maximize.gif Karpaty Lviv v Paris Saint-Germain (20:05 GMT) 3.6 3.4 2 107.19 %
maximize.gif Liverpool v FC Utrecht (20:05 GMT) 1.41 4.4 7 107.93 %
maximize.gif Napoli v Steaua Bucuresti (20:05 GMT) 1.5 3.75 6.5 108.72 %
maximize.gif Sevilla v Borussia Dortmund (20:05 GMT) 2.6 3.4 2.75 104.24 %

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 15th December Cracking price on Dortmund i must say. Sevilla are in big sh*t lately.They lost 4 matches in a row and 2 at home.Dortmund are simply on fire and they do want to play in Europa final stages,all they need is to beat Sevilla.Don't know what squad Dortmund will play but Sevilla still have few players injured and they are playnig with no passion at all. Taking Dortmund DNB @2.00 bet365 GL :ok

Re: UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 15th December D.Kiev -1.5 AH @1.825 bet365 Dynamo will go for a kill here.Sheriff was the one who beat them in first leg.But then Dynamo was playing under Gazaev and when he has gone Dynamo played much better and as far as i know players want revenge.So i think they will do same as they did to BATE (who was taking a piss out of dynamo for weak performance in early games). So my verdict: going for a kill here :lol

Re: UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 15th December Napoli -1AH @1.60 bet365 Napoli with good home record and as far as i know they still want to continue Europa.Only 2 points behind Steaua.Napoli is still winless in this competition but have good chance to take all 3 points.I expect close game as visitors only need 1 point.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 15th December

Am I right in thinking Kiev have nothing to play for in this one? That would put me off personally.
Nothing to play for?Zenit,CSKA 2 weeks ago had nothing to play for,Real,Barca last week in CL had nothing to play for.All won by 2-3 goals. Dynamo is calss above Sheriff and players will play for a pride,read my reason above.Dynamo whants first place.They want to show teams like Sheriff and BATE who is daddy.

Yeah' date=' but obviously you can't compare Barcelona and Real.[/quote'] No,not at all.I didn't compare them as a teams but i compared them in terms of motivation.Mind you,Barca played B-Squad with all main players out against Rubin who were in "must" win situation. But anyway everyone has his own opnion :ok GL with your bets

Re: UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 15th December I find backing villareal against club brugge great value @ 2.17 ftw, any reasoning in why? i would have thought the 3rd place spanish team in la liga would be a massive favourite against an average belgium team...

I find backing villareal against club brugge great value @ 2.17 ftw' date=' any reasoning in why? i would have thought the 3rd place spanish team in la liga would be a massive favourite against an average belgium team...[/quote'] Only one thing puts me off from this bet - Villareal play poor away in Europe :(

Cracking price on Dortmund i must say. Sevilla are in big sh*t lately.They lost 4 matches in a row and 2 at home.Dortmund are simply on fire and they do want to play in Europa final stages,all they need is to beat Sevilla.Don't know what squad Dortmund will play but Sevilla still have few players injured and they are playnig with no passion at all. Taking Dortmund DNB @2.00 bet365 GL :ok
I'd really love to back you on that bet. I've watched them thrice (SEV-PSG-PSG), backing them everytime and everytime I lost money.:lol Which is a pity, since in all three they were clearly the better team (esp. in Paris). The problem is they're a young team and have problems living up to the expectations. That, or just really rotten luck! One goal in three UEL games and that was a penalty! Yet, they dominated all three, but failed to convert that dominance into goals. They got lucky though with Sevilla dropping points and now it's theirs for the taking. They are definitely the best team in the group and deserve to go through, but it's them who have to make it happen. They need to shoot goals! Fool me once shame on you,... fool me four times...?! But, I'll probably run them again. :clap

Sparta Prague without Tomas Repka is not strong as usual and many players are ill' date=' tomorrow can be a draw, but I expect [b']CSKA win @ 2.55 (Sportingbet)...
The thing is that neither team needs to even turn up - CSKA top the group with 15 points, Sparta clear second with 8 - both qualified and Sparta can't even get ahead of the guests. Not a betting proposition imo as CSKA may not be "willing" to play - the game could go any way.

The thing is that neither team needs to even turn up - CSKA top the group with 15 points' date=' Sparta clear second with 8 - both qualified and Sparta can't even get ahead of the guests. Not a betting proposition imo as CSKA may not be "willing" to play - the game could go any way.[/quote'] Interestingly I was looking at under 2.5 goals, which I'm not decided on yet btw. Both sides have been on fire in the Europa league, and I think both are yet to play in an unders game. But, because of the reasons you mention, I can see this fixture being played out in a testimonial sort of way. Both sides going through the motions somewhat, as neither have any real need to push themselves to win the fixture. Risking injuries, bookings, etc. I think they might cancel eachother out slightly.

