** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

UEFA Champions League > 17th - 18th August

Tuesday 17 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Zenit Saint-Petersburg v AJ Auxerre (17:30 BST) 1.83 3.5 4 108.12 %
maximize.gif Dynamo Kyiv v Ajax (18:45 BST) 2 3.4 3.74 106.15 %
maximize.gif AC Sparta Praha v MŠK Žilina (19:45 BST) 1.68 3.5 5 108.09 %
maximize.gif BSC Young Boys v Tottenham Hotspur (19:45 BST) 4 3.4 1.9 106.79 %
maximize.gif Rosenborg BK v FC København (19:45 BST) 2.2 3.25 3.4 105.64 %
Wednesday 18 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FC Basel v Sheriff Tiraspol (19:45 BST) 1.44 4 7.5 107.38 %
maximize.gif FK Partizan v Anderlecht (19:45 BST) 2.37 3.25 2.87 107.66 %
maximize.gif Red Bull Salzburg v Hapoel Tel Aviv (19:45 BST) 2 3.4 4.02 104.29 %
maximize.gif Werder Bremen v Sampdoria (19:45 BST) 1.9 3.4 4 106.79 %
maximize.gif Sporting de Braga v Sevilla (20:45 BST) 2.8 3.25 2.37 108.59 %

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Champions League > 17th - 18th August Anderlecht to qualify against Partizan looks very good to me. It's still available at 1.61 @ coral, which looks like value to me. Would have it around 1.40. I remember watching Partizan play against Standard de Liege 2 years ago and against Club Brugge last year and I thought they were extremely poor. They lost 0-1 at home against Standard and lost 2-0 and 2-4 at home against Club Brugge. Especially last year they were no competition for Brugge. As I see Anderlecht as the strongest Belgian club at the moment I fully expect them to qualify. They showed a lot of potential last year in Europe progressing as leader of their group in the Europa League and beating the likes of Ajax and Athletic Bilbao. Against Hamburg they were a bit unlucky not to progress. Anderlecht playing the second leg at home is a big advantage. Another advantage is the rhythm they picked up playing 2 matches in competition, while Partizan yet has to start competition. Based on what I've seen last years I might as well go for an Anderlecht win in Partizan, but I'm not sure. Maybe someone as additional info about Partizan? Maybe they have a stronger team then last year? Any info is welcome.

Re: UEFA Champions League > 17th - 18th August

Anderlecht playing the second leg at home is a big advantage. Another advantage is the rhythm they picked up playing 2 matches in competition' date=' [b']while Partizan yet has to start competition. Based on what I've seen last years I might as well go for an Anderlecht win in Partizan, but I'm not sure. Maybe someone as additional info about Partizan? Maybe they have a stronger team then last year? Any info is welcome.
Why would you say that. Partizan started in 2nd qualifying round and defeated Pyunik 4-1 on aggregate, and in 3rd qualifying round HJK Helsinki 5-1 on aggregate, and they won all their 4 games. They are in good form at the moment and personally I think Partizan will be the one to go to teh group stage.

Why would you say that. Partizan started in 2nd qualifying round and defeated Pyunik 4-1 on aggregate, and in 3rd qualifying round HJK Helsinki 5-1 on aggregate, and they won all their 4 games. They are in good form at the moment and personally I think Partizan will be the one to go to teh group stage.
Competition in Serbia hasn't started yet, that's why I think Anderlecht will have more rhythm. I know they played Helsinki and Pyunik and beat them comfortably, but those teams can't be compared with Anderlecht at all. Partizan has done nothing in Europe the last 2 years. They ended with zero points in their Europa League group 2 years ago and last year they lost all games before managing their only win against an already qualified Shaktar Donetsk. I think if this years Partizan team can be compared to last years team, Anderlecht will qualify with relative ease.

Anderlecht to qualify against Partizan looks very good to me. It's still available at 1.61 @ coral, which looks like value to me. Would have it around 1.40.
Bad idea imo, if the match will be played in a few months i would say there will be no major problem for Anderlecht to qualify as they're the better team but now it's a different story; they're not ready yet to perform and have squad problems: one of the most important player is out ( Biglia) and now we heard that also Legear is out for 3 weeks, let's not forget that Lukaku is not fit and 2nd striker De Sutter just came back from injury and will be not ready to play 90 min. Another thing is that Van Damme left to Wolves so the coach must change his midfield and tactic and new player Kljestan and young talent Marecek showed some good things but will need time to adapt. Last weekend we saw their problems in the match at Charleroi, many bad passes in midfield,no creativity and no danger upfront. The squad is not big enough for CL, since weeks they talk about the arrival of Shikabala but nothing yet....really hope for belgium coefficient that Rsca can qualify but it's not looking good

