UEFA Europa League > Thursday 21st October

Jase82

Thursday 21 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Anderlecht v AEK Athens (18:00 BST) 1.8 3.5 4.5 106.35 %
maximize.gif Besiktas JK v FC Porto (18:00 BST) 2.6 3.3 2.6 107.23 %
maximize.gif Borussia Dortmund v Paris Saint-Germain (18:00 BST) 1.8 3.49 4.5 106.43 %
maximize.gif BSC Young Boys v Odense BK (18:00 BST) 1.75 3.5 4.59 107.26 %
maximize.gif CSKA Sofia v SK Rapid Wien (18:00 BST) 2.24 3.32 3.2 106.01 %
maximize.gif Debreceni VSC v PSV Eindhoven (18:00 BST) 6 3.85 1.66 102.64 %
maximize.gif FC Utrecht v Steaua Bucuresti (18:00 BST) 1.85 3.5 4.5 104.85 %
maximize.gif Karpaty Lviv v Sevilla (18:00 BST) 3.6 3.47 2.1 104.22 %
maximize.gif Metalist Kharkiv v Sampdoria (18:00 BST) 2.56 3.28 2.7 106.59 %
maximize.gif Napoli v Liverpool (18:00 BST) 2.3 3.35 3 106.66 %
maximize.gif VfB Stuttgart v Getafe (18:00 BST) 1.96 3.34 3.88 106.73 %
maximize.gif Zenit Saint-Petersburg v Hajduk Split (18:00 BST) 1.27 5.6 11 105.26 %
maximize.gif AC Sparta Praha v FC Lausanne-Sport (20:05 BST) 1.37 5.1 8 104.64 %
maximize.gif Aris Thessaloniki v Bayer 04 Leverkusen (20:05 BST) 3.5 3.34 2.12 105.68 %
maximize.gif Atlético Madrid v Rosenborg BK (20:05 BST) 1.36 4.8 8 106.67 %
maximize.gif AZ Alkmaar v Dynamo Kyiv (20:05 BST) 2.47 3.3 2.87 105.63 %
maximize.gif Dinamo Zagreb v Club Brugge (20:05 BST) 1.92 3.46 4 105.83 %
maximize.gif Lille OSC v Levski Sofia (20:05 BST) 1.46 4.2 7.5 105.30 %
maximize.gif Manchester City v Lech Poznan (20:05 BST) 1.25 6.5 12 103.52 %
maximize.gif Palermo v CSKA Moscow (20:05 BST) 2.41 3.32 3 104.95 %
maximize.gif Red Bull Salzburg v Juventus (20:05 BST) 4 3.44 1.91 106.43 %
maximize.gif Sheriff Tiraspol v FC BATE Borisov (20:05 BST) 2.5 3.3 2.88 105.03 %
maximize.gif Sporting CP v KAA Gent (20:05 BST) 1.43 4.4 7.5 105.58 %
maximize.gif Villarreal v PAOK (20:05 BST) 1.44 4.7 7.5 103.84 %

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 21st October Red Bull Salzburg-Juventus Red Bull very bad and just on the seventh place in the austrian league.Saturday the lost to Kapfenberg 0-2 at home.Meanwhile Juventus won 4-0 against Lecce. Red Bull has no quality and I have no doubt about it.Juventus will have no problem to beat them.Juve has great players like Iaquinta and Amauri up in front.Bull´s Coach Stevens will be sacked in the near time. Red Bull-Juventus 2 1,80 (7pts) pinnacle:ok

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 21st October Napoli 10/11 (bet365) Borrusia Dortmund 4/6 (bet365). These 2 sides at home look the plays for Thursday... Liverpool without Gerrard and Torres and in all sorts of problems ON the field, add to the fact that Roy Hodgson just cant win away from home and i can see a Napoli win here,who themselves are a very good side with plentyof attacking threat! Dortmund are flying in the Bundesliga so far this season and at home they are a very strong outfit. Plenty of players who are capable of doing damage to a PSG side that have been off the radar for years in Europe. Double @ 2/1

