** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Poland Ekstraklasa 2010/2011

Re: Poland Orange Ekstraklasa

Arka Gdynia - Wisla In the end we start:) First round, also hard to determine the form of teams. The Arka is hard to beat at home, terribly ambitious game, and gives a good balance of bravery. However, my feelings, it is a candidate for the fall, the ambition is huge, but the potential of the team is not the highest. The good news is that the hosts will kick off a game at the new stadium about 15 000, which will trigger motivation. And it would be enough. As for transfers to the Arka bought two players (Marcelo Moretto and Junior Ross). In contrast, the composition of the two goalkeepers came off, which I will replace Moretto. Besides, the hosts will play without Ivanovski (F14-1), Labukas (F15-5), Denis Galvin (M10-0), Budzinski (M14-0), Wliczynski (D14-0), while Noll (D15-0), and Bruma (D15-0) Probably there are, but they have not worked too much in the winter break. In such states of affairs coach complains about the Arka, but promises to fight and believes that the composition is able to ponder something. The squad of the Arka in their last match: Arka Gdynia: Norbert Witkowski - Marciano Bruma, Michael Płotka, Ante Rozic, Emil Noll - Mirko Ivanovski (59 Wojciech Wilczynski), Martin Budziński, Miroslav Bozok, Pawel Zawistowski, Tadas Labukas - Joseph Desire Mawaye (89th Giovanni Duarte.) As you can see a few players did not see. Quite on the other pole is the Wisla. Having great aspirations, did not make the same mistake, or transfers "last minute". New players Jaliens (from AZ), Melikson (from Hapoel BS), Genkov (Dinamo Moscow), Pereiko (Tomsk) and Sivakov (Caglary B) were purchased as quickly and be able to better integrate in the team. Will certainly be noticeable lack of the former stars of the team Pawel Brozek, who went to Trabzonspor. Guests also sold the goalie, but despite a good final round, the fans, rather breathed a sigh of relief. A new acquisition-Pereiko, presented in the preseason well. As for the squad, the coach Robert Maaskant has excess wealth. The team has a great atmosphere, everyone has great ambitions and are waiting to confirm this on the pitch. To summarize, they are difficult to bet on the first queue after the break, is unclear as to the form. Despite the cold, fans will surely heat: the atmosphere - Arka does not like Lechia (great friendship Wisla), which gives extra flavor. Guests have a much greater potential, but a mysterious form of blind bit image. Hosts a good weapon, the attack did not appear to be ssador, while Wisla it seems that the increased strength of fire (Melikson, Genkov) in the circuit is playing very well in the preseason Malecki and Kirm. Also, the defense has been improved, came Jaliens experienced, and I think that Chavez will create a good pair of stoppers. I put in the match to a stronger Wisla. pick: Wisla odds: 2,3 in : expekt stake: 6/10
Bet won, 1-0 FT Exactly as I expected, C. Wilk played very well (do not even know if that played by Sobol). Melikson best on the pitch, Malecki has not played anything great for the 89 ", major individual shares. All in al, Wisla deserved victory (penalty kick not been recognized, the post and several clear chances.) Match was not pleasing to the eye, it also went predict applause for the Arka of the ambitious game, but the ability to take up. GL :ok Malecki goal

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa 2010/2011 I have a bit different opinion, imo Arka deserved this 0-0 draw. Yet Wisla idd played better than I thought. Zaglebie Lubin (-0.25) - Korona Kielce 1 @2.11 IBC My first bet this round, without any special confidence must admit but just the price interests me. Korona had excellent round and is high, coach even said they are goind for the title. But imo no way they can do it and they will have poorer round ahead. Just my speculations. Already first game in Lubin will be tough. Last season I was on Korona +0.5, ended 2-2 but I regreted that bet, Zaglebie was much better and this is usual situation when those two play each other. Zaglebie always liked this opponent and why not today again? They brought some new players to improve offense. They needed that badly. Two best players, offensive wingers stayed in club and these are the good news. Pity that rb Bartczak is still out as Rymaniak imo not as good but he did not bad previous round so all in all Zaglebie wik ok squad today. Korona no important losses as well. As I said, bet based on the fact that Zaglebie is being given less chances than they should have. They are strong at home, lost just once. And must be said that their problems at home were always against teams that came to defend and obtain draw. Defensive teams managed to get something, Korona is not such a team, they like to be offensive and I find it good for home side. Its always hard in first round after long winter break, must be said that its freezing these days in Poland but Zaglebie has other motivation. They need to build momentum with fans again + they have frozen bonuses. This games was scheduled to be played in December, bonuses on hold and I am sure they will go for both fans and money. Pretty decent shot imo.

