** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Poland Ekstraklasa 2010/2011

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa 2010/2011

I again took up sbobet LECH POZNAN -0.5. I'm seeing on TV the cup race of the Jagiellonian University' date=' and whatever the result I am sure that the Jagiellonian University in Poznan lose the game, much better than the first time Lechia Gdansk Jagiellonian equalized with a lucky goal on a rebound following a corner and ball flying into the knee of a player and go to their door, but the Jagiellonian yet seen is a team without a game devoid of ideas and in front Francowski not have a perfect companion's departure Grosicki in Turkey there is much to hear, in my opinion Lech Poznan of the bet is to play strong, partly because the staff of the champions is the best in the tournament.[/quote'] Well in extraklasa instead, you pay half Arka Gdnya but takes +0.5 Widzew Lodz to Warsaw that have played a game trying not to lose and counterattack won the game, very well Lech Poznan which has proven to be stronger, excellent Krakow, a goalkeeper error Korona has opened the way for hosts to a large victory

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa 2010/2011 LECH POZNAN - SLASK WROCLAW Lech Poznan 2,00 betclic I've got Asians without waiting for Lech Poznan, I share the excess I would have a maximum 1.80, Slask true that does not lose many games but Lech is higher

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa 2010/2011 LECHIA GDANSK - GKS BELCHATOW Lechia Gdansk -0,5 2,07 sbobet Extraklasa output in Asia, I took the Belchatow v Lechia Gdansk, Lech is playing good football, the Belchatow away from home this season has raised very little, Lech Poznan out that 2.00 to 1.87 -0.5 got yesterday is very good

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa 2010/2011 WISLA KRAKOW - JAGELLONIA Jagellonia +0,75 1,95 sbobet In my opinion, the share of -0.75 against Wisla Krakow Jagiellonian is wrong, I'd come out with -0.5 to 85, the Jagiellonian University in Poznan, but has always been lost in the game, the Lech is stronger than the rankings despite Wisla , Wisla suffered very last game of Bytom where he almost lost, and at home with Widzew won for episodes, I play against Wisla do not think Jagiellonian loses by two goals or more

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa 2010/2011 KORONA KIELCE - POLONIA WARSAWA Polonia W +0,25 1,82 sbobet I do not think Poland Warsaw is still leaking, the Korona Kielce is no longer the same championship team to start, Poland has changed even the coach, there have been a good coach who has already coached Poland before going on to win the championship with Lech Poznan, Zielinski had done very well with Poland GORNIK ZABRZE - CRACOVIA Cracovia +0,25 1,90 Gornik has hurt the last two races, drawing 2-2 at home against Arka Gdnya and losing a derby against Ruch Chorzow, Krakow is catching the points and playing well, I think they have the chance to take points away from Zabrze

Friday 1 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Lechia Gdansk v GKS Belchatów (16:45 BST) 2.07 3.4 4.3 100.98 %
maximize.gif Lech Poznan v Slask Wroclaw (19:00 BST) 1.91 3.55 5 100.53 %
Saturday 2 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Zaglebie Lubin v Polonia Bytom (13:45 BST) 2.06 3.38 4.19 102.00 %
maximize.gif Legia Warszawa v Ruch Chorzow (15:15 BST) 1.7 3.7 5.67 103.17 %
maximize.gif Widzew Lódz v Arka Gdynia (16:00 BST) 1.85 3.59 4.98 101.99 %
maximize.gif Korona Kielce v Polonia Warszawa (18:15 BST) 2.48 3.2 3.25 102.34 %
Sunday 3 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Wisla Kraków v Jagiellonia Bialystok (13:45 BST) 1.71 3.76 6 101.74 %
maximize.gif Górnik Zabrze v Cracovia Kraków (16:15 BST) 2.32 3.32 3.39 102.72 %

