Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011

kevshat

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 Delighted England managed to snag victory earlier and delighted Bopara did the business. Duminy got an absolute peach from Jimmy though and Sehwag has just thrown his wicket away so despite calling a sexy 8/1, only finish +2.00 for the day. Played any other winners :clap

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 Kenya v Canada - Kenya @ 10/11 Sportingbet 2pts Both sides have been very poor with the bat so far, initially I was looking at a victory for Canada here but checking the warm-up games Kenya actually performed well against the lesser sides posting decent totals, whilst Canada were still being skittled out cheaply. The sides both played Afghanistan with Kenya playing much more respectably, not sure how much we can go by this, as Canada did give Pakistan a match however I think Kenya have the potential to get a bigger total and are the call here.

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 Not overly looking forward to the match tomorrow. Fancy Canada to win actually but it really can go either way so I'm not going to guess who will come out on top. Will only go with the following: 3pts Under 5.5 Sixes EVS Willhill These two just don't hit sixes. Canada have only hit 5 in three innings so far this tournament whilst Kenya have hit three in three innings with all three coming from a Collins Obuya 47-run cameo. The boundary here is easily clearable and the last two games here have had this line cleared with ease but that's mainly due to the West Indies playing here twice and South Africa also visiting. Yes they have faced some world class bowling in those times too but I genuinely don't see many players in each side that can come in and blast a 20-ball fifty like say a Pollard can. If Cheema turns up this might be in a spot of trouble but I don't think there'll be six sixes and I am happy to play unders here at evens. 1pt B. Rao Top Canada Bowler 7/2 This pitch has been a bit of a dream for spinners so far in the two matches that've been here. Pieter Seelar picked up three here against the Windies and Tahir did one better and snagged four against the same oppostion. Rao has been in decent nick and was impressive taking a couple wickets against the Pakistanis last time out. He will more than likely bowl close to his full allotment of overs and I generally feel that he will be effective against a side that was blown away by spin not too long ago on a pitch that favours his style of bowling. Odds are abit short and Canada are not short of spin options but his form combined with the troubles Kenya faced against leg break before make Rao my pick for tomorrow. 1pt AS. Hansra Top Canada Batsman 5/1 StanJames Considering that Canada have serious shortfallings with the bat, a score of something around 30 could be in with a serious shout for Top Batsman. Hansra so far this tournament has scored 20, 9 and 43 which actually works out to 18% of Canada's runs so far in the competition! He's not a complete tool with the bat and averages a modest 26.16. He will come in at either 4 or 5 tomorrow and I think he is a good price at 6.00 to top score like he did last time. To be honest, the Top Batmsan markets for both teams is a bit of a lottery in this match but 5/1 is a good price for someone in form. So I'll play.

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 bigmac... Just out of interest... do you know how many 6's these bowling attacks have conceded? From my point of view having faced 'proper' teams up to now I wouldn't've expected them to get good bowling attacks away.... but if their own bowling has been tonked, I would fancy 3 6's a team possible... if you get my drift... more about how poor are the bowlers on show, than the batters... sort of thing...

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011

bigmac... Just out of interest... do you know how many 6's these bowling attacks have conceded? From my point of view having faced 'proper' teams up to now I wouldn't've expected them to get good bowling attacks away.... but if their own bowling has been tonked' date=' I would fancy 3 6's a team possible... if you get my drift... more about how poor are the bowlers on show, than the batters... sort of thing...[/quote'] Yeah I getcha and it's actually a fair point. However, so far this tournament, Canada conceded only 2 sixes to Sri Lanka, 2 to Zimbabwe and only 1 to a big hitting Pakistani side. Kenya conceded three to Pakistan, none to Sri Lanka and only two to New Zealand. Fairly low numbers when you look at it on face value. Having said all this there will probably go and be seventeen maximums tomorrow and to be honest with my luck so far this tournament there probably will be but couple the low number of sixes conceded with the lack of explosive batsmen on each side and unders looks like a decent shout. Especially at EVS.

