2012 Challenge - Multiples target 1000pt return

Re: 2011 Challenge - Multiples target 1000pt return 7.00 Kempton On Terms 25/1 Bet365 Think this horse has a decent chance in this race tonight. This horse likes to front run whereas most of the field like to be help up. Hopefully Hayley who has won on the horse before might steady it up in front and catch them all out turning for home. The horse won 4 on the bounce last year on turf and at kempton winning between 1m4f and 2m. Was highly tried towards the end of last season and probably didn't perform as well he could after such a gruelling campaign. Hopefully the break will have done the horse the world of good and can return on top form. Alsadaa won this race last year with a similar sort of ride to what I hope for from Hayley tonight. Lead all the way and then kicked clear. This is a much more competitive race though and a case could be made for every runner in the field. Just hoping they allow my selection a soft lead and then who knows. Think he is worth a bet each way in a very open race. 7.30 Kempton Chinese Democracy 4/1 Bet 365 Money was down for this one last time out at lingfield staying on well to get third. Think 7f here tonight will suit the horse more so than lingfield and I expect the horse to reverse form with Lord Deevert. A lot of out of form horses in this so I expect this one to go close. 5.30 Kempton Marching Home 9/1 Bet 365 Could be anything on handicap debut. Taking the chance that it is well handicapped and can go close. Think Swinburns horses always have to be respected first time in a handicap. Dont think hip hip hooray will win again, one oi is a non runner so I think Galantry will be the main danger to the selection. Will be tough for jodawes to lead all the way this time around from the widest draw. 8.00 kempton yakama 8/1 Bet 365 Decent run last time out against Bishopbriggs. Has run well before at this track. Should be staying on at the finish. Favourite will be hard to beat i think but just taking a chance that this one can go close. The only other horse in any sort of form along with the fav is goodbye cash so should have a decent chance here. £2 win yankee with bet 365

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 2011 Challenge - Multiples target 1000pt return

Nice one SER :clap Good to see plenty of interest/posts on the thread already. Lots of points of views on the best and fairest way to run the CHALLENGE . My take on it is I think some people are treating/thinking it as a competition it isn't its a challenge to bet/pick in your normal way ie if i picked 4 double digit priced horses i wouldn't have a 1pt win quad, trebs or even 1pt win L15 it would be 0.5 e/w L15 as thats my normal way i bet and thats what i would put on the thread so what you bet normally or would be happy to bet if you did place a bet that is what you put on this thread. Don't agree its all about backing winners place money adds up and its not to be sniffed 4 placed horses can return over 100 pts and Placepots/Jackpots should be allowed as all guys that do bets other than singles on ATR should be able to enter the multiple 2011 Challenge thats only but fair IMO and besides that a placepot at the likes of Cheltenham could easily pay over a 1000pts. Maybe it would be better to not have a prize for the winner to try and take the competition edge out of it. As for the points allowance i give my views earlier in the thread your not going to please every one.
Exactly! No comp just a challenge. Getting into limited stakes per bet etc is ok, i dont see a problem however the majority etc on here seem to have trebles or L15. Patents are few in number and not many doubles. I personally dont see why a 1pt L15 = 15pts, then a treble placed can be 15pts win treble, why? I still think its a 1pt win treble to achieve the 1000pt return.

Re: 2011 Challenge - Multiples target 1000pt return 1.50 Lingfield: Jimmy Ryan Ran very well LTO from 1lb lower in a stronger looking race than this. Form of that race franked yesterday by 3rd horse home; drawn well; big chance IMO. 4/1 1.20 Lingfield: Diamond Twister Couple of points of interest on this one today, markedly stepped back up in trip; is feasibly handicapped on best form and George Baker (only ride today) taking over in the in the saddle from apprentice. Could go well. 16/1 Lingfield 2.20: Merals Choice Ran well enough for a way LTO on reappearance after an 8-month break; eased a further 2lbs in the handicap so horse competes in lower grade than handicap's contested to date; entitled to come on for LTO run and no suruprise to see the horse go close in open event. 8/1 3.20 Lingfield: Sir Randolph Ran well enough LTO on handicap debut and was well beaten when hampered - ran that day as if trip too short though and no doubt step back up to a mile will benefit. Looks feasibly weighted and may not be far away here. 11/2 All prices Bet365 BOG Win lucky15

