** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Paying Rent with winnings - New Month. New Bills

shadowvkc

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Paying Rent with winnