British Snooker Open

Re: British Snooker Open oops sorry lads thought Hicks would do better than that,i was reading the BF forums and it seems he was missing a lot of easy shots,there were saying he bottled it!ah well. Seems like they asre giving too much respect to ronnie,i havent even seen a game yet this week! missing all the action,must try to watch Hawkins toninght And Maguire playing ronnie next, didnt he give ronnie a good run for his money a few months back? Must check the head to head stats, i reckon Maguire would be a great handicap bet! Still i havent seen ronnie playing yet, so i might just leave that

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: British Snooker Open Am just watching the Hendry v Higgins match now, and pretty it ain't. It's just not happening for Hendry at the moment, he is missing shots that my granny would get. Although Higgins is up 2-0 and getting all the chances he is struggling as well, needing several opportunities to win each frame. Hope fully they will come out after their little break refreshed and ready to give it a real go!!

Re: British Snooker Open

Paul would you recommned putting some cash on john higgins outright now or take our chances that either hawkins/murphy will beat him and get to the final ?
I'm confident Muprhy can take Higgins out, he's scoring very heavy and looks full of confidence, do as you wish guys, but I'm riding the wave. :ok

Re: British Snooker Open I think if Denise (I'll use names as im virtually a neighbour. :D) dropped overnight then he would return to play but he did withdraw from an event a year or two ago to attend a family wedding. Think he was through to the quarters or so at that time. Stranger things have happened :)

Re: British Snooker Open From bbc.co.uk/snooker John Higgins says he would be willing to pull out of the final of the British Open if his pregnant wife goes into labour during the tournament. He eased into round three with a 5-1 win over Drew Henry, making breaks of 54, 52 and a match-clinching 112 but said his mind was elsewhere. "If I didn't go and something happened during the birth I'd never be able to forgive myself," he said. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- World number one Ronnie O'Sullivan is lurking in the other half of the draw, and Higgins may well have to withdraw from either the semi-final or final because his wife Denise is expecting their second child any time. By leaving early, Higgins would throw the tournament into obvious chaos. But he says he is willing to turn his back on a possible £30,000 pay-day and risk a potential fine from the game's governing body by rushing to his wife's side for the birth. "There'll be plenty more tournaments but not plenty more babies," he said. "I'll have to ring her to make sure she's all right and I just hope she hangs on to Monday," he said. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Here's hoping!! :hope

Re: British Snooker Open The way he's been playing I could take him out and continue my 100% record against snooker professionals. Blatant bragging sorry. :rollin Higgins is my favourite players but I would really like to see you lads bets coming through as I'd followed a couple of them from the tail end of last season before I joined here.

Re: British Snooker Open Higgins played some of his best snooker for years there and clinically took out Murphy 6-0. :( Murphy didn't do much wrong to be honest, 3-0 down without much of a chance, an outrageous fluke by Higgins cost frame 4, when it could have possibly been a frame to turn the match. Higgins then took 1 visit to win the last 2 frames. I would have preferred Hawkins in the semi, but it wasn't to be.