Midweek > UEFA Champions League Qualifiers > 20th - 21st July

Tuesday 20 July 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FK Renova v AC Omonia Nicosia (15:30 BST) 6 3.95 1.53 107.34 %
maximize.gif Dinamo Tirana v Sheriff Tiraspol (17:00 BST) 2.82 3.4 2.56 103.94 %
maximize.gif HB Tórshavn v Red Bull Salzburg (17:00 BST) 12 6 1.23 106.24 %
maximize.gif The New Saints v Bohemians (19:00 BST) 3.4 3.4 2 108.82 %
maximize.gif Koper v Dinamo Zagreb (19:15 BST) 3.79 3.9 1.92 104.11 %
maximize.gif Rudar Pljevlja v Litex Lovech (19:30 BST) 4.75 3.5 1.85 103.68 %
Wednesday 21 July 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Olimpi Rustavi v FK Aktobe (15:00 BST) 2.12 3.35 3.2 108.27 %
maximize.gif Jeunesse d'Esch v AIK (16:00 BST) 9 4.51 1.31 109.13 %
maximize.gif Pyunik FC v FK Partizan (16:00 BST) 4.9 3.6 1.62 109.58 %
maximize.gif HJK Helsinki v Ekranas Panevezys (17:00 BST) 1.47 3.75 6.54 109.91 %
maximize.gif MŠK Žilina v Birkirkara (18:30 BST) 1.08 9 19 108.96 %
maximize.gif AC Sparta Praha v Liepajas Metalurgs (19:00 BST) 1.1 7.88 14.7 109.91 %
maximize.gif Debreceni VSC v Tallinna FC Levadia (19:00 BST) 1.41 4 7 109.79 %
maximize.gif Lech Poznan v Inter Baku (19:00 BST) 1.25 5.5 9 109.29 %
maximize.gif FK Željeznicar v Hapoel Tel Aviv (19:15 BST) 4.17 3.4 1.8 108.95 %
maximize.gif Rosenborg BK v Linfield (19:45 BST) 1.06 9.16 19.8 109.90 %
maximize.gif FH Hafnarfjördur v FC BATE Borisov (20:15 BST) 3.47 3.29 1.97 109.95 %

Re: Midweek > UEFA Champions League Qualifiers > 20th - 21st July Lech - Inter, Lech to win the 1st Half @1.83 bwin 6/10 Lech have beaten Inter away without problems. There was a visible difference in quality between the two teams. All players are available. It will be Lech's first official home game this season and I expect a fast start from Lech and believe they will create a couple of chances before the break and will score one or two goals.

Re: Midweek > UEFA Champions League Qualifiers > 20th - 21st July Torshavn : RBS 2 @1,30 expekt Stake: Banker Red Bull salzburg is a banker. They travelled to the Faroe Islands yesterday- time enough for acclimatisiation. The weather on the islands is nearly perfect, no rain, no fog, no storms like in autumn. The temperatures are around 12 degrees (C not K or F...) it´s comfortable compared to 30+ C in Austria even now. That´s important because the weather is mostly the harder opponent than the domestic selection. The stats of the Faroe- Club are crappy- only a win against the Georgian Champ 5 years ago- but this was a fixed game. RBS is the richest club in Austria- no reasons for Game-fixing. Yesterday the full squad arrived the islands- only Schwegler (no keyplayer) remains in Salzburg. The opener of RBS wasn´t overwhelming- only a 0:0 aganst relegation-candidate Kapfenberg. But that isn´t so important- another championship, another opponents. We ve seen often two clubs with 2 faces in domestic league and international. Manager Huub stevens said: "I´m expecting a concentrated performance. That´s a Qualifyer for the CL and not a friendly game!" I´m expecting a comfortable AW- odds are solid for accus.

