Friday 6 August 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifGKS Belchatów v Polonia Bytom (16:45 BST) 2.26 3.3 3.9 100.19 %
maximize.gifGórnik Zabrze v Polonia Warszawa (19:00 BST) 3.4 3.35 2.36 101.64 %
Saturday 7 August 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifWidzew Lódz v Lech Poznan (14:45 BST) 3.7 3.4 2.25 100.88 %
maximize.gifKorona Kielce v Zaglebie Lubin (18:15 BST) 2.52 3.25 3.15 102.20 %
Sunday 8 August 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifLechia Gdansk v Ruch Chorzow (13:45 BST) 2.37 3.25 3.55 101.04 %
maximize.gifSlask Wroclaw v Jagiellonia Bialystok (16:00 BST) 2.46 3.25 3.3 101.72 %
maximize.gifWisla Kraków v Arka Gdynia (18:15 BST) 1.46 4.6 9 101.34 %

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa August 6th-8th 2010 Bełchatów versus Polonia Bytom Many changes in home team. Coach Ulatowski one of the best in our poor league has left the club. Best striker Dawid Nowak is injured again. Regular right defender Tosik, regular centre back Pietrasiak and first defensive midfielder Rachwał also left the club. Some subs-bench attackers like Ujek and Zakrzewski have new clubs - Belchatów did not want to offer them a new contracts. Also 2nd goalkeeper Kozik changed team. Many departures as we see, but there were also some additional: experienced striker Marcin Żewłakow (34 y o) former National Team player, scored a goal at World Cup 2002 against USA. It's always a question about motivation of those old players who went back to their domestic league, I think that Żewlakow still wants to prove himself so this should be a good transfer. centre back Zlatko Tanevski from Lech Poznan - he was to average for our champion, but he should be a solid defender in his new club. - defensive player Grzegorz Baran from Ruch - Ruch was outstanding in last season, Baran played regular, in his new club he should be solid either. So to sum up. On paper it looks OK - they lost important striker, and two regular defensive players, now they have new faces on those positions and a new unexperienced coach. It's always a question how the team will react on those kind of changes. Polonia Bytom on the other hand lost two regular defensive players - Kotrys and Klepczynski. Experienced midfielders Jacek Trzeciak has ended his career (now he is Polonia's assistant manger). Also 1st goalie Skaba and second goalkeeper Balaz left the club. New goalkeeper will be probably Juszczyk who is poor and most of his career spend on the bench. In last season Polonia played surprisingly good - nice passing play, big danger from the left wing thanks to Radzewicz, but in the second part of the season - when they were sure that relegation is no longer a real threat- they play really poor. Polonia has financial problems as always, player wants their money and club has often problems to pay them. In pre-season camp thing look similar. New faces in Polonia Bytom are without any serious experienced on Extraklasa so I don't know much about them. Some player, Matawu from Zimbabwe arrived late and it's not 100% sure is he will be available for this match. Extremely important midfielder Bazik (5 goals, 9 assists) and other important midfielder Barcik are both out because of injuries. It's hard to predict, because this is first game and home team has new players and new coach, but Polonia Bytom looks poorer than last season and with departures in goal, in defence, without Bazik and Barcik in midfield I really think that they can loose this opener. Home win 2,20 with Unibet is my call.

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa August 6th-8th 2010 Polish First Division /Pogon Szczecin – KSZO/ 08.08.2010 19:15 Leauge: Polish First Division Match: Pick:1 european handicap -1 Odd: 2,22 betsafe Stake:4/10 5 th team in Polish First Division in last season and runners-up Polish Cup Pogon Szczecin will play in Sunday with KSZO Ostrowiec. Already last season Pogon was bought new players who had give promotion to higher leauge: striker Klatt (10 goals in autumn round), midfielders:Zawadzki (according many expert he’s the most creative player), Bojarski (very experienced) or Jarun (the best defenders of Flota). But the whole team failed expectations of activists and supporters and to the Ekstraklasa promoted richer and stronger Widzew and Gornik Zabrze. In new season board met budget around 2,5 euro and it is the biggest in first division. In additional the whole league is not as strong as it was last season. Pogon save all main players and bought some new very good players like Bartosz Lawa (very experiend midfielders from Arka Gdynia 29 matches/4 goals, he is legend of Pogon and comes back after 8 years), defenders: Marcin Dymkowski (from Odra Wodzislaw, last season 23/3), Lukasz Matuszczyk (from KSZO, leader of defence 33/3), wingers Robert. Kolendowicz (from Zaglebie Lubin 7/0, after bad season, he have to motor of team). Team of Szczecin is mixture young (Mandrysz, Lebedynski,Wolkiewicz) and routine (Lawa, Bojarski, Moskalewicz). Coach of Pogon Robert Mandrysz has 2-3 equal players on each position. Fans, plyers and boards have huge apetite on promotion. With the biggest budget Pogon is candidete number one.But in first round Pogon lost in Lodz with LKS. It was cold shower although Pogon didn’t play bad. Now they have huge motivation before next match, which will open new season in Szczecin. In other side 8 th team last season KSZO Ostrowiec lost after very weak game on owner pitch with averge Flota Swinoujscie 0-2. The main reason for this failure is the loss of some of the best players. In summer break from club left two important defenders: Lukasz Matuszczyk (leader of defence 33/3) and Tomasz Ciesielski (30/0) and two strikers: Marcin Folc(31/7) and Adam Cieslinski (24/9). In their place to the club back only old defender Rafał Lasocki (from Wisla Plock 15/0) and came striker Wojciech Bialek (from Motor Lublin 31/8). Rest of the players who joined the team of inexperienced juniors. In last season KSZO on 17 away game have balance 2-5-12, and they take some points as the teams: Wisla Plock, Stalowa Wola, Motor Lublin – all have been relegated. Each year the club has financial problems and in seson 2010/2011 KSZO is main candidate to relegation. H2H between both club : 3-0-0 for Pogon Szczecin….In Sunday I see only one results – Pogon WIN without any problems…. Good luck for all

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa August 6th-8th 2010 Did not want to open new thread so here it goes from 1st division. Pogon Szczecin (-1.25) - KSZO Ostrowiec 1 2.11 7/10 SBO We have got here a clash between main promotion contender and a side which might be forced to fight against relegation. As sad as it sounds for KSZO fans, I simply can not imagine they repeat success from last season. Financial problems caused them loosing many key players, actually all of the key ones. Defender Matuszczyk left for todays opponent Pogon, another defender Ciesielski left for Dolcan, as well lost two main forwards Folc and Cieslinski. These actually makes the team significantly weaker. But that is not all, for today they will miss more players. Franczak out, important Bialek, I read the was best player against Flota last round, very doubtful is central midfielder Bialek who did not train well lately. Another problem is that new players are not registered yet and KSZO will have to use a very depleted side. Last time lost 0-2 against average Flot at home. Home is where KSZO made host of pts last season, road was poor. Can not be better this time either. Not much to say about Pogon as no need to praise them. They have a team clearly for first 2 spots. Lost in Lodz against LKS last time but played a good game and it is never easy to play there. Last season it was 2-1 for Pogon, it was hard game for them, did not play that well, but this season they are stronger while KSZO is much weaker. The difference is more than clear + first home game, big home support and hopefully not to much rain. This is in my book a clear 2+ goals win. Good Luck, Hob

Poland Ekstraklasa august 13th-16th 2010

Friday 13 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Cracovia Kraków v Slask Wroclaw (16:45 BST) 2.48 3.25 3.35 100.94 %
maximize.gif Polonia Warszawa v Legia Warszawa (19:00 BST) 2.88 3.25 2.82 100.95 %
Saturday 14 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Jagiellonia Bialystok v GKS Belchatów (13:45 BST) 2 3.36 4.4 102.49 %
maximize.gif Polonia Bytom v Lechia Gdansk (16:00 BST) 2.8 3.2 2.84 102.18 %
maximize.gif Lech Poznan v Arka Gdynia (17:15 BST) 1.55 4.33 8 100.09 %
maximize.gif Zaglebie Lubin v Górnik Zabrze (18:15 BST) 1.96 3.4 4.8 101.27 %
Sunday 15 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Korona Kielce v Widzew Lódz (18:15 BST) 2.25 3.23 3.25 106.17 %
maximize.gif Ruch Chorzow v Wisla Kraków (18:15 BST) 3.25 3.25 2.25 105.98 %
Monday 16 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Legia Warszawa v Cracovia Kraków (17:45 BST) 1.11 1.01 1.01 288.11 %

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa august 13th-16th 2010 Jagiellonia (-0.5) - GKS Belchatow 1 @1.90 7/10 Bet365 It is quite early but I do not have to wait more, actually expect this odds yet to fall, this Belchatow is not any more that strong as used to be last season. They lost several of key players and now it is sure their best forward Nowak is on contract with Polonia Warszawa, meaning will not play for them any longer. They opened the season with 2-0 win over Polonia Bytom, that is not a big surprise. Team from Bytom in my book is rated lowly and after some changes need more time to gel. Still I would not overestimated Belchatow after this win. Their team is not weak, but mid table side tops. Jagiellonia on the other hand already at the start of the season impressed. Two good game against Aris, and even being tired managed to hold 0-0 draw against tought Slask on road in first round. Jaga was always rated as typical home team, on road not so specially, facing a very long run without a road win but at home, last season lost just one game, to Lech Poznan, and yet were leading 2-0, only can blame themselves not to win that game. Still they lost just Bruno so far and I would not cry that much after him, the midfield is strong, the new players in seems to do well thus far, they still have Grosicki in squad and Frankowski as efficient as always giving them win in Super Cup against Lech. In game where imo their were the better side and deservedly winner. This season should be very good for them, they should aim top5. No minus pts, not so big pressure like last year and a very good team. They might have some problems before this game in defense, already faced lots of problems in this line. El Mehdi injured. Not sure yet about Cionek status and left back Hus, but still imo they will handle the problems. Coach Probierz is doing there terrific job and at home, against midtable teams they should be rated as very strong favs. My fair prices is 1.75 on Jaga, and would open -0.75 not -0.5. After strong games against Aris and few more days to rest (no midweek games this time), I expect them to open the season in a good way. 2-0 my call! GL, Hob

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa august 13th-16th 2010 Zaglebie Lubin (-0.5) - Gornik Zabrze 1 @2.07 SBO Hmm, not sure why so much love for Gornik. Acutally from fan aspect I can understand that but imo Zaglebie is deserved fav to win this game. Home and road is different story and I expect much better display by Bajor's team in Lubin. Especially in first home game this season, should be nice crowd and remember some very good displays by Zaglebie at home last season, though many times very unlucky like against Korona (2-2) when fully dominated, like against Slask (1-1) same story, already 2-0 up agaisnt Lechi and so and so. They had pretty bad season because of terrible start and argument between coach and players, when changes came, especially after coach Smuda took over, it all began to get better. They lost in summer their best forward Micanski, a blow for sure, but they made some good signings as well. Not many, but that is even better, not to go for numbers but quality, good cb Horvath came, Osmaganic might click as well and Wilczek was one of Piast's key players last season. + just recently bought a forward Dokic, I heard in FC Brugge he did well and in this quite poor league should do well too. All in all at home I expect Zaglebie to offensively go for a win. Their squad is very decent and in my book better than Gornik's. Team from Zabrze 2 years ago made terrible mistakes buying expensive players which actually made them relegate. Now they changed policy, it worked, they promoted but without significant strenghts, they might have some problems. Already playing under pressure after opening 0-2 loss to Polonia Warszawa. I do not rate Gornik to high and unless they show me I am wrong, I will gladly take Zaglebie at odds above 2.00. GL, Hob

Poland Ekstraklasa August 20th-22nd 2010

Friday 20 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Polonia Warszawa v Zaglebie Lubin (16:45 BST) 1.65 3.95 6.6 101.07 %
maximize.gif Slask Wroclaw v Legia Warszawa (19:00 BST) 3 3.25 2.76 100.33 %
Saturday 21 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif GKS Belchatów v Ruch Chorzow (13:45 BST) 2.28 3.25 3.5 103.20 %
maximize.gif Widzew Lódz v Wisla Kraków (15:00 BST) 3.15 3.25 2.58 101.27 %
maximize.gif Polonia Bytom v Korona Kielce (16:00 BST) 2.66 3.2 2.88 103.57 %
maximize.gif Arka Gdynia v Górnik Zabrze (18:15 BST) 2.44 3.25 3.5 100.32 %
Sunday 22 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Lech Poznan v Cracovia Kraków (16:00 BST) 1.8 3.6 5.5 101.52 %
maximize.gif Lechia Gdansk v Jagiellonia Bialystok (16:15 BST) 2.76 3.2 2.82 102.94 %

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa August 20th-22nd 2010 Polonia Warszawa to win looks very good, except one thing: it's hard to imagine any Polish team who win three games in a row! Quality, big transfers, home ground and good form saying that Polonia will win. Zaglebie on the other hand has really good H2H record against Polonia, BUT they sold best player Micanski to Kaiserslautern. He was a real star in this league, was able to score a goal after he dribbled a few players (he scored this goal against... Polonia in last season). Now without Micanski Zaglebie is without real striker. Reason is saying that Polonia will win, but hunch saying that team like Polonia is hard to trust 3rd time in a row.

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa August 20th-22nd 2010 Polonia Warszawa-Zaglebie Lubin Tipp:Polonia Warszawa(-1 AH)@2,03 Stake:8/10 Bookmaker:Bet365 Starting date:20.08.2010 17:45 Today at 17:45 at the street for Konwiktorska in Warszawa local Polonia will be taking Zaglebie Lubin. Polonia players after awful results in the last season are announcing the fight for the championship and how repeatedly I wrote in the last season in my analysis-s them can afford it. All the more so because before this season they very much seriously became stronger. Zaglebie after the outstanding spring round finished the last season in means of the table. In my opinion in this season is awaiting for them a fight for the maintenance. POLONIA WARSZAWA Polonia is announcing the fight for the championship and in my opinion they are the most serious candidate for the title of champion of Poland. Chairman Wojciechowski put a lot of money for transfers and contracts and Polonia effected many very serious reinforcements. To the team came: Bruno, Pietrasiak, Rachwał, Tosik, Sobiech and Smolarek. Everyone these competitors or are in the first composition, or very close of first squad. What important-no basic competitor resigned from the team. Only unnecessary footballers were said goodbye. I like very much the transfer politics of the club. Polonia is counting on Poles and it is doing her good. The majority of new footballers came to the team quickly and the entire team had lots of time on its hands for getting used to playing together. Great advantage of Polonia is a coach. Jose Maria Bakero is a really reliable instructor. Since when he included the team, today's hosts started to do systematic progress. However in my opinion rivalry is the greatest advantage of Polonia. On every position the coach has two or more equal competitors and nobody can be sure about the place in the team. Therefore competitors are fighting on trainings and on the court. By the form of footballers one can see, that the competition well affects on them. After two league queues Polonia Warszawa is leading in the league table with the set of points and the net goal account. Polonia players are in the outstanding form. In first queue Polonia won on the away with Górnik Zabrze 2-0. Polonia won fully deserving. On the heavy area in Zabrze hosts of the today's match played great. Today's hosts had the considerable optical majority, they were able to long stay by the ball and they played very wisely. Superbly played defence line. In the offensive everything also looked great. Polonia played very fastly and offensively. In the second queue Polonia won at home with Legia Warszawa 3-0. It was an incredibly important match for Polonia. Today's hosts humiliated Legia in the derby match. They humiliated very strong Legia, which by Polonia is a chief favorite to the championship. Polonia played phenomenally and won fully deserving. Polonia players all the time controlled the course of the match. They played very wisely. They long stayed by the ball. They were able also to speed up. Then again superbly a defensive line played. Phenomenally functioned wings. Wingers and side defenders posed a threat much beneath the turnstile of the rival. Polonia dominated the fight in the centre of field, and Legia has very strong footballers in centre zone of the court. Polonia is playing the fast, offensive ball. Footballers from Warszawa often play combinative. Outflanking actions, as well as an incredibly strong centre of field are a great advantage of the team. Polonia both in the match with Górnik, and in the match with strong Legia superbly thickened the centre of field. Polonia is playing very smoothly, with panache. Actions of today's hosts are being conducted on very fast pace. Polonia is also impressing with the valour and splendid physical arrangements. Polonia players with the great easiness are reaching shooting situations. The team is superbly placed tactically. In the match with Legia, Polonia showed that the own court is a great advantage for her. After the won derby in the team is prevailing a fantastic atmosphere. In the entrance of Polonia we will see today Przyrowski, who is in the outstanding form. In both current matches he defended very confidently. Przyrowski is one of the best goalkeepers in Ekstraklasa and in this season he is proving, that slip-ups from the previous season it is already history. In the defence they will play: on the right side Tosik, who in the match with Legia showed that he is in the great form. In centre of defence will play Pitrasiak and Skrzyński. Both are in the great form. Pietrasiak is an outstanding defender and banker to the place in basic squd. Skrzyński is acquitting himself great and he is winning rivalry against Dziewicki. This duet great understands one another. On the left side we will see Mynar. Brzyski cannot play, but Mynar is a top-class defender. In the last match he played over an hour and he acquitted himself very well. In the line of midfield they will play: on the right side phenomenal Mierzejewski. Mierzejewski is the best footballer of Polonia, in both current matches he acquitted himself fantastically. Mierzejewski is a very fast footballer, he has the very good dribbling. Mierzejewski is playing very wisely, he can see very, very much on the court and he is a driving motor of the entire team. He will be fight today around Costa, who likes to go too far up to the turnstile of the rival and then not always he manages to come back. Mierzejewski will certainly be much inconveniencing him and the entire team. In centre they will play: defensive midfielder-Andreu, and before him Trałka and Piątek. How I already wrote in centre of field of Polonia is huge rivalry and it is doing footballers and the team good. Fact that in basic composition isn't taking place for Rachwał and Sarvas is attesting to it, that Piątek, Trałka and Andreu are in the really high form. And they are showing it in the last matches. Particularly Piątek, who recently is playing superbly. On the left side will play Bruno, who is also in the great form. For me it is rather a centre midfielder, but how Bruno is admitting he got used to the game on aside. Bruno is a very creative competitor, who much can see on court. An excellent shoot from the distancehis is him great advantage. In the attack in basic composition will play very talented Sobiech, who came from Ruch Chorzów for a lot of money. Sobiech could not play in the last match, however in the match with Górnik he appeared from the outstanding side. ZAGLEBIE LUBIN Experts are announcing that Zaglebie will finish the season in means of the table, however I predict that today's guests will be fighting over the maintenance. Zaglebie before the season effected no serious reinforcements. Admittedly came a very talented Wilczek, also came Horvath and Osmanagić, but this competitors won't alter the face of the team. Zaglebie didn't manage to stay in the team definitely best player-Ilijan Micanski, who walked away to Kaiserslautern. It is heavy loss for Zaglebie what one can see after two meetings played in this season. Earlier entire tactics were placed up to Micanski. Now there is no competitor, who would pull the game of the team in difficult moments. Still also cannot play definitely best footballer in Zaglebie, winger-Pawłowski. Two of the best available for use to the coach footballers of Zaglebie are in the hopeless form(Traore and Stasiak). Stasiak is the most important link of the defensive formation, however the coach decided not to take him to the today's meeting. Traore is the most important competitor of the offensive formation. He is playing on the position the most protruding attacker. The coach must count on him, because there is no other competitor to this position. However Traore is acquitting himself fatally. In my opinion a coach Bajor is a weak point of Zaglebie. After walking away of Smuda he adopted the role of the coach of Zaglebie and he preserved the job up till today. However in my opinion very shortly he can lose her. Bajor is a coach without character, isn't able appropriately to call up his footballers. In the current season Zaglebie is playing hopelessly. In first queue today's guests drew on the away with Korona 1-1. Zaglebie acquitted itself disastrously. Relating to playing poorly Korona charges of the coach Bajor acquitted themselves very, very poorly. Korona had the large majority, she created a lot of situation for herself and she can highly win this match. It was caused not by a good game of Korona(because Korona former that day had at one's disposal poorly), but with awful form of today's guests. Zaglebie played very chaotically, they lacked the idea for the game. Hopelessly a defensive play looked. Footballers from Lubin limited themselves to long balls which not did any good. In the second meeting Zagleie lost at home with Górnik 1-2. Today's guests lost fully deserving. Górnik played much better and more wisely. Inhabitants of Zabrze demonstrated nothing large, however a valiant, ambitious game was enough for Zaglebie. Zaglebie played a little better than in the match with Korona, but in the last railway they played before the own audience, and style of their game still was hopeless. Zaglebie is playing very slowly and predictable. The team obviously is lacking the idea for the game. Fatally a centre of field is fit. Wings practically aren't functioning. Defensive block is playing feebly. This body is lacking coordinating between individual competitors. Also a safeguard is missing. Below to expect is playing get around from Piast Gliwice-Wilczek, who in the last season, in Piast team, acquitted himself much better. System 4-3-2-1 which in the previous season worked very well, in this season is acquitting himself fatally. Game without nominal wingers a mistake of the coach. But also Zaglebie Lubin don't have these nominal wingers. In the last season three Micanski-Kędziora-Traore acquitted herself phenomenally, but Micanski isn't playing already in Lubin, Traore is without the form, and Kędziora cannot play today. In the entrance of Zaglebie will play today Isailović. Very reliable goalkeeper, however in the last matches he showed nothing special. He is acquitting himself correctly... In the defence they will play: on the right side Grzegorz Bartczak, who isn't already this way playing as pare of seasons for it. In centre will play Horvath and Reina, who came into composition in place of Stasiak. Reina is a reliable defender, however Stasiak surpasses him in terms of abilities. However in view of the fact that Stasiak and Horvath fully didn't understand one another the coach put on Reina. Only whether Reina and Horvath will understand one another... Today they will certainly have a lot of work and I hope that they will make a few mistakes. On the left side will play Costa. Costa is very good defender, who very often joins in offensive actions, however he often doesn't come back on time and on the defensive a gap is coming. Today he will have to fight with Mierzejewski and it will be very hard for him. In the midfield they will play: Mateusz Bartczak, Hanzel and Dinis, who will replace Ekwueme. Ekwueme has higher abilities than Dinis, recently admittedly he was playing poorly, but in my opinion Dinis nothing will carry into the game of the team. In the attack will play Traore, who how I already wrote is completely without the form. PERSONNEL SITUATION Polonia will play today without left defender Brzyski, however into his place will play very reliable Mynar, who in the match with Legia he played on this position over an hour and he acquitted himself well. An important attacker-Sobiech is coming back to composition. In the team of guests a very important midfielder-Kedziora won't play today. In the last match with Górnik he played very thoroughly, but today he cannot play because of injury. Moreover still cannot play Pawłowski (the best competitor of the team) and Plizga (important attacker). Coach Bajor didn't hold to the match Stasiak(the best defender) because of the weak form and the lack of fitting with Horvath. SUBSTITUTE'S BENCH As for the substitute's benches of both teams, hosts have the huge majority here. In the team of coach Bakero, how I already wrote is ruling big rivalry and on the bench are many competitors, which by the access can alter the face of the team. On the bench of Polonia will seat himself today best earning leaguer-Smolarek. How coach Bakero assures, Smolarek is already fully prepared in terms of physics. How to Polish conditions it is outstanding footballer. In the match with Górnik he played 15 minutes and at that time he already managed to show that he can be much contribute to the Polish league, even though he wasn't fully prepared in terms of physics. In the match with Legia he acquitted himself great. On the bench is also incredibly fast left winger-Gancarczyk. I don't know why he is losing rivalry with Bruno, but Gancarczyk can quite a lot carry into the game of the team. On the bench is also Rachwał- one of the best defensive midfielders in Ekstraklasa. He can also quite a lot carry into the game of the team after going up to the court up. Is Sarvas- very creative offensive midfielder with the excellent shoot from distance. In the match with tLegia he acquitted himself great. Sarvas is able to play very unconventionally. He is able to play very good pass to the attacker or wingers. He can much see on the court. Is also Gołębiewski-young, talented attacker, who is in very good form. Gołębiewski is fast and he is very well playing with head, however the rivalry in the attack in Polonia is very intense and he isn't taking place in basic composition. There is also on the bench a centre defender Dziewicki, who at the moment is losing rivalry with Skrzyński. However Dziewicki is an outstanding centre defender. On the bench of Zaglebie is hard to find somebody who could change the face of Zaglebie team after going up to the game. Djokić, Woźniak, Błąd, Ekwueme, Kocot, Kapias-nobody from these competitors is lacking so much indywidualnyh abilities in order to pull the team to the victory. Everyone these players are weaker than footballers of basic composition. SUMMARY Under the personnel account Polonia is at least for the class better. Hosts of the today's match before the season became very seriously stronger and they stopped all basic footballers in the team. Zaglebie wasn't mad on the transfer market, and the best player of the team leave the club. Polonia is announcing the fight for the championship and in my opinion Polonia Warszawa can win in Ekstraklasa. Coach Jose Maria Bakero well sorted out this team and Polonia is playing superbly. Today's hosts are in the phenomenal form. Both in the match with Górnik, and in the derby of Warszawa Polonia played delicious. Footballers from Warszawa are playing fastly and offensivaly. Polonia often plays combinative. Polonia is impressing with the very clever game and excellent tactical placing. Hosts of the today's match are able long to stay by the ball. Superbly a defence line is fit. Great is acquitting itself a centre of field. Phenomenally are functioning wings. Outflanking actions are a great advantage of Polonia. I am expecting that in the today's match Polonia will be attacking with wings. It will be much cross to well playing with head Sobiech. Great advantage of Polonia is very intense rivlary which is ruling in this team. No competitor can be sure about the place in team. One can see, that competitors are fighting on trainings and during the match. Polonia has the huge majority, if it is about the substitute's bench. There are many footballers on the bench of the team from Warszawa, who by the access on the court can will pull the team to the victory. However Zaglebie doesn't have such footballers on the bench. Zaglebie is without the form. In the away match with Korona, against the poorly had at his disposal rival, Zaglebie presented oneself disastrously. In the last match with Górnik, Zagłębie also played very poorly. Górnik demonstrated nothing special, but a valour sufficed for Zaglebie. Zaglebie is playing very slowly and predictable. Footballers are playing chaotically, they are lacking the idea for the game. The defensive formation is acquitting herself hopelessly. Similarly it is in the offensive. Two of the best available for the use to coach Bajor footballers of Zaglebie(Stasiak and Traore) are without the form. Wilczek from, who they were expecting a great deal, is playing below to expect. In the team still cannot play definitely best footballer-Pawłowski, and today talso important midfielder Kedziora can't play. Coach Bajor is a weak point of Zaglebie IMO. Bajor is a coach without character, who isn't able appropriately to call up his footballers. I think, that carried with the cheers of the audience Polonia Warszawa high will win this match.

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa August 20th-22nd 2010

Polonia Warszawa-Zaglebie Lubin Tipp:Polonia Warszawa(-1 AH)@2,03 Stake:8/10 Bookmaker:Bet365 Starting date:20.08.2010 17:45 Today at 17:45 at the street for Konwiktorska in Warszawa local Polonia will be taking Zaglebie Lubin. Polonia players after awful results in the last season are announcing the fight for the championship and how repeatedly I wrote in the last season in my analysis-s them can afford it. All the more so because before this season they very much seriously became stronger. Zaglebie after the outstanding spring round finished the last season in means of the table. In my opinion in this season is awaiting for them a fight for the maintenance. POLONIA WARSZAWA Polonia is announcing the fight for the championship and in my opinion they are the most serious candidate for the title of champion of Poland. Chairman Wojciechowski put a lot of money for transfers and contracts and Polonia effected many very serious reinforcements. To the team came: Bruno, Pietrasiak, Rachwał, Tosik, Sobiech and Smolarek. Everyone these competitors or are in the first composition, or very close of first squad. What important-no basic competitor resigned from the team. Only unnecessary footballers were said goodbye. I like very much the transfer politics of the club. Polonia is counting on Poles and it is doing her good. The majority of new footballers came to the team quickly and the entire team had lots of time on its hands for getting used to playing together. Great advantage of Polonia is a coach. Jose Maria Bakero is a really reliable instructor. Since when he included the team, today's hosts started to do systematic progress. However in my opinion rivalry is the greatest advantage of Polonia. On every position the coach has two or more equal competitors and nobody can be sure about the place in the team. Therefore competitors are fighting on trainings and on the court. By the form of footballers one can see, that the competition well affects on them. After two league queues Polonia Warszawa is leading in the league table with the set of points and the net goal account. Polonia players are in the outstanding form. In first queue Polonia won on the away with Górnik Zabrze 2-0. Polonia won fully deserving. On the heavy area in Zabrze hosts of the today's match played great. Today's hosts had the considerable optical majority, they were able to long stay by the ball and they played very wisely. Superbly played defence line. In the offensive everything also looked great. Polonia played very fastly and offensively. In the second queue Polonia won at home with Legia Warszawa 3-0. It was an incredibly important match for Polonia. Today's hosts humiliated Legia in the derby match. They humiliated very strong Legia, which by Polonia is a chief favorite to the championship. Polonia played phenomenally and won fully deserving. Polonia players all the time controlled the course of the match. They played very wisely. They long stayed by the ball. They were able also to speed up. Then again superbly a defensive line played. Phenomenally functioned wings. Wingers and side defenders posed a threat much beneath the turnstile of the rival. Polonia dominated the fight in the centre of field, and Legia has very strong footballers in centre zone of the court. Polonia is playing the fast, offensive ball. Footballers from Warszawa often play combinative. Outflanking actions, as well as an incredibly strong centre of field are a great advantage of the team. Polonia both in the match with Górnik, and in the match with strong Legia superbly thickened the centre of field. Polonia is playing very smoothly, with panache. Actions of today's hosts are being conducted on very fast pace. Polonia is also impressing with the valour and splendid physical arrangements. Polonia players with the great easiness are reaching shooting situations. The team is superbly placed tactically. In the match with Legia, Polonia showed that the own court is a great advantage for her. After the won derby in the team is prevailing a fantastic atmosphere. In the entrance of Polonia we will see today Przyrowski, who is in the outstanding form. In both current matches he defended very confidently. Przyrowski is one of the best goalkeepers in Ekstraklasa and in this season he is proving, that slip-ups from the previous season it is already history. In the defence they will play: on the right side Tosik, who in the match with Legia showed that he is in the great form. In centre of defence will play Pitrasiak and Skrzyński. Both are in the great form. Pietrasiak is an outstanding defender and banker to the place in basic squd. Skrzyński is acquitting himself great and he is winning rivalry against Dziewicki. This duet great understands one another. On the left side we will see Mynar. Brzyski cannot play, but Mynar is a top-class defender. In the last match he played over an hour and he acquitted himself very well. In the line of midfield they will play: on the right side phenomenal Mierzejewski. Mierzejewski is the best footballer of Polonia, in both current matches he acquitted himself fantastically. Mierzejewski is a very fast footballer, he has the very good dribbling. Mierzejewski is playing very wisely, he can see very, very much on the court and he is a driving motor of the entire team. He will be fight today around Costa, who likes to go too far up to the turnstile of the rival and then not always he manages to come back. Mierzejewski will certainly be much inconveniencing him and the entire team. In centre they will play: defensive midfielder-Andreu, and before him Trałka and Piątek. How I already wrote in centre of field of Polonia is huge rivalry and it is doing footballers and the team good. Fact that in basic composition isn't taking place for Rachwał and Sarvas is attesting to it, that Piątek, Trałka and Andreu are in the really high form. And they are showing it in the last matches. Particularly Piątek, who recently is playing superbly. On the left side will play Bruno, who is also in the great form. For me it is rather a centre midfielder, but how Bruno is admitting he got used to the game on aside. Bruno is a very creative competitor, who much can see on court. An excellent shoot from the distancehis is him great advantage. In the attack in basic composition will play very talented Sobiech, who came from Ruch Chorzów for a lot of money. Sobiech could not play in the last match, however in the match with Górnik he appeared from the outstanding side. ZAGLEBIE LUBIN Experts are announcing that Zaglebie will finish the season in means of the table, however I predict that today's guests will be fighting over the maintenance. Zaglebie before the season effected no serious reinforcements. Admittedly came a very talented Wilczek, also came Horvath and Osmanagić, but this competitors won't alter the face of the team. Zaglebie didn't manage to stay in the team definitely best player-Ilijan Micanski, who walked away to Kaiserslautern. It is heavy loss for Zaglebie what one can see after two meetings played in this season. Earlier entire tactics were placed up to Micanski. Now there is no competitor, who would pull the game of the team in difficult moments. Still also cannot play definitely best footballer in Zaglebie, winger-Pawłowski. Two of the best available for use to the coach footballers of Zaglebie are in the hopeless form(Traore and Stasiak). Stasiak is the most important link of the defensive formation, however the coach decided not to take him to the today's meeting. Traore is the most important competitor of the offensive formation. He is playing on the position the most protruding attacker. The coach must count on him, because there is no other competitor to this position. However Traore is acquitting himself fatally. In my opinion a coach Bajor is a weak point of Zaglebie. After walking away of Smuda he adopted the role of the coach of Zaglebie and he preserved the job up till today. However in my opinion very shortly he can lose her. Bajor is a coach without character, isn't able appropriately to call up his footballers. In the current season Zaglebie is playing hopelessly. In first queue today's guests drew on the away with Korona 1-1. Zaglebie acquitted itself disastrously. Relating to playing poorly Korona charges of the coach Bajor acquitted themselves very, very poorly. Korona had the large majority, she created a lot of situation for herself and she can highly win this match. It was caused not by a good game of Korona(because Korona former that day had at one's disposal poorly), but with awful form of today's guests. Zaglebie played very chaotically, they lacked the idea for the game. Hopelessly a defensive play looked. Footballers from Lubin limited themselves to long balls which not did any good. In the second meeting Zagleie lost at home with Górnik 1-2. Today's guests lost fully deserving. Górnik played much better and more wisely. Inhabitants of Zabrze demonstrated nothing large, however a valiant, ambitious game was enough for Zaglebie. Zaglebie played a little better than in the match with Korona, but in the last railway they played before the own audience, and style of their game still was hopeless. Zaglebie is playing very slowly and predictable. The team obviously is lacking the idea for the game. Fatally a centre of field is fit. Wings practically aren't functioning. Defensive block is playing feebly. This body is lacking coordinating between individual competitors. Also a safeguard is missing. Below to expect is playing get around from Piast Gliwice-Wilczek, who in the last season, in Piast team, acquitted himself much better. System 4-3-2-1 which in the previous season worked very well, in this season is acquitting himself fatally. Game without nominal wingers a mistake of the coach. But also Zaglebie Lubin don't have these nominal wingers. In the last season three Micanski-Kędziora-Traore acquitted herself phenomenally, but Micanski isn't playing already in Lubin, Traore is without the form, and Kędziora cannot play today. In the entrance of Zaglebie will play today Isailović. Very reliable goalkeeper, however in the last matches he showed nothing special. He is acquitting himself correctly... In the defence they will play: on the right side Grzegorz Bartczak, who isn't already this way playing as pare of seasons for it. In centre will play Horvath and Reina, who came into composition in place of Stasiak. Reina is a reliable defender, however Stasiak surpasses him in terms of abilities. However in view of the fact that Stasiak and Horvath fully didn't understand one another the coach put on Reina. Only whether Reina and Horvath will understand one another... Today they will certainly have a lot of work and I hope that they will make a few mistakes. On the left side will play Costa. Costa is very good defender, who very often joins in offensive actions, however he often doesn't come back on time and on the defensive a gap is coming. Today he will have to fight with Mierzejewski and it will be very hard for him. In the midfield they will play: Mateusz Bartczak, Hanzel and Dinis, who will replace Ekwueme. Ekwueme has higher abilities than Dinis, recently admittedly he was playing poorly, but in my opinion Dinis nothing will carry into the game of the team. In the attack will play Traore, who how I already wrote is completely without the form. PERSONNEL SITUATION Polonia will play today without left defender Brzyski, however into his place will play very reliable Mynar, who in the match with Legia he played on this position over an hour and he acquitted himself well. An important attacker-Sobiech is coming back to composition. In the team of guests a very important midfielder-Kedziora won't play today. In the last match with Górnik he played very thoroughly, but today he cannot play because of injury. Moreover still cannot play Pawłowski (the best competitor of the team) and Plizga (important attacker). Coach Bajor didn't hold to the match Stasiak(the best defender) because of the weak form and the lack of fitting with Horvath. SUBSTITUTE'S BENCH As for the substitute's benches of both teams, hosts have the huge majority here. In the team of coach Bakero, how I already wrote is ruling big rivalry and on the bench are many competitors, which by the access can alter the face of the team. On the bench of Polonia will seat himself today best earning leaguer-Smolarek. How coach Bakero assures, Smolarek is already fully prepared in terms of physics. How to Polish conditions it is outstanding footballer. In the match with Górnik he played 15 minutes and at that time he already managed to show that he can be much contribute to the Polish league, even though he wasn't fully prepared in terms of physics. In the match with Legia he acquitted himself great. On the bench is also incredibly fast left winger-Gancarczyk. I don't know why he is losing rivalry with Bruno, but Gancarczyk can quite a lot carry into the game of the team. On the bench is also Rachwał- one of the best defensive midfielders in Ekstraklasa. He can also quite a lot carry into the game of the team after going up to the court up. Is Sarvas- very creative offensive midfielder with the excellent shoot from distance. In the match with tLegia he acquitted himself great. Sarvas is able to play very unconventionally. He is able to play very good pass to the attacker or wingers. He can much see on the court. Is also Gołębiewski-young, talented attacker, who is in very good form. Gołębiewski is fast and he is very well playing with head, however the rivalry in the attack in Polonia is very intense and he isn't taking place in basic composition. There is also on the bench a centre defender Dziewicki, who at the moment is losing rivalry with Skrzyński. However Dziewicki is an outstanding centre defender. On the bench of Zaglebie is hard to find somebody who could change the face of Zaglebie team after going up to the game. Djokić, Woźniak, Błąd, Ekwueme, Kocot, Kapias-nobody from these competitors is lacking so much indywidualnyh abilities in order to pull the team to the victory. Everyone these players are weaker than footballers of basic composition. SUMMARY Under the personnel account Polonia is at least for the class better. Hosts of the today's match before the season became very seriously stronger and they stopped all basic footballers in the team. Zaglebie wasn't mad on the transfer market, and the best player of the team leave the club. Polonia is announcing the fight for the championship and in my opinion Polonia Warszawa can win in Ekstraklasa. Coach Jose Maria Bakero well sorted out this team and Polonia is playing superbly. Today's hosts are in the phenomenal form. Both in the match with Górnik, and in the derby of Warszawa Polonia played delicious. Footballers from Warszawa are playing fastly and offensivaly. Polonia often plays combinative. Polonia is impressing with the very clever game and excellent tactical placing. Hosts of the today's match are able long to stay by the ball. Superbly a defence line is fit. Great is acquitting itself a centre of field. Phenomenally are functioning wings. Outflanking actions are a great advantage of Polonia. I am expecting that in the today's match Polonia will be attacking with wings. It will be much cross to well playing with head Sobiech. Great advantage of Polonia is very intense rivlary which is ruling in this team. No competitor can be sure about the place in team. One can see, that competitors are fighting on trainings and during the match. Polonia has the huge majority, if it is about the substitute's bench. There are many footballers on the bench of the team from Warszawa, who by the access on the court can will pull the team to the victory. However Zaglebie doesn't have such footballers on the bench. Zaglebie is without the form. In the away match with Korona, against the poorly had at his disposal rival, Zaglebie presented oneself disastrously. In the last match with Górnik, Zagłębie also played very poorly. Górnik demonstrated nothing special, but a valour sufficed for Zaglebie. Zaglebie is playing very slowly and predictable. Footballers are playing chaotically, they are lacking the idea for the game. The defensive formation is acquitting herself hopelessly. Similarly it is in the offensive. Two of the best available for the use to coach Bajor footballers of Zaglebie(Stasiak and Traore) are without the form. Wilczek from, who they were expecting a great deal, is playing below to expect. In the team still cannot play definitely best footballer-Pawłowski, and today talso important midfielder Kedziora can't play. Coach Bajor is a weak point of Zaglebie IMO. Bajor is a coach without character, who isn't able appropriately to call up his footballers. I think, that carried with the cheers of the audience Polonia Warszawa high will win this match.
JayJay, one hell of a preview. :notworthy Hope it will be like you said. keep up the good work

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa August 20th-22nd 2010 @ JayJay tone of words, but too many positives about Polonia! You wrote that Przyrowski is one of the best goalkeeper in the league. Well it's very optimistic, because for me Kapsa from Lechia, Kelemen from Slask, Isailovic from Zaglebie, Buric from Lech and many others guys are better than Przyrowski! Przyrowski is the laziest goalkeeper in the whole league. You are overrating many of Polonia's players. You underestimating Zaglebie's coach Marek Bajor. He is a good coach in my opinion, sure he is not a charismatic one, but is Roy Hodgson a charismatic one or Skorża who won Polish Extraklasa twice despite he is very young coach?

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa August 20th-22nd 2010 You say that I writes very positively about Polonia. You say that I writes too negatively about Zagłębie... First of all, I have an important question:are You watched the previous matches of Polonia and Zagłębie? Because for me watching the match is the basis for evaluation. I watched all the previous matches of both teams, and my opinion is completely unbiased. I'm not favor any of the teams. Just thoroughly analyze the match. What negative can You say about Polonia, after the two previous matches in which she played very well??? And what positive can You say about Zagłębie, which played disastrously??? Please-answer guys... I am open to criticism, I really like the discussions, so I look forward to your views. As for Przyrowski: Przyrowski has big potential. A few years ago he was near representation. Undoubtedly he is one of the best goalkeepers in the league. It is true that the previous season was failed for him, bu int this he proves that he is a class goalkeeper. Kelemen and Isailović are weaker keepers than Przyrowski in my opinion. Kapsa is playing on a similar level. Bąk from Lechia was better, but he went to the Portuguese league. Burić also is playing a similar level. For Przyrowski go for good rivalry with Gliwa and he will certainly be a strong point of Polonia Warszawa. Przyrowski has excellent reflexes and he great plaus in the foreground. Tipical user-THX for nice words :D

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa August 20th-22nd 2010 In theory Polonia Bytom at home at DNB against such opponent as Korona should be ok bet, thing is, that this team is hard to trust this season, at least so far. If U want to back them, then only at home as in Bytom they managed to do some "miracle" results. Still without Bazik I find them sometime totally clueless, and upfront they are just pathetic with poor Podstawek as only real forward. They brought on loan Mikolajczak, but not so sure if he can change that much. All in all on road I would touch Korona either. Perfect game to leave alone. I am personally on Arka Gdynia -0.25 2.07, last time Gornik won in Lubin against Zaglebie, but after 3 games played Zaglebie is just piss poor, and yet the other day were the team with bigger ball possesion and still imo more dangerous, Gornik played perfect defensive game but I will stress it again, against team in mega poor form. Arka so far played 2 road games against two top teams in league and presented themselves very well. Could have had more than a point and this new guy upfront Ivanovski can be dangerous, the loss of Tshibamba imo will not hurt them that badly. The new guys brought in in summer looks promissing as well and Arka imo is stronger that at the end of last season. This plastic pitch should help them too, already played many games on it and Gornik seems not to like it to much. Not that big advantage but still + fact that team from Zabrze does not like to play in Gdynia at all, even have problems to score a single goal there. H2H might be misleading but Arka somehow knows how to end a game victorious. Imo worth a bet on this line and odds. Done as well GKS Belchatow -0.25 2.00, a lot has been said that this team is weaker, lost players bla bla, but seriously speaking, maybe Pietrasiak is a loss that should be noted, and actually a fact that Nowak is still in B team (contract issues, long story). They brought in Baran to replace Rachwal, good choice. Upfront experienced Zewlakow and Cetnarski, brain of this team is fit again and should start. Predicted XI is strong, those losses are not that much notable as we could have expected. Malkowski and Wrobel on wings are always lethal weapon. And I just do not like Ruch this season taht much, great game against Wisla, won 2-0 deservedly but at home they were always much better than on road. In Gdansk 2 weeks ago luckily escapted with a draw as Lechia was missing many chances. Ruch got weakened, Niedzielan, Sobiech, Baran are notable losses for them, perhaps Baran not that much as Pulkowski, Straka and Malinowski are ok in midfield, but upfront they are weaker. I was never a fan of Janoszka, just Olszar can do some damage. Ruch will play against 4-5-1 with him upfront and will adapt to defensive tactic. It is a matter of Belchatow breakes them or not, and imo they should. They have very good H2H against Ruch at home lately and played so far two good games meaning this team does not need more time to gel. Leaving alone Widzew-Wisla game, but straight home win might be worth a small punt. Wisla is poor, still without coach, again with personal problems in team. They can not be underestimated but surely not worth any money backing them. GL with Ur choices, Hob

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa August 20th-22nd 2010 Good day today, Belchatow 3-2, Arka 2-0 Lech Poznan (-0.75) - Cracovia Krakow 1 @1.92 now yet available IBC/SBO Tomorrow two more games and I like one. The obvious one but because of the fact that Lech started pretty badly season, the line is -0.75 instead of proper -1. Just few days ago Cracovia was on road against Legia in Warsaw and was -1. Why the hell against Lech is -0.75? not in my book. Especially after morale boosting win against Dnipro. This is what Lech badly needed, to win important game, to finally score a goal, and not to conceede any. It is even more important as they faced big problem with missing players. Few of them are back for this game and despite some still out I see no problem at all to field a strong team. Cracovia so far lost both games but played not bad at all. They created chances, just wasted them. Still I am sure they would want to play weaker opponent to get back on tract as Lech at this moment is not best team to play. So far two draws from Poznan team and it is high time to get a win. They have very good stats against Cracovia at home, mostly winners, this not so late 2-2 draw was in season when Cracovia was battling against relegation and Lech did not have chances to get anything on top so I would not bother about it. At home Lech is always a force and I do not think such poor game as against Arka will happen again. Odds are already going down but I would take anything above 1.90 on -0.75. It has to be a home win, Cracovia defense is pretty messy and keeper Cabaj as awalsy we can rely on to let in some silly goals. In Cracovia no Ntibazonkiza and Suvorov, it limits their offense badly with only Slusarki a real threat.

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa August 20th-22nd 2010 There is price back on Lechia so I will post my 2nd bet today Lechia Gdansk - Jagiellonia Bialystok (0:0) 1 @2.04 SBO Shortly here as I am in hurry. Lechia at home has to go for 3 pts, they won 2-0 last season, and yes I am aware of the fact that Jaga that day was focused on Cup final. Anyway I am saying that recalling last games Jaga played there, just in cup played better. It was -0.25 when they last time played and we have/had 2.04 on DNB now? It does look tasty if we only speak about value. I could not back Jaga on DNB in Gdansk. Not a chance, they are not yet that kind of force. This is just a regular bet, price meaning, at home Lechia is playing well, outplayed Ruch last time at home and despite the problems with scoring, I believe they will create enough chances to trouble keeper with success.

Poland Ekstraklasa August 27th-29th 2010

Friday 27 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Korona Kielce v Cracovia Kraków (16:45 BST) 2.36 3.3 3.55 100.84 %
maximize.gif Legia Warszawa v GKS Belchatów (19:00 BST) 1.72 3.75 6.2 100.94 %
Saturday 28 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Wisla Kraków v Polonia Bytom (13:45 BST) 1.4 4.6 11 102.26 %
maximize.gif Lechia Gdansk v Slask Wroclaw (16:00 BST) 2.7 3.4 2.96 100.23 %
maximize.gif Widzew Lódz v Polonia Warszawa (17:15 BST) 3.15 3.2 2.52 102.68 %
maximize.gif Zaglebie Lubin v Arka Gdynia (18:15 BST) 2.28 3.25 3.65 102.03 %
Sunday 29 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Jagiellonia Bialystok v Lech Poznan (16:00 BST) 2.8 3.2 2.62 105.06 %
maximize.gif Górnik Zabrze v Ruch Chorzow (16:15 BST) 2.5 3.25 3.1 103.03 %

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa August 27th-29th 2010 Korona Kielce (-0.25) - Cracovia Krakow 1 @2.21 SBO I thought I would stick only to my Odra bet today but then I saw how Korona odds moved. It is a cracking price on a team which is playing home and at this moment is imo better one that Cracovia. It is 3rd home game this season for Korona, someone hit them against Zaglebie on -0.25, then same story happened against Widzew as well on this line, and now when opponent is the weakest the someone is backing Cracovia in Kielce. Well, not gonna complain here. Every time U give me this odds in such situation I will use it. Korona played great game against Zaglebie, then weaker against Widzew, but in Bytom on road took 3 pts last time and that should boost their confidence again. I can not see them not winning 3rd in a row home game. They should be full strenght, Niedzielan-Sobolewski duo is clickng perfectly, plenty of options to choose from, especialy on wings and some great parts of the game in Kielce when Korona is sending attack after attack. Not well balanced with defense yet as some unneccesary goals were conceded but they will improve. Cracovia on contrary is 0/3 after 3 games, very unlucky especially one game on road against Legia when they should have take a point at least. Anyway last 0-5 in Poznan shows how crap their defense is. Not much changed, still relying on Polczak as cb than what do they expect? Some left back brought from Holland recently, perhaps his certificate arrives on time but without knowing partners in defense, always risky to put defender in line already from bus. Their best player (I judge it after one game only as new player as well, but he was amazing) is on Ramadan, on some food pills on something, not expecting to much from him now. Upfront just Slusarski a threat as Matusiak is burnt out and Dudzic is a master of missing great chances. I very much like coach Ulatowski, I am sure they will improve under him, but I see no reason at this stage to trust them. All in all at opening odds I agreed with the market and it was a skip game as Cracovia will click soon, but -0.25 2.21 ? Lets be serious, it is a must bet for me. GL with Ur choices, Hob

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa August 27th-29th 2010 Lechia Gdansk - Slask Wroclaw (0:0) 1 @2.00 SBO Going against the drift once again. Some of U that follow my tips, or at least read writeups, probably remember I was on Lechia DNB last time they played Jaga, price was 2.00 I took and I simple story here. I rate Jagiellonia as a better team that Slask, perhaps not much better as Slask has improved with the new guys brought in and will be stronger than last season but yet I can not underestimate Lechia despite the fact they failed me last weekend. They did but unluckily as were the better team, had much from the play and more chances to beat Jaga, one corner killed them. But they proved they can play in rain, in 2nd half played in water and adapted fast and well being dominant side. Not such story to happen today I believe but should be rainy. Lechia same match squad as last time. Great game against Ruch unluckily not won, same bad luck last time. I am aware of the fact they badly need a good forward as this is just insane to miss that many chances but they play well and it has to bring fruits sooner than later. Slask as I said brought in 3 interesting players, they look stronger but still they have lot to work on. Last time at home to Legia had some good chances but were (which might sound funny) a bit outplayed with Legia controlling the game. Last round game? Won 2-3 in Krakow but mainly cause of Cracovia's terrible play this season in defense. Yet Cracovia had very good moments the other day and imo with just better finishing should not have to loose that one. All in all, they say they are better on road, I do not buy it just yet. I was not impressed at all by Slask on road they other day and their team is yet to click. I might be wrong here, they probably during the season will get stronger than Lechia but in Gdansk it is not gonna be easy. So far after promoting, they played each other 4 games, Slask never won. I went for bigger odds on -0.25 but DNB is much safer option, draw in Gdansk is never out of the question. Slask has very good fire power but their defense is nothign special. If Lechia manages to play another good home game they will eventually win. Why not today? GL with Ur choices, Hob

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa August 27th-29th 2010 Very short with time right now, can not write to much but odds are to good to miss on this one Widzew Lodz (+0.25) - Polonia Warszawa 1 @2.08 7/10 SBO Above 2.05+ suggested, Widzew are no mugs, the fact that they are newcomers means nothing as their squad is strong and played div lower cause of corruption issues in the past, not because they were that bad and got relegated. Already played at home champs Lech (1-1) and vice champs Wisla (0-1) and presented themselves well enough to be worth a shot on this line and odds. Polonia is 3/3 so far but its Poland, 4th in a row? nah, do not think so, at least not with this odds. Polonia will go for crown but today misses their best imo player Mierzejewski, they are yet to be seen without him. Lots of cash spent and so and so, but imo last game fairly luckily won against Zaglebie, they are not team that can not be beaten and in Lodz its always tough to play. I do not think Widzew looses today.

• 2 weeks later...

Poland Ekstraklasa September 10th-12th 2010

Friday 10 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Polonia Bytom v Zaglebie Lubin (16:45 BST) 2.5 3.25 3.3 101.07 %
maximize.gif Jagiellonia Bialystok v Wisla Kraków (19:00 BST) 2.62 3.2 3.05 102.20 %
Saturday 11 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Cracovia Kraków v Górnik Zabrze (13:45 BST) 2.3 3.25 3.55 102.42 %
maximize.gif GKS Belchatów v Lechia Gdansk (16:00 BST) 2.12 3.4 4 101.58 %
maximize.gif Slask Wroclaw v Lech Poznan (17:15 BST) 3.25 3.25 2.48 101.86 %
maximize.gif Arka Gdynia v Widzew Lódz (18:15 BST) 2.5 3.25 3.2 102.02 %
Sunday 12 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Ruch Chorzow v Legia Warszawa (16:00 BST) 3.15 3.25 2.52 102.20 %
maximize.gif Polonia Warszawa v Korona Kielce (16:15 BST) 1.59 4 7 102.18 %

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa September 10th-12th 2010 Polonia Bytom (-0.25) - Zaglebie Lubin 1 @2.11 SBO There is big boom today to back Jagiellonia against Wisla, I will concentrate on the other game though. Many expect Polonia to drop, to be the number 1 that has to drop for sure. But I would not write them off especially when they play in Bytom. It was always a big positive factor for them to play infront of home crowd and they should use it today as well. Just 1 point after 4 games, nobody is obviously happy but during the national break a lot have been done there to remain positive for the rest of the round. Coach was always in crap mood but now he is optimistic, all due to last minute transfers and extra time to gel. They brought 3 new players, but not players who will just rise rivarly in squad, but quality players. I know, sounds pretty funny saying quality in Bytom yet all 3 should be starters and those signings look really nice. They have been missing left back for so long time, over 1,5 year if I am not wrong, last season def mid Nowak was playing there. Now problem solved, Myson is in the team. They have been having serious problems with forwards, same story was last season. This time I will not say problem solved but brining Ujek imo is brilliant move for this team. I was never a fan of Podstawek, Ujek should do much better for them. Great positioning, always battling for ball, good heading. All that forward in Bytom needs. + 3rd players I know the least, though coach very optimistic about the quality of Kobylik, he says Ujek will be mental leader, Kobylik quality leader meaning the guy has this "thing" to make team more creative. Polonia has to go for a win, they are at home, lacking pts and against an opponent they like to play and win against. Zaglebie last season was having terrible start, big losses, crap coach, humilating polish cup departure. This season is better, but really that much? They have 4 pts but played 4 poor games imo, watched them all and maybe just against Gornik and partially Polonia (when only defended) played some nice stuff. In Bytom they will not be so defensive, they actually say they want to play like last season when they were playing well, leading, yet lost as always recently in Bytom. I simply rate this team lower that last year mainly due to one big reason - Micanski. This player could have won a game for them on his own. Now their fire power is close to zero. Traore is out of form, Kedziora always injured, Pliza always injured, Pawlowski always injured. Seems like Plizga will be back, and perhaps Kedziora too, but those guys are after injuries, maybe fresher but lack match fitness for sure. Defense? I like Costa left back, Bartczak right back, but both cbs are very shaky, tend to do mistakes. I can see Ujek winning few battles with them. Zaglebie imo is having another poor start, they are definitely far from being in form apart from 2-3 players maybe. As a unit they are not working yet. Those new players in not impressive thus far, perhaps need more time. During national break Polonia played a very good training game against Korona, won 3-2, but could have higher as reports say. There is new optimism around, though pressure as well. They need to win a game eventually as seems like Zaglebie is a good opponent for them. They were better agains Lechia last time home, and unluckily conceded equalised. Should not have to loose against Korona either (in replay game won recently proving that), and Zaglebie is imo at this moment weaker side that those two mentioned. Not saying an easy game, for sure nope. But seems like only Bazik missing, a blow yep, but he is out for long time, they got used to it and this Kobylik guy might show some magic today. Imo Polonia has the power to win this game as they did in past season. Bytom is not easy place to come, some of league giants felt that on their skins. My fair prices: 1.95 0:1/4 2.05 Good Luck with Ur choices, Hob

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa September 10th-12th 2010 Any info from polish friends about Polonia W -Korona ? My opoinion is pik 1, Korona K hawe 2W 1D 1L which looks ok, but all these games are against weak teams ( win against Crakovia K and Polonia B, Draw against Zaglebje L and lost Widzev Lodz).Polonia W is much stronger than these four teams,so I don`t see that Korona K could get something from thisone but It would be nice to hear some info about missing players.

Poland Ekstraklasa September 17th-19th 2010

Friday 17 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Lechia Gdansk v Cracovia Kraków (19:00 BST) 2.18 3.35 4 100.72 %
maximize.gif Wisla Kraków v Korona Kielce (19:00 BST) 1.66 4 6.2 101.13 %
Saturday 18 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Górnik Zabrze v GKS Belchatów (13:45 BST) 2.6 3.2 3.1 101.97 %
maximize.gif Widzew Lódz v Slask Wroclaw (16:00 BST) 2.42 3.25 3.5 100.66 %
maximize.gif Zaglebie Lubin v Legia Warszawa (17:15 BST) 3 3.25 2.62 102.27 %
maximize.gif Polonia Bytom v Ruch Chorzow (18:15 BST) 2.76 3.2 2.88 102.20 %
Sunday 19 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Arka Gdynia v Jagiellonia Bialystok (16:00 BST) 3.25 3.25 2.46 102.19 %

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa September 17th-19th 2010 match: Lechia - Cracovia pick: 1 odds: 2,00 bookie: Expekt 6/10 Lechia is on 12th place in Ekstraklasa, Cracovia is on 16th (last). Cracovia plays very bad this season - they`ve lost all 5 league matches and surely they are not in good form. Lechia won 1 match, drew 2 and lost 2. At home they`ve played 3 matches and they balance is 1 win, 1 draw and 1 loss. In past two years, from 4 matches against Lechia, Cracovia won only one (season 08/09 at home). Beside Cracovia will travel across whole country to this match (over 600 km) and players could be a little bit tired. match: Wisla - Korona pick: Andrzej Niedzielan to score odds: 2,55 3/10 pick: X odds: 3,50 5/10 bookie: Expekt Match between 5th and 3rd team in Ekstraklasa. Korona plays well this season and they`ve won last 3 matches (others scores were draw against Zaglebie Lubin and lost against Widzew). Wisla also won 3 matches, but other 2 were loses. It will be first match on Wisla new stadium so players will be motivated but Korona plays very good football and I think that chances are equal. Both teams have almost full squad - only missings are Mariusz Pawelek first goalkeeper from Wisla, Piotr Brożek (Wisla) and Cierzniak from Korona. Wislas second goalkeeper is almost sa good as first so I think it will be not very big problem for Wisla. And one word about Niedzielan. He scored 6 from 7 goals which Korona scored in 5 matches. In addiction he is former Wisla player so will be double motivated to score another one. I think it`s worth to try for small stake.

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa September 17th-19th 2010 Wisla - Korona I think that Wisla will win in this one. First, they are returning after a year and a half at its own stadium, so this is very important fact. Two, a lot of people talk about the crisis in the team, but I argue that the latter lost the match very optimistic. Team is slowly starting to play ball games in the last weak. New coach Robert Maskaant triggered the team, some players began to return to its high level (Brozek, Boguski). Disturbingly looks defensive, but I think that there is no rival to shoot fire as many goals. In Krakow, a high pressure for this match, the fans are very motivated and I think that the whole atmosphere will help you further. Pick: Wisla odd: 1.6 bet365