My call is obvious, home win. Odds local russian bookie start 1.65 , now 1.45. Anything but a home win (even convincing) should be considered surprise. Otherwise, think why Saturn-2 better placed team is outsider here. Right odds looking at table should look like: 2.30 - 3.20 - 3.20. Starting odds 1.65 - 3.20 - 4.00 GL ! Lets hope for a good start, and this is the only bet for today. Past 3 months, 187 bets russian leagues, only 8 involved 3rd div West, with the following record: 6-0-2 , stakes: 33 units, profit: 22.80 , yield: 69.09 %

Volga Tver - Saturn-2 - 3rd, West Pick : Volga @ 1.67 Bwin Stake : 3/4 = 90 Euro Its already known players Saturn-2 left club, now other 3 important gone for better clubs (included gkper) . Second gkper is crap, so the young team of Saturn-2 face big troubles. Dont look at the standings, look for the insider tip. And.. past 3 results of Saturn-2. My call is obvious, home win. Odds local russian bookie start 1.65 , now 1.45. Anything but a home win (even convincing) should be considered surprise. Otherwise, think why Saturn-2 better placed team is outsider here. Right odds looking at table should look like: 2.30 - 3.20 - 3.20. Starting odds 1.65 - 3.20 - 4.00 GL ! Lets hope for a good start, and this is the only bet for today. Past 3 months, 187 bets russian leagues, only 8 involved 3rd div West, with the following record: 6-0-2 , stakes: 33 units, profit: 22.80 , yield: 69.09 %
Copying you on this - much smaller stake. Odds are 1.60 on bwin

live bet i will try Alania DNB ods 1.6 , i think that they will not lose 2nd home game medium stake
Hi.. Alania are tired team. With Bryansk isnt easy, they lost first match 0-1 and now Bryansk lead again. Besides Alania play second choice gkper today. :lol End of gasoline for the team of Vladikavkaz. Who will take leadership if Alania fail today? I still remain ferm: betting on FNL it requires only corners, it is unpredictable league. Today easy two games went over 9.5 at odds 1.90 Bet365 : Mordovia - Sibir and Alania - Bryansk (it will go, 4-4 HT) .

Volga Tver - Saturn-2 - 3rd, West Pick : Volga @ 1.67 Bwin Stake : 3/4 = 90 Euro Its already known players Saturn-2 left club, now other 3 important gone for better clubs (included gkper) . Second gkper is crap, so the young team of Saturn-2 face big troubles. Dont look at the standings, look for the insider tip. And.. past 3 results of Saturn-2. My call is obvious, home win. Odds local russian bookie start 1.65 , now 1.45. Anything but a home win (even convincing) should be considered surprise. Otherwise, think why Saturn-2 better placed team is outsider here. Right odds looking at table should look like: 2.30 - 3.20 - 3.20. Starting odds 1.65 - 3.20 - 4.00 GL ! Lets hope for a good start, and this is the only bet for today. Past 3 months, 187 bets russian leagues, only 8 involved 3rd div West, with the following record: 6-0-2 , stakes: 33 units, profit: 22.80 , yield: 69.09 %
FT: 3-0 :beer Free vladchicks for Antonnikov :loon

Kamaz vs Enisey 1.8 :ok KAMAZ and Yenisei played among themselves three matches, two of which Yenisei has lost, and one match has ended with a drawn game. Yenisei in general newbie in FNL, and he has already shown fine result in this season, I think at a command already forces should come to an end, and she will play last games not so well, as the beginnings though probably I am mistaken. KAMAZ any more doesn't win throughout 2 matches, today at native tribunes, Kamaz is simply obliged to win, because three points for a command are very important at present. To all other Yenisei has lost the basic goalkeeper, and his doubler has played in this season only 4 matches in which has passed 5 balls. At Kamaza because of search of cards Koronov won't play. Instead of him will be Kozhanov and Kobjalko. The match of 1 circle has come to the end with the account 1:1. I think today Kamaz should win. :hope:hope:hope
How I also spoke, somebody else has earned today?

I still remain ferm: betting on FNL it requires only corners' date=' it is unpredictable league. Today easy two games went over 9.5 at odds 1.90 Bet365 : Mordovia - Sibir and Alania - Bryansk (it will go, 4-4 HT) .[/quote'] Second that! Really unpredictable :unsure However, corners market is definatly worth trying! Eg. as well as I can remember all home matches of KAMAZ went over 9 (corners), except the one which was today against Yenisey (I think it was 3-3).

Я думал парни са яро поддерживают местные команды' date=' очень удивлён такому комменту :).[/quote'] Кавказ, ты навсегда в наших сердцах! ;) Альбина Апанаева: Забьет > Договорной матч Димитрович Won :loon bb941fe31ccde04359c9fc3c5cbfc35b.png И ам нот фром Кавказ .. Я не живу в Кавказ :))

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Россия. Молодежное первенство 9 Тур Дата: 03.09.11 – 14:00 мск Кр. Советов (мол.) (Самара) vs Спартак (мол.) (Москва) Сумма ставки: 2/4 = 60 Euro @ Bwin ------------------------------------------------------------------- Youth Championship , 9 round (postponed game) - 03.09.11 Krylya Sovetov Samara (U21) vs Spartak Moscow (U21)

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Не ну в премьер лиге я за ЦСКА, но думаю, на форуме ненужную неприязнь между клубами поднимать не будем :nana, а в ФНЛ я за Камаз :D, а этот парняга с ником Карамзина он русский или нет ?