UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 15th December

Spooner

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 15th December Dinamo-PAOK Well, I've been thinking about this game since Monday, and to be honest I'm just getting more and more confused. Here are some facts regarding this match, so maybe some of you fellow punters can see something I'cant :unsure. - About team news already everything have been said.In my personal opinion Biscan is blow for Zagreb, but I think Ivic is even bigger blow for PAOK.His experience will miss a lot in today game. -Incident that VIP PAOK supporters had in Zagreb will surely bring som more tension into the match. -Dinamo coach is forcing offensive play with quick passes trough all the field, while PAOK know how to defend and they prove that against Ajax and Fenerbahce where they take a draw as a guests. -Temperature will be around -5C deeegres, but snow was removed from the pitch and pitch was covered during night with blankets, so it will be not frozen at start of game.So, I expect that in beginning there will be mug but during the game that mug could froze. -Dinamo didn't have spring in Europe for 41 years now. -In all 7 PAOK games this season in Europe there was under regarding goal line, but since this game is a must for both teams, an early goal could break this rule So, this is my points of view, and I'm totally confused.Perhaps the best thing will be just to skip this match but I've been strongly tempted with draw.Feel free to give your opinion and help all of us to pick the best tip on this match. Cheers :ok

Re: UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 15th December Dinamo Zagreb-Paok = 1 (1.75) bet365 Dinamo Zagreb position 3° points 7 PAOK position 2° points 8 Preview: Dinamo Zagreb: in doubt: Cufre, Vrsaljko; Pending: Biscan. PAOK: absent: Zuel, Muslimovic, Malezas, Ivic, Cristiano Vitolo and Cyril; in doubt: Kresic, Savini, Garcia. Dinamo Zagreb has a score of w2-l2 d1-4 goals conceded four goals scored, while PAOK has a score of w2-d2-l1 goals scored 4 goals conceded 3. Dinamo Zagreb is obliged to win to continue the adventure in Europe League, the aid will be given byheat of the the public and more numerous absences in PAOK . :hope:hope:hope

Re: UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 15th December Siviglia-Dortmund=both teams to score(1.66) bet365 Seville position 2° points 9 Dortmund position 3°points 8 Preview: Seville: Not Available: Fernando Navarro, Ivica Dragutinovic, Tiberio Guarente, Arouna Kone. Dortmund: in doubt: Nuri Sahin. The Seville has a score of w3 d0-l2-8 goals conceded five goals scored while Dortmund has a score of w2-d2-l1 goals scored 8 goals conceded 5. The Seville is failing in the league while Dortmund is the first in the standings with 11 points behind the second. At Seville, just a draw to qualify fornext step will be a while for the Dortmund match without calculation only needs to win to finish second in the group to continue in the Champions League . So I expect an open race with lots of goals. :hope:hope:hope

Re: UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 15th December Liverpool -Utrecht=over (1.80) bet365 Liverpool position 1° points 9 Utrecht position 4° points 4 Preview: Liverpool: injured Steven Gerrard, David Ngog, Paul Konchesky. Utrecht: absent: Jacob Lensky, Nana Asare; Injured: Frank Demouge. Liverpool have a score of l0-w2-d3 8 goals conceded three goals scored while Utrecht has a score of w0-d4 l1-5 goals scored 7 goals conceded. Liverpool is already qualified for the next phase while the Utrecht is out of the competition then I think it's an open game with many goals. :hope:hope:hope

Re: UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 15th December

I find backing villareal against club brugge great value @ 2.17 ftw' date=' any reasoning in why? i would have thought the 3rd place spanish team in la liga would be a massive favourite against an average belgium team...[/quote'] Villarreal are unquestionably the better side here but I'd never call Club Brugge an "average Belgium team" - they've always been one of the best three sides in the country for as long as I can remember. Brugge are resting players today for the big match against Anderlecht at weekend, as has been previously mentioned. They've got Vargas back though and he'll cause problems for Villarreal. However, Villarreal are deservedly favourites here. They've brought a strong squad and also welcome back left-back Capdevila for the game whilst only missing Marchena. Brugge can rarely defend well at the best of times, let alone whilst missing players, so I think they'll attack here and probably score against an occasionally suspect Villarreal defence. However, Nilmar and Rossi are in great form and they should be able to do a lot of damage to Brugge here in return, especially as a win gives them top spot. Over 2.5 goals is an intriguing bet but I prefer the away win here. Good luck guys :) All content taken from thefootytipster(dot)com