Re: UEFA Champions League > 17th - 18th August Thanks for your feedback ninimika, some good arguments. As an Anderlecht fan I might not be 100% objective :D, but I have taken (most) of what you said into account. For me this bet is more an opposing Partizan bet. Watched their games against Standard and Brugge (as I support every Belgian team in Europe) and I thought they were well beaten each time. Can't see a team who is struggling to get any points in the Europa League beat Anderlecht, even if RSCA have squad problems as you pointed out well. Serbian League is quite poor, even in comparison to the Belgian Jupiler League. Belgium is placed 14th on the uefa country ranking, while Serbia is placed 27th. I know Anderlecht was beaten by BATE 2 years ago, but fully expect them not to underestimate Partizan. They are a team with great tradition and Anderlecht will be very hungry to prove themselves on Champions League level. I don't read to much into their Charleroi result as it's typical Anderlecht to be nonchalant at this stage of the competition. We'll see a totally other team against Partizan. About the squad problems... Legear and his goals in Europe will be surely missed, but Suarez is in pretty good form and should replace him well. On the other I expect Biglia and Lukaku to be ready. They are both class acts and have proven in the past that don't need a lot of match rhythm to play well. Anderlecht will do everything they can to make them ready. Van Damme is a loss, but if we can keep Boussoufa we should be ok this year. Anyway, have not placed the bet yet as I hope to get some feedback on Partizan's evolution. But I think they will need a lot of improvement compared to last year to qualify against Anderlecht.

Also would like to mention that Anderlecht defeated TNS' date=' which is not at the same level as HJK Helsinki, but most probably at the same level as Pyunik.[/quote'] I don't know too much about about Pyunik so can't compare them to TNS. All I know is that TNS were very poor and Anderlecht was 0-2 up at TNS after 15 minutes of play. They then controlled the match pretty well and played the second leg with a B-team. As for HJk Helsinki, all I know is that the Finish league must be very poor. Genk and Cercle Brugge (2 Belgian teams) qualified against Finish opponents, with Genk beating Inter Turku 1-5 in the first leg. Turku being in competition and Genk not having played one official match at the time. I get what your saying (Partizan qualified really easy), but I really don't rate either of those 3 teams. Partizan will be a lot stronger then TNS and Anderlecht will be a lot stronger then Helsinki ;)

I don't know too much about about Pyunik so can't compare them to TNS. All I know is that TNS were very poor and Anderlecht was 0-2 up at TNS after 15 minutes of play. They then controlled the match pretty well and played the second leg with a B-team. As for HJk Helsinki, all I know is that the Finish league must be very poor. Genk and Cercle Brugge (2 Belgian teams) qualified against Finish opponents, with Genk beating Inter Turku 1-5 in the first leg. Turku being in competition and Genk not having played one official match at the time. I get what your saying (Partizan qualified really easy), but I really don't rate either of those 3 teams. Partizan will be a lot stronger then TNS and Anderlecht will be a lot stronger then Helsinki ;)
That's why in my opinion it's better to leave this one, unless you are Belgian or Serbian and know enough about either team.

Re: UEFA Champions League > 17th - 18th August Maybe, but I'm not basing my reasoning on previous qualification rounds. Both teams were expected to play the final qualification round. IMHO Anderlecht is in another league then the Partizan team I saw last 2 years. I'm always interrested in more info about Partizan, but at the moment knowing what I know, I'm quite confident in this one. You got any leans towards Champions League qualies?

