Midweek > UEFA Champions League Qualifiers > 20th - 21st July

Re: Midweek > UEFA Champions League Qualifiers > 20th - 21st July

Rosenberg-Linfield. Rosenberg -3 AH @ 9/4 bet 365 Rosenberg came up against a brick wall in Belfast last week and may have learned from their mistakes. If Rosenberg get an early goal then Lingfield will be forced to open up, then it could be a hammering. Linfield still missing three first teamers. Rosenberg almost at full strenght. C'mon the Vikings, into them!
I'm with you Rubber. Apparently, Rosie's coach done his fecking balleeks in at their performance in that khazi last week. Cautious nibble at the -2.5 for Papa. This from the Tele: Tonight, though, promises to be an even tougher Champions League assignment for the Carling Premiership champions in Trondheim (7.45pm). Rosenborg want to put the Blues firmly back in their box and that means a Norwegian bombardment must be beaten off. Their legendary coach Nils Arne Eggen couldn’t contain his anger when it was put to him that there was little difference between his full-time side and Jeffrey’s men. A defeat would be Rosenborg’s biggest European debacle, but Linfield should feel no pressure as they have already won plenty of pride and respect. “We put in such a ginormous performance in the first leg and we are certainly going to have to repeat that performance again to have any chance of going through,” said Jeffrey. “Rosenborg bought and built their stadium on the back of funding achieved through Europe so that tells us how strong they are. “But Irish League teams are now enjoying fantastic results after being lambasted for years. I think there is a very different approach and changing mentality with regard to the European games and that has given teams a shot at getting through. “We should now be proud of what we are achieving. I have told the players that they are allowed to dream but they should also stay realistic. “Rosenborg are massive favourites. I don’t think there was any complacency on their part at Windsor, I felt our level of performance surprised them but now that surprise element has gone.” The Norwegians failed to do their homework in the first leg of the qualifier — they should have known that reputations are not respected at Windsor Park. Northern Ireland have embarrassed a few big guns on the international stage and Linfield can still dream of a European miracle. It’s going to take another heroic defensive performance and some clinical finishing — most likely from their ace marksman Peter Thompson — to achieve the unthinkable.

Would be that general on HJK win today, of course they're clear favs today to win this game, but i don't think so. Ekranas have huge experience to play big games, team is 5-7 years together, with one or other joining the team every year. The first game 1:0 gives Ekranas some advantages here, that they can play defencive football, I don't think that HJK will win today, the better pick is to me Under 2.5 here. and some small stakes Ekranas to win today. HJK - Ekranas Under 1.75@triobet! Ekranas to beat HJK 5.75@triobet! :cheers
Nice call on under, thanks! :clap

Re: Midweek > UEFA Champions League Qualifiers > 20th - 21st July Anorthosis / 1.95 / bet365 Got burned last time when Šibenik won 2-0 but todays visitors were very unlucky not to win that game, Šibenik scored from both of their chances. This game will be played at Poljud stadium in Split and i don't expect more than 1,000 fans. On stadium for 30,000 it will look pretty empty and silent so that's another plus for visitors. Think they'll have enough what it takes to win this game and i even think they can still qualify despite 2 goals minus.

HJK-Ekranas = 1 (1.60) bet365 stake 4 / 10 The first leg of the Ekranas won at home 1-0. The HJK Saturday played the championship game by the turn-over in the hope of overturning the result and continue champions. Nell'HJK returns available Juho Mäkelä (top scorer in Veikkausliiga to HJK), but Peter Magnusson defender will miss the game because of illness. While nell'Ekranas miss Ekranas goalkeeper Vytautas Cerniauskas who signed a contract with Vaslui. The game will be played on artificial turf with a huge advantage for the hosts used in these fields. At the end I think the prediction is 1. :hope:hope:hope
Profit :cow:clap:nana:clap:cow

Rustavi-Aktobe = under (1.70) stake bet365 3 / 10 The first leg ended with the score 2-0 to Aktobe. Race very boring with little action of note. The first goal came through a very questionable penalty and the second was a gift from the defense. The Olympians Rustavi is under construction after the gicatori most important are gone, the company has taken some players who do not have experience at international level. The home team will win the game but have a very barren attack against a team like Aktobe will try to be very careful in the defense department and groped if you can counterattack. Another problem will be too hot, that will bring many problems for the players. Eventually my prediction is under. :hope:hope:hope
Profit :cow:nana:clap:nana:cow

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Midweek > UEFA Champions League Qualifiers > 20th - 21st July It was 2-2 in first game. This return game will be palyed in Istanbul now. Young Boyd had chances in Switzerland but didint won that game. And they could win, but there YB missed some big chances. They will not have this chances in Istanbul coz we know that turkish team play with big domaination there. Few season ago Fenerbahce won against Inter Milan there, so i think that chances of YB to make great result there are small. Lugano will play this time for Fener in defence and that will be big difference comparing with first game. Issiar DIa, ex Nancy player will play also. So Young Boys will not be able to create so many chances as they done in Switzerland. On the another side, with Alex, Semih and Gokhan Unal, Fener will surely score some goals. my pick here is home win, it means Fenerbahce to win, odds 1.42 at GB at this moment