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa 2010/2011 GORNIK ZABRZE - CRACOVIA over 2,25 1,94 sbobet Training problems for Gornik Zabrze in the game against Krakow, and will not be the match Kwiek Magiera, the Gornik Zabrze is doing a great championship saw the potential that is found in its ranks there are great players, almost all the same team of last season in League 1, the substance of Gornik Zabrze can be attributed to his coach, in my opinion Nawalka is one of the most talented coaches in Poland last year when the first part of the league coach of Katowice with a normal team has done great things, then during the winter break has gone to coach the Gornik Zabrze because Katowice had major financial problems, and thanks to him the Gornik Zabrze extraklasa has returned this year and is doing a great championship saw the potential to be found, Nawalka play a kick to the face, in every match you play the game to his face, for me at this race as the two teams are definitely the goal, Krakow Gornik will to play the game head on and I think that has many possibilities take away points against a Gornik at the moment seems a little tired

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa 2010/2011 LEGIA WARSAWA - RUCH CHORZOW Legia W. -0,75 1,98 sbobet Legia after the defeat of Belchatow and previous bad game, otherwise it must return immediately to the success of the championship lead you away, the Ruch after winning the derby against Gornik has moved away from last place, but for this match out different players, the match will not be warned Grodzicki, Bronowicki-Szyndrowski and Straka are injured

Event Lech Poznan - Slask Wroclaw
Selection Lech Poznan
Strength 10/10
Date 01/04/2011
Bookmaker/Price Betsson @ 1.85
Reasoning The two teams had a bad start, but they improved a lot after hiring new coaches. They are on the top group, but there is a big difference between the two teams: while Lech Poznan is concerned about defending their crown, and they only will be happy renewing the title, Slask Wroclaw, is already satisfied with his season, and his European place today, is like a bonus,as they never had that target at the start of the season. This game is much more important for Lech Poznan than for Slask Wroclaw.

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa 2010/2011 Unfortunately, the ranks of Lech Poznan, there are two absences Arboleda Rudnves in defense and the attacker, the latter no more than a little worried because I have not alternative, Ubiparip is still an unknown object, I think the share will rise significantly Lech Poznan