Re: UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 15th December Liverpool -1.5 @ 2.17 pinnacle Liverpool are already through while Utrecht cannot progress, so expect the away team to have little motivation for this game, while Liverpool will be looking to continue their good home form in front of their fans. A poor effort here and there could be more disillusionment and frustration with the side and manager, so with an expected stroing line up, like them to go out and win well here, to build some form again after a disappointing effort against Newcastle on the weekend

Re: UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 15th December Beşiktaş - Rapid Vienna [2] or [02] I'm living in Turkey and i can give some tips about Beşiktaş.Beşiktaş got to the point from Vienna while as away team..Beşiktaş takes the field with a different line-up to this match.They had 3 injured players during long time..But they'll play in this match.One of them is Ricardo Quaresma and this team believe to this player but he displayed very poor performance and probably he keeps doing that after his injured period.Beşiktaş sloging away find to score at first half in Europa League, maybe you can consider to first half as [0].I know this match is meanless for Rapid but I believe Rapid will get to point from Beşiktaş.. Its just my opinion.. Thanks

Re: UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 15th December Couple of bets for me. Liverpool v Uterecht Hodgson has said he's going to put out quite a strong side here with Kuyt, Torres and Johnson all likely to start. Liverpool at home are a completely different team, 8 goals scored and 0 conceded in last 3 games is proof of that. I fancy Liverpool to win this comfortably, the pressure is off, the players can go enjoy their football and sometimes thats when teams can be at their most dangerous. Liverpool -1 @ 5/4 Zagreb vs PAOK PAOK only need a point to progress here and one of their main strenghts is defending, whilst Zagreb don't score many goals, infact they've only scored 5 goals in their last 5 home games, conceding 1. 6 of PAOKs last 7 away games in this competition have gone under 2.5, wiht 4 of those finishing under 1.5. With the way the game is set up I can see PAOK just sitting back and playing with a 5 man midfield and I think Zagreb will struggle to find a way through. Under 1.5 Goals @ 2/1 - 4pts - VCbet Correct score 0-0 @ 9/1 - 1pt - Totesport

Re: UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 15th December No time for an in-depth write up I'm afraid but there a three teams I fancy tonight. Dynamo Kiev v Sheriff Tiraspol (1) @ 1.25 (VC Bet) 8/10 By far the stronger outfit and Ukraine is a tough place to go for any side, let alone Tiraspol who have are bottom of the group and have little to play for other than pride. Kiev must win this to ensure that they win the group ahead of BATe who are away to AZ this evening. Club Brugge v Villarreal @ 1.70 (StanJames) 7/10 Not much to add to previous posts. Club Brugge have injuries and a big domestic game coming up so will be making sure that they make it through this one with little effort and avoiding further injuries. Brugge have nothin to play for as they are bottom of the group with no chance of qualification whereas Villarreal must win here to make sure they win the group as they have already done enough to progress. Sevilla v Dortmund @ 2.75 (VC Bet) 6/10 History is against the German's here as they have a poor record in Spain (W1 D1 L5), and Sevilla have a good home record against German opposition (W4 D2 L0). On current form though Sevilla come into this game off the back of 5 consecutive losses and Dortmund off the back of 5 consecutive wins. Both teams could potentially win the group with a win, depending on the Karpaty v PSG result, and with breathing space at the top of the Bundesliga I believe Dortmund will be 100% focused on tonight's game. Treble: Dynamo Kiev Villarreal Borussia Dortmund @ 5.74 (VC Bet) Good luck all :ok

Yep' date=' following. Cheers for the info :ok You completed my argument :)[/quote'] I read on tip-ex that Liverpool will field their B team. But some tipsters on this forum insist that Hodgson will try and win this game. Is bbc a trustworthy source of info? Or where could I check the starting 11? Thanks.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 15th December Sparta Praha v CSKA Moscow CSKA is without Akinfeev, Wagner Love, Ignashevitch, V. Berezutski, Nababkin, Mamev, Honda, Gonzales, Doumbia. In other words, Team A will not be available. However, Secou Oliseh, ToÅ¡ić, Dzagoev and Necid will be available, i.e. descent offensive players with lack of defensive skills. So I expect Sparta to start this match agressive and take the lead 1:0. Taking into account that CSKA scores most often after half-time I expect them to be back in the 2nd half. 3/10 Sparta Praha v CSKA Moscow X @ 3.30 (local) 1/10 Sparta Praha v CSKA Moscow [Exact Score] 2:2 @ 12.00 (local)