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa 2010/2011

Tuesday 1 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Ruch Chorzow v Legia Warszawa (17:30 GMT) 2.65 3.11 2.57 108.80 %
maximize.gif Wisla Kraków v Podbeskidzie Bielsko-Biala (19:30 GMT) 1.5 4.2 7 104.76 %
Wednesday 2 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Lechia Gdansk v Jagiellonia Bialystok (17:30 GMT) 2.44 3.15 3.05 105.52 %
maximize.gif Polonia Warszawa v Lech Poznan (19:30 GMT) 2.22 2.28 2.28 132.76 %

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa 2010/2011 Wisla's coach Robert Maaskant will want to some rotation in squad, but still Wisla is too strong for Podbeskidzie IMO. In Krakow, treat this cup seriously, which is not like a head coach again. However, I discourage the type of Wisla, due odds is too low. GL

Friday 4 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Slask Wroclaw v Cracovia Kraków (16:45 GMT) 2.1 3.45 4.1 100.99 %
maximize.gif Wisla Kraków v Ruch Chorzow (19:00 GMT) 1.49 4.4 8.76 101.26 %
Saturday 5 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Górnik Zabrze v Zaglebie Lubin (13:45 GMT) 2.38 3.2 3.55 101.44 %
maximize.gif Widzew Lódz v Korona Kielce (16:00 GMT) 2.63 3.2 3.05 102.06 %
maximize.gif GKS Belchatów v Jagiellonia Bialystok (17:15 GMT) 2.64 3.1 3.05 102.92 %
maximize.gif Arka Gdynia v Lech Poznan (18:15 GMT) 3.24 3.2 2.32 105.22 %
Sunday 6 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Lechia Gdansk v Polonia Bytom (16:00 GMT) 1.72 3.45 5.6 104.74 %
maximize.gif Legia Warszawa v Polonia Warszawa (16:00 GMT) 2.2 3.4 3.6 102.64 %
Tuesday 8 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Jagiellonia Bialystok v Slask Wroclaw (17:15 GMT) 1.8 3.1 4.2 111.62 %

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa 2010/2011 Slask vs Cracovia is probably biggest nobet of the whole round. Few arguments to support it. First official games for Slask as mentioned above. But the worst thing they could do is to get rid of Sotirovic just before the transfer window closed. Its like shooting own foot. They were extremle lazy in brining players. Diaz is just after injury and will not play, they brought forward Vukelja to replace Sotirovic but he just came in, will not play, its not even sure if he stays as he just to be estimated if good enough. Absolutely ridiculous. Seems no real forward at all there. That makes me stop even considering a home win. Its definitely good first to watch them live. Cracovia? 3-3 first game against Legia, part times of good play, but got a bit of ref help + in general Legia looked better. I know Legia is not Slask but its not home but road game now. And if I see again typical centre backs playing as full backs again then seriously, how can U back such a team, who has 4 defenders in line, and all centre backs. Even toothless Slask can hurt them. But they do have full backs in squad, I expect this time to see them. But atm big unknown. Cracovia is stronger than last round but after just one game lets not exaggerate their form. Its still Slask a fav in Wroclaw. One interesting fact, it has been 19 years since last time Slask won first game in new year in highest divison. About Wisla Ruch, short msg here. These odds probably couldnt be any lower. I see no value in Wisla at all. Unless they prove me wrong, will not consider them at -1 1.8 odds. GL, Hob

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa 2010/2011 Wisla isn't good sharpe now. Her playing is jerky, the match came off badly cup, because hc is dangerous. Wisla will play in the strongest composition, movement known Nykiel, Pilar, Sadlok, Pulkowski not play, it is questionable Abbott, Grodzicki, Peslivic.

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa 2010/2011 Hi all Śląsk Wrocław - Cracovia over2,5 @2,35 7/10 Wisła Kraków - Ruch Chorzów 1 @1,40 6/10 Górnik Zabrze - Zagłębie Lubin NO BET Widzew ŁÃ³dź - Korona Kielce 1 @2,40 7/10 GKS Bełchatów - Jagiellonia Białystok 1 @2,40 9/10 Arka Gdynia - Lech Poznań NO BET Lechia Gdańsk - Polonia Bytom 1 @1,7 8/10 Legia Warszawa - Polonia Warszawa 1 2,10 8/10 WHY? WRITE LATER There are some interesting games in the minor leagues. write later

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa 2010/2011 I was looking for some match statistics and came across the following: polishh.png I don't speak a word of Polish, but using common sense and Google, I think I managed to understand that: 51-39 must be the possession (in minutes) 10-12 must be the fouls 6-4 must be the shots ON target (?) 2-3 must be the shots OFF target (?) 6-7 (I have no idea!) 1-0 (I have no idea!) Can someone who speaks the language let me know if any of the above are right and let me know of what the last two stats indicate? I would also appreciate if someone could tell me what the Polish term for "corners" is. Thanks in advance, Rushian :ok

I was looking for some match statistics and came across the following: polishh.png I don't speak a word of Polish, but using common sense and Google, I think I managed to understand that: 51-39 must be the possession (in minutes) 10-12 must be the fouls 6-4 must be the shots ON target (?) 2-3 must be the shots OFF target (?) 6-7 (I have no idea!) 1-0 (I have no idea!) Can someone who speaks the language let me know if any of the above are right and let me know of what the last two stats indicate? I would also appreciate if someone could tell me what the Polish term for "corners" is. Thanks in advance, Rushian :ok
51-39 must be the possession (in minutes) YES 10-12 must be the fouls YES 6-4 must be the shots ON target (?) YES 2-3 must be the shots OFF target (?) YES 6-7 (I have no idea!) Corners 1-0 (I have no idea!) Offsides GL

51-39 must be the possession (in minutes) YES 10-12 must be the fouls YES 6-4 must be the shots ON target (?) YES 2-3 must be the shots OFF target (?) YES 6-7 (I have no idea!) Corners 1-0 (I have no idea!) Offsides GL
That's great kulikTS! Thanks a lot and good luck to you, too!! :clap

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa 2010/2011 Gornik Zabrze - Arka Gdynia (+0.5) 2 @2.04 IBC Gornik seems to be a bet for many today, its not for me. They drew 0-0 in first game in Warsaw playing antifootball, being pretty much pathetic, then last weekend won 5-1 against Zaglebie and there is a lot of love for them now. Great win, great goals, but game itself was average. Till 35' of the game it was extremly crap show with Zaglebie being the better team. Then remarkable goal form distance, another one just before break (not fair goal, ref mistake) and Zaglebie pretty much gave up. Score fantastic, game was not. Gornik is stronger at home, that is a cert but they are for me still average side and this odds for them to win are way to low. Arka is a side that lost both home games this season, 0-1 Wisla, 0-3 Lech, but till 85' of both of those they were even opponent to top sides in Poland. Lacked concentration in last 5mins cost them pts. They need to come to conclusion and play better now. They are in big need of pts in fight against releagtion and will not make it easy for Gornik. Arka has specific way of playing, they are agressive and defensive because of lack of big fire power this is their method of getting pts. I expect Gornik to have serious problems in breaking them, Gornik in creating the play was never a good team, it did not work out against Zaglebie and I see no reason why suddenly its to happen today. They are of course solid favs but 5-1 games dont happen to often and imo no way they can repeat it just week after. Kwiek and Pazdan are out due to illness, there is a virus in camp with few other less important players out. But of only those are out it still no problem for Gornik with subs. In Arka Rozic suspended is a blow. But they do have more options anyway, Glavina, Ivanovski are back while new signing Skela is registered to play. Arka will pack up their defense not to loose this game at all cost and imo its going to be a crap game with 0-0 final result. I will go with visitors not to loose. Tricky game, far from sure one, yet for me Gornik made to big fav.

Gornik Zabrze - Arka Gdynia (+0.5) 2 @2.04 IBC Gornik seems to be a bet for many today, its not for me. They drew 0-0 in first game in Warsaw playing antifootball, being pretty much pathetic, then last weekend won 5-1 against Zaglebie and there is a lot of love for them now. Great win, great goals, but game itself was average. Till 35' of the game it was extremly crap show with Zaglebie being the better team. Then remarkable goal form distance, another one just before break (not fair goal, ref mistake) and Zaglebie pretty much gave up. Score fantastic, game was not. Gornik is stronger at home, that is a cert but they are for me still average side and this odds for them to win are way to low. Arka is a side that lost both home games this season, 0-1 Wisla, 0-3 Lech, but till 85' of both of those they were even opponent to top sides in Poland. Lacked concentration in last 5mins cost them pts. They need to come to conclusion and play better now. They are in big need of pts in fight against releagtion and will not make it easy for Gornik. Arka has specific way of playing, they are agressive and defensive because of lack of big fire power this is their method of getting pts. I expect Gornik to have serious problems in breaking them, Gornik in creating the play was never a good team, it did not work out against Zaglebie and I see no reason why suddenly its to happen today. They are of course solid favs but 5-1 games dont happen to often and imo no way they can repeat it just week after. Kwiek and Pazdan are out due to illness, there is a virus in camp with few other less important players out. But of only those are out it still no problem for Gornik with subs. In Arka Rozic suspended is a blow. But they do have more options anyway, Glavina, Ivanovski are back while new signing Skela is registered to play. Arka will pack up their defense not to loose this game at all cost and imo its going to be a crap game with 0-0 final result. I will go with visitors not to loose. Tricky game, far from sure one, yet for me Gornik made to big fav.
also worth considering: Gornik clean sheet @1.9 Arka failed to socre in any of their 8 away games this season

Saturday 12 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Korona Kielce v Polonia Bytom (13:45 GMT) 1.8 3.6 5.5 101.52 %
maximize.gif Ruch Chorzow v GKS Belchatów (16:00 GMT) 2.54 3.16 3.38 100.60 %
maximize.gif Wisla Kraków v Widzew Lódz (17:15 GMT) 1.56 4.2 7.5 101.25 %
maximize.gif Jagiellonia Bialystok v Lechia Gdansk (18:15 GMT) 2.04 3.35 4.3 102.13 %
Sunday 13 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Zaglebie Lubin v Polonia Warszawa (14:15 GMT) 2.67 3.15 3 102.53 %
maximize.gif Cracovia Kraków v Lech Poznan (16:15 GMT) 3.67 3.34 2.24 101.83 %

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa 2010/2011 Cracovia Krakow - Lech Poznan 2 2.1 Bet365 Cracovia totally rebuilt their team in winter and was wise to watch them play first and see if there are any signs of improvement. Well, I cant see those yet. 3-3 at home to Legia where vistors easily could have blamed ref as Legia was not only better team, but was pretty much robbed from 3 pts. Then 0-0 in Wroclaw where Cracovia was pathetic having no fire power at all and only defending. Their keeper was a hero saving some unbelievable balls. It was one way traffic. 2 pts, 2 crap games. How much luck will they get? Lech Poznan, current polish champ is in the town today and its another hard game for home side. With the play they present so far it doesnt look good. They rebuilt totally defense but its still very shaky, cb Trivunovic is out injured and its still a mystery who is going to play. Upfront? They have no real forward at all. Dudzic and Krzywicki are not a threat. They can only seek a chance in fact that Lech had virus problem during midweek. Few players cant play and Lech will not be in best lineup. Kriwiec will be missed, but Wilk and Kielb not really that much. Murawski was ill and question mark whether he plays or not. Still Lech will have strong XI. Stilic, Rudnevs + Injac back, no changes in defense expected and this line should hold weak Cracovia players quiet. Lech is out of Europe League and in Cup already progressed further. In league their chances for championship are limited but for places giving Europe start next season, its still possible as we are talking about a side that can win every game with the potential they posses. That is why its not only important game for Cracovia, its for Lech as well. Two wins so far this round, not impressive display at all, but they showed their greatness even playing worse winning and not conceeding. After no midweek game for once in a while, they should be better not training to hard lately. Fresher and faster. Cracovia will have problems today.

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa 2010/2011 puchar polski JAGELLONIA - LECHIA GDANSK Jagellonia -0,25 2,16 sbobet I have seen all the matches from the Jagiellonian after the break including the first leg of the cup, the Jagiellonian University has not started but I have the opportunity to win the game today, I think it has paid the league in Saturday's race fatigue backlash three days earlier against Slask Wroclaw from a very bad Here are the probable line Jagiellonia Białystok: Sandomierski - Norambuena, Skerla, Cionek, Pejović - Kupisz, Hermes, R. Grzyb, Lato - Frankowski - Sotirović. Lechia Gdańsk: S. Małkowski - Deleu, K. Bąk, Vučko, Ajrapetjan - Surma, Bajić, P. Nowak - Lukjanovs, Buval, A. Traoré. In the other match of the quarter even without the Wisla Sobolewski should not have problems to turn the game lost at home, but here the proportion is now down too

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa 2010/2011 LECH POZNAN - JAGELLONIA Lech Poznan -0,5 1,97 sbobet In the championship instead of going against the Jagiellonian University, Lech, I consider the staff's strongest league, the Lech definitely want to redeem the unexpected defeat on Sunday in Krakow, I think the easy winner Lech Sunday

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa 2010/2011 CRACOVIA - KORONA KIELCE Cracovia -0,25 2,00 sbobet The Krakow if you want to save their home games must win almost all of the team after the winter break has been changed and the results are almost all are seeing, on Sunday played very well against Lech Poznan.legittimando victory in the second half, the Korona is not playing well, he even risked losing Saturday at home against a modest Polonia Bytom ending the match in nine men ARKA GDNYA - ZAGLEBIE LUBIN Arka -0,25 2,11 sbobet The Arka gdnya the first two days back has lost only in the final against Wisla Krakow and Lech Poznan only in the final Saturday in Zabrze threatened to win this for them is a game to win if we want to save, the coach has changed Zaglebie Last week, Urban has arrived, it must be said that their victory on Sunday in my opinion is not very truthful, he played for the Poland Warsaw to blow up the bench POLONIA BYTOM - WISLA KRAKOW Wisla -0,5 1,98 Here I decided to Wisla Krakow, Poland Bytom the second is for me to retreat

CRACOVIA - KORONA KIELCE Cracovia -0,25 2,00 sbobet The Krakow if you want to save their home games must win almost all of the team after the winter break has been changed and the results are almost all are seeing, on Sunday played very well against Lech Poznan.legittimando victory in the second half, the Korona is not playing well, he even risked losing Saturday at home against a modest Polonia Bytom ending the match in nine men ARKA GDNYA - ZAGLEBIE LUBIN Arka -0,25 2,11 sbobet The Arka gdnya the first two days back has lost only in the final against Wisla Krakow and Lech Poznan only in the final Saturday in Zabrze threatened to win this for them is a game to win if we want to save, the coach has changed Zaglebie Last week, Urban has arrived, it must be said that their victory on Sunday in my opinion is not very truthful, he played for the Poland Warsaw to blow up the bench POLONIA BYTOM - WISLA KRAKOW Wisla -0,5 1,98 Here I decided to Wisla Krakow, Poland Bytom the second is for me to retreat
if i understand POLONIA BYTOM - WISLA KRAKOW Wisla -0,5 1,98 is the same as Podbeskidzie - Wisla, which is played today at 20:30 in Poland cup? are you confident about wisla win, i noticed that they lost 1st game with Podbeskidzie at home

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa 2010/2011 POLONIA WARSAWA - WIDZEW LODZ Widzew Lodz +0,5 1,84 sbobet In Poland Warsawa not pull a good wind, on Sunday, I read that the players against Zaglebie Lubin played to lose by blowing the coach, and this week was presented the new coach, is already the third this year in exchange Warsawa Poland this season just gone like that for them is a new failure, even the last three years changed coaches last year to this past season, Baker began in Lech Poznan, Poland, the pink is not bad, they were obtained as major players Sobiech and Sadlock by Ruch Chorzow, two young men who are already within the national team, arrived striker Smolarek one in this league that would make a difference, but for now the results say that Poland is in trouble, just look at the Results after the winter break, before they were eliminated from the cup from Lech Poznan in the league in three days and have won just one point and that at home against Gornik Zabrze, then they lost the derby match against Legia and Sunday they played a benefit bad missing without ever being in the game against Zaglebie Lubin, is today's news that striker Smolarek has been removed from the rose of the first team to go to the youth team as punishment. The Widzew Lodz is a tough team, playing from memory, the team is now three years that has them same players, there has been little change during the winter break was sold striker Robak has arrived in Turkey but a young author of a Georgian Korona Kielce twice against the match won 3-1. In the three races Widzew won three points but have played two away against Lech Poznan prohibitive lost 1-0 against Wisla Krakow and lost 2-0 but the result is a liar because in the first half Widzew had a couple of occasions to take the lead and suffered a 2-0 on a penalty kick on a fast break action, where one minute the Wisla has made ??a save on the line

if i understand POLONIA BYTOM - WISLA KRAKOW Wisla -0,5 1,98 is the same as Podbeskidzie - Wisla, which is played today at 20:30 in Poland cup? are you confident about wisla win, i noticed that they lost 1st game with Podbeskidzie at home
Here I'm talking about the championship, Wisla tonight has the chance to overturn the result but the odds are low today, I have taken two days ago to 2.00 Wisla, Here I mentioned the race of Bytom where I believe the Wisla has large chance to win because I think the Bytom a candidate for relegation, however, more than all this week I like Krakow and Lech-Arka Gdnya

ah nevermind i see' date=' you're talinkg about league match, but still, you have any info about todays Wisla cup game?[/quote'] These are the probable line in Wisla Sobolewski but does not play as a team and have aggregated Branco Bohukari although at the moment are not the best of condition Podbeskidzie Bielsko-Biała: Zajac - Cienciała, Dancik, Konieczny, Górkiewicz - Rogalski, Koman, Kołodziej, Sokołowski - Cieśliński, Demjan. Wisła Kraków: Pareiko - Czikosz, Chavez, Bunoza, Paljić - Melikson, Wilk, Siwakow - Małecki, Kirm, Genkow.

LECH POZNAN - JAGELLONIA Lech Poznan -0,5 1,97 sbobet In the championship instead of going against the Jagiellonian University, Lech, I consider the staff's strongest league, the Lech definitely want to redeem the unexpected defeat on Sunday in Krakow, I think the easy winner Lech Sunday
I again took up sbobet LECH POZNAN -0.5. I'm seeing on TV the cup race of the Jagiellonian University, and whatever the result I am sure that the Jagiellonian University in Poznan lose the game, much better than the first time Lechia Gdansk Jagiellonian equalized with a lucky goal on a rebound following a corner and ball flying into the knee of a player and go to their door, but the Jagiellonian yet seen is a team without a game devoid of ideas and in front Francowski not have a perfect companion's departure Grosicki in Turkey there is much to hear, in my opinion Lech Poznan of the bet is to play strong, partly because the staff of the champions is the best in the tournament.

Friday 18 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Arka Gdynia v Zaglebie Lubin (16:45 GMT) 2.49 3.2 3.2 102.66 %
maximize.gif Ruch Chorzow v Górnik Zabrze (19:00 GMT) 2.42 3.2 3.35 102.42 %
Saturday 19 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Polonia Warszawa v Widzew Lódz (13:45 GMT) 2.07 3.25 3.81 105.33 %
maximize.gif Slask Wroclaw v Lechia Gdansk (16:00 GMT) 2.37 3.2 3.5 102.02 %
maximize.gif Lech Poznan v Jagiellonia Bialystok (17:15 GMT) 1.83 3.4 4.81 104.75 %
maximize.gif Cracovia Kraków v Korona Kielce (18:15 GMT) 2.37 3.2 3.38 103.03 %
Sunday 20 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif GKS Belchatów v Legia Warszawa (13:45 GMT) 3.2 3.2 2.54 101.87 %
maximize.gif Polonia Bytom v Wisla Kraków (16:15 GMT) 4 3.3 2.01 105.05 %

Arka looks good, I write some later.... GL:ok
Problems for Zaglebie Lubin, the two midfielders Dabrowski and Hanzel, are doubtful for the game of Gdnya, for the moment are treining individually, but the chances are few that can play