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 21st October Napoli are taking this match relatively seriously - far more so than Liverpool right now. However Mazzari has said that the league remains their primary objective. Johnson, Agger,Kuyt, Gerrard, Torres are almost certain to all miss out. Further rumours say that Meireles could as well. A Lucas/Poulson midfield isn't pretty in any one's books. Napoli have another very big match on Monday where they host Milan. Of the two I think that is probably considered slightly more important - though it is a few days away. I can't find any solid news on potential Napoli team news and it is a little hard to speculate. Right now they have momentum and will want to keep it so I think they will probably name a strong 11 with 1 or 2 changes. Lack of foresight will probably cost me in this match as at anything near 2.2 Napoli would have been well worth taking. Not sure I can risk taking them at 1.85-ish (Bet365) when a draw would be happily taken.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 21st October Zenit - Hajduk Split Home team is simply unstoppable now under Spalletti and looking strong for Russian PL title and advancing in Europa League..I believe even a close 2nd place from Croatia cant stop them tomorrow..Kershakov has scored alot lately and I didnt find any offers on him as the "anytime or first scorer" on Unibet, but nevertheless I will choose -1.5 # 1.826 @ Pinnacle. Atletico - Rosenborg Huge difference in quality. Atletico is strong home , just won against Getafe in LaLiga with many bench players and Rosenborg simply suck in Europe when it matters. Copenhagen 1-0 loss and Bayer 4-0 away loss proves it. Atletico welcomes back Forlan, but Aguero might still be out in this one, home team are bottom of the group, but Rosenborg have won just once in 8 visits. Atletico needs points and I dont see any chance of even getting a draw for the away side. Take -1.5 # 2.11 @ Pinnacle

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 21st October I see good value on Young Boys against Odense. The Swiss are pretty tough at home, already beating Tottenham and Getafe this season in Europe. Their homeground is artificial grass, so that helps them too. Odense is a bit of a mess at the moment. They started the domestic season terribly, and sacked sports director and manager after that. Last weekend they lost 5-0 to Fc Kobenhavn. In Europe League they sit in the bottom of the group with no points. 1.80 @Expekt

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 21st October im a liverpool fan and the team we are putting out is terrible ,no merieles either not that hes showed much anyway, spearing is in , totally defensive team for tomorrow. i expect napoli to win this quite comfortably , the price will probably drop for the home team :gimme

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 21st October Dinamo Zagreb-Brugge = 1 (1.83) bet365 Dinamo Zagreb has a score of w1-d0-l1 goals scored 2 goals conceded one has lost the last game away with a score of 0-1 against PAOK. Brugge has a score of w0-d1 l1-2 goals scored 3 goals conceded has lost the last game away with a score of 1-2 against Villarreal. Preview: Dinamo Zagreb there were no absences. Brugge: injured: Stijn Stijnen (goalkeeper), Blondel (midfielder); Pending: Vargas (attacker). I think Dinamo Z. Galvanized by his audience more absences in the visiting team can win this game. :hope:hope:hope

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 21st October Besiktas-Porto= 2Dnb(1.72) / both teams to score (1.72) bet365 Besiktas has a score of l0-w2-d0 goals scored 3 goals conceded one game last won away from home with a score of 1-2 against Rapid Vienna. Porto has a score of w2-d0 l0-0 goals conceded four goals for the last game won away from home with a score of 0-1 against CSKA Sofia. Preview: Besiktas: injured: Quaresma, Guti, Aurelio, Ekrem. Porto, there were no absences. Besiktas are in bad shape and the port is in good shape. They have won 4 of last 5 games :hope:hope:hope

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 21st October Young Boys v OB* (1.68 Ladbrokes) Sporting Lisbon v Gent (1.78 Ladbrokes) Bor Dortmund v Paris Saint-Germain** (1.78 Ladbrokes) *Heavily dependent on starting lineup -- OB: H. Andreasen, P. Utaka ** Dependent on Nene starting for PSG 5pts each over 2.5 goals

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 21st October

Young Boys v OB* (1.68 Ladbrokes) Sporting Lisbon v Gent (1.78 Ladbrokes) Bor Dortmund v Paris Saint-Germain** (1.78 Ladbrokes) *Heavily dependent on starting lineup -- OB: H. Andreasen, P. Utaka ** Dependent on Nene starting for PSG 5pts each over 2.5 goals
:welcome to PL. Could we please have some additional reasoning to go with the selections. Otherwise the post is of no use to anyone :)