I read on tip-ex that Liverpool will field their B team. But some tipsters on this forum insist that Hodgson will try and win this game. Is bbc a trustworthy source of info? Or where could I check the starting 11? Thanks.
The official Uefa Europa League site is generally on the ball with line-ups: http://uk.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/matches/season=2011/live/index.html?matchday=6&day=1&match=2003042 Hodgson said yesterday that his team will feature more 1st XI players than usual (which seems odd in a dead game, but there you go), although one or two teenagers will get a chance. From the official Liverpool website:
In this competition so far we've played a lot of younger lads - will that carry on in this game? Yes, it will. David Ngog is obviously a player I don't want to risk, but if push comes to shove, with a slight cut above his eye, it wouldn't be impossible for him to play. Basically, though, a greater amount of first-team players will be involved apart from the injuries and it will be a chance for people like Wilson and Shelvey to show what they can do. They will start.
Make of that what you will. :ok

Sport Football (Europa League)
Event Napoli - FC Steaua Bucuresti
Selection Napoli -2.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 15/12/2010
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 4.40
Reasoning What to say about this match, I just saw Napoli at Bucharest and at Utrecht, home with Palermo, is a killing machine, Steaua is going with a lot of key player missing, they didn't play in Romania in last days because of bad weather, the problems are in a never ending chain, the stake of qualification is decisive for coach and few players, if they lose will be a lot of mess. I know Steaua very well being from Romania, I saw what power Napoli have, Cavani, Lavezzi, Hamsik are just 3 of best players, I hope them all will score! My tip: 3-0! Good luck!

Sparta Praha v CSKA Moscow CSKA is without Akinfeev, Wagner Love, Ignashevitch, V. Berezutski, Nababkin, Mamev, Honda, Gonzales, Doumbia. In other words, Team A will not be available. However, Secou Oliseh, ToÅ¡ić, Dzagoev and Necid will be available, i.e. descent offensive players with lack of defensive skills. So I expect Sparta to start this match agressive and take the lead 1:0. Taking into account that CSKA scores most often after half-time I expect them to be back in the 2nd half. 3/10 Sparta Praha v CSKA Moscow X @ 3.30 (local) 1/10 Sparta Praha v CSKA Moscow [Exact Score] 2:2 @ 12.00 (local)
There is a flu bug at Sparta camp, six players with fever - first-choice GK down, Repka can't start through cards, the defence is depleted. Also, it has been snowing heavily all night and day, and it will have to be seen if the match gets underway as it's almost impossible to clear the pitch as the snow covers it almost immediately. Probable line-up

Zítka - KuÅ¡nír, Hejda, Brabec, Pamič - Sionko, Kucka, Hoheneder, Podaný - Wilfried, Kweuke

Re: UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 15th December Am going for over 2.5 in Sevilla vs Dortmund game, it's 1.83 with Stan James. Dortmund need to win so they will push forward, but Sevilla's defence is weak so imo there's little chance of them trying to hold out for a 0-0 draw. Both teams have a strong attack so there should be goals, and whoever concedes first will have to open up and attack even more. Also intrigued by laying Palmero at 2.2 away to Lausanne Sports, but still undecided as yet. There is an obvious quality difference here, but not sure how much Palermo will fancy it considering they're already out and it's going to be -16 degrees C tonight in Lausanne! Surely they will be concentrating on a very winnable away trip to Bari at the weekend. Lausanne meanwhile did miracuously well to qualify for the group stage at all, since they are not even in the top division of Switzlerland. Every game is a novel experience for the players and it is probable that many of them will not play at this level ever again in their careers. They will want to sign out with a win in front of their own fans and I fancy them to give the Italians a close game tonight.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 15th December LUIS FABIANO, FAZIO AND NAVAS COMPLETE THE SUNDAY PRACTICE WITH THE GROUP Monday, 12 December 2011 The coach of Sevilla FC, Gregorio Manzano, can recover effects for the very important match against Borussia Dortmund. To start, both Luis Fabiano and Fazio have a medical discharge and both should enter the list of players for next Tuesday, while in the case of Jesus Navas they need to be more careful. However, the three preformed the complete practice in the sport city on Sunday. Like usual after a game, the players performed a recovery practice, while the rest, including the three aforementioned developed a complete practiced that ended with a small but complete half field match. http://www.sevillafc.es/_www/actualidad.php?op=not&id=19395