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa 2010/2011 Lech Poznan-Slask Wroclaw = X (3.50) bet365 Lech Poznan position 5° points 28 Slask Wroclaw position 6° points 28 Preview: Lech Poznan: injured: Artjoms Rudnevs (attacker 19p/8gol), Henriquez (16p/0gol defender); in doubt: Arboleda (defender 16p/0gol). Slask Wroclaw: Doubtful: S Mila (midfielder 19p/1gol), Kazmierczak (midfielder 19p/8gol), J. Fojut (defender 18p/0gol), P. Celeban (defender 19p/3gol) Cwielong (attacker 16p/2gol) Sobota (attacker 19p/1gol). Lech Poznan has a score in-house w6-d2-l1 goals scored 17 goals against 4 while the Slask Wroclaw has a score out of the house w3-l3-d4 goals scored 12 goals against 15. Teams in perfect equality. The Mark X is more likely. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa 2010/2011 Gornik-Krakow =Krakow 0, +0.5 HA (1.85) bet365 Gornik position 9° points 27 Krakow position 16° points 16 Preview: Gornik: absent: Magiera (defender 19p/1gol) Gasparik (midfielder 3p/1gol), Kwiek (midfielder 17p/2gol), Przybylski (midfielder 17p/0gol), Dance (10p/0gol midfielder); injured: Jonczyk (attacker 4p/1gol) Bebenek (midfielder 7p/0gol). Krakow: absent: Trivunovic (defender 2p/0gol) Nawotczynski (defender 4p/0gol), Radomski (midfielder 15p/0gol). Gornik has a score in the house w6-d2-l2 goals scored 15 goals against 8 while a score out of the Cracow house w0-d3-l6 goals scored 5 goals against 18. Given the many absences in the home team the most problems at the corporate level related to salaries of the players think that they will not have the right concentration to face a team like that Krakow is undefeated for 5 days are in good shape and in need of points to move up the standings. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa 2010/2011 Lechia Gdansk - GKS Belchatow 1 @1.97 IBC This is a game that can be approached from different angles. I would say two. First one, the one I dont like is the stats approach. Lechia since promoted to Ekstraklasa played 5 times Belchatow in league and lost all 5 games. H2H are terrible so why to back them? And here the 2nd angle begins. Thing have changed. Lechia is improving season after season. They have to invest in team and get stronger as they are building new big stadiun that have to be filled with fans to survive. They doing their best to get fans and playing well is probably the only possibility. European cups would be a great asset to this action as well and there is the question now, r they able to do it? I think so. They are in my book at the moment top5 team in Ekstraklasa. Lost last week in Wroclaw 1-2 but You simply cant win them all. In general I am still very impressed by this team. Their offensive 4-3-3 with Traore being true leader and one of the best, if not the best, players in league. I always liked their approach at home, offensive in order to win, no calculation. Today they are going to miss 2 players. Forward Sazankou, not a big deal, and left back Airapetian, he is a regular, but this miss is probably the best they could get. Becouse only on left back position they have even sub as Andriuskevicius is imo same quality. So in general for me Lechia is full today. GKS Belchatow is a team that is getting weaker and weaker every season. Still they manage to do good result and respect for that. Before this season there were many saying they are going to fight against relegation. Of course a big overreaction as the team is still midtable at least. Yet european cups are in my opinion out of range for them. This is not any longer a rich team where payments were on time. Problems are already there with money and players dont look like ambitious any more. They beat 2-0 Legia last time, but Legia is special motivation, and after crap results before, they had to do something. Will they get better motivation today? I doubt it. They dont look that well on road as at home and Lechia can exploit that. But among main reasons to have this bet are absences in visitors team. 3 players out, all important. Left back Popek, captain and irreplaceable player on this position, very dangerous in set pieces. He is out and that makes coach Bartoszek to set defense not the way he would want it. Right back Fonfara will play as left back, ususan centre back Tanevski as right back. Why? cause I can see no other option at all, no other defenders left in team. Biggest problem though should be in central part of midfield where two defensive midfielders Baran and Sawala are suspended. Belchatow always plays with 2 DM and they cant today. They are forced to use more offensive formation and imo its benefit for Lechia who will have more space to attack. 4-4-1-1 is what Belchatow should use, but will they find 2 midfielders to sub Sawala and Baran? I cant see good subs. Might be 4-4-2 with Komolorw and Cetnarski but that would be extremely offensive and would surprise me. All in all limited options, they are going to be weaker than against Legia, not a single doubt on it. If there is a time to break the curse is today. Lechia is playing very well this season, they are at home, playing against depleted visiting side who on road doesnt offer as much as at home. Only H2H look scary, on pitch I call Lechia to win 2-0.

LECHIA GDANSK - GKS BELCHATOW Lechia Gdansk -0,5 2,07 sbobet Extraklasa output in Asia, I took the Belchatow v Lechia Gdansk, Lech is playing good football, the Belchatow away from home this season has raised very little, Lech Poznan out that 2.00 to 1.87 -0.5 got yesterday is very good
Lechia Gdansk is doing the game, had two great chances to go ahead, Belchatow did nothing, if we see in the second half Lechia can win

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa 2010/2011 Not good in Poland, although the Lechia Gdansk deserved to win, the Belchatow was saved by the timber and its port, Lech Poznan tonight says goodbye to his championship run can be a year ago, under a penalty for 0-1 able to immediately reverse the race with a great goal and Krivets ubiparib, but the second time you are immediately surprised by the Slask and no longer able to do evil before, without losing much in front rudnevs short, evil in Poland today extraklasa

Lechia Gdansk is doing the game' date=' had two great chances to go ahead, Belchatow did nothing, if we see in the second half Lechia can win[/quote'] Agree. Lechia had more than enough chances to win this game. Whole 2nd half it was only Lechia playing, just one counter of Belchatow only cause of stupid pass of Traore. Lechia had at least 4-5 very good chanes but I will not score instead of them. Belchatow keeper was man of the match for me. Happens, its just football, for me pick was ok and I would have done it again.