Re: UEFA Champions League > 17th - 18th August Hello everyone. I've been on this forum for several months, but this is my first post. I wanted to give my opinion on Anderlecht - Partizan clash. Overall opinion in Serbia is that Anderlecht is the toughest opponent Partizan could get, and depspite the media being full of false-confidence stories, everyone except those hard-core supporters is cautious and not so confident about Partizan's chances. Partizan did give some good performances in qualifications, but those were low-class teams. The fact is, the season didn't start yet, and also, IMO, Partizan has somewhat weaker team this season, as they haven't been active in the market so far, and several first team players from the last season left. No doubt, they will strenghten their squad (among mentioned are Mrdja, and possibly Babović) before the season gets off, but I don't think that we'll see any new names in the lineup before the Anderlecht clash. Brana Ilić, Radenko Kamberović, VaÅ¡ington da Silva i Aleksandar Radosavljević have left. Also, Bozovic was their first choice goalkeeper, and was pretty solid last season. For some foolish unknown reason, Partizan have decided not to renew his contract. Also, there is a big interest in Petrovic and Tomic, and they will probably leave. On the other side, perhaps the biggest problem for Anderlecht will be Lukaku, who might be unsettled with the interest Real Madrid has shown for him. Also, I was not impressed with their performance against Charleroi few days ago. If they don't do well against Germinal Beerschot this weekend, they might be in problem. If things stay as they are I think Anderlecht will be too much for Partizan to handle, even if some absences happen on their side. I see Partizan perhaps snatching a draw in Belgrade, scoring and conceding a goal, but Anderlecht should handle things easily in Belgium, scoring several goals in the process. So, I will definitely be putting my money on Anderlecht to get into CL, and probably handicap in the second game, if the odds are right. Keep up the good work everyone, and best of luck. ;)

Re: UEFA Champions League > 17th - 18th August Thanks a lot for the feedback salebg! Think Lukaku will be ok, he is very smart and down to earth for his age (thanks to good guidance of his father who was also a pro football player). Hopefully he can score a couple :hope. Took the bet @ 1.61 (pretty big on it too)

Took the bet @ 1.61 (pretty big on it too)
Good luck with it. :hope I'll probably pair that with Spurs and Zenit, all of them to progress, and allong with Basel win against Sheriff in the first game. Sorry, but I still don't know the odds, since the local bookmakers haven't posted them yet. I will update as soon as I aquire them. I will, however post the odds I found on pinnacle just to give the idea. Zenit Saint-Petersburg v AJ Auxerre -> Zenit to progress 1.58 @ Pinnacle Zenit were pretty active on the transfer field so far, settling Bruno Alves from Porto for a massive 22m euros. In addition to that, they also aquired Lukovic from Udinese who is a good centre/left back, and Sergei Semak from Rubin. Also, Zenit's form is great, they are currently alone in the top of the Russian league, which has kicked off a long time ago, unlike the French League1, which just started, and Auxerre didn't impress in their opening game. IMO, Zenit have a stronger team, and they are in good form. They invested a lot, and it would be a huge disappointment for them not to qualify, so I expect them to give their best and do well in the first game, which will ensure a less nervous seccond leg and increase their chances of progressing. BSC Young Boys v Tottenham Hotspur -> Tottenham to progress 1.20 @ Pinnacle Young Boys did surprise many being able to eliminate Fenerbahce, but I just can't see them doing the same to the Spurs. Both teams have a chance to qualify, an it is a question when will they have same opportunity again. Swiss league is all about scoring goals, and a lots of them, but also conceding quite a few in the progress, so I expect both teams to score in the first game, but Tottenham beating YB easily on home turf. Hopefully, they learned a thing or two watching YB beat Fener, and I expect them to go into those two games without complacency, but respect, and do their job professionally. FC Basel v Sheriff Tiraspol -> FC Basel to win 1.40 @ Pinnacle I think this might be the biggest gamble of these four. If Basel are to realise their dream of qualifying, they must do their job right in the first game. As i said above, the Swiss know how to score goals, so if they keep it cool in the defence against Sheriff, who aren't a force to fear in the attack, they should be able to qualify. I expect an entertaining game with several goals. Basel have a great chance and they probably have the weakest opponent they could get, and it would be foolish of them to waste this opportunity. Those three, along with Anderlech to progress (odds are poor on Pinnacle, 1.48, there are probably much better offers) get to just about 4.00, wich is fine for me. Medium stakes, as I don't like putting too much on Euro competitions. Once again, sorry for the lack of better odds, and good luck.

Re: UEFA Champions League > 17th - 18th August Legear is supposed to be ready for Partizan which is also very good news for Anderlecht. Good luck with your bets Salebg. Tbh I don't know anything about Basel or Sheriff, but Zenith and Tottenham should progress. Might make a Tottenham - Zenith double myself.

