WSOP 2010 - ADETRICK and WARBIRDS WIN PACKAGES - IN VEGAS NOW!! **

avongirl

Re: Wsop 2010

Is anyone going for a couple of weeks this summer? I'd like to go but don't know anyone that's going.
Having a year off :sad Vegas is my favourite place in the world, but really prefer it outside the summer months, too hot and the pro players are in town.

Re: Wsop 2010

Is anyone going for a couple of weeks this summer? I'd like to go but don't know anyone that's going.
CBA going to the WSOP it's such a bore so me, mole and eck have booked to go in September for a week

Re: WSOP 2010 - ADETRICK and WARBIRDS WIN PACKAGES! **

Well done, Fred. :clap Do we know which event Adetrick's playing in?
Event 54, July 1st - copied the details of the package below - hopefully they'll be some overlap with Fred's visit :hope. - The package worth $3,600 includes: • $1, 000 Buy In for the WSOP Side Event (Event #54). • $550 Buy In for a NLHE Tournament at the Rio (June 30th 1pm) • 6 nights in the Wynn Las Vegas hotel, from 29th June to 5th July 2010 • $250 registration fees • $1,250 plane seat and spending money.

Re: WSOP 2010 - ADETRICK and WARBIRDS WIN PACKAGES! ** Thanks guys :) Adetrick, I'm playing event 56 - arriving to the Wynn n the 29th as well so should be no problem meeting up :ok I am probably going with my "better half" (need a way to justify these late nights playin poker lol) :):) Fred