Champions League 7th of April

Re: Champions League 7th of April Hey guys, I dont have a huge bankroll and i want to bet as sure as i can no value betting and so on...and i figured out that these two bets are the most safe options Man Utd v Bayern - both to score and a goal up to 28th min. in the bordeaux game. pls let me know your opinion about this...or r there any other bets that are safer?? THANKS 4 support wish u all luck :nana

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Champions League 7th of April 1842: I really had to resist the temptation to put several exclamation marks on the end of that last entry. Yes, BBC 5 live's Mike Ingham reports that Wayne Rooney is in the starting line-up for Manchester United, that despite Sir Alex Ferguson giving the England striker "no chance" of starting. Crikey. 1840: BREAKING TEAM NEWS Wayne Rooney starts

Re: Champions League 7th of April

......wanted to bet on the bordeaux game but not sure until gonna see them play....by the way anyone knows how to make a betting accumulator on bet365 cant find it there anywere....? :wall
Just choose the two (or more) bets you want to make and they will appear in the top right corner - just below the last selection you have chosen you will see an option for accumulators:)

Re: Champions League 7th of April I dont know how anyone can back man united without rooney playing.United this season are a one man team.Rooney briliance this season has hidden the fact that this is a very average united side. Scholes,giggs and neville have seen better days.Nani,valencia,carrick and fletcher are merely above average.Without rooney they lack movement upfront and they will struggle to score. Neville got humilated first game against ribery and i expect the same tonight.evra always struggles when against pacey wingers.hence why lennon always destroys him when they play against each other.Robben is 100 times the player lennon will ever be and i can see him humilating evra tonight. With all this I just cant see united winning tonight.Laying united at 1.76.:cash

I dont know how anyone can back man united without rooney playing.United this season are a one man team.Rooney briliance this season has hidden the fact that this is a very average united side. Scholes,giggs and neville have seen better days.Nani,valencia,carrick and fletcher are merely above average.Without rooney they lack movement upfront and they will struggle to score. Neville got humilated first game against ribery and i expect the same tonight.evra always struggles when against pacey wingers.hence why lennon always destroys him when they play against each other.Robben is 100 times the player lennon will ever be and i can see him humilating evra tonight. With all this I just cant see united winning tonight.Laying united at 1.76.:cash
About 5 mins too late...:)

Re: Champions League 7th of April Man U @1.83 Bayern were fortunate in the 1st leg, sure they played well but they scored two fluke goals and even Vidic almost put Man U in great position but hit the bar. It was a game of inches and fortune and credit Bayern for fighting for every inch and being rewarded, but it will be a different story at OT. Bayern are still poor defensively and I don't think they will score in this match and I expect the Man U defense to be comfortable on the ball. Bayern were chasing the 1st leg and their tireless work wore down Man U, now at OT they will try to soak more pressure something they aren't adept at doing.

Re: Champions League 7th of April Manchester United - Bayern 1 @ 1.80 Manchester United is in tough situation - two defeats in the last two games, but these games were not as all other - 1/4final in Munich and direct game between them and the title challanger Chelsea. Now MU have chance to stand up in very important game. To be honest, United played better in first leg, before Ferguson decided to enter Berbatov and to try to score second goal, which to qualify Manchester to the semifinals. But the effect was opposite. Now I think he will not make the same mistake. At the same time, Rooney is on the bench, but MU have great fans, and another good players who can score goals. Bayern is very inconstant this season. They had some luck to progress to the 1/4-finals - I'm sure you all know what happened in both games versus Fiorentina. They travel to Manchester with high spirit after 2-1 away win to Schalke 04. Robben and Ribery will be on the both wings. van der Sar - G. Neville, R. Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra - D. Fletcher, Scholes - Valencia, Nani - J.-S. Park - Berbatov Butt - Lahm, van Buyten, Demichelis, Badstuber - Robben, van Bommel, Schweinsteiger, Ribery - T. Müller, Olic

I was gonna go under 2.5 in that game, but hearing Lyon missing players and i knowing the Motivation and incentive has got to be with Bordeaux, they will guns blazing in front of there home fans Also fancy Bordeaux to get more corners as i expect them to do most of the attacking Bordeaux - 2 corners @ 17/20 Bordeaux @ 11/10
Just had my BIG bet on Bordeaux to win the match, stand to win quite alot. Really fancy them to come out the traps flying and perhaps get an early goal. Well iv put my money where my mouth is once again, so its time to sit back and hopefully:hope enjoy a comfortable Bordeaux win. We all know, however, that there is no such thing as an easy win in champs league (unless your Barca!) so COME ON BORDEAUX!!!!!!!!!!:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope

Rooney does play but how fit can he be? Is Ferguson deliberately sabotaging England's world cup? ;) I know Im on my own on this and for that reason I am nervous but over 2.5 goals @ 1.81 it is for me.
Yeah it does seem a gamble by Ferguson - will Rooney give 100% in tackles and going for 50/50 balls?? It could backfire not just on this game but the rest of the season, never mind the WC. Just can't see ManU not conceding which means they would have to go 1 better and get a second which will open it up for the counter by Bayern. The over seems a better option than the outright. Gone for the Over @ 8/11 and cover on the CS 1-1 @ 11/2 both PaddyPower. :hope

Damm Rooney plays :eek i no he ain't gonna be that fit but you have admit it does make a big difference to the team ' date=' im not that confident on Bayern +1 now :(, but i'l ride it out as bets already played[/quote'] yes idd, I'm happy I've put my money on Man utd to qualify...

Re: Champions League 7th of April to be fair Rooney playing makes the tie completly different and most would of backed Man United with a fully fit team. I didnt bet either way on the 1x2. Im hoping the corners go with Bayern with the early goals

not sure about ur prediction DUDE.. Who s laughing now hey??? Just one last thing with you ...... Next time you decide to come out and ofend some one just because they are new to this forum ,think again DUDE and take it as a man when others give it back to you....Hear me? So do what you are here to do and stop being a kid and that is sharing thoughts and predicting and not abusing others.!! Good Luck w your $$$ making....:cash:cash:cash Stick w my predictions and you will make $$$ in the long run...KID!
lol, i thought you were annoying from the very 1st minute i saw your post... all your $$$ signs and DUDE and stating that your staking $25000 and what not, its like your bragging if you get my drift... and you taunting others isnt helping your cause... hell no was i offending/abusing you just cos you were new, i was new myself one month ago... And if you can stop with this childish chat and stick to predictions it might prevent me from saying anything back at you... lol, i was going go against a side without rooney.. as soon as i heard he was playing i went all in on united to win.. sighs is all i can say really