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 Better day on Sunday. +3.14 for the day so back down to -21.16 overall but more importantly as discussed above lots of outrights have been strengthened over the last couple of days and those Yusuf 6's were very welcome. 3 for tomorrow. 5pts Canada to beat Kenya Evs Boylesports I see absolutely no reason why Canada are not the favourites here. These conditions just don't suit Kenya at all. Who would expect them to? They are from Africa where the wickets are quick and bounce. This is a slow pudding which turns and has the ability to turn square. The only way conditions could suit Canada any more is if there was an endless supply of maple syrup on tap. Most of the Canadian side have sub-continent origins and I fully expect them to go well here. Kenya are supposed to have the better batting line up but I think that's all reputation alone. Steve Tikolo, their star man, looks like he is unsure whether to use the bat to hit a cricket ball with or whether to swat flies with it. If he took the latter option he's so out of touch he'd miss them too. Collins Obuya is their best batsman at this event so far and really he's a leg spinner with the yips. Canada's batting hasn't pulled up any trees in this tournament yet but they've shown that they have potential and with no Malinga, Afridi or Price - all top top bowlers in this format, to worry about I think their batsmen will up the ante in this match. It's not like they don't have the batting. Bagai is a very correct player and Sukhari looks like he's got the hang of which end of the bat to hold too. One area Canada have impressed in is their bowling attack which as I said before is bang on for this wicket. Kenya's isn't a great deal short of cannon fodder in truth. Canada certainly played against better attacks than this Kenyan one in their preparations for this event including in that Caribbean twenty20 tournament which could have been perfect preparation for this match. Canada have won the last 3 ODI meetings between these two so I'm all ears if anyone can tell me why they can't make it 4 on the bounce. I see no reason at all so it's a hefty stake on Bagai's men here. 3pts H.Baidwan's Performance Pts - 34&Over 5/6 Bet365 Points are scored as follows: 1pt per run, 10pts per catch & 20pts per wicket. One man who has impressed me for Canada is Hanvir Baidwan. I think he's bowled really well and they way he went toe to toe with Angelo Mathews and stood up to him in the opening match and then got his wicket was excellent to see. He's actually covered this line with the ball in all 3 matches Canada have played and there's no Sangakkara, Jayawardene, Younis, Misbah or Taibu in this line up. He changes his pace well and gets the ball to do just enough. I think he'll be a pain in the arse for the Kenyan's to face in this match. If he doesn't cover this total with the ball then he's offered a couple of fair scores with the bat too. 34 is low given he can perform in all 3 facets of the game so I'll take the overs here on a guy who is actually sitting in a tie for 8th in the wicket charts in this tournament. 1pt Balaji Rao Top Canada Bowler 7/2 VC Having sung the praises of Baidwan it's time to do the same to the big lad Balaji Rao. He ain't going to win no fitness contests but pie eating contests and bowling contests and I think Balaji is yer man. I've enjoyed watching him bowl in this tournament and when quality players of spin like Misbah, Umar Akmal and Dilshan are struggling to get him away on sluggish wickets then the Kenyans could have problems on a turning wicket like the Feroz Shah Kotla. We know this will spin. Botha found Gayle's outside edge and Benn found Amla's in the opening match on this ground so this will turn and with a leggie, a wrong'un and a top spinner Rao is going to have the Kenyan's in knots. We saw how inept the Kenyan batsmen were facing Afridi and he doesn't turn it. With the Kenyan's having no idea where it's going I think the big lad can have a real impact in his 10 overs here.

Yeah I getcha and it's actually a fair point. However, so far this tournament, Canada conceded only 2 sixes to Sri Lanka, 2 to Zimbabwe and only 1 to a big hitting Pakistani side. Kenya conceded three to Pakistan, none to Sri Lanka and only two to New Zealand. Fairly low numbers when you look at it on face value. Having said all this there will probably go and be seventeen maximums tomorrow and to be honest with my luck so far this tournament there probably will be but couple the low number of sixes conceded with the lack of explosive batsmen on each side and unders looks like a decent shout. Especially at EVS.
You have to take into account the grounds they've done that on though too. Sri Lanka don't hit many 6's anyway but particularly at that huge ground in Hambantota and the Pakistan match was on a poor wicket in Colombo which isn't small either. You highlighted in your original write up that this is a significantly small ground. As for Kenya, again 3 to Pakistan were on the biggest ground of them all in this event in Hambantota, Sri Lanka batted under lights in Colombo which history says isn't easy and New Zealand were chasing 70 but hit 2 on the same ground England and SA hit one between them on today. I'm not saying that to put you off but just pointing out that sometimes bare stats can be misleading without comparing with situations. For what it's worth I think you'll be fine because I think Kenya will get rolled over for very little but thought it was worth highlighting the possible extra thought process more so for future reference than this particular occasion :ok.

