PuntersLounge.com Poker Club on PokerStars

morlspin

You are invited to join the PuntersLounge.com private poker club for Home Games online. - If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com - Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button - Enter the PuntersLounge.com Club ID number: 17351 - Enter the PuntersLounge.com Invitation Code: plseries Your Name: Enter your forum username so we can identify who you are - you must be a forum member This new feature allows to have more flexibility on setting tournaments and we can have up to 5,000 chip tournaments with 20 minute blinds. We can also set up private cash games which I'll be setting up over time. There is also no chat moderation by PokerStars. if you have any questions about this, please post in this thread. That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together. If you want to find out more, visit www.pokerstars.com/homegames

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge.com Poker Club on PokerStars

You are invited to join the PuntersLounge.com private poker club for Home Games online. - If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com - Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button - Enter the PuntersLounge.com Club ID number: 17351 - Enter the PuntersLounge.com Invitation Code: plseries Your Name: Enter your forum username so we can identify who you are - you must be a forum member This new feature allows to have more flexibility on setting tournaments and we can have up to 5,000 chip tournaments with 20 minute blinds. We can also set up private cash games which I'll be setting up over time. There is also no chat moderation by PokerStars. if you have any questions about this, please post in this thread. That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together. If you want to find out more, visit www.pokerstars.com/homegames
Great joined waiting for acceptance,this seems a great idea. I just logged on to Stars and the Home Game page came up but none of my mates play so this is great news,:)