Re: Midweek > UEFA Champions League Qualifiers > 20th - 21st July Omonia Nicosia -1.5 @ 2.38 bet365 Omonia Nicosia lead 3-0 after the first leg and will be confident of progressing as they showed their superiority where the margin could have been greater. For Renova they need to be much more attacking in order to reduce the deficit, which should play into Omonia Nicosia's hands as they will be able to open them up and score. Like them to win comfortably here as they did well in the first leg, and doubt they will be compacent here with so much at stake FC Salzburg -2 (AH) @ 2.10 bet365 Salzburg lead 5-0 after the first leg and reports are that they will field a strong side as they go to complete this tie. Their was a significant difference in class in the first leg and doubt much will change here as they look to move onto the next round. The weather in the Faroe Islands looks to be good with a chance of some showers but otherwise conditions should be ideal for the Austrians to record another good win here as Torshavn look unable to bridge the gap in class Dinamo Zagreb @ 1.81 pinnacle Dinamo leads 5-1 after the first leg and even though they have sold their striker Mandzukic, they still should have too much for their Slovenian neighbours who did not show much to say that they will trouble the Croats here. Should be some healthy support for the away team as their supporters do like to travel and expect Dinamo to put on another good performance to win this one again

Re: Midweek > UEFA Champions League Qualifiers > 20th - 21st July Salzburg will be resting players according to the coach in Austrian newspapers, after all they are 5-0 up from the first leg there is no reason to field a first team, not saying they will be playing a team of reserves but I dont know if I would back a side to beat any large handicaps with a few of the better players missing, but then they are playing a v.poor side..

Re: Midweek > UEFA Champions League Qualifiers > 20th - 21st July Anybody knows the Zagreb's line-up? They won first match 5-1 and the odds for them is really tempting, but I dont know whether their first team or at least most of them will be field...:unsure

Re: Midweek > UEFA Champions League Qualifiers > 20th - 21st July Well it is hard to say what Dinamo Zagreb's line-up will look like tonight. They have some injury problems and players like Mesaric (CB), Sammir (AM), Sivonjic (attacker) were booked in the first leg so maybe they won't be involved today. All in all they are a much better team, but still I wouldn't back them at this price

Re: Midweek > UEFA Champions League Qualifiers > 20th - 21st July Dinamo Tirana-Sheriff = 2 (2.10) bet365 stake 3 / 10 Sheriff won the first leg at home with the score 3-1. Now plays a return to Sheriff Albania.Nello return two players that were absent in the first game and have no injury problems and did not formazione.Un huge advantage for the visiting team is that we can expect the Dynamo attack then hit them on the counterattack . Dinamo Tirana has many problems in training with the exception of four key players for various reasons such as: Bakay, Allmuca, muzak, Pape Diop. Another handicap is the disagreement with the coach some players. Eventually my prediction is 2. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Midweek > UEFA Champions League Qualifiers > 20th - 21st July Rudar-Litex = 2 (1.70) bet365 stake 4 / 10 Rudar champion Montenegro played the first game on the field losing Litex only 0-1 thanks to the exploits of the goalkeeper who has avoided a humiliating defeat. Other negative factors for Rudar are the absence of key defender Bojović, and the return game now will not be played on the field but the home side in Podgorica because their stadium is not in accordance with UEFA. Litex Bulgarian sample has also had an experience in the Champions League has dominated the game from beginning to end. My prediction is 2 :hope:hope:hope

Re: Midweek > UEFA Champions League Qualifiers > 20th - 21st July

Jeeeeez. First' date=' Sheriff and now Zagreb are losing. FML![/quote'] Zagreb won first game 5-1 and now they are still wining 5-2. That's why it's good to consider the result of the first game. There are couple of games tomorrow where away team won the first leg by many goals, so will make a proper research and most likely bet on one of the outsiders.

Torshavn : RBS 2 @1,30 expekt Stake: Banker Red Bull salzburg is a banker. They travelled to the Faroe Islands yesterday- time enough for acclimatisiation. The weather on the islands is nearly perfect, no rain, no fog, no storms like in autumn. The temperatures are around 12 degrees (C not K or F...) it´s comfortable compared to 30+ C in Austria even now. That´s important because the weather is mostly the harder opponent than the domestic selection. The stats of the Faroe- Club are crappy- only a win against the Georgian Champ 5 years ago- but this was a fixed game. RBS is the richest club in Austria- no reasons for Game-fixing. Yesterday the full squad arrived the islands- only Schwegler (no keyplayer) remains in Salzburg. The opener of RBS wasn´t overwhelming- only a 0:0 aganst relegation-candidate Kapfenberg. But that isn´t so important- another championship, another opponents. We ve seen often two clubs with 2 faces in domestic league and international. Manager Huub stevens said: "I´m expecting a concentrated performance. That´s a Qualifyer for the CL and not a friendly game!" I´m expecting a comfortable AW- odds are solid for accus.
That's why i hate word "banker" and don't use it anymore :ok

Dinamo Tirana-Sheriff = 2 (2.10) bet365 stake 3 / 10 Sheriff won the first leg at home with the score 3-1. Now plays a return to Sheriff Albania.Nello return two players that were absent in the first game and have no injury problems and did not formazione.Un huge advantage for the visiting team is that we can expect the Dynamo attack then hit them on the counterattack . Dinamo Tirana has many problems in training with the exception of four key players for various reasons such as: Bakay, Allmuca, muzak, Pape Diop. Another handicap is the disagreement with the coach some players. Eventually my prediction is 2. :hope:hope:hope
Rudar-Litex = 2 (1.70) bet365 stake 4 / 10 Rudar champion Montenegro played the first game on the field losing Litex only 0-1 thanks to the exploits of the goalkeeper who has avoided a humiliating defeat. Other negative factors for Rudar are the absence of key defender Bojović, and the return game now will not be played on the field but the home side in Podgorica because their stadium is not in accordance with UEFA. Litex Bulgarian sample has also had an experience in the Champions League has dominated the game from beginning to end. My prediction is 2 :hope:hope:hope
Balance:1/2 no profit :wall:wall:wall

Re: Midweek > UEFA Champions League Qualifiers > 20th - 21st July Hapoel Tel-Aviv defeated Zeljeznicar 5-0 meaning they are 99% in the next round, so I expect them to play a relaxed game and most probably resting some of their key players. Zeljeznicar did well in their last home games in April and May and I see them snatching a win here. Zeljeznicar @ 4.20 (2 units) Paddy Power

Without words. :spank But I can ensure- I´m no Newbie...
If you are no Newbie, you should know, that the word "Banker" not exist in bettingworld !

Re: Midweek > UEFA Champions League Qualifiers > 20th - 21st July Rustavi-Aktobe = under (1.70) stake bet365 3 / 10 The first leg ended with the score 2-0 to Aktobe. Race very boring with little action of note. The first goal came through a very questionable penalty and the second was a gift from the defense. The Olympians Rustavi is under construction after the gicatori most important are gone, the company has taken some players who do not have experience at international level. The home team will win the game but have a very barren attack against a team like Aktobe will try to be very careful in the defense department and groped if you can counterattack. Another problem will be too hot, that will bring many problems for the players. Eventually my prediction is under. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Midweek > UEFA Champions League Qualifiers > 20th - 21st July HJK-Ekranas = 1 (1.60) bet365 stake 4 / 10 The first leg of the Ekranas won at home 1-0. The HJK Saturday played the championship game by the turn-over in the hope of overturning the result and continue champions. Nell'HJK returns available Juho Mäkelä (top scorer in Veikkausliiga to HJK), but Peter Magnusson defender will miss the game because of illness. While nell'Ekranas miss Ekranas goalkeeper Vytautas Cerniauskas who signed a contract with Vaslui. The game will be played on artificial turf with a huge advantage for the hosts used in these fields. At the end I think the prediction is 1. :hope:hope:hope

HJK-Ekranas = 1 (1.60) bet365 stake 4 / 10 The first leg of the Ekranas won at home 1-0. The HJK Saturday played the championship game by the turn-over in the hope of overturning the result and continue champions. Nell'HJK returns available Juho Mäkelä (top scorer in Veikkausliiga to HJK), but Peter Magnusson defender will miss the game because of illness. While nell'Ekranas miss Ekranas goalkeeper Vytautas Cerniauskas who signed a contract with Vaslui. The game will be played on artificial turf with a huge advantage for the hosts used in these fields. At the end I think the prediction is 1. :hope:hope:hope
Good reasoning and I personally think Helsinki is capable of winning by more than 1 goal. I doubt they will score one and then defend, since if Ekranas score they will have to win by 2 goals. And as you mentioned Makela returns and Ekranas will be without their main goalkeeper. Helsinki -1 @ 2.50 (2 units) Sportingbet

Re: Midweek > UEFA Champions League Qualifiers > 20th - 21st July Honestly, after yesterday I was thinking stay away from this match but odds for BATE seems good. Zagreb, Tiraspol lost and both had same odds around (1,80) and were in same situation, first match advantage... I have read another forum that only 3 first team players will not be field, not rest all players. I dont know how much reliable it is but if anyone knows something about this match, can he share with us?

Re: Midweek > UEFA Champions League Qualifiers > 20th - 21st July I want to say that Armenian teams play good football at home. Both their National team and clubs showed good performance in the past, even though most of the time they lose. I noticed that usually they score against strong teams, but can not hold the advantage and lose. I guess that Pyunik will surprice Partizan in this one adn win the firts half, but don't see them winning the game. Double Result: Pyunik/Partizan @ 26.00 (1 unit) Sportingbet

Re: Midweek > UEFA Champions League Qualifiers > 20th - 21st July Would be that general on HJK win today, of course they're clear favs today to win this game, but i don't think so. Ekranas have huge experience to play big games, team is 5-7 years together, with one or other joining the team every year. The first game 1:0 gives Ekranas some advantages here, that they can play defencive football, I don't think that HJK will win today, the better pick is to me Under 2.5 here. and some small stakes Ekranas to win today. HJK - Ekranas Under 1.75@triobet! Ekranas to beat HJK 5.75@triobet! :cheers

Good reasoning and I personally think Helsinki is capable of winning by more than 1 goal. I doubt they will score one and then defend, since if Ekranas score they will have to win by 2 goals. And as you mentioned Makela returns and Ekranas will be without their main goalkeeper. Helsinki -1 @ 2.50 (2 units) Sportingbet
Other Ekranas keeper Tadas Kauneckas are very good too and today in Ekranas team defence play french man Camara from Nancy academy,in start will be best midfielder Dominykas Galkevicius,who missed first match.Strongest squad today.Ekranas play very good on contraatack be careful guys with HIK victory.For me here over 2.5.

Re: Midweek > UEFA Champions League Qualifiers > 20th - 21st July FH HAFNARFJORDUR vs BATE BORISOV My Pick: FH Hafnarfjdor Odds:14/5 Every season we see this a team has cruised the first leg and go into the second leg with no motivation, hafnarfjdor held out 0-0 in the 1st half in bate and crumbled in the second half however they did manage to get a goal. I expect bate to rest players and the other players who are first team will be told not to risk any dodgy challenges no need for injuries etc, fh will surely cum out all guns firing i expect a 1-0 victory for them here, maybe 2 if they get an early goal. either way they wont qualify and bate will use the match as a training session. dont be fooled by the odds bate have nothing to play for. great odds for us to explore, i opted nt to go for zel against dinamo as thye didnt score and have approx the same odds good luck all!

FH HAFNARFJORDUR vs BATE BORISOV My Pick: FH Hafnarfjdor Odds:14/5 Every season we see this a team has cruised the first leg and go into the second leg with no motivation, hafnarfjdor held out 0-0 in the 1st half in bate and crumbled in the second half however they did manage to get a goal. I expect bate to rest players and the other players who are first team will be told not to risk any dodgy challenges no need for injuries etc, fh will surely cum out all guns firing i expect a 1-0 victory for them here, maybe 2 if they get an early goal. either way they wont qualify and bate will use the match as a training session. dont be fooled by the odds bate have nothing to play for. great odds for us to explore, i opted nt to go for zel against dinamo as thye didnt score and have approx the same odds good luck all!
I see where u comming from and i know we had some shocking results yesterday but BATE is not that kind of team that will give 3 points away so easy.There is big gap between those teams and will bet on BATE in play with right odds. GL :ok

Re: Midweek > UEFA Champions League Qualifiers > 20th - 21st July Rosenberg-Linfield. Rosenberg -3 AH @ 9/4 bet 365 Rosenberg came up against a brick wall in Belfast last week and may have learned from their mistakes. If Rosenberg get an early goal then Lingfield will be forced to open up, then it could be a hammering. Linfield still missing three first teamers. Rosenberg almost at full strenght. C'mon the Vikings, into them!