UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 15th December

Spooner

Re: UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 15th December

Now its 2-1 Sevilla!! :loon
Not sure what to expect. Dortmund were better till about 15th minute, but then Sevilla grew stronger. Dortmund made it easy for them tough by losing the ball a lot. What do you guys think? Hope they turn it around... :o

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went with a treble for wednesday night, the follow selections were made on paddy power: - Karpaty V PSG - PSG win 11/10 - Sevilla V Bortmund - 4 or more goals 15/8 - Bayer Leverkusen v Ath Madrid - over 2.5 8/11
:welcome to PL. It's probably best if you'd posted these up BEFORE the even, and told us why they are good selections :ok

Couple of bets for me. Liverpool v Uterecht Hodgson has said he's going to put out quite a strong side here with Kuyt, Torres and Johnson all likely to start. Liverpool at home are a completely different team, 8 goals scored and 0 conceded in last 3 games is proof of that. I fancy Liverpool to win this comfortably, the pressure is off, the players can go enjoy their football and sometimes thats when teams can be at their most dangerous. Liverpool -1 @ 5/4 Zagreb vs PAOK PAOK only need a point to progress here and one of their main strenghts is defending, whilst Zagreb don't score many goals, infact they've only scored 5 goals in their last 5 home games, conceding 1. 6 of PAOKs last 7 away games in this competition have gone under 2.5, wiht 4 of those finishing under 1.5. With the way the game is set up I can see PAOK just sitting back and playing with a 5 man midfield and I think Zagreb will struggle to find a way through. Under 1.5 Goals @ 2/1 - 4pts - VCbet Correct score 0-0 @ 9/1 - 1pt - Totesport
10pts Staked 12pts Returned Woy Hodgson said he was going to put out a strong team. Liar. :spank

Dinamo Zagreb-Paok = 1 (1.75) bet365 Dinamo Zagreb position 3° points 7 PAOK position 2° points 8 Preview: Dinamo Zagreb: in doubt: Cufre, Vrsaljko; Pending: Biscan. PAOK: absent: Zuel, Muslimovic, Malezas, Ivic, Cristiano Vitolo and Cyril; in doubt: Kresic, Savini, Garcia. Dinamo Zagreb has a score of w2-l2 d1-4 goals conceded four goals scored, while PAOK has a score of w2-d2-l1 goals scored 4 goals conceded 3. Dinamo Zagreb is obliged to win to continue the adventure in Europe League, the aid will be given byheat of the the public and more numerous absences in PAOK . :hope:hope:hope
Siviglia-Dortmund=both teams to score(1.66) bet365 Seville position 2° points 9 Dortmund position 3°points 8 Preview: Seville: Not Available: Fernando Navarro, Ivica Dragutinovic, Tiberio Guarente, Arouna Kone. Dortmund: in doubt: Nuri Sahin. The Seville has a score of w3 d0-l2-8 goals conceded five goals scored while Dortmund has a score of w2-d2-l1 goals scored 8 goals conceded 5. The Seville is failing in the league while Dortmund is the first in the standings with 11 points behind the second. At Seville, just a draw to qualify fornext step will be a while for the Dortmund match without calculation only needs to win to finish second in the group to continue in the Champions League . So I expect an open race with lots of goals. :hope:hope:hope
Liverpool -Utrecht=over (1.80) bet365 Liverpool position 1° points 9 Utrecht position 4° points 4 Preview: Liverpool: injured Steven Gerrard, David Ngog, Paul Konchesky. Utrecht: absent: Jacob Lensky, Nana Asare; Injured: Frank Demouge. Liverpool have a score of l0-w2-d3 8 goals conceded three goals scored while Utrecht has a score of w0-d4 l1-5 goals scored 7 goals conceded. Liverpool is already qualified for the next phase while the Utrecht is out of the competition then I think it's an open game with many goals. :hope:hope:hope
Balance: 1/3 no profit :cry:cry