** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Champions League > 27th - 28th April

Re: UEFA Champions League > 27th - 28th April cant beleev the divers in barcelone, if i was inter nw any tap i wud fall. get the yellow cards out, ref is card happy, this will finish either 1-0 to barca or 1-0 inter, still think sneijder on the break is dangerous gutted for motta u cud see he was angry hes gnna be denied playing in the final all because of sergio!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Champions League > 27th - 28th April

gutted I didnt get on this as just got in from work. Bit risky now though cant beleve he sent him off for that :\ i did put very small stakes on the 0-0 betfair @23.
My reasoning for this was that chelsea went there a good while ago and played a similar way to Inter. Not sure but I think Jose was in charge that day also. Tbh I think it looks more likely now Inter will park the bus. Will probably lay off before fulltime mind!!!

Inter is one of the few Italian teams that still can play cattenachio. With a 3-1 advantage of the home game they will play this kind of game. Don't forget they also played this in Chelsea, and with succes!! as said above Samuel and Lucio are strong central defenders. They must be able of keeping Zlatan out of the game. in their midfield they got strong defensive midfielders. Cambiasso is one of the best defensive midfielders. Stong in interceptions and tackling, bit less in build-up play. Next to him there will be Motta who is also strong in defensive skills and someone who won't doubt to take the yellow card if it's in the team's benefit. Then there is still Pandev who is doubtfull. If he doesn't play it won't suprise me if the special one puts Zanetti in midfield and Chivu as left defender. (play with 2 strikers) Inter still is strong on the counter. Milito is good at scoring, Sneijder (if he plays) is good on set pieces and Eto'o is fast. Inter has a great chance defending and looking to counter. The opening minutes will be crucial I think, but Under 2.5 goals at 2.50 with an defensive inter I just can't refuse...
:nanamy line up was correct and my -2.5 aswell :clap:nana

More worthwhile bets in the game: -Red Card to be given @ 3.55 (Expekt) We've seen more than our fair share of players sent off in CL in these knockout games and the tension expected provided a good possibility for us. Odds are very good for this bet. -Anytime Scorers, Messi @ 2.20 (Interwetten), Eto'o @ 4.33 (Ladbrokes), Milito @ 4.00 (Ladbrokes)
Thank you for the inspiration :ok.

Inter to qualify @ 2.87 ... -5 Barca corners @2.25 5 units:nana Red card in the match @ 3.2 3 units:nana Correct score 2:2 @ 15 2 units all at PaddyPower...:eyes
Great night of betting for me...It felt at times like I took on all of the PL, seeing how many took the Inter +4.5 corners, but I guess with that Inter bus in the middle there was gonna be frustrated shots that led to lots of corners.. :cheers

Personally I am glad that barca didnt get through for that disgraceful play acting from biscuits http://i.cr3ation.co.uk/dl/s1/gif/a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_biscuitsshakey.gif absolute cnut
thank god someone else saw that... that was utter disgraceful for getting him red carded, yes he should have been booked and sent off eventually but the play from barca was piss poor from what im used to seeing from them... inter deserved to go through to the final...

Great night of betting for me...It felt at times like I took on all of the PL, seeing how many took the Inter +4.5 corners, but I guess with that Inter bus in the middle there was gonna be frustrated shots that led to lots of corners.. :cheers
I think people that took Inter on the corners were killed in the last ten minutes, when Barca seemed to turn into Stoke for ten minutes.

great calls :ok I took a reverse bet on barca to beat the -4 handicap at half-time cos inter were down to 10 men.. all in all im happy that i didnt lose too much:unsure

Inter to qualify - 1.57 PP Under 2.5 goals - 2.37 PP Inter to win on corners +5 - 1.83 PP good luck everyone! :)
2 out of 3 so happy days :nana the corner bet was screwed once Inter went down to 10 men. Barca cheats, Inter deserved it!

thank god someone else saw that... that was utter disgraceful for getting him red carded, yes he should have been booked and sent off eventually but the play from barca was piss poor from what im used to seeing from them... inter deserved to go through to the final...
True, Barca wasn't good in Milan and came up short today... You can't suspect inter to go and play attacking football in Barcelona, sure not when they are with only 10...