KORONA KIELCE - POLONIA WARSAWA Polonia W +0,25 1,82 sbobet I do not think Poland Warsaw is still leaking, the Korona Kielce is no longer the same championship team to start, Poland has changed even the coach, there have been a good coach who has already coached Poland before going on to win the championship with Lech Poznan, Zielinski had done very well with Poland GORNIK ZABRZE - CRACOVIA Cracovia +0,25 1,90 Gornik has hurt the last two races, drawing 2-2 at home against Arka Gdnya and losing a derby against Ruch Chorzow, Krakow is catching the points and playing well, I think they have the chance to take points away from Zabrze
Poland Warsawa after two minutes goes by 1-0, but in a few minutes and wins the game easy folding, is readily seen the hand of Zielinski

Puchar polski 5/6 april LECH POZNAN - PODBESKIDZIE Lech Poznan -1,25 2,00 sbobet The handicap is not easy, in the ranks of Rudnevs Lech is still out on offense and defense in Arboleda Woitkowiak in doubt, in midfield Kielb questioned if these two do not recover will play two young men, but the technical difference between the Lech and Podszkebzie is enormous, only forward without Rudnevs is hard to mark, the Lech now aims to the cup this year and certainly will play today at most

Re: Puchar polski 5/6 april Lech Poznań: Kotorowski - Kikut, Bosacki, Wołąkiewicz, Henriquez - Wilk, Murawski, Injac, Kriwiec, Stilić - Ubiparip. Podbeskidzie Bielsko-Biała: Zając - Cienciała, Konieczny, Dancik, Osiński - Łatka, Rogalski, Koman, Metelka - Cieśliński, Demjan. These are the likely configurations, the Lech is much stronger than its rivals, though he played in attack Rudnevs bet I played this very strong, because in my opinion there is no match between these two teams

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa 2010/2011 GKS BELCHATOW - GORNIK ZABRZE Belchatow -0,25 1,92 sbobet POLONIA WARSAWA - LECH POZNAN Polonia W dnb 1,94 sbobet CRACOVIA - LECHIA GDANSK Cracovia dnb 1,96 sbobet RUCH CHORZOW - POLONIA BYTOM Ruch Chorzow -0,5 1,95 SLASK WROCLAW -WIDZEW LODZ Slask Wroclaw -0,5 2,07 sbobet I like many games in this round, which starts from Belchatow in house team that enforces the Gornik instead alternating good games and bad home-away games, I played again against Lech Poznan Poland Warsawa not know yet whether recover the men for this race, with the Poland Zielinski on the bench has been won easily Saturday in Kielce, Poland in Warsaw is absent sadlock defender, but I think Zielinski preperarà well this game, also because it was exempt this year from a surprise Lech Poznan on the eve of the Cup against Manchester City, to krakow this is the game of life, or wins, or his hopes of salvation will be few, I hope to find a Lechia Gdansk tired for tomorrow's match in the cup, these I like a bet on all three, but I also played the ruch that is physically very well and is very strong at home, the Polonia Bytom in Lubin played very badly, also took the Slask streak which is now in a great many days and the share I feel good

Re: Puchar polski 5/6 april

LECH POZNAN - PODBESKIDZIE Lech Poznan -1,25 2,00 sbobet The handicap is not easy, ...
I see... The final score was 1-1, after a rather tight match. Very happy that I covered for the draw, when the score was 1-0. Still, a little combo was spoiled. Not sure whether this was a good match to bet, at odds below 1.50... Ciao, M.

