** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Champions League > 17th - 18th August

Re: UEFA Champions League > 17th - 18th August

Nice call' date=' 2 goals in Belgrade alread, one in Bremen and four in Salzburg.[/quote'] Hussssh, I will jinx it easily :lol ...and somehow again the highest paid one was a winner in no time....

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can not resist these odds at HT - Over 1' date='5 in Belgrade at 2,75, Over 1,5 in Bremen at 2,10, and now that the game in Austria is wide open - Over 4,5 in Salzburg at 2,20. Three medium tosmall stake bets, and 3 doubles with small stakes, in hope at least 2 to come right. All three games have goals in them imo....[/quote'] THANK YOU, bet365, my best in-play pick in the last 3 months:dude:dude:dude

Can not resist these odds at HT - Over 1' date='5 in Belgrade at 2,75, Over 1,5 in Bremen at 2,10, and now that the game in Austria is wide open - Over 4,5 in Salzburg at 2,20. Three medium tosmall stake bets, and 3 doubles with small stakes, in hope at least 2 to come right. All three games have goals in them imo....[/quote'] Nice touch

Braga v Sevilla Similar to Spurs last night I think Sevilla are being priced up on name alone. Braga are very very strong at home, I believe they've won something like 16 of their last 18 home games, the other 2 being draws, including a 3-0 win over Celtic. Sevilla are a decent outfit but their away form isnt great by any means. Braga win @ 3.3 - 2.5pts (Betfair) :clap +5.75 Braga +0, +0.5 @ 1.9 - 5pts (Betfair) :clap +4.5
+9.25 and -0.5 for the -1 at half time, came so very close as Braga hit the bar in the dying minutes! So +8.75 for the night :beer

Braga v Sevilla Similar to Spurs last night I think Sevilla are being priced up on name alone. Braga are very very strong at home, I believe they've won something like 16 of their last 18 home games, the other 2 being draws, including a 3-0 win over Celtic. Sevilla are a decent outfit but their away form isnt great by any means. Braga win @ 3.3 - 2.5pts (Betfair) Braga +0, +0.5 @ 1.9 - 5pts (Betfair)
Nice call again m8 :clap Took Braga not to loose to :ok

Agree on this one Jk and i was thinking about approching a simialr betting angle on this game, Braga have been on my mind all day, they are are ruthless at home, an Sevilla are prone to the odd mistake away from home. Braga win @ 9/4 Stake 2/10 :clap Braga +1 @ 4/7 Stake 6/10 :clap
Braga still very much dominant at home :ok

This is my first post here :gimme :rollin @ sale I can't see how Partizan is weaker than last season. Transfers In: Stefan Babovic MF (ex Nantes n Feyeenoord ) , Milan Smiljanic MF (Espanyol , on loan) , Ivica Iliev FW;MF (ex Genoa,Messina,PAOK,Cottbus,Maccabi TA) , Ivan Stevanovic (Sochaux, on loan) , Kizito (ex Vojvodina). Out: L.Diarra Actually , I am very happy coz' Diarra has left us. Ivica Iliev is more valuable player than Diarra. Also , one of the greatest moves for Partizan is new menager Aleksandar Stanojevic. Young , talented , smart menager , fans love him . We play attacking football with a lot of chances. Moreira is injured and probably he probably won't play against Anderlecht. Smiljanic or Babovic can replace him. Kizito and Fejsa , excelent defensive midfielder, are also injured . Sale , you mentioned Petrovic and Tomic... They won't leave us before September definitely. Actually , Tomic wont leave us before winter. We have some nice mifielders , goal-machine Cleo and very , very bad defensive line. Krstajic (ex Werder n Schalke) is class...but the rest...something like Rnic :unsure(R.S.C.A. fans know what i am talking about :loon ) Kizito is OK , but he's injured. I've watched Anderlecht's game against Dinamo Z. and they didn't impress me although they won. They've played very defensive. So , we can score against anybody , but also anybody can score against us :@ Best option is : Both teams to score @ 1.90 bet365 And to be realistic i do not believe that Partizan will progress to group stage.. Chances are 60 - 40 % for Anderlecht Anderlecht to qualify @ 1.50 bwin P.S. Sorry if i've made some grammatic mistakes
2-2 :cow Two equal tems .. Just like i wrote , nice midlefield , excelent Cleo (who scored again) and terrible defenders.. Boussoufa is magician. Lukaku is also great player.