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 21st October Besiktas - Porto Hi everybody .. i will tell e.thing all of you the side of besiktas.. İ am the fan of Besiktas.. This year Besiktas is one of the best team of turkey, with the stars, Quaresma and Guti. Besisktas wants play at least Quarter Final in ueafe cup and they have big chance to realize this aim. Besiktas squad is very ambitios style game of play and i d like to tell you that besiktas will win porto on thursday night... But for 1 week, we had such problems ; on thursday night: (these are definite) .. Most important part of defense Matteo Ferrai (you can remember him from Roma) can not play. He is absence because of an injury... For the midfield, we have 2 important player Mehmet Aurelio (also plays in national turkish football team)and Guti is also absence because of an injury.. Guti is playin great football this year for the team and he is more importand according to Quaresma. He is managing all game from the midfield and doing this very well .. He will not play and this means thursday night Besiktas will have really big trouble on offensive play... We watch short pass traffic but the ball wont be delivered to forwards.. and Quaresma... He is great and wonderful what ever you say.. tomorrow he wants to play but if it desnt be surprise he will also not play thursay night .. Even if he plays, it wont be much more than 45 mins .. This problems makes Besiktas just an ordinary team. midfielder Rodrigo Tabata and forward Bobo will be potential threat for scoring... Ernst and Fink will be importand players for midfield tommorow to stop Porto's attack..tommorow, absolutely i want Besiktas to win over Porto .. But honestly, it looks quite imposbile .. İ dont know e.thing about porto side but tommorow they will definitly score and probabaly win .. İ excpet definsive style play of Besiktas... Not: .. Besiktas plays strange football when they play with big teams in home games .. Besiktas 2-1 liverpool / Besiktas 2-1 Marseilla / Besiktas 3-1 PSG / Besiktas 3-0 Barcelona .. this is the single thing to think about what can Besiktas do tommorow .. i advise .. under 2,5 and then porto wins ..

Liverpool look pretty awful with Gerrard and Torres' date= so without, against a Napoli side having a good season, the home side look a strong play here, depending on how seriously they're taking it themselves, of course.
Liverpool @ 3/1 :loon is that how bad things have become, we would o0f never have been priced up liked that before. I actuall fancy us tommorow, Who ever comes in surely gotta do better or least show some passion than the team were putting out now. Liverpool +1 @ 10/11 looks a tad generous

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 21st October 50000 tickets for a sold out San Paolo stadium of Napoli. After many years, a great Europian team is visiting. Napoli is coming out of two draws with Utrecht and Stuea Bucharest, and needs victory in this third round. A fearsome trio is leading the attack line: Hamsik, Lavezzi, and Cavani. Liverpool is passing a bad moment, and seems in double crisis, in Premier league, and with ownership. Out are Gerrard, Torres, Kuyt, Agger, and Johnson. These teams are walking in different direction. One of my local bookie has still Napoli @ 2.0, not for long, I guess. I'm thinking about a huge bet, however Liverpool is a heavy name, and not sure about this yet.

Liverpool @ 3/1 :loon is that how bad things have become, we would o0f never have been priced up liked that before. I actuall fancy us tommorow, Who ever comes in surely gotta do better or least show some passion than the team were putting out now. Liverpool +1 @ 10/11 looks a tad generous
Normally I'd agree, but Liverpool are only a name currently. Couldn't back them without Gerrard and Torres. Not away in Napoli. Or, probably at home, come to think of it :lol Might be an idea to look at Napoli to keep a clean sheet.

Normally I'd agree, but Liverpool are only a name currently. Couldn't back them without Gerrard and Torres. Not away in Napoli. Or, probably at home, come to think of it :lol Might be an idea to look at Napoli to keep a clean sheet.
You backed them before with Gerrard an Torres against Blackpool and they got turned over, You see those players are just a name;) If Reina wern't playing then ill have something to worry about!!