Re: UEFA Champions League > 17th - 18th August Some news about Partizan - Anderlech clash. Lamine Diarra, the essential Partizan striker has left the club for a move to Al Shabab, guess he received an offer he could not refuse. As for Petrovic and Tomic, Petrovic is 90% leaving, but probably after the two CL matches. Several Italian clubs, most notably Fiorentina, are repeatedly showing interest in Tomic, so his move is also possible. Experienced winger Ivica Iliev has joined the squad, and I guess he will be a good adition to the team. Almami Moreira, the playmaker, is unfit, and it is a question if he will be fit for the game. Just a few more reasons for me to fancy Anderlecht's chances of qualifying. I would be, however, cautious about backing them in the first game, as Belgrade teams are well-known for their massive support and atmosphere in the games. To sum it all up, Diarra's departure is a huge blow, and Partizan now have to rely solely on Cleo and Iliev if they are to salvage anything. Moreira's possible absence will definitely be the biggest problem imaginable, and I'll be waiting to see how big are his chances of playing before betting on that game. If I have to pick anything from the first game, it would probably be both teams to score, small stakes, on some accy, but my confidence about Anderlecht progressing has increased greatly. Cheers. ;)

Re: UEFA Champions League > 17th - 18th August Ajax +0.5AH @1.85 bet365 I think Ajax is a good value here.I like Dynamo,i do but i don't want Gazaev to be their coach.Hope Dynamo will be out of CL and Surkis will finaly tell Gazaev to go.Dynamo has really good players but they need good manger and good tactics.They do play very well in some point but most of he time they are big mess.Their main keeper Shovkovsky is out for 3-4 month and Boyko makes way to many mistakes.Dynamo's defence is shite.Tonight Vorskla took their defence apart + Boyko made mistakes too.Suarez should be fresh for this match as he missed couple of matches due to red card.I just honestly don't see Ajax loosing this one.I know they had shity games against PAOK but i think PAOK have better team spirit then Dynamo.I just can't back Dynamo at @1.90 against Ajax so i will lay them big time. GL :ok

Re: UEFA Champions League > 17th - 18th August Ajax to score @1.45 sportingbet I think it's a one of the best bets.Can't even remember when was a last time Ajax didn't score and with Dynamo's awful defence i'm 80% sure they will score atleast 1. I don't know why bookies fancy Dynamo so much,they play second choice keeper and not so strong at the back. GL :ok

Re: UEFA Champions League > 17th - 18th August Tottenham @ 1.83 Stan James :eyes This game is to be played on artificial turf in the Young Boys Stadium in Bern the stadium is a small compact box like stadium of only 31,783 Capacity but the new artificial turf is much better than when it first came out and should not be a problem for Tottenham as big clubs have indoor artificial turf training area's in fact Wembley has something the same now artificial turf sown into the grass park and it seemed ok in last weeks game Man Utd v Chelsea . So for this game i expect Tottenham to get some sort of good result here if Harry plays his full squad, Young Boys have not started the season well as 5 games in and only won 1 game and that was away from home played 2 at home lost 1 drawn 1 and although the Fenerbahce result looks good at home they scored in the last minute to get a 2 - 2 against 10 men with the whole off the second half to play After watch Tottenham on Saturday they should have won the Man City game City goallie Hart had at least 5 outstanding saves and with all that city money to buy players Tottenham kept a clean sheet

Tottenham @ 1.83 Stan James :eyes This game is to be played on artificial turf in the Young Boys Stadium in Bern the stadium is a small compact box like stadium of only 31,783 Capacity but the new artificial turf is much better than when it first came out and should not be a problem for Tottenham as big clubs have indoor artificial turf training area's in fact Wembley has something the same now artificial turf sown into the grass park and it seemed ok in last weeks game Man Utd v Chelsea . So for this game i expect Tottenham to get some sort of good result here if Harry plays his full squad, Young Boys have not started the season well as 5 games in and only won 1 game and that was away from home played 2 at home lost 1 drawn 1 and although the Fenerbahce result looks good at home they scored in the last minute to get a 2 - 2 against 10 men with the whole off the second half to play After watch Tottenham on Saturday they should have won the Man City game City goallie Hart had at least 5 outstanding saves and with all that city money to buy players Tottenham kept a clean sheet
i am with you in this bet. tottenham is too strong for this team.