Friday 8 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif GKS Belchatów v Górnik Zabrze (16:45 BST) 2.18 3.3 3.95 101.49 %
maximize.gif Polonia Warszawa v Lech Poznan (19:00 BST) 2.6 3.2 3.1 101.97 %
Saturday 9 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Ruch Chorzow v Polonia Bytom (13:45 BST) 1.91 3.5 4.5 102.95 %
maximize.gif Cracovia Kraków v Lechia Gdansk (16:00 BST) 2.77 3.2 2.87 102.13 %
maximize.gif Legia Warszawa v Zaglebie Lubin (17:15 BST) 1.85 3.65 4.83 102.16 %
maximize.gif Slask Wroclaw v Widzew Lódz (18:15 BST) 2.05 3.38 4.2 102.18 %
Sunday 10 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Korona Kielce v Wisla Kraków (15:45 BST) 3.81 3.4 2.11 103.05 %
maximize.gif Jagiellonia Bialystok v Arka Gdynia (16:15 BST) 1.7 3.79 5.82 102.39 %

Friday 15 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Górnik Zabrze v Lechia Gdansk (19:00 BST) 2.48 3.25 3.28 101.58 %
maximize.gif Wisla Kraków v GKS Belchatów (19:00 BST) 1.63 3.9 6.88 101.53 %
Saturday 16 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Polonia Bytom v Polonia Warszawa (13:45 BST) 3.2 3.2 2.4 104.17 %
maximize.gif Lech Poznan v Legia Warszawa (14:45 BST) 2.15 3.2 3.6 105.54 %
maximize.gif Widzew Lódz v Ruch Chorzow (16:00 BST) 2.05 3.2 3.94 105.41 %
maximize.gif Zaglebie Lubin v Jagiellonia Bialystok (18:15 BST) 2.5 3.1 3.16 103.90 %
Sunday 17 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Arka Gdynia v Cracovia Kraków (13:45 BST) 2.5 3.2 3.01 104.47 %
maximize.gif Slask Wroclaw v Korona Kielce (16:15 BST) 1.96 3.3 4.2 105.13 %

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa 2010/2011 Widzew Lodz - Ruch Chorzow = 1 (1.80) Totosì Widzew Lodz position 13° points 26 Ruch Chorzow position 12° points 27 Preview: Widzew Lodz: Pending: Wojciech Szymanek (defender 19p/0gol). Ruch Chorzow absent: Grzegorz Bronowicki (8p/0gol defender); in doubt: Maciej Jankowski (attacker 19p/4gol), Gabor Straka (midfielder 16p/1gol). The Widzew Lodz has a score in-house w4-d4-l2 goals scored 19 goals against 9 while Ruch Chorzow has a score out of the house w2-d2-l6 goals scored 11 goals against 17. Widzew currently occupies the thirteenth position in the table. They are six points above Arkha Gdyna. Widzew is unbeaten from three matches and a win today would give much more security to the environment. Declining share in many books. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa 2010/2011 Slask Wroclaw - Korona Kielce = 1 (1.80) Totosì Slask Wroclaw position 8° points 30 Korona Kielce position 11° points 28 Preview: Korona Kielce: injured: Paul Sobolewski (21p/0gol midfielder); absent: Aleksandar Vukovic (midfielder 19p/2gol). Slask Wroclaw has a score in-house w4-d4-l2 goals scored 16 goals against 10 while the Korona Kielce has a score out of the house w4-d2-l4 goals scored 12 goals against 14. The home side are favorites and if they win will continue their excellent run of games without defeat. The last time Slask has lost a lot has been since September 24 with the coach Orest Lenczyk has managed to get fourteen league games without defeat and hoping that today will extend the streak. On the other hand Korona has not yet won a victory by 10 turns. Better reflecting the home team, the visiting team appears to be less effective. Prediction 1 sign. Declining share in many books. :hope:hope:hope