You backed them before with Gerrard an Torres against Blackpool and they got turned over, You see those players are just a name;) If Reina wern't playing then ill have something to worry about!!
That doesn't make sense mate. Of course I did, because Liverpool are more of a force with those players. Regardless of how well they are playing.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 21st October Sampdoria will be without LUCCHINI, SEMIOLI (injured) and also without forward PAZZINI and captain PALOMBO (both rest). Devic will return to the squad Metallist after injury and in last round in national chapmionship made double. Metalist knocked out Sampdoria from the 2008/09 UEFA Cup in the round of 32, winning 1-0 in Genoa and 2-0 in Ukraine. In weekend Sampa will go to Milan to meet with Internazionale...

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 21st October Young Boys- Odense = over(1.70) bet365 Young has a score of w1-d0-l1 goals scored 2 goals conceded 3 lost the first game played outdoors with a score of 0-3 against Stuttgart and won the second game at home with the score 2-0 against Getafe. Odense has a score of W0-D0-L2 goals scored 2 goals conceded four lost the first game played outside the home with the score 1-2 against Getafe and lost the second game at home with the score 1-2 against Stuttgart. Preview: Young Boys: injured: Dudar and Lingani; in doubt: Jemal. Odense: absent: Jonas Troest (striker), Roy Carroll (first door). An interesting match with many goals and I think seeing two teams that make the game better offensive weapon. Odense comes to this game with the pieces for a moral defeat in the league against the Copenhagen remedied with a score of 5-0 over the loss of form and absences. So I think it is a game full of goals :hope:hope:hope

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 21st October Stuttgart-Getafe =1 (1.95) bet365 Stuttgart has a score of l0-w2-d0 goals scored 5 goals conceded one won the first home match with the score 3-0 against Young won the second game away with a score of 1-2 against the ' Odense. Getafe has a score of w1-d0-l1 2 goals conceded three goals for the first game has won at home with the score 2-1 against Odense has lost the second game away with a score of 0-2 against the Young. Preview: Stuttgart: injured: Delpierre, Degen, Audel, Didavi, Elson. Getafe: injured: Miguel Torres, Mané, Ibrahim Kas, Mario (all lawyers); question: Rafa Lopez (defender). As Stuttgart is a perfect score and given the many absences in the department's defensive Getafe, I think the home team to win today's match. :hope:hope:hope

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 21st October I don't understand any sort of logic with people betting on Liverpool. This whole season has been a fraud, it seems the only excuse to wager on Liverpool is because "oh that is value because they are Liverpool" Lets just come to terms...Liverpool are terrible. It's one thing when you see Chelsea being priced at 4ish but it's another when Liverpool are. Time and time again people will continuously bet on Liverpool based on their name and time and time again Liverpool fails to deliver. At this current stage, Napoli is a far better playing team than Pool. What does Liverpool want more, EPL status or Europa glory? For pete sakes they got to start figuring out what they want to do in the EPL. If people constantly want to take a dab on wagering on Liverpool just for the sake of "well sooner or later they'll win" so be it, but that is not logical at all to chase. Provide some strong valid reasons why Pool can actually muster anything out of this match. The value WAS on Napoli -0.25 when it first opened but now you have increased your risk with -0.5. Playing Liverpool ML is not value at all, if you want you can wait to take a stab at Pool +0.5 if the odds are decent enough but other than that so far what I'm seeing is an overreaction to a "Name" rather than to a team playing well.

Well most of our better results in the Europa league have come when them two haven't started. Well Gerrard hasn't played in Europa so we can't judge him' date=' but Torres aint scored, ngog bagged 2 goals an has done ok. An i reckon Babel will do even better tommorow....[/quote'] Are you still going on about Babel being some kind of superstar/hero? He has done nothing, EVER! You go on about the manager not giving him a chance but thats bull, he's just useless. If he can't get a starting place in the Liverpool these days then he obviously has got very few talents! Anyway, i'm also on Napoli tongiht, surprise surprise! They will have too much for a weak Liverpool side. Napoli are currently 4th in a decent Serie A while Liverpool are in the relagation zone and now down their best players for tonight. Liverpool have only beaten weak europen sides in recent years and losing away to Lille, Benfica and Atletico! Napoli would probably be in the same class as these 3 teams and should have too much for Liverpool.:ok Napoli 5 points 10/11 (various)