Re: UEFA Champions League > 17th - 18th August This is my first post here :gimme :rollin @ sale I can't see how Partizan is weaker than last season. Transfers In: Stefan Babovic MF (ex Nantes n Feyeenoord ) , Milan Smiljanic MF (Espanyol , on loan) , Ivica Iliev FW;MF (ex Genoa,Messina,PAOK,Cottbus,Maccabi TA) , Ivan Stevanovic (Sochaux, on loan) , Kizito (ex Vojvodina). Out: L.Diarra Actually , I am very happy coz' Diarra has left us. Ivica Iliev is more valuable player than Diarra. Also , one of the greatest moves for Partizan is new menager Aleksandar Stanojevic. Young , talented , smart menager , fans love him . We play attacking football with a lot of chances. Moreira is injured and probably he probably won't play against Anderlecht. Smiljanic or Babovic can replace him. Kizito and Fejsa , excelent defensive midfielder, are also injured . Sale , you mentioned Petrovic and Tomic... They won't leave us before September definitely. Actually , Tomic wont leave us before winter. We have some nice mifielders , goal-machine Cleo and very , very bad defensive line. Krstajic (ex Werder n Schalke) is class...but the rest...something like Rnic :unsure(R.S.C.A. fans know what i am talking about :loon ) Kizito is OK , but he's injured. I've watched Anderlecht's game against Dinamo Z. and they didn't impress me although they won. They've played very defensive. So , we can score against anybody , but also anybody can score against us :@ Best option is : Both teams to score @ 1.90 bet365 And to be realistic i do not believe that Partizan will progress to group stage.. Chances are 60 - 40 % for Anderlecht Anderlecht to qualify @ 1.50 bwin P.S. Sorry if i've made some grammatic mistakes

Re: UEFA Champions League > 17th - 18th August Zenit - Auxerre Zenit has already played mane competitive games this season and are in a very good form. They have a good coach and quality players. Auxerre only played 2 freindly games and 2 games in a League and failed to win either of them and conceded in all of them. Even though Auxerre scored, Zenit is a very organised team and I don't see Auxerre scoring here. Also Zenit will not defend if they score 1 goal and will want to have a 2 goal advantage in the return leg, and they have good strikers capable to do so. Zenit -1 @ 3.00 (2 units) Paddy power

Re: UEFA Champions League > 17th - 18th August Good first post, Outwork. You are absolutely right about two things. Anderlecht were poor against Zagreb (home and away actually) and played very defensive in Zagreb, which is probably the match you saw. About Rnic, he is indeed poor :lol. We got a midfielder playing at right back, so if Rnic was any good he would definitely play. Anyway I feel Anderlecht has improved since then and will not play as defensive as they did last year in Zagreb (although it worked that time). GL with your bets. :welcome

This is my first post here :gimme :rollin
:cheers Well, at least we agree about what to bet on, although I expect the odds on Anderlecht to win at home to be higher than 1.5 (which are the best odds on them to progress I could find), especialy if Partizan gets away with something from the first game, so I'll be taking that. Both teams to score in the first game seems fair and probable, but with Aderlecht probably missing a few key players, Legear and Lukaku topping the list, I'll pass. And as I see that you are a Partizan supporter, good luck on Wednesday ;)

-goal-machine Cleo . -I've watched Anderlecht's game against Dinamo Z. and they didn't impress me although they won. They've played very defensive.
I don't know much of Cleo but goal-machine isn't a bit too much ? saw that he scored against HJK, Pyunik and Indjija but those teams with all my respect are a level below Anderlecht. Of course at home and in front of a fanatic crowd, Partizan should be favorite but don't look at Zagreb match as a reference to judge the quality of Anderlecht : they have improved since then and they had some missings for that match and indeed played with 5 defenders like Bernardez for example. For Wednesday they'll still miss Biglia but smth very important happened this weekend; Polak made his "comeback",came in at 77min and scored at 80 min.He's very experienced player and will be important for those 2 matchs against Partizan imo. Boussoufa is in good form,once again he scored 1 goal and made 2 assists; already Wednesday with his national team he played a top match. The team should be this one: Proto, Gillet, Mazuch, Juhasz, Deschacht, Kouyaté, Polak, Marecek, Boussoufa, Legear or Suarez, Lukaku. Both teams to score will be my bet too. GL

