Champions League 7th of April

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Champions League 7th of April With the score at 3-1 at half time i'm goingfor some Bayern to qualify at 11/4. They have to now win the second half to qualify and i think they stand a fair chance of doing that. Bayern have not been in the game too much but Robben showed at the end of that half how dangerous he is.

Re: Champions League 7th of April What a couple of first halfs we just had!!!!!! Don't really need to say much about Man U, im sure that match will be a major talking point on here all night so il just update you on the Bordeaux match incase not many of you kept an eye on it. As i said earlier i went for Bordeaux with quite a large stake on. This was just for Bordeaux to win the match, thought it would be tight so didn't want to look at the 'to qualify' odds. In the first 25-30 mins i wondered why i had been so confident of a Bordeaux win, it was scrappy but Lyon had the best of it. In the final 15 min Bordeaux came back strongly and how Sissoko has not been sent off for Lyon only the ref knows, 3 major fouls and 1 of them was hands up to push Wendel over, thought he was off myself but apparently in the champs league its just a caution!!!! Anyway, a great bit of build up down Bordeauxs Left and the impressive left back for Bordeaux broke into the box before pulling a ball back with a Bordeaux midfielder, possibly Gorcuff, getting a foot on it for Chamakh to find the back of the net, GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollin I was so chuffed i almost split my Carling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:gimme Just hope that the fact Bordeaux really need to push for a second wont let Lyon through the back door on the counter. I hope for an early Bordeaux goal to settle the second half!!! I forgot to mention that Bordeaux's Diarra hit the bar with a screamer of a shot about 5 mins before they scored. Good luck all for the second half:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope

Re: Champions League 7th of April

I'm going for two bets tonight: Bayern corners +2 @ 2.25 Man U/Bayern @ 44 :eek Without Rooney constantly chasing the ball down i don't expect Man United to have the sheer energy within the team to carve out the chances they will need for the likes of Berbatov to score. Bayern have very good wingers who will create chances and therefor youd expect more corners. One other bet i like the looks of (at 44/1 wow!) is Man U first half, Bayern second half. I think most of Uniteds main energy will come from the first 20-30 minutes, and i see them possibly winning the first half at that point if he isnt already playing i imagine Bayern bringing Ribery and/or Robben into the fray and i fancy Bayern to qualify. 44/1 is fantastic value with small stakes.
:ok I wish i took the bet on Bayern outright corners now. I believe it was as high as 8s :( My other bet needed another 2 unfortunetly but overall profit

United have an awesome home record, they spanked Milan in the last round with ease. Sure there is no Rooney but there is plenty of others in the team with class. Despite this I was looking to lay United if the price was around 1.70, but was surprised to see it @ 1.88 and determine that this is value and have backed them instead. Also, home win in the other game, 3-1 was very harsh result for the first leg.
Two wins but am still a bit sad.:cry

not sure about ur prediction DUDE.. Who s laughing now hey??? Just one last thing with you ...... Next time you decide to come out and ofend some one just because they are new to this forum ,think again DUDE and take it as a man when others give it back to you....Hear me? So do what you are here to do and stop being a kid and that is sharing thoughts and predicting and not abusing others.!! Good Luck w your $$$ making....:cash:cash:cash Stick w my predictions and you will make $$$ in the long run...KID!
Ha ha ha,u just made youself look like a clown DUDE :rollin Did you loose alot DUDE?Wassup DUDE :lol Make money in a long run kid? Was it you who lost 25.000$ last week DUDE? :puke Advice for the future DUDE - always wait for the final wistle DUDE :lol

I thought this was a forum to HELP each other win money from the bookies, come on lads lets enjoy each others thoughts but totally agree with some, im not a fan of text speak or aggressive remarks either. I think what Big punter baby means is that its difficult to write off Utd, even without Rooney I find it hard to bet against them because the likes of Berbatov, Fletcher, Park and Giggs can all interchange but the match winners are Nani and Valencia. On form the pair could rip a weak looking defence apart, however if they don't perform Utd will be in trouble-lets face it Berbatov is not a player you need when trying to fight for a lead. Remember though BPB the golden rule of betting is that you should never bet with your heart- always bet with your head!!!:ok It sounds in your post that you are letting your heart do the betting-always an easy way to lose money AND faith in your team. Im swerving the Man u game, too close to call!!!:unsure My money will be on Bordeaux tonight, Iv highlighted my reasons in an earlier post but IMO 11-10 is a great price for a home win on the night. Lyon have a good advantage from the first leg but with players out and Bordeaux at home it could be a long, difficult night for Lyon. I hope so anyway because my weekend winnings are on them to win the game tonight. Good luck all:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope
Get in there Bordeaux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A 1-0 win might not have got you through but you can rest easy as you just made me loads!!!!!!!!!!!!:rollin Im:spank those bookies all over the place!!! At the min im making far more out of inspired bets than as an English teacher, tells you something!!!!! Hope everyone else was on and also didn't have Man U to qualify and just to win the match.:cheers

