AUSTRALIA A-League 2010/2011 Season

Re: Australia A-League 2010/2011 Season Central Coast Mariners v North Queensland Fury 1 @1,8 bet365 i watched the last game Fury played in Sidney. They should have lost that game, but Sydney didn't use their chances and Fury equalized. But Fury didn't impress me much and I just can't see them getting 2 positive results away from home in a row. GL:hope:hope some opinions about this game?? :unsure:unsure

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Australia A-League 2010/2011 Season CENTRAL COAST -NORTH QUEENSLAND PICK: HOME (-0.5) ODDS:1.81 @ SBO STAKE:4/10 This is the 3rd game for Fury in a period of 9days after the long travel in New zealand and a painful loss,than back in Sydney with lucky draw,now they are facing the strong home side of Central Coast in another long trip up in queensland.Now they are facing the hardest test after the long trips in the last 2 rounds they will have not to loose against the rested and well prepared Mariners,considering the fact that they were the free side in the last round.Central Coast Mariners this season are going according to the coachs promisies who so far makes them a reality. I will not talk anymore for this game,the one thing is clear i really expect home victory here and i will be really surprised if that not happens.

Re: Australia A-League 2010/2011 Season I can't see this afternoon's game going any other way but a Central Coast victory. This is NQ's 3rd game on the road in 9 days and so far they've only managed a last ditch draw against a bottom of the ladder Sydney and a loss against mid table Phoenix. Central Coast has not lost a game at home since late 2009 and have only conceeded one goal this season at home to top of the table Adelaide. This season NQ have conceeded 13 goals and Central Coast only conceeded 4 goals. Central Coast have Nick Mrdja, Chris Doig and Oliver Bozanic back this week which adds good depth to their team while Dyron Daal is back for the Fury which might give them a little bit of extra attacking option up front. I cant see it making any difference though. Central Coast should win to nil. Central Coast $1.80 @ Sportsbet 10 Units Central Coast 1 - 0 $7.50 @ Sportingbet 4 Units Central Coast 2 - 0 $8.50 @ Sportingbet 4 Units Central Coast 3 - 0 $17 @ Sportingbet 2 Units

Re: Australia A-League 2010/2011 Season Sydney - Adelaide over 2.5 @ 2.18 pinnacle Sydney will be primed for a big one here as they need a win to get themselves off the bottom of the ladder. They have scored and conceded in each of their last 5 games, so they can find the net but have problems in making sure they do not conceded. Now they meet the form team of the league who were in their shoes last year. Their open, attacking brand of football has brought them success, as they are scoring more than they are conceding and thus winning their games. Adelaide have scored at least twice in 5 of their last 6 games, so they are scoring regularly while they have also conceded in 5 of their last 6 games. So expect both teams to score, but unsure who will get the probable winner to send it over

Re: Australia A-League 2010/2011 Season Taking this one while it's hot: Australia A Melbourne Heart - spread pk (+142) for the regulation time held on Oct 8 at 3:30am [pending] Heart just beginning to show a little on the field after a very rough start. These are incredible odds for DNB on what is essentially a toss-up, given the Heart's early success at home (2-1-1)...I guess the assumption is that the Victory are the older team, there won't be any home-field advantage. I'll take the great odds.

Re: Australia A-League 2010/2011 Season Melbourne Victory $2.30 @ Sportsbet Melbourne's form has been hard to read with a few nil all draws after an impressive 3 - 0 annihilation of Brisbane. The Heart have strung a few ok games together after their ordinary start to the season with the team gelling a little more but their 4 - 0 loss to Brisbane they looked absolutely dire and were vunerable all over the field. On paper they look like a great team but it just isn't happening for some reason. With their best defender in Colosimo out I think they are going to leak some goals to Melbourne as well. Predicting Hernandez to put the ball in the back of the net he is well overdue. Finally the crowd. The game is of course listed as a Heart home game but it will be anything but. The game is sold out and will be a full house of Victory fans with some red and white down one end. Melbourne thrive on a boisterous crowd and this game will have the best atmosphere of the season. Enjoy the game!