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 21st October While I have missed Napoli I am going to bet on a match involving Juventus. It is true that I don't know much about Salzburg and they may not be in the best shape domestically. They also lost to Lech 2-0 in their last game in Europe. I don't watch them and know nothing beyond what stats can tell me, but this isn't the same Juventus that beat Lecce 4-0 - at least probably not. That Juventus had a starting midfield of: Krasic, Aquilani, Melo, Marchsio. Tonights Juventus will likely have a midfield of: Martinez, Sissoko, Marchisio, Pepe. This changes the strength of the team so much. Krasic has been their best player so far this season, and Aquilani will become their best player this season. Thonights midfield is the Juventus one of a month ago when everybody was complaining and results weren't being obtained. Marchisio/Sissoko means no creativity in CM. Martinez/Pepe are average wingers. The only threat creatively is Del Piero. A player capable of great things, but at 1.7 for the win - I'm willing to go against him. Motta, Bonnuci, Chiellini, De Ceglie is their standard D and has a strong CB partnership. The full-backs should be solid enough for this game tonight. This team has little going forward and if Del Piero isn't performing miracles then they will struggle to create. If Salzburg decide to have a go at home then they can cause Juve problems in defence - namely Motta and De Ceglie. Juventus at 1.7 need to be taken on I think. Salzburg win - 4.5 - 1 point Salzburg +0.75 - 1.95 - 4 points Both Bet365

I don't understand any sort of logic with people betting on Liverpool. This whole season has been a fraud, it seems the only excuse to wager on Liverpool is because "oh that is value because they are Liverpool" Lets just come to terms...Liverpool are terrible. It's one thing when you see Chelsea being priced at 4ish but it's another when Liverpool are. Time and time again people will continuously bet on Liverpool based on their name and time and time again Liverpool fails to deliver. At this current stage, Napoli is a far better playing team than Pool. What does Liverpool want more, EPL status or Europa glory? For pete sakes they got to start figuring out what they want to do in the EPL. If people constantly want to take a dab on wagering on Liverpool just for the sake of "well sooner or later they'll win" so be it, but that is not logical at all to chase. L is not value at all, if you want you can wait to take a stab at Pool +0.5 if the odds are decent enough but other than that so far what I'm seeing is an overreaction to a "Name" rather than to a team playing well.
Kind of agree what u saying but I think people should keep on backing Liverpool cos I adore laying them!! Easy easy money at the mo especially the Blackpool game! But it's easy to see what people think as they do have some very good premiership players but are struggling majorly with poor form and no confidence. I'm sure Torres gerrard and cole will link up soon but until I see any improvement I shall keep the laying going! :) good luck with bets

I don't understand any sort of logic with people betting on Liverpool. This whole season has been a fraud, it seems the only excuse to wager on Liverpool is because "oh that is value because they are Liverpool" Lets just come to terms...Liverpool are terrible. It's one thing when you see Chelsea being priced at 4ish but it's another when Liverpool are. Time and time again people will continuously bet on Liverpool based on their name and time and time again Liverpool fails to deliver. At this current stage, Napoli is a far better playing team than Pool. What does Liverpool want more, EPL status or Europa glory? For pete sakes they got to start figuring out what they want to do in the EPL. If people constantly want to take a dab on wagering on Liverpool just for the sake of "well sooner or later they'll win" so be it, but that is not logical at all to chase. Provide some strong valid reasons why Pool can actually muster anything out of this match. The value WAS on Napoli -0.25 when it first opened but now you have increased your risk with -0.5. Playing Liverpool ML is not value at all, if you want you can wait to take a stab at Pool +0.5 if the odds are decent enough but other than that so far what I'm seeing is an overreaction to a "Name" rather than to a team playing well.
"Liverpool is crap", that's what bookies want to hear. Everyone will have Napoli, Napoli 1X and Napoli DNB in their combos and it's a 50/50 game actually. Why is Napoli so great? Maybe it's a "Name from the past" overreaction too. They were outplayed by Steaua two weeks ago in the first half. Now come on, Steaua? Makes me laugh. DRAW sounds very well here, bookies' best choice ;)