5pts England to beat SA at 13/8 with Bet365
Wins thanks to a big saffer choke - back up to 12.65 points profit for the tournament now. Couple of plays for tomorrow: 7pts Kenya to beat Canada at 2.02 with Betfair Think that this is huge value on the Kenyan lads here. Bookies really haven't a clue as to how to price this up, and opinion appears to be divided in general - a match that genuinely could go either way. Kenya were skittled for 69 in their first game and have not really recovered since. In their last game against Sri Lanka though there were a few promising signs with a couple of their batsmen showing some form and more importantly some application/understanding of the game situation. They were skittled in the end, but Malinga had the yorker on a sixpence that day - would have accounted for far better teams than Kenya. Canada are another side that have not really got going. Their bowling has been decent, but the batting looks awful. There seems to be a genuine lack of application or understanding of match situations. Canada have won the last few between the 2 sides, but Kenya were missing a fair few players in them games. I think that they are the more reliable side of the two and at these odds I make them a strong play. When it comes to a game between 2 minnows you have to pick the side you feel are more solid, and for me that is the Kenyans. 2pts Waters top Kenya batsman at 9/2 with Stan James Huge price here on a fairly talented young batsman. He hasn't delivered so far in this competition, but before this he had shown some pretty decent form. When on song he has a decent technique and a good cricketing brain. The Canada opening attack could be just what he is after here. If he gets in I fancy him to score big and not throw his wicket away. With Canada's strengths clearly lying with the spinners, Waters may be in a good position to get a start on the other batsman and perhaps bat through a decent amount of the innings.

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 Great Work Bigmac & Kevshat :clap Bigmac, your getting a great return from these 'top bat' bets... you've had a few up haven't you? I didn't follow Hansra myself because I followed an outright for him to be top Canadian tournament bat.... he's 40 ahead at the moment... can't find the tip having looked for it now though.....

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 Hello guys! I'm new in this forum and I want to help the maximum that I can. First of all, I want to say that I'm not from a English country and my English is one of the worst of the world hehehe. Well, my first pick is the over of Afridi in tomorrow match between Pakistan and NZ. He is in a magnificient form in this WC with 14 wickets and He is doing a very good job guiding Pakistan to a 3 in a row victories. His ability to make some runs with the bat and take some catches in the matches, makes me think that the line is a little bit low. So: 5 pts S.Afridi 51 or more points 5/6 bet365.com Good Luck for all!

Hello guys! I'm new in this forum and I want to help the maximum that I can. First of all, I want to say that I'm not from a English country and my English is one of the worst of the world hehehe. Well, my first pick is the over of Afridi in tomorrow match between Pakistan and NZ. He is in a magnificient form in this WC with 14 wickets and He is doing a very good job guiding Pakistan to a 3 in a row victories. His ability to make some runs with the bat and take some catches in the matches, makes me think that the line is a little bit low. So: 5 pts S.Afridi 51 or more points 5/6 bet365.com Good Luck for all!
:welcome to PL Rahul. Good luck with Afridi mate :ok.

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 Sport Cricket Event Pakistan v New Zeland Selection Lay New Zeland (Lay) Strength 10/10 Date 08/03/2011 Bookmaker/Price Victor Chandler @ 2.59 Reasoning Really like the look of Pakistan in this tournament. Bowling unit looks quality and I like them against the New Zeland batting. NZ top order are very aggressive and against the likes of Gul and Afridi that doesn't often work. Pakistan batting also looking ok and I think they have most of the angles covered for this match.

Bigmac, your getting a great return from these 'top bat' bets... you've had a few up haven't you?
Never got one before and two come along in two days :loon Taking into account all my bets on the world cup so far I currently sit at -10.18. Even though it's still minus figures, It sat at beyond -30 at point so we're moving in the right direction. Tomorrow's match could be a potential stumbling block. Two teams who could both win this tie on a ground that has never held an international fixture before :\ I fancy Southee to beat 35&Over at 365 and there's a bird in the back of my head saying take Umar Akmal each way as Top Batsman but at 6/1 I'm not so sure. If I convince myself to I'll post reasoning later. One for the moment: 4pts Martin Guptill to beat Mohammad Hafeez (-1.5runs) 5/6 Ladbrokes At the beginning of the World Cup I had all the outright bets I fancied on my blackberry and day-by-day I found myself whittling them down until I was left with the ones I felt the most confident in. One of the ones that didn't make the cut was Martin Guptill to be Top NZ batsman at 4/1 with Coral. Unfortunately, he has found some serious form of late nad is in great touch with the bat. He's been New Zealand's best batsman over the past year or so and really has adapted quickly to the sub-continent conditions in the few weeks he's been here. Hafeez on the other hand is an issue Pakistan seriously need to address. Their opening partnership is probably the weakest out of all the 'Top 8' and it actually pains me that I wasted 1pt on him being Top Batsman in their last match. He has 1 score of over 35 in his last 9 innings and averages a mere 22. I think Guptill has the beating of him here and I think he'll survive the opening might of Akhtar and Razzaq.

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 Much better day for me. +6.50pts for the match so back to -14.66 now so definitely going in the right direction. Good calls bigmac too :clap. 2 for me tomorrow. Not going bonkers as nobody really knows how this wicket is going to play. 4pts Pakistan -2.5wickets/20.5runs 10/11 Sportingbet New Zealand made me look a bit of a mug on Friday but I'm adamant they're still shit. Their batting line up is way too weak for me the problem is the weaker nations haven't got through the opening partnership. Pakistan will. These two sides should know each other inside out having played a 6 match series in NZ just before the world cup. I've been impressed with Pakistan both in that series and here and I think they're playing some top cricket both with bat and ball. New Zealand didn't really do much with the ball against Australia and were even worse with the bat even with 7 out and out batsmen. Having beaten NZ in their own conditions I fully expect Pakistan to confirm placings with them in conditions which will suit them better and will take Afridi's men to pick up a comfortable win here. 1pt ew N.McCullum Top New Zealand Batsman 25/1 Coral (1/5 1,2,3) Pretty much everything I said in the last match stands here. I expect this to be a harder wicket to bat on so I would expect him in this time. He hit two half centuries in the series with Pakistan in New Zealand so we know he can bat against them. He's in decent nick and 25/1 with more chance of him batting looks perfectly acceptable for an ew punt to me.

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 This is a tough game to call. Pakistan have played well during the tournament, but they are easily the most unpredictable team in world cricket. I just can't bring myself to back them at around 1.60 despite the fact that they look the better team here.

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 Thinking about NZ Highest 1st 15 overs @ 1.95 (Sportsbet). Traditionally Pakistani opening pairs aren't very strong, and I think it is similar here. Their strength in batting starts when Akmal comes in and leads the way for Khan and Misbah to consolidate an innings. So of the top 5 I can really only see 1 player consistently scoring at a high rate. In the Pakistani top order, only Akmal has a SR over 80. Compare this to NZ on the other hand, where both Guptill and McCullum like to score quickly, and once they are out, they have players like Taylor and Ryder to come to the crease. All of these guys have a SR of over 80 throughout their careers, so they clearly like to score quickly. Pakistan have some big hitters in their squad, but they tend to come in later in the innings compared to NZ's who come at the top of the order.

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 M. Ul-Haq - Top Pak Batsman @ 5.50 (Betchoice) Reasoning is pretty simple here. Khan and Misbah are the heart of this Pakistani side. Around all the slogging of Afridi and Power hitting of the Akmal brothers, Khan and Misbah seem to go unnoticed scoring consistently through the middle overs and really setting the side up for that hit at the end. Of the 3 World Cup matches Pakistan have played, Misbah top scored in 2 of them and was second to Umar in the third. Add to that, in the recent Pakistani tour of NZ, Misbah top scored in 2 of the 4 ODI's he played in, and consistently put scores on the board throughout the series. I just think either Misbah or Khan will top score, as it will fall on their shoulders throughout the middles 20-25 overs to knock the ball around and set a platform. Misbah just seems to be the in form batsman of those 2. Of course, there is always the chance with Pakistan that one of their hitters whacks 80 (35)...:lol Best of Luck everyone. :ok

Thinking about NZ Highest 1st 15 overs @ 1.95 (Sportsbet). Traditionally Pakistani opening pairs aren't very strong' date= and I think it is similar here. Their strength in batting starts when Akmal comes in and leads the way for Khan and Misbah to consolidate an innings. So of the top 5 I can really only see 1 player consistently scoring at a high rate. In the Pakistani top order, only Akmal has a SR over 80. Compare this to NZ on the other hand, where both Guptill and McCullum like to score quickly, and once they are out, they have players like Taylor and Ryder to come to the crease. All of these guys have a SR of over 80 throughout their careers, so they clearly like to score quickly. Pakistan have some big hitters in their squad, but they tend to come in later in the innings compared to NZ's who come at the top of the order.
Just to change some of the things in this post, Ryder is not playing and Oram is coming in to replace him...:(

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 2 losers yesterday - Waters dropped the game early on when Hansra was on 0. Awful attempt at a simple catch. Down to 3.65 points profit for the tournament. been that kind of tournament so far punting wise - very up/down. Decided to wait and bet in play with this current NZ vs Pak game due to not knowing much about the pitch etc.

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 Glad I left today's game alone - amazing knock from Taylor. 10pts Seelaar player performance 22pts and over at 5/6 with B365 Max play for me here which is rare with player performance bets. However I feel that this line is ludicrously low. He is the only real spinner in the Netherlands lineup and took 3 wickets in his last game here. If India bat first he has a real chance at this as he should get his full 10 overs in. If Netherlands bat first then I feel that they are a good enough side to put up at least a half decent score. He bats at 9 so has a chance to pick up a couple of runs. If that happens then it is only a case of him taking one wicket to cover this line. Surprisingly averages 17 with the bat, so he could well just leave himself needing a catch to cover this. He is arguably Netherlands' best bowler and he is more than capable of taking 2 wickets to bring this in with just his bowling.

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 Anyone feel over 6.5 6's hit in the India vs Holland @ 5/6 is a good bet? India's batting line up is extremely strong and against such inferier opposition, surely they wouldn't find any trouble in hitting a fair share of 6's. However, what worries me is if Holland bat first, get out for a ridiculous low score and India as a result won't have enough time to hit 6's due to getting to their score so soon.

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 2 for me tomorrow. 5pts India (-32.5 runs) Highest 1st 15 Overs 4/5 Sportingbet I expect India to make a bit of hay against the new ball in this match. Dhoni has said he wants' an easy win and the two Delhi-ites in the Indian side - Sehwag and Gambhir will want to put on a good performance on a ground where internationally their records aren't what they could be. There's no real demons in this Dutch attack and the likes of Sehwag and Sachin should be able to get going quite quickly. Holland have had a couple of shockers with the bat so they may take their time a bit more at the top to build a platform for RTD to come in and propel. Zaheer Khan will be tough to face for the Dutch and Munaf isn't always the easiest to score off. Neither is Harbhajan who often bowls in the opening 15 overs. West Indies covered this bet easily enough and I expect India to as well. 5pts India -7.5 wickets/111.5runs 4/5 Bet365 West Indies and South Africa have run through this Dutch batting lineup and I see no reason why India won't do the same. I don't expect Chawla to play here, I think R Ashwin will get a gig here and his mystery balls and variations will be tough for the Dutch batsmen to pick and they've shown so far that they don't play spin too well. India should put up a real big total even on a slow wicket like this is. The boundaries aren't big and as I said before the Dutch attack holds no mysteries. The Canadians showed on Monday that batting under lights offers no huge troubles and with the Dutch attack set up similar to the Kenyan one I can't see them containing India. Most of these mismatches have been won by this total and although India didn't cover it against the Irish, the Irish are a lot better than the Dutch for my money so I'll take India to win this very comfortably.