Re: UEFA Champions League > 17th - 18th August Red Bull Salzburg Vs Hapoel Tel Aviv This is a joint preview between 66 Better (Austria) and me Red Bull Salzburg again trying to qualify for the champions league group stage again since 1994. Failing at this stage three times in 2006 at Valencia, 2007 at Shakhtar Donetsk and in 2009 in Haifa. Salzburg haven't played much recently so their players will be full of energy. They played on the friday night cup tie vs St Polten ll. mainly A B/junior side. Goalkeeper Tremmel, schiemmer, Mendes da silva, Sekagya were rested. Main striker Zarate, like Svento (MF) and Boghossian (St), started but didn't finish the game. Coach Stevens obviously had a key prority in keeping his team fresh and available for the big game. Salzburg have recently acquired Brazilian talent Alan that came on in that cup game for his debut on Salzburg front-line. Stevens is very happy to have a 'true brazilian' in his words in the squad now. He won't play as he's not registered for the Champions League but it is going to be a motivator with more competition for the players to keep their places and a sign of the team getting stronger. Red Bull Salzburg MUST take advantage of this home leg. Absolutely crucial. Away from home they are vulnerable and its already shown leading up to this stage in the Champions League drawing away in Cyprus and I am sure many will remember that terrible result vs minnows HB with a number of first teamers playing in that game. Red Bull are not looking forward to the travel to Israel. Not at all. So they really must take advantage here at home. Red Bull have been here before playing vs Israel opposition and got outclassed last year. Although the team is looking stronger with Mendes da silva in midfield and Zarate filling the boots of Janko nicely this is going to be a tough match. Coach Stevens infact didn't want to see the Ball of Hapoel come out in the draw with obviously the previous Israel opponents defeat still on his mind. Lot of people talk about the artifical turf being a big factor but in my opinion these turfs are all around the world these days. So managers say it is the sad but true future of football. Obviously the Salzburg players will be used to it but I wouldn't look too much into it. Team News: Mendes da Silva is suspended for the match so I guess Pokrivac(scored 2 on friday) will play instead. But 2 different players. Mendes is key. Ulmer (regular left wing defender) is injured. The status of Tchoyi (MF), One of Red Bulls best player last season, is unclear - he was injured, now he is in talks with some English teams. So it is unclear of his Availability. Hapoel struggles against teams (many German teams come to mind) that play a purposeful, direct football. Last time the Israeli champions tried to graft a 0-0, they paid heavily against an underdog (Aktobe). They are not going to try that again. The Full Backs are Hapoel's Achilles Heel. RB Omri Kende is a dud, LB Gal Shaish (who replaced Dedi Ben Dayan, more of a striker himself) was horrible yesterday. Central Defender Walid Badir, much past his peak completes a slow defence. Hapoel got a W9 D3 L4 in Europe on current two seasons. Last year it finished the goup stages first (before Hamburg, celtic and Rapid) being eliminated only by the Russian winter in Kazan. Eli Gutman, Hapoel's manager, is master tactician. But Hapoel's short squad and shaky defence, are blatant for all to see. Overall, Hapoel could take this tie, But home win looks crucial for Red Bull. Hapoel can score an away goal so both teams to score seems fine. Both teams to score @2.00 Will Hill Salzburg @1.91 Victor Chandler/ Stan James Good Luck

Re: UEFA Champions League > 17th - 18th August Hi everyone, haven't been here for quite a while but will try to provide you some of my insights not in the form of previews, so something that can't be found on my site that I tip for, and will try to do it a bit more often from now on. Partizan-Anderlecht I've watched both teams play this season, at least a few times each. Partizan definitely doesn't deserve to be set as a favorite against a team like Anderlecht, which is at least one class above them in terms of quality, form, physical condition and of course the overall level of their logistics in the club. The fans will play a major role as always when Partizan is playing at home but Anderlecht is a team that is better prepared, fitter, and has classier players. Partizan has got at least one very bad player in each of their lines and I'm sure the Belgians will know how to take an advantage of it through their fast-paced and supertalented midfielders and strikers. I rate Partizan's chances to win here much lower than the bookies, however, I can't make any bet as the ball is round and anything is possible in this particular match due to several factors. If Partizan somehow scores early, it can turn into a goal feast and madness, but if the 0-0 scoreline remains for a bit longer than let's say 30 mins, I see Anderlecht scoring later on through some nicely-played attack and killing the game, maybe even scoring another one later on. Simply, Partizan and their crooked president didn't even expect to be this near CL and now that they have a chance to do it, they don't have good enough players in their squad to face this test so I think Europa League will do just fine for them. If they win here, they will do it by luck and some madness created due to hot atmosphere, I will repeat, I think Partizan is overestimated and the odds should be reverse. Still, a no-bet should be the best choice. Good luck.

he scored against HJK' date= Pyunik and Indjija but those teams with all my respect are a level below Anderlecht. GL
I agree...but please if you have enough time, watch his goals against Pyunik, HJK and Crvena Zvezda in 2009/10 season .. those aren't goals in 'Inzaghi' style... @ carat - thank you , GL