A Stronger Liverpool line up is expected but i think the only addition is really Torres. I dont think Kuyt Maxi, Meireles an Johnson will play. But saying that Joe Cole, Torres, Maybe Jovanvic, an Babel should be strong enough to take care of this Utrecht Side
Jones, Kelly, Wilson, Aurelio, Shelvey, Poulsen, Cole, Jovanovic, Babel, Skrtel,, Eccleston, Breaking news thats the Reds Teams Brad Jones in goal :eek Im Defo not taking Pool to win to nil now. I dont even trust Handicaps with that keeper. The bench is quiet strong with Torres, Meireles, Kuyt. It will interesting to see how Eccleston gets on. Jova should provide width an we got the threat of Babel, who more or less is leading the line with young Nathan, Plenty of chances should come Ryan's an expect to capitalize. 2pts Ryan Babel to score 1st 5/1 4pts Ryan Babel Anytime 5/4 Paddy Power

seems a good chunk of the betting population in the Sevilla/Dortmund match is on the away side....from past experiences the public has been wrong in the EL.
I'll tell you quite honestly, it's a gamble. As I said above, Dortmund was the better team. They dominated all five encounters, but didn't manage to score against their main rivals Sevilla and PSG. I honestly can't tell if it's a matter of luck, pressure or inexperience. But I don't think it's a question of quality, since they've shot plenty of goals in the league and are close to a record amount of points to the winter break. Considering the previous results, they shouldn't go beyond a draw here. Then again, it's not normal for them to dominate three games and shoot one lousy goal (a pg at that). Perhaps it's plain obvious, but if they start shooting goals, they can win. Sevilla otoh must be under massive pressure too, overall poor season, five losses in a row and could easily drop out of Europe tonight. Should be a good game either way.

D.Kiev -1.5 AH @1.825 bet365 Dynamo will go for a kill here.Sheriff was the one who beat them in first leg.But then Dynamo was playing under Gazaev and when he has gone Dynamo played much better and as far as i know players want revenge.So i think they will do same as they did to BATE (who was taking a piss out of dynamo for weak performance in early games). So my verdict: going for a kill here :lol
Took Dynamo at 2,87 in-play - obviously there won't be a ''kill'', but I hope you are right about the rest :hope:hope:hope 10 mins to go...

Took Dynamo at 2,87 in-play - obviously there won't be a ''kill'', but I hope you are right about the rest :hope:hope:hope 10 mins to go...
Don't wase your money mate.they are absolutely crap today.Sheva should retire.They could score twice but this is it.very poor performance.Shit day so far :$ Luznyj had so many young players on the bench like Garmash,Zozulya etc why not to let them play after HT?Dynamo need a new manager and this is fact!:wall The only thing Dynamo killed today is a game...

Jones, Kelly, Wilson, Aurelio, Shelvey, Poulsen, Cole, Jovanovic, Babel, Skrtel,, Eccleston, Breaking news thats the Reds Teams Brad Jones in goal :eek Im Defo not taking Pool to win to nil now. I dont even trust Handicaps with that keeper. The bench is quiet strong with Torres, Meireles, Kuyt. It will interesting to see how Eccleston gets on. Jova should provide width an we got the threat of Babel, who more or less is leading the line with young Nathan, Plenty of chances should come Ryan's an expect to capitalize. 2pts Ryan Babel to score 1st 5/1 4pts Ryan Babel Anytime 5/4 Paddy Power
:loon I just wanna confirm i saw Babel at enhanced prices in William Hill high streets I didn't place the Paddy Power bet yet so lucky me/ 2pts Ryan Babel to score 1st 8/1 4pts Ryan Babel to score anytime 11/4 Them odds are too big, Hills are taking a risk....

And the weather doesn't add to that - it's snowing quite heavily' date=' some 30 cm of new snow forecast by tomorrow, including Prague, so the pitch will be not in the best condition. Add to this it is freezing and it's definitely the last game for both teams in this year so one can imagine a cautious approach by both sides (and thinking of a nice place where everyone would like to be at the moment of play, which will defo be not the pitch);)[/quote'] That's what I call team work :clap Hope you were on the unders too......

Re: UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 15th December Very late but I think Porto can thrash CSKA tonight, I've played it on the safe side taking a -1.75 at 1.85 earlier on but IMO they can be comfortably backed to beat a handicap of at least 2 goals even at current odds.

I'll tell you quite honestly, it's a gamble. As I said above, Dortmund was the better team. They dominated all five encounters, but didn't manage to score against their main rivals Sevilla and PSG. I honestly can't tell if it's a matter of luck, pressure or inexperience. But I don't think it's a question of quality, since they've shot plenty of goals in the league and are close to a record amount of points to the winter break. Considering the previous results, they shouldn't go beyond a draw here. Then again, it's not normal for them to dominate three games and shoot one lousy goal (a pg at that). Perhaps it's plain obvious, but if they start shooting goals, they can win. Sevilla otoh must be under massive pressure too, overall poor season, five losses in a row and could easily drop out of Europe tonight. Should be a good game either way.
Dortmund 1 up already!! :loon