Interestingly I was looking at under 2.5 goals, which I'm not decided on yet btw. Both sides have been on fire in the Europa league, and I think both are yet to play in an unders game. But, because of the reasons you mention, I can see this fixture being played out in a testimonial sort of way. Both sides going through the motions somewhat, as neither have any real need to push themselves to win the fixture. Risking injuries, bookings, etc. I think they might cancel eachother out slightly.
And the weather doesn't add to that - it's snowing quite heavily, some 30 cm of new snow forecast by tomorrow, including Prague, so the pitch will be not in the best condition. Add to this it is freezing and it's definitely the last game for both teams in this year so one can imagine a cautious approach by both sides (and thinking of a nice place where everyone would like to be at the moment of play, which will defo be not the pitch);)

Re: UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 15th December Sevilla-Dortmund Sevilla poor in the moment,they have lost their last 5 matches,icluding 3 losses at home to teams like getafe and Almeria.Jesus Navas,the most important player in the midfield,is out.Palop makes too much mistakes. Dortmund surprises everybody.They are always fit and fight to win.They never sit back and do nothing.The defense with Subotic and Hummels plays extraordinary,they are so young but very cool.Despite that they are very useful up front,because of their headers. :hope

Re: UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 15th December Brugge - Villareal match Probable Line-Ups

• Brugge: Stijnen, Donk, Hoefkens, Van Gijseghem, Van der Heyden, Geraerts, Vargas, Odjidja, Dirar, Akpala, Perisic
  • Villarreal: Diego Lopez; Angel, Musacchio, Gonzalo Rodriguez, Capdevila; Bruno, Senna, Cazorla, Borja Valero; Rossi, Nilmar

Event Napoli - Steaua Bucharest
Selection Napoli AH-1.0 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 15/12/2010
Bookmaker/Price 10bet @ 1.54
Reasoning Naples - Steaua Bucharest will be an attractive match in which the stakes are high, as it is in game the European qualification for the next stage. In group K it is clear that Liverpool can not lose the top spot and the fight for second place will be between Napoli and Steaua. Walter Mazzarri's team has only one option to get the qualification: win over Steaua of Marius Lacatus while the Romanian team would qualify with a draw. In the first leg in Bucharest, Steaua in just 16 minutes reached the 3-0 on the scoreboard (Cribari 2, own goal, Tanase 11, Kapetanos 16), Naples (helped by the referee Marcin Borski) managed to equalize (Vitale 44, Hamsik 73, Cavan 90+7). Home team goes through a very good time, being the third placed in Serie A after 15 games, being the leader Milan, with 6 points more. In group K, the Italian team have not scored at home against Liverpool and Utrecht, but in the matches held in Italy, Steaua never scored either. However, while Steaua have a negative goal difference (-1), have the best attack in the group, 9 goals, scoring in all five matches played! The game will take place in a hot atmosphere, but Steaua will be encouraged by at least 2,000 Romanian fans, but the support of Napoli will be intensive as the stadium will be full, so Steaua should fear it. SSC Napoli - Steaua Bucharest is to me a AH-1 home win as the hosts are the favorites ...

Brugge - Villareal match Probable Line-Ups
  • Brugge: Stijnen, Donk, Hoefkens, Van Gijseghem, Van der Heyden, Geraerts, Vargas, Odjidja, Dirar, Akpala, Perisic
  • Villarreal: Diego Lopez; Angel, Musacchio, Gonzalo Rodriguez, Capdevila; Bruno, Senna, Cazorla, Borja Valero; Rossi, Nilmar

Brugge will make some changes in the team and they're resting Stijnen, Geraerts and Hoefkens for the big match against Anderlecht.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 15th December FC Utrecht @ 7/1 with Skybet Liverpool have qualified as group winners (99.9%) while Utrecht with a win might see them scrape through in second depending on how many goals they score and if Steaua draw in Napoli. This gives the dutch team plenty to play for and value at 7\1 especially if Liverpool rest players with the EPL game against Fulham coming up on Saturday. Also don't forget how poor Liverpool are at the minute, Newcastle had an easy 3-1 win on Saturday and Liverpool looked disheartened. Small stakes I have added them to Villarreal, Dortmund and PSG to make 83/1. Would be a nice £5 spent if all 4 come in!

