** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Paying Rent with winnings - New Month. New Bills

shadowvkc

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Paying Rent with winnings - RENT PAID + £184.50 SPENDING MONEY lol nope.. being 5 hours behind and getting up at 6.50am every day doesnt agree with me... especially not after iv just graduated uni - you know us students are pretty lazy! But, the clocks have gone forward an hour here now for day light savings... and the UK doesnt change for another 2 weeks I think, so that means an extra hour sleep for me as I dont have to get up untill 7.50 now :clap

Re: Paying Rent with winnings - RENT PAID + £111 SPENDING MONEY There are 2 bets today, both are pretty high odds for my liking... but I shall be taking them both :loon LAY Southwell 3.05 Mcconnell £20 @ 11.5 (due to the high odds im reducing the bet) LAY Huntington 3.35 Bring it on home £50 @ 7.4 :hope

Re: Paying Rent with winnings - RENT PAID + £111 SPENDING MONEY Hmmm dissapointing today!! both lay's lost with a profit of £66.50 the back lost meaning a loss of £150 Total Loss on the day = £83.50 Currently bleeding cash, so hopefully we can get back on track very quickly

Re: Paying Rent with winnings - RENT PAID + £27.5 SPENDING MONEY There are 2 bets today, however Im not backing any more horses at Cheltenham as I feel there is just to much uncertainty. I personally will only do the LAY bet, but will include the BACK bet as part of these results.. BACK Cheltenham 3.20 Big Bucks £150 @ 1.84 LAY Southwell 2.30 Style Awards £50 @ 8 :hope

Re: Paying Rent with winnings - RENT PAID + £200 SPENDING MONEY Ok we have 3 bets today.... but again I personally will not be doing the Back bet. BACK 3.20 Cheltenham Kauto Star £150 @ SP LAY 5.40 Lingfield Nubar Boy £50 LAY 6.50 Wolverhampton Sign Of The Cross £50