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 21st October Zenit St Petersburg - Hajduk Split over 3.5 @ 2.52 pinnacle Zenit are the class team in this group and on the face of this game, should not have too it. They face a Hajduk side that does concede goals as they have lost 3-1 at AEK and Dinamo Bucharest, while also drawing 1-1 at Unirea Urzeceni in their last 3 away games in the EL. Hajduk though, have scored in each of their EL games this year and will go into this game with little to lose given that they are not expected to win. Also they will be given encouragement that AEK did manage to score twice, even though they lost 4-2 at Zenit, so like Hajduk to score at least once here while Zenit should be able to score at least a couple themselves Anderlecht - AEK Athens over 2.5 @ 2.09 pinnacle Anderlecht have yet to win a game in the EL, so the pressure is on them to win this game. Though they lost to Hajduk Split, and have also lost to Cercle Brugge and Standard Liege in their domestic league, all these games were on the road. At home they tend to play much better and expect them to lift. While their defence has struggled to keep a clean sheet in these recent games, they do tend to score at home, and can see them scoring against AEK, who have conceded in both of their recent EL games, beating Hajduk Split 3-1 at home and then losing 4-2 at Zenit St Petersburg. They too will like their chances of scoring, and with AEK also looking for the win, can see a few goals in this game Stuttgart @ 1.94 pinnacle Stuttgart have won both of their EL games, having beaten Odense 2-1 on the road. They will look to make it a hattrick of wins as they face Getafe who did beat Odense 2-1 at home before losing 2-0 at Young Boys. While Stuttgart's domestic forn is not that good, their EL form is much better, and with Getafe missing some players including a couple of defenders, like the home team to win again Young Boys @ 1.68 pinnacle Young Boys will be looking to continue their good home form where they have beaten Tottengam 3-2 and then beaten Getafe 2-0. Playing on an artificial pitch has given them an advantage and like them to make the most of this once again, as they face an Odense side that lost 2-1 at Getafe and then 2-1 at home to Stuttgart. With Odense likely to be without Carroll in goals, it gives a further advantage that they can score on his inexperienced replacement. Lille -1.5 @ 2.13 pinnacle Having lost 2-1 at home to Sporting Lisbon and then drawing 1-1 at Gent, Lille must win this game and their coach has called them out to go for it. Apart from their loss to Sporting, they have some good home form, and like them to be even more focused for this game. Levski on the other hand, do not travel well, as they did lose 5-0 at Sporting Lisbon. They have some injury concerns, with important players likely to be out which will weaken their side, so like Lille to bounce back from losing their first game in their domestic league with a win here Sporting Lisbon -1.5 @ 2.23 pinnacle Sporting Lisbon look good in this situation having beaten Levski Sofia 5-0 at home, and had beaten Lille 2-1 on the road prior to that. While Gent manaaged a 1-1 draw at home to Lille they did lose 3-2 at Levski Sofia, and they did lose their other away games, 1-0 at Feyenoord. Gent have lost their last 7 games on the road in European competition and like the attacking threat of Postiga up front, while Maniche anchors the midfield to beat Gent here Dinamo Zagreb - Club Brugge over 2.5 @ 2,06 pinnacle Dinamo had a very good start in their first EL group game with a 2-0 win over Villareal before losing 1-0 at PAOK. Club Brugge has scored and conceded in each of their 4 EL games this season, drawing 1-1 at home to PAOK before losing 2-1 at Villareal. While the home team should be favoured given that they have done well in both home games this year, they are a team that do become complacent when they are favoured, and like Club Brugge to give them some problems like Anderlecht did last year. Can see both teams scoring here, and with both teams needing a win to give themselves a better chance of progressing from this group, expect them to continue to go forward for the win Sheriff Tiraspol - BATE Borisov over 2.5 @ 2.22 pinnacle Both sides will be looking to win this game having performed well so far. Sheriff beat Dynamo Kiev 2-0 at home and then prior to that had lost 2-1 at AK Alkmaar. BATE Borisov have gone over in each of their 4 EL games, having scored at least 2 goals in each of them. They are coming off a 4-1 home win over AZ Alkmaar, and had a 2-2 draw at Dynamo Kiev prior to that, so expect them to continue their offensive burst, while Sheriff too will respond. Should be an open game with goals in it