Re: 2011 Challenge - Multiples target 1000pt return Off to the races once again..... 1320 Ling Before The War This ex Luca Cumani horse show improved recent form last time at Kempton to suggest he might have a race in him. This contest is pretty competitive but at 20's with Stan James I am going to take a chance. 1450 Ling Ocean Legend There's been some money for this horse today and I think the Tony Carroll stable are beginning to hit a little bit of form. The Grey Boy ran well for a long while at Kempton yesterday. A number of this horses better runs come when he has had a race around 2 weeks before, and his 4 over 7furlongs 12 days ago should have put him spot on. Taken the 9's with Stan James 1920 Wolves Farleigh House I think this horse has an excellent e/w chance tonight. George Baker had 2 rides at Lingfield this afternoon (now down to 1 after Mcconnell's withdrawl) and he then heads upto Dunstall Park for 2 rides this evening. The 1st is in the 620 onboard EveyP who doesnt appear to have an obvious chance, but Farleigh in the last might just represent a bit of value. Trainer Neil king has had 3 winners in the last 14 days,albeit over the jumps,and whilst he doesnt have many flat runners when he does they should be respected. (2-2 at Lingfield last year). Taken the 10's with Stan James. 1pt e/w patent :hope

Re: 2011 Challenge - Multiples target 1000pt return 2.35 meydan golden desert - 5th in wokingham last year so unlikely to be fazed by big occasion. Oupaced over 6f last time 12/1 sj 3.10 meydan - war artist won in group company has to be respected in handicap here 8s sj 3.50 meydan - krypton factor hinted needed this trip at redcar in two year olds trophy 8/1 sj 4.25 meydan - invisible man royal hunt winner who is progressivew over mile. 11s sj Yankee 1 pt

Re: 2011 Challenge - Multiples target 1000pt return Will have a go today since got a few minutes spare :)! 4.00 Taunton- Sultan Fontenaille Great training performance last time out winning very well after 800+days off track but still well treated and just as effective over shorter trip 11/10 4.30 Taunton- Bathwick Brave Been well backed this morning and could easily give Pipe yard a double, 21% strike rate in bumpers and this looks weak 13/8 2.50 Lingfield- Blue Moon Still looks well ahead of mark, Julie Burke comes out of winter break to use 5lb claim to offset rise looks there for the win! 4/1 5.20 Wolverhampton- Weet A Surprise not been quite same this year but 5 from 20 round here and more suitable trip only 1lb above last winning mark 5/1 7.20 Wolverhampton- Farleigh House takes big step back down in trip having weakened last time won over CD off a 2lb lower mark and shaped well over similar trip back in december 8/1 1pt Super Yankee Potential returns: 4668

Re: 2011 Challenge - Multiples target 1000pt return 0.5 E/W Lucky 15 PP BOG 2.20 Lingfield~CAVALRY GAURD 33/1~Wild one here. Very moody and hard to catch on a going day but i like today jock Billy Cray hoping he may get a tune out of the horse. 2.50 Lingfield~KISS A PRINCE 12/1~Loves it here has been going steadly up the weights but may still be more to come esp here and can win at various distances. 4.20 Wolver~HI SPEC 14/1~Has a couple wins here has the tounge tie on to sweeten. This is her level (C7) and app takes a few lb off who had a couple of winner last visit to track. 7.20 Wolver~FARLIEGH HOUSE 8/1~Ex Prescott horse who is on a fair mark interesting Gorgeous George booked.

1.40 Taunton Mangonel ew @ SP Still a maiden but showed sme ability at taunton a couple of runs ago when finishing fourth in a decent race. Always shapes to me as though she would like softer ground and the drop in grade and trip coupled with the Ian Popham taking off the five poundsmeans she has chances of breaking her duck today. 1.50 Catterick Eighteen Carat Won well last time out at Aintree beating Sunari by 1.75 lengths. Should appreciate the step in trip and once again the ground will be to his liking. Has to defy a penalty today with Seren Rouge looking the obvious danger. 2.20 Catterick Carrietau Course and distance winner who can bounce back today after poor performance last time out Wetherby. Carrietau is an out and out front runner and there does not appear to be a lot of pace in the race. If given a soft lead will try to make all here. 3.30 Catterick Archies Wish Steps back up in trip but that should not be a problem as he has won over further before. Can be a bit hit or miss with his jumping on occaisions but if keeping it together today has conditions in his favour. L15 @ SP

Re: 2011 Challenge - Multiples target 1000pt return 0.5 point ew double best odds guarenteed placed with will hill Bureaucrat @ 20/1 2.55 catterick Bureaucrat i feel is a big price @ 20/1,in its 48 runs to date has an excellent strike rate of 10 wins over 20 percent including a class 2 contest,Bureaucrat has won over this distance before,Bureucrat ran 20 days ago after nearly a year off and should come on for that run. 3.20 chepstow Tuskar Rock @ Guaranteed Price (20/1) will hill even though Tuskar rock has not won from 20 starts it has been in the top three 10 times,two of its places have been over this 3 mile distance, both in class 4 races,at 20/1 i feel its a value bet and can get its first win today

Re: 2011 Challenge - Multiples target 1000pt return 3.40pm @ Lingfield 'Lopinot' 14/1 - All prices Ladrokes BOG I fancy a few today but this looks the standout bet at the prices. Go back 4 runs (and 9 months) and won a competitive handicap, little done since but goes well fresh, has Crowley onboard, a decent draw and runs off the same mark as that last win. I thinki it's overpriced, I think it's decent value. 12.55pm @ Lingfield 'Elhamri' 9/4 Runs in a tight little claimer today after not beaten far in a decent enough handicap on Tuesday. A repeat of that run should take this. Has speed if this gets tactical as well. 4.15pm @ Lingfield 'Last King Of Scotland' 11/2 Won over course and distance last time out after being hampered (admittedly won in stewarts room). Will benefit from strong Eddie Ahern handling today. Has to be on the premises. 4.35pm @ Wolverhampton 'Black Bacarra' 10/3 Went close last week after being well backed and obviously fancied, doesn't look anything tougher today, should go very close. 7.35pm @ Wolverhampton 'Tyrannosaurus Rex' 11/2 Despite poor looking form figures,the horse has been running fairly well, getting checked when going for runs, staying well late on, just not getting breaks, definitely primed for a big run. 1 point win canadian.

Re: 2011 Challenge - Multiples target 1000pt return 0.5 E/W L15 Split my bet first prices PP (BOG) then SJ (PRICES TAKEN) 3.40 Lingfield~LOPINOT 20/1-25/1~Taking a chance this horse will be ready to go on first run back. On a fair mark and Jolly Jim booked who has a couple of wins on the horse. Worth a dig i think the price will drift i've taken 40's on BF. 4.35 Wolver~METROPOLITAN CHIEF 12/1-14/1~A bit hit and miss better run last time if it can build on that and have a bit of luck could go close is tide in closely with a few of these as i said needs a bit of luck in running. 7.05 Wolver~CHINESE DEMOCARCY 3/1-7/2~ Running well and looks ready to strike after going close on Wed quick re apperance here will go very close. 7.35 Wolver~FANCIS ALBERT 12/1-16/1~No wins in 16 starts doesn't make great reading but has went close a few times and can pick up a crappy C7 like this. Another one that i think will drift in the market.

Re: 2011 Challenge - Multiples target 1000pt return 7.05 Wolves: Muqalad This is not a good contest and a case can be made for a few. However think this one has a chance. Has had three starts in handicap company, all of which leave a lot to be desired, however as a consequence has dropped to a handy looking mark and on best form shown in maiden company and with trainer in decent form, previous running could be left behind here tonight at a decent price. Been a bit of money about for it today too. 13/2 6.35 Wolves: Amwell Pinot Ran very well when just touched off LTO - same mark tonight and entitled to go very close IMO. 7/2 735 Wolves: Bluebok 6lb pull in the weights with LTO conqueror Duke of Rainford could be enough to turn around the half length beating and in a race lacking strength in depth, it may be these two that fight out the finish. 10/3 All prices Bet365 BOG 1pt Trixie

Re: 2011 Challenge - Multiples target 1000pt return No leaderboard as yet !!! 1.15 Would be against the odds on favourite giving 10lbs to a nicholls newcomer from France Plenty Pocket. NIcholls says on Betfair today that the horse is owned 50/50 by the Betfair Timeform club and Clive Smith. He knows that Sam Winner thrashed Grandouet by 15L and i will happily take the 3/1 offered by Bet365 1.50 I backed Caroles Legacy over fences at Cheltenham last time out and the horse ran really well to finiosh 2nd in a competitive race. Reverting to Hurdles today. 150 rated, should take account of this field. 6/4 Bet365 2.25 Master Minded should take this. Betting without the favourite is the market to be in, and i realy fancy Mad Max now after a good look at the form. Its flat track form reads 1-1-1-1-1-3 and Ascot wil again suit the horse (i wouldnt touch this horse at Cheltenham for example!). 9/2 B365 lets have a 1pt win patent on the above 3.

Re: 2011 Challenge - Multiples target 1000pt return 12.50 Lingfield - Medaille d'or - looks to have been let into handicaps on a tasty mark 11/10 2.00 Lingfield - Crafty Roberto - caught a useful one (Rasheed) on debut. Nothing of that calibre in the line up today 5/4 2.35 Lingfield - Insolenceofoffice - happier now back on AW and joined Dandy who has his team in good order. 8/13 1.15 Ascot - Grandouet - pleasing run last time at newbury and evidently going the right way. 1/2 2.25 Ascot - Petit Robin TBP - plenty of form in behind Master Minded and seems better suited to trip than Somersby. Evs 2.55 Ascot - Soldatino - made a big impression last term and drifted to a superb price now support come for McCoys runner. 4/1 6 fold accumulation with Bet 365 pays Just over 110/1.

Re: 2011 Challenge - Multiples target 1000pt return 3.05: Chjimes Denied clear run at crucial point last week when beaten by three of today's reopposing rivals. Given another chance here from same mark. 9/1 3.40: Five Star Junior Think this will be tough enough for favourite Anne of Kiev who undoubtedly has sound claims but isn't drawn ideally for running style IMO. Five Star Junior has a great chance on penultimate start when finishing a close of 3rd in a class 2 handicap and LTO running at Kempton wasn't too bad either. 7/2 2.35 Lingfield: Imogen Louise Dandy's top weight horse will take all the beating here however think that Imogen Louise has a chance here if able to put best foot forward. Ran well in a handicap at Leicester in September from a mark of 70 and if able to leave recent AW running behind would have claims at the weights. 10/1 2.50 Wincanton: That'll Do Promising looking C&D winner from top stable and may be on a nice opening handicap mark here. If handling softest ground conditions experienced to date then should go close IMO. 15/2 All prices Bet365 BOG Win lucky 15

Re: 2011 Challenge - Multiples target 1000pt return This probably won't even qualify if it does come off but I am going to post it anyways. £5 win yankee william hil 1.45 Leopardstown Flat Out 5/2 Really good impression over fences first time out when making all and winning easily at Punchestown. That was over further than this but the horse does have speed for the drop back in trip. Realt Dubh will be hard to beat here with the proven form already in the book but I think the potentially classy flat out might just take this one. 3.20 Leopardstown Si C'etait Vrai 5/2 This one finished a good second behind Hidden Universe who is a horse I fancy for Cheltenham and then beat the bull hayes pretty comfotably. That horse horse won its maiden a couple of weeks ago by 13l very easily. My selection was in the process of making his move in a grade 2 last time out when falling. Give him another chance here although Hidden Cyclone should be tough to beat. 2.10 Kempton White Shift 16/1 Only a pound above his last winning mark which came at this course under this jockey. Popped up that day at 16/1 after a few terrible runs. Has won off much higher marks in the past so hoping it might just pop up here! 2.40 Kempton Desert Icon 10/3 This one was available at 9/2 last night. Think it will take all the beating here. It's my BBOTD.

Re: 2011 Challenge - Multiples target 1000pt return 1.20 Market Rasen Dear Sam Win @ 9/2 Twice a winner in bumpers and finished 2nd behind Cue Card on his hurdling debut. Beaten last time out when a mistake at the last cost him dearly. I am sure there is still more to come and if jumping has improved could suprise the favourite here today. 1.30 Towcester Bounds and leaps win 7/1 Former point winner who finished 2nd here over 2M 1 F on her last start. Ground will not be a problem and will thrive on the step up in trip. 3.55 Market Rasen Galley Slave ew 9/1 Decent perfomer at this level who seemed to be improving. Something looked amiss on the last two runs but has a rest and could bounce back today. 1pt Patent 2.15 Leopardsown Errit Lake win @ 8/1 Won over 2M 1F at Thurles on good ground back in October and looked in decent shape when unseating rider at Punchestown last time out. Has got decent form on soft ground and I do think the 2M 6F at Punchestown may have been a bit too far so should benefit from the drop back in trip. 3.20 Leopardstown Fully Funded win @ 7/1 Listed performer on th flat in France before moving to Noel Meade. Twice a winner over hurdles including a grade 2 success at Navan over todays distance. Conceding weight all round but may prove good enough to take this. 3.50 Leopardstown Tally em up ew @ 25/1 Showed decent form over fences last sason winning twice in grade 3 chases at Thurles. Had also shown decent ability over hurdles earlier in her career but seems to have lost her way recently. She does look well treated here and a return to form could put her in the shake up. 1 pt patent All prices bet 365 (BOG) Actually doing a 1 pt lucky 63 but not sure if this allowed so split into two patents.

Re: 2011 Challenge - Multiples target 1000pt return 1 pt win L15 at SP Kemp 2.10 - dancing welcome Been in decent nick lately in better looking races than this, CD winner, consistant. Field full of unknown quantites and horses on the foengrade or out of form Kemp 2.40 - fear nothing top weight who has gone off as favourite several times in his career suggesting that he shows some ability. Another race full of basically doisppointing types and old timers - best at 5F but the race might be run to suit with Dvinsky hopefully setting a slow pace. Kemp 4.15 - Turjuman well handicapped now and returns to a better trip after a couple of runs at 10F, goes well here and getting a bit closer in his last 2 runs. Kemp 4.45 - Shared moment in good nick, won last time out, well ahead on speed figs

Re: 2011 Challenge - Multiples target 1000pt return 2.10 Kempton: Final Rhapsody Stable in great form and ran on quite nicely when last seen. Has it to do with favourite Replicator at the weights but if ridden a little handier, entitled to go close IMO. 5/1 3.20: Catbells This one won as it liked over 9f at Wolves LTO so 6lb rise looks fair. Worth another chance at this kind of trip and no surprise to see it go in again. 9/2 3.50 Kempton: Khaniverous 1pt win @ 16/1 Bet365 BOG Returned to action in December after a 10 month layoff finishing down the field in a C&D handicap. However didn't ran too bad for quite a way that day and definitely looked as though the run would do a lot of good. The horse looks able to run to this kind of handicap mark in my opinion and with it being entitled to strip fitter for LTO run today; with the first time visor on and a handy draw, think this one could be a little overpriced at 16/1. 16/1 3.30 Wolves: No Trimmings Ran better than bare form on last start at Lingfield when raced too keenly and got caught flat footed when the race started in earnest. The 3rd home that day has since went in for a hattrick therefore this horse must have a good chance today from only 1lb higher in a race looking no stronger. 4/1 All prices Bet365 BOG Win lucky15

does anyone now understand how difficult it is to win with multiples:eek
Thats why the bookies love multiple bets so much! It does get a bit demoralising wasting all the losing stakes when you put up a yankee and the first two horses get beaten and you only have one bet out of eleven left remainining, but I suppose the returns are worth it if/when they do finally come in. Nice bit of fun though and I have enjoyed doing a cheeky little yankee each day for interest in the daily racing.

Re: 2011 Challenge - Multiples target 1000pt return 3.20 Southwell Where's Reiley 8/1 William Hill Now on a mark of 68, think this horse could go well today. Went on a little run over CD around this time last year. Gibbons booked for the ride taking over from Dean Heslop is a positive. It is an extremely competitive race in which a chance can be given to most of the field but my selection ran a bit better last time out and could be ready to hit form. Barron's horses always get a second look from me when running here. I used to live next door to him in Maunby which is another reason why I always take interest at anything he runs. Runs a couple earlier on the card in which waveband must be given a good chance but I this ones interests me the most. Think they will go a very fast pace up front in this race which will suit my selection. Sometimes seems to get outpaced over CD but picks up really well. I expect him to be finishing very strongly and if any money comes for him tomorrow morning it would make me even more confident about this horse. 4.10 Leicester Najca De Thaix 9/1 William Hill This horse won well a couple of runs ago over this trip on soft ground by 16 lengths. Was then stepped up in trip and class on heavy ground and travelled really well in front until 2 out when weakening into a distant 5th. Think the drop back to this sort of trip is a good move and I give this horse a good chance here. The favourite is returning after a year off but should still go well. I would go for Wood Yer if that stable was in better form but after the disappointment of a horse I really like from this stable on Saturday I can't have it here. Okafranca I think could need a couple more runs before getting back to full fitness. I think my selection has a good chance here of getting back to winning ways. 3.00 Sedgefield French Ties Only ever career win came in this race last year. Won that race pretty easily. Had a recent pipe opener over much shorter and was beaten around 50lengths. Should strip fitter today and maybe they are trying to take this one again with this horse. Opposition looks weak and I think think this horse as good a chance as any if recapturing that form which saw him take this race last year. 12.50 Southwell Lets Move It Seen this one is around 12/1 on betfair which I think would be a good price for this one. Similar profile to loyalty that ran yesterday at wolves. Whereas that one probably prefers it there, I think this one prefers it here and should go close. Just got beat last time at the track by figaro flyer. Every chance of going one better here today in what is a competitive race. 1pt E/W Yankee with william hill

Thats why the bookies love multiple bets so much! It does get a bit demoralising wasting all the losing stakes when you put up a yankee and the first two horses get beaten and you only have one bet out of eleven left remainining, but I suppose the returns are worth it if/when they do finally come in. Nice bit of fun though and I have enjoyed doing a cheeky little yankee each day for interest in the daily racing.
thats what i was thinking about the bookies loving them ! i remember the shop manager telling me if he paid out 1 footie coupon at weekends, he was lucky as accys were few and far between I also enjoy the odd multiple and look forward to Cheltenham with some decent prices about Ted, i dont doubt that there will be a leaderboard up soon enough:drums

does anyone now understand how difficult it is to win with multiples:eek
Yes, sometimes it's hard enough to find one winner never mind what you'd need to achieve the return this thread is after. Like most punters I had my yankee/etc period, in fact my early attempts as a very young man were Round Robins the prefered bet of my work colleague who took me under his wing & inadvertently steered me down this tortured path. We got one up once, a 10p Robin, a quid plus tax, got about a fiver, early retirement beckons :eyes The nearest I ever came to getting something like this up was at Royal Ascot. By now I'd stepped up to yankees, first one let me down, beat a short head. Next three all win, next Day a certain W Carson, not the one riding now his Grandad, tells us in the paper that if he'd asked Sharpo to go a stride earlier he'd have won the Cork & Orrery (now the Golden Jubilee) & my 10p yankee, £1.10 plus tax would have landed me £100+ Cheers Willie!!! I realise I'm after timing here, 1980 I think it was :eek so to my point. I agree with Ted that you need to place a bet that you would normally put on to do this, otherwise I, you, anybody could just stick up some 6,7 or more acca to one point & hope we're going to fluke it. I also agree that we need to say whats the stake involved. It seems that the prefered bet is the lucky 15. I wouldn't disagree with that, depending on prices one or two winners can return at least the stakes which is surely better than tilting at windmills & hoping for that big hit. I'd don't do multiple bets much, the odd double, an occasional trixie to about a quarter the stakes if I really fancy three, sometimes a placepot. However you now have me thinking, can this be done? I have a bet that I use on the football, it uses a 15 point stake, same as the lucky 15, needs eight selections but guarantees a four-timer if you get five right, which if you use it on the horses might get us somewhere near where we're talking about. Can I pick eight horses out on one day? Don't think so. Could the collective brain power of this forum pick eight selections in one day? You tell me, after all you did try to crack the Scoop 6. The alternative Saturday bet? Rio.