I think people that took Inter on the corners were killed in the last ten minutes' date=' when Barca seemed to turn into Stoke for ten minutes.[/quote'] My thoughts exactly :unsure Why Guardiola subbed on a front 3 of the most vertically challenged players he could field, and then decided to try go against their usual play and start crossing was baffling. Money lost, but at least the right team got to the final n my opinion.

great calls :ok I took a reverse bet on barca to beat the -4 handicap at half-time cos inter were down to 10 men.. all in all im happy that i didnt lose too much:unsure
Now that is after eventing. Please don't do that, because you were one who was well on to the +4.5 Inter corner handicap. Apologies to all on that bet. I still felt that prior to the sending off, Inter were well on course to win the bet. Very very dubious decision. Not a sending off imo...but that's football.

I still felt that prior to the sending off, Inter were well on course to win the bet. Very very dubious decision. Not a sending off imo...but that's football.
Totally agree Jase, I said the same. Without doubt the sending off ruined the corner bet because Inter had to adjust their formation to where they basically had no real outlets which resulted in them having almost no attacks!

Ridiculous, Barcelona have clearly been robbed out of the victory there.
If anybody was robbed tonight it was Inter. Sending off was absurd and a clear offside goal. Barça came unstuck today. They just couldn't cope with what they were up against, even though they had a 1 man advantage.

If anybody was robbed tonight it was Inter. Sending off was absurd and a clear offside goal. Barça came unstuck today. They just couldn't cope with what they were up against, even though they had a 1 man advantage.
Sometimes I wonder if I've watched the same game as some people on here :unsure No arguments about the result, Inter defended expertly the whole match, Barcelona didnt know what to do after plan A failed, never seen them mis place so many passes either in one game. Sending off ruined the game as a spectacle, although I feel it was a yellow card offence so the guy would have gone anyway, even if it had been refereed correctly. Inter got the luck the deserved at the end with the dubious handball offence for Bojan's goal. Well played Jose and Inter :clap

Re: UEFA Champions League > 27th - 28th April Inter robbed you all having a laugh. Bunch of moaning Italian diving cheats. As for Bojan's goal that was chopped off, there was no hand contact at all from the replay. I hope Bayern stuff them in the final.

Re: UEFA Champions League > 27th - 28th April My oh my, i dont post much on here but believe me you, i got bum ****** tonight on the Inter +5 corner handicap. Like so many others i thought this was a so called safe bet but as we see time and time again i got drawn in to a handicap so rare it just had to be taken!

What is Mourinho all about running onto the park? The guy needs a fcuking kicking' date=' he really does.[/quote'] Best coach in Europe. Can't really see what the problem was with him running him on the pitch - he's got every right to be chuffed after a performance like that. Bad luck to everyone on the Inter corner bet. It looked a decent pick until the sending off and you can't legislate for something like that.

Inter robbed? :eyes This offside goal you speak of... Muntari is keeping him on 100% Barca & Bojan had a legit goal disallowed Barca could have had more than one Penalty with the way Samuel and Lucio were pulling shirts. It was extremely blatant but I would not figure a PK would be awarded for something so simple in a big european match. Zlatan had his shirt ripped halfway down his front. Id say Inter were very lucky, not so much that Barca could not cope. Now for the red card... Hands to the face is a no no, even if Sergio B made the most of it, Maicon was not trying to do the same?

Re: UEFA Champions League > 27th - 28th April If I had my car attacked by Barca fans when coming into the stadium like Mourinho did I'd have been running all over the pitch after going through. Inter were by far the better side over the two legs. They did appear to have the more luck though.