Ha ha ha,u just made youself look like a clown DUDE :rollin Did you loose alot DUDE?Wassup DUDE :lol Make money in a long run kid? Was it you who lost 25.000$ last week DUDE? :puke Advice for the future DUDE - always wait for the final wistle DUDE :lol
not last week, maybe it was him... but i think it was quarter finals him bragging deffo to win... and he lost big.. i love your "DUDE" :lol

not last week, maybe it was him... but i think it was quarter finals him bragging deffo to win... and he lost big.. i love your "DUDE" :lol
can't remember when but it was defo that DUDE mate :lol

With the score at 3-1 at half time i'm goingfor some Bayern to qualify at 11/4. They have to now win the second half to qualify and i think they stand a fair chance of doing that. Bayern have not been in the game too much but Robben showed at the end of that half how dangerous he is.
Well done mate, read this at half time and thought you were brave, now i know it was simply inspired!!!!!:cheers :spank:spank:spank:spank:spank:spank

HA Were sayin Bayern cos everything does run through Rooney, An so it showed with the measly goal threat on Saturday against Chelsea. Bayern have Ribery back aswell. I admit i fear Valencia and Park ji sung thats were the goals are likely to come from. But for me its Bayern + 1 @11/10
Early Man u Goals :@ Bayern didn't go for the 3rd, when it was 3-2

Get in there Bordeaux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A 1-0 win might not have got you through but you can rest easy as you just made me loads!!!!!!!!!!!!:rollin Im:spank those bookies all over the place!!! At the min im making far more out of inspired bets than as an English teacher, tells you something!!!!! Hope everyone else was on and also didn't have Man U to qualify and just to win the match.:cheers
Sky Sports reporter: "So Laurent, what's the overriding emotion after that result?" Laurent Blanc: "Well, listen, I'm gutted we're not in the semi-finals, but I tell you what, all that pales into insignificance, because we won the match and that BookiesNo1Enemy is now a bit richer because of it." Well done on your win mate. Just remember, the bookie will have his day too.

Sky Sports reporter: "So Laurent, what's the overriding emotion after that result?" Laurent Blanc: "Well, listen, I'm gutted we're not in the semi-finals, but I tell you what, all that pales into insignificance, because we won the match and that BookiesNo1Enemy is now a bit richer because of it."
:lol

I was gonna go under 2.5 :\ in that game, but hearing Lyon missing players and i knowing the Motivation and incentive has got to be with Bordeaux, they will guns blazing in front of there home fans Also fancy Bordeaux to get more corners as i expect them to do most of the attacking Bordeaux - 2 corners @ 17/20 :$ Disaster Bordeaux @ 11/10 :clap
;)

Sky Sports reporter: "So Laurent, what's the overriding emotion after that result?" Laurent Blanc: "Well, listen, I'm gutted we're not in the semi-finals, but I tell you what, all that pales into insignificance, because we won the match and that BookiesNo1Enemy is now a bit richer because of it."
Ha Ha love it!!! Problem is now I owe Laurent, or to his mates, laury, a tenner out of my winnings for mentioning me on telly, hel do anything for a few euros!!!:rollin

Bordeaux - Lyon under 2.5 @ 1.86 pinnacle When reviewing the first leg of this quarter final, each of the 4 goals were based on poor defending and clearing of the ball. This was uncharacteristic from 2 teams that had each only conceded 1 goal from their last 4 CL games. Expect both teams to have worked on this over the last week in preparation for this game. Lyon lead 3-1 and know that if Bordeaux scores, then another goal and they lead overall, so they will be very tight at the back to prevent Bordeaux getting through, but also expect them to concentrate more on getting rid of the ball out of their defence. Also Bordeaux know that a goal and it is all over for them. They will look to ensure that they do not get exposed as they go forward, so with caution they will mount their attacks. So by half time, doubt there will be goals in this game as both teams defend well. Come second half, Lyon will be content to sit back while Bordeaux will press even more. A Lyon goal will knock the stuffing out of Bordeaux as they pretty much know their fate is sealed, but if Bordeaux score, then Lyon will bring the substitutes on and play with 11 defenders/midfielders, with strikers not a concern now. Believe that for all of their efforts, Bordeaux will not be able to break down Lyon's defence while Lyon will not be in a rush to go forward to score, as they do not need to. Under looks likely here
Well done Blackcrow i thought that was a good tip :clap

Sky Sports reporter: "So Laurent, what's the overriding emotion after that result?" Laurent Blanc: "Well, listen, I'm gutted we're not in the semi-finals, but I tell you what, all that pales into insignificance, because we won the match and that BookiesNo1Enemy is now a bit richer because of it." Well done on your win mate. Just remember, the bookie will have his day too.
I know, the problem is I was attempting to do the 'bet a bit and win alot' bets but didn't really appreciate how much i was still losing. Now I group what i would put on spread over alot of bet and pick well selected singles and doubles, if one or two go wrong im covered but can't afford to have a month of bad picks!!!!!!!:cheers Trust me every time break-time comes around im into the stats and trends!!!!!!! Love the joke by the way, great stuff!!!:lol