Re: 2011 Challenge - Multiples target 1000pt return 15:40 Lei Hever Road - CD winner who has won on going and 2 wins and 2 seconds at distance. 10length winner last March at CD off 79 running off 81 today. 14/1 betfred 16:10 - Lei Istron Bay - Beginning of hurling career was up against Burton point and Ernst Blofeld beaten by 26L and 30 odd but off a mark off 105 then. Has since been unable to take to chasing and has thus come back to hurdling. 17l 4th LTO for first run for a few months off 96 losing 5lbs for that should be fitter and off a good mark. 14/1 betfred. 15:00 Sedg Oniz Tiptoes - 3rd LTO off 88 and loses 2lbs. Will appreciate the exra 1/2 mile as is a proper slugger. CD winner in March 10 off 95 and is 3/9 on course. 13/2 betfred 13:50 Sou Positivity - All career wins from track. Only 1lb higher for 1length second in class 5 LTO. Was 4th to Bentley LTO 8 lengths behind but a nig swing in weights. 4's betfred ew yank

Re: 2011 Challenge - Multiples target 1000pt return Southwell 1.20: Topcroft Has been entered on a realistic weight here and has live chance IMO with stable appearing to find their feet a little in recent times after lean spell. Decent odds. 6/1 Southwell 1.50: Gordy Bee Bit hit and miss this one but horse has ran well from higher marks than this IMO, especially when 4th to McConnell in November and with stable's horses running fairly well at the minute is one to consider at a decent price IMO. 7/1 2.20 Southwell: Ubenkor Has some fairly solid C&D form and dropped slightly in grade must be given a live chance here IMO. Been backed this morning too which could be a positive sign. 4/1 2.50 Southwell: Arganil Out of form last few runs but on best known form this one would have every chance IMO. This the weakest race the horse has contested recently and last time it ran in this class of handicap from this weight over C&D, it won. Big chance IMO. 10/3 All prices Bet365 BOG Win Lucky15

Re: 2011 Challenge - Multiples target 1000pt return Muss 13:35 Miss Abbey - Bumper winner on course this time last year returning to track Nov 10 finishing 8L fourth but reported to lose a shoe and suffer a cut. Dissapointing 8th LTO but with firmer ground should run better jockey has good track record here 0.5EW 14/1 13:15 Hunt Araldur - A group chase who has come back to hurdles. Was 2nd LTO beaten by odds on shot but first run for 8 months and should come on for it.Trainer won race 3 from last 6. 2/1 14:45 Hunt Mr Moonshine - Been placed 4/5 runs for Sue Smith since coming across from Ireland. 4 1/2 length second LTO enjoyind a good round just lacking pace at the end. Running off same mark today and upping in class and trip but open to improvement with yard in reasonable form. 20/1 Muss 15:35 Role On - CD winner off 125 in a novice chase Feb09 and jokey who rode him that day is now the trainer. Strance chase record with 3 wins a 4th a fall and last two pulled up. But a decent record on good going and off a mark of 115. 20/1 EW Yank Victor chandler

Re: 2011 Challenge - Multiples target 1000pt return 2.45 Huntingdon IVe Been framed.... 14/1 Bet365 Stamina to prove but clearly on the upgrade, big chance if staying 2.55 Lingfield Cat Hunter....11/2 Bet365..Drifting in the bettting but in great form, should give it a real good go. 3.35 Muss Border Reiver...3/1 Bet365...Still on a very low mark after last win, should go very close again. 3.35 Huntingdon Radius Bleu....5/1 Bet365...Needs to improve but stable in form and has ran really well last two times.