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 +3.32 for the day. -6.81 for the tournament. 2pts Harbhajan Singh Most Economical Bowler (Between Khan, Patel, Burkhari, Seelar & Ten Doeschate) 9/4 via StanJames First and foremost, I don't see this going to any of the dutch bowlers. If India bat first, it is going to be the longest 50 overs of their life and I see a mammoth score from the Indians (leading to expensive dutch bowling figures). Similarly, if they bat second, I reckon the (oddly average) Indian attack has enough quality in their ranks to keep it tight and NOT start conceding runs all over the gaff. Harbhajan has had a pretty ordinary tournament so far which is pretty annoying on my part because I have him on an outright to be top tournament wicket taker. Unless he starts to do some Afridi-shit from here on in, he ain't gonna place in the top 5 which sucks for me. However, in the tournament so far, he has been India's most economical bowler. He has bowled 29 overs out of a possible thirty and gone for 4.80, 5.80 & 3.30. In the first match he lost out to Zaheer Khan by one run and oddly enough the same thing happened in the third match where again Zaheer conceded one run less than Singh. I saw last week though when Kenya and Canada played their game here how much this pitch aided the spinners though and I think HS has the edge over Zaheer. Despite Zaheer being a top bowler with the new ball, he's vulnerable in this market as he generally bowls at the beginning of the innings and at the end where runs are most likely to be scored. 2 points says Singh keeps it tight in the middle overs more than the rest of the five contenders. 4pts Z. Khan Performance Pts 40&Over 4/6 via Bet365 I hate taking performance points bets when the prices are lowered but I like this one too much to not. Khan has covered this in every match so far and I don't see him not doing so again tomorrow. As mentioned above, he's brilliant with the new ball and dangerous at the end with the old so two wickets is near enough nailed on for him. If Netherlnads bat second, they will have to deal with the dew on the pitch and added moisture which may even help the ball to reverse a touch more. More fxckeries on their part to deal with. Overs for me. 1pt ew T. de Grooth Top Dutch Batsman 8/1 (1/5, 1-3) via Coral Can't get three in three can I ? :loon De Grooth is not the best batsman in the world by any stretch of the imagination. He averages a modest 20-odd and will come in at number 6 for Holland tomorrow. He isn't in AMAZING nick with the bat with scores of 28, 1 and 12 so far but I feel he has been a bit unlucky. He got an absolute peach from Benn for his one against the Windies and was JUST run out by Graeme Smith versus South Africa the other day from a direct hit from the field. Definitely feel that if he survives twenty balls or so he can definitely dig in for his side and score decently and maybe place and a stretch lead the run charts. I am not keen on the openers for Holland here. They won't have played in India before AGAINST India, in Delhi with 42,000 people in the crowd all against them seemingly and I reckon early wickets will fall under the pressure. Potentially gives time for De Grooth to come in and do what he needs to do. A 76-run knock against Sri Lanka in a warm up match shows what he is capable of too.

However, what worries me is if Holland bat first, get out for a ridiculous low score and India as a result won't have enough time to hit 6's due to getting to their score so soon.
Whenever there's a mismatch in quality like there is tomorrow, I always avoid sixes markets for that reason. Too much depends on the toss and in my eyes, it's just not worth the risk. If you decide to play, best of luck :hope

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 India 1st over runs, 7 runs or more @ 3/1 Sportingbet Buhkari will open the bowling, in his 3 matches so far, hes been hit for 7 fours in the first over from 18 balls. hes been hit for 12, 12 and 4 runs in each match, the four came against Amla. India have made 9, 12 and 8 so far in the first over, Sehwag seems to always face the first ball which helps the bet. India's 1st scoring shot, four runs @ 5/1 sportingbet this has been achieved each match so far for India batting, and Holland bowling. these first over bets have been going pretty well so far, its been good to fade Ireland in particular. only taking the second one if India bat first, its actually the match first scoring shot.. this market stays open after the toss at this book

India 1st over runs, 7 runs or more @ 3/1 Sportingbet Buhkari will open the bowling, in his 3 matches so far, hes been hit for 7 fours in the first over from 18 balls. hes been hit for 12, 12 and 4 runs in each match, the four came against Amla. India have made 9, 12 and 8 so far in the first over, Sehwag seems to always face the first ball which helps the bet.
Great stat mate! :ok Look like juicy odds with Sehwag opening!