Re: UEFA Champions League > 17th - 18th August What a poor performance by Anderlecht. If we play like this in the Champions League we will get destroyed. A couple of important players out of form (especially Lukaku) and a coach who changes tactics against a poor team like Partizan. Anyway, 2-2 is a pretty good result away from home. I'm still confident Anderlecht will do the job and if they play somewhat ok at home they should beat Partizan by a couple of goals.

2-2 :cow Two equal tems .. Just like i wrote , nice midlefield , excelent Cleo (who scored again) and terrible defenders.. Boussoufa is magician. Lukaku is also great player.
don't agree on this....2 bad teams tonite and strange choice to put inexperienced Lecjaks in the starting line up and let Kanu,Marecek on the bench and i'll not talk about Kljestan(he wasn't even on the bench) Partizan playin at home i expected more of them,slow defenders,no creativity at all....Anderlecht had the control in 1st half and after the 0 1 started to relax and on Cleo's goal it was big mistake by the defence. We also saw that the team without Biglia and Legear is not the same;Suarez showed some good things but that's not enough. Very poor performance by Boussoufa,the worst of this season so far(btw he deserved a red card) and Lukaku continues to struggle after his injury,he's not ready yet...anyway next week i'm pretty confident that Anderlecht can get a win at home...:hope

Lakuku was poor' date=' reminds me a lot like Emile Heskey. Within 30 seconds I counted he fell to the floor 3 times.[/quote'] totally agree but remember that he's only 17 years old and with all the squad problems,even if he's was injured not other choice: De Sutter is again out for months, Chavarria not ready, coach can put Suarez upfront but this time Legear was out so Suarez must play on the right...they need to buy a new striker as soon as possible.

totally agree but remember that he's only 17 years old and with all the squad problems' date='even if he's was injured not other choice: De Sutter is again out for months, Chavarria not ready, coach can put Suarez upfront but this time Legear was out so Suarez must play on the right...they need to buy a new striker as soon as possible.[/quote'] Yeh tonight was the 1st time i've seen Anderlecht play since Leeds Vs Anderlecht in the champions league. I researched him up soon as I seen him fall to the floor and seen he was only 17, played 20+ games last season at the age of 16 quite a lot of games for such a young lad!! Obviously has talent if that is the case.

Yeh tonight was the 1st time i've seen Anderlecht play since Leeds Vs Anderlecht in the champions league. I researched him up soon as I seen him fall to the floor and seen he was only 17' date=' played 20+ games last season at the age of 16 quite a lot of games for such a young lad!! Obviously has talent if that is the case.[/quote'] you didn't choose the right match to watch :lol.....it was just awful :cry

you didn't choose the right match to watch :lol.....it was just awful :cry
It was, both teams were very narrow-hardly any width. The own goal was quite entertaining though. :rollin One of the best i've ever seen, great finish.

SPORTING BRAGA V.S. SEVILLA - BRAGA +0.25 @ 1.79 10BET :lol Is Sevilla that strong away? I will guess that Braga will try to score a goal and defend as hard as possible to prevent an away goal being scored. Besides, Braga did manage to beat Celtic at home a month ago. Can they do it again Sevilla tonight? I say, why not? This should worth at least a draw. WERDER BREMEN V.S. SAMPDORIA - BREMEN -0.75 @ 1.93 10BET :lol I just dont see how missing Ozil will affect the team much. Firstly, the manager would have known that Ozil will be gone after his world cup performance, he has probably prepared the team for this day. Besides, much of the structure of the team is still there. I believe their European experience will bring them through. Adding on, Italian teams normally have trouble controlling the pace of German football(Until Inter defeated Bayern Munich). Besides, whether Sampdoria's new manager is capable of bring his team to be a force on the European stage is still a big question mark.
SALZBURG V.S. HAPOEL TEL AVIV - 1X2 SALZBURG @ 1.99 10BET :@ Odds look pretty tasty for me. I wont say Salzburg will trash Hapoel. But they should get at least a 1 goal win from this game. Tel Aviv lacks European experience. I think they are not ready for the champions league. Salzburg will want to keep the away goals down, otherwise their european campaign will be disastrous.
I really like Hunt from Werder Bremen. He's the replacement for Ozil, isn't it?