Re: UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 15th December Got Dortmund @ AsianHC 0(1.91) and Aachen in Bundesliga 2 (2.11) with $500 on it.. PINNY Dortmund have way better form comming in and away ground is not too much of a concern for professional German teams. Also Luis Fabiano is out for Seville and they have dropped down to 11th in LaLiga after several losses. Sevilla hasn’t won a game in a month and has lost the last 3 home games in La Liga against teams like Almeria, Getafe and Mallorca. Dortmund on the other hand are the Bundesliga leader with 43 points, 11 points ahead of the second team Leverkusen. I believe that most of the time when the away price on a team is lower then 2.6-.7 range it must be taken. However, I will have the draw cover.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 15th December No chance of Utrecht win at Anfield, the best they'll get is a draw because Hodgson knows another loss after such a bad loss at fragile Newcastle will effectively end his tenure! Hodgson will want a response from the players and will probably get it no matter who he picks to play. As a Liverpool fan it would be a blessing if Liverpool lost because it would accelerate Hodgson's departure but he will probably make sure Liverpool win and thus frustrate us all for another week :\

FC Utrecht @ 7/1 with Skybet Liverpool have qualified as group winners (99.9%) while Utrecht with a win might see them scrape through in second depending on how many goals they score and if Steaua draw in Napoli. This gives the dutch team plenty to play for and value at 7\1 especially if Liverpool rest players with the EPL game against Fulham coming up on Saturday. Also don't forget how poor Liverpool are at the minute, Newcastle had an easy 3-1 win on Saturday and Liverpool looked disheartened. Small stakes I have added them to Villarreal, Dortmund and PSG to make 83/1. Would be a nice £5 spent if all 4 come in!

No chance of Utrecht win at Anfield, the best they'll get is a draw because Hodgson knows another loss after such a bad loss at fragile Newcastle will effectively end his tenure! Hodgson will want a response from the players and will probably get it no matter who he picks to play. As a Liverpool fan it would be a blessing if Liverpool lost because it would accelerate Hodgson's departure but he will probably make sure Liverpool win and thus frustrate us all for another week :\
I pretty mutch agree but still I've put a small bet of 10€ on Utrecht with Villareal, Dortmund and a hockey match. Before I did the bet on Utrecht I thought we will probably see a lot of goals. Over 3.0 2.35 Kind of feels like it's a good chance of going over 3. I also thought Sevilla - Dortmund will have lots of goals so over 2.5 1.90 Why would any team in these games sit back. It's gonna be a Dortmund going forward and Utrecht also. Nothing to lose for Utrecht and Dortmund while Sevilla and Liverpool will do their jobs of scoring. Liverpool v Utrecht 2-2 would be typical. PSG to win, Villareal to win and Atletico Madrid ah -0.25.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 15th December Last round in EL and this match is like a final to both teams. In the game with Brugge PAOK Unfortnunately let Brugge to score the equalizer in the 90´ in a match PAOK totally controlled from minute one. If they will proceed they must take at least one point here, a loss and Zagreb is through. Dinamo is a superstrong hometeam. They haven´t lost at Maksimir since 31/7. They have a very interesting team with good quality, and tonight they even will get a fanatic support fro their fans. Hope not to fanatic; yesterday a bus with PAOK-supporters was attacked with stones and fireworks, which lead to that at least eleven persons became injured. PAOK can´t take fans to the game, but this bus was VIP-invited persons from the club. PAOK are also in quite good form. Last weekend they beat Iraklis in the derby with 1-0 and they play better now than one month ago when they had som 2-3 games that was not very good. Zagreb will be without theis captain Igor Biscan for today who was given a red card against Villareal. There are even som doubtful players, but the only one who looks to may not play is defender Vrsaljko. Also PAOK have some problems; Muslimovic is out but that is nothing new. Injured and out for tonight are Malezas, Zuela and Ivic, but they still face a good midfield (Vitolo, Garceia, Fotakis, Vierinha). On top they announced to play with young Athanasiadis who is a really interesting players, good with the ball and good in the box. He will play together wit Salpigidis on top. As a goalkeeper PAOK will play Chalkias instead of Kresic. For this match it seems that PAOK will play regular defence-line opposite to last game in EL. Back are Snauczner, Bussaidi and Contreras which of course is positive. As I said this game is a final, and Zagreb must win to get the second place in the group. These two teams are quite similar in quality, maybe that PAOK are better as a team. The odds here are to high on guests, with 2.08 for win on draw or PAOK win. That means bookmakers think they will lose more than 5 of 10 similar games, which I do not think they will do. PAOK MUST have a point here, and the odds for that is quite generous I think. Pick: PAOK +0.5 Odds: 2.08 (Pinnacle) Stake: 5/10