Re: Australia A-League 2010/2011 Season

Melbourne thrive on a boisterous crowd and this game will have the best atmosphere of the season. Enjoy the game!
Perhaps. But they have thrived on the boisterous crowd only once so far this season, against Brisbane. Victory lost to Perth, they managed only a draw to a shorthanded North Queensland, getting both their goals via penalty, and drew (scoreless) with Wellington. These are teams currently 6th, 7th, 10th that are a combined 1-5-9 on the road. Moreover, last season they were 7-4-3 at home...6th in home form, though they finished 2nd overall.

Re: Australia A-League 2010/2011 Season Welington Phoenix-Melbourne Heart Pick:Phoenix (-0.25) Odds:1.75 @ 188bet Stake:6/10 I go again on the team that bring me the profit this year in the competition.The team that wrote the reccord in the australian football history about not losing 25+ matches in a row on home ground is again the favourites for this game.This odds are for me great and should be taken as i think they will drop untill the matchday.Welington play totally different football if you compare the Australia and the New Zealand ground.Its the same for all other teams.In the first match between this 2 sides Melbourne overplayed the kiwis proud and won the game with 2-1.Despite the result doesnt seems so confident,Heart dominated the game and it could have been easily 3-1 or 4-1.Now their best striker Sibon is susspended for 2 games,and the captain Kolosimo was injured and is doubtful for this game.Welington should not have any serious missings. I give short analise on this one as i will need the news for the final squads for the team and therefore i can add some additional updates.Since then i think the odds will drop and we will have to move the line on -0.5

Re: Australia A-League 2010/2011 Season Brisbane Roar-Newcastle Jets Pick:Brisbane Odds:1.84 @ Pinnacle Stake:3/10 Tasty odds on this one as in my oppinion this should be a clear home win.We have the most dominating team here as host on this one.Brisbane is playing a great football,had already given a nicks like the australian barcelona...Playing at home they have one style,to win the game not respecting any other team they play against.Dominating the whole match,with strong defence and midfield,they recovered a lot from last year,where they were by far the worst team in the competition.At this stage,where the competition entered nearly to the middle of it,the teams who want to find themselves in the play offs,have no other option except to give their best. Brisbane has the best defence in the league along with Newcastle,both conceeding 5 goals on 8 games.Sounds pretty impressive but Brisbane scored 9 goals,being a classical home team with goals difference 7:1 and 3-1-0 score in front of their fans,conceding only by adelaide.On the other side,Newcastle is struggling to find the opponets network,scoring in only 3 games,with totally opposite style of playing away.0-1-3 with only one unimportant goal scored in the games they played as visitors is totally not acceptable and its a reason + why i go against them. Newcastle struggled to survive with a big financial trouble.Now after the FFA helped them before,they have new owner and they are secured financially so they will be able to fully focus on the rest of the competition.They signed Branko Culina on another 4.5 years deal as a head coach and the atmosphere between the players is increasing on a better level.Thats the reason according to be for the odds raising on Birsbanes wins.I do expect Jets to improve their place on the table,even to fight for sure for the playoff spot.But they will need to wait for points until the next round.

Friday 15 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif North Queensland Fury v Perth Glory (10:30 BST) 2.62 3.3 2.98 102.03 %
Saturday 16 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Melbourne Victory v Sydney FC (08:45 BST) 2.2 3.35 3.25 106.07 %
maximize.gif Brisbane Roar v Newcastle United Jets (10:45 BST) 1.83 3.55 4.6 104.55 %
Sunday 17 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Wellington Phoenix v Melbourne Heart (05:00 BST) 2 3.35 3.75 106.52 %
maximize.gif Gold Coast United v Adelaide United (07:00 BST) 2.5 3.25 2.8 106.48 %

Re: Australia A-League 2010/2011 Season perth glory @ 2.75, they have been in shit form and all in all, any A league team with robbiefowler has a chance at winning. nqld fury always have high scoring games. so taking perth @ 2.75 with a saver on OVER 2.5 goals at $2.10. :cheers

perth glory @ 2.75' date=' they have been in shit form and all in all, any A league team with robbiefowler has a chance at winning. nqld fury always have high scoring games. so taking perth @ 2.75 with a saver on OVER 2.5 goals at $2.10. :cheers[/quote'] Robbie Fowler is not in the squad but I hope your bet still works.

perth glory @ 2.75' date=' they have been in shit form and all in all, any A league team with robbiefowler has a chance at winning. nqld fury always have high scoring games. so taking perth @ 2.75 with a saver on OVER 2.5 goals at $2.10. :cheers[/quote'] 2-1 :drums

Re: Australia A-League 2010/2011 Season Get on majorly Brisbane tonight, they are in fantastic form and at home...can't see them losing, or even conceding with Newcastle still missing Bridges. Got on the Fury last night at $2.50 as well, pretty happy with that.

Re: Australia A-League 2010/2011 Season look, lets face it. brisbane arent what everyone thinks. they still havent peaked. theyre still missing top line strikers. mckay is due for a quiet game. and while newcastle have struggled to score Ruben Zadkovich has been moved recently from fullback to midfield adding more spark. i think it'll be a low scoring game. and id prefer to take the $1.75 on the Under 2.5 goals than risk it on brisbane winning because the price is the only thing enticing people. prove me wrong. $50 on under2.5 @ 1.75 at sportsbet :lol

look, lets face it. brisbane arent what everyone thinks. they still havent peaked. theyre still missing top line strikers. mckay is due for a quiet game. and while newcastle have struggled to score Ruben Zadkovich has been moved recently from fullback to midfield adding more spark. i think it'll be a low scoring game. and id prefer to take the $1.75 on the Under 2.5 goals than risk it on brisbane winning because the price is the only thing enticing people. prove me wrong. $50 on under2.5 @ 1.75 at sportsbet :lol
score - draw 1-1. cant get cocky, remember its only the A league. Winnings - $37.5

Friday 22 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Adelaide United v Wellington Phoenix (10:00 BST) 1.86 3.55 5 101.93 %
Saturday 23 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Melbourne Heart v Gold Coast United (08:45 BST) 2.4 3.25 3 105.77 %
maximize.gif Brisbane Roar v Melbourne Victory (10:45 BST) 2.3 3.3 3.25 104.55 %
Sunday 24 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Perth Glory v Sydney FC (09:00 BST) 2.2 3.3 3.35 105.61 %
Wednesday 27 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Newcastle United Jets v North Queensland Fury (09:30 BST) 1.83 3.05 2.4 129.10 %

Re: Australia A-League 2010/2011 Season Turns out I picked the wrong Brisbane game to say get on them big... Have three bets so far this weekend...Adelaide to win, which given Wellington's recent form and below par game against the Heart at home, should be a gimme. I've gotten on Melbourne Victory DNB @ $2.25 @ Sporting Bet. The brilliance returned last weekend against Sydney and we have a phenomenal record against the Roar. Don't trust them with my money to get the win however! Draw is insurance. Lastly, Sydney are terrible, Perth are in terrible form, so for home advantage and nothing else, I'm on Perth for the win.

Re: Australia A-League 2010/2011 Season I can't see too much value in the straight results this weekend. All games are unpredictable although Adelaide one would think should see off Wellington. I'm obviously hoping my side Brisbane will do away with Melbourne but they are our bogey team so definitely not willing to do away with any money on them regardless of form. I'm going to put some small stakes on first goal scorers I see value in this weekend and hopefully one will get up. Sergio Van Dijk (Adelaide) $6.50 @ Sportingbet Has gone a few games without while playing well so is way overdue. With Leckie set to start off the bench, Sergio looms as most likely Adelaide goalscorer. Zenon Caravella $15 (Gold Coast) @ Sportsbet Has been in great form this season and have seen some great strikes on goal unlucky to get past the keeper or hit the woodwork. Good roughie for first goal here. Thomas Broich $13 (Brisbane) @ Sportsbet Filthy I didn't get on him against the Central Coast. I've tried my luck twice with him so far this season and came so close but no cigar. The odds are excellent still imo for someone having so many blistering shots on target. He is having more shots than most forwards in the league. Mile Sterjovski $8 (Perth) @ Sportsbet More of a gut feel this one. Along with Sergio, Mile is well overdue. I'm confident Perth can pull the first goal against dire Sydney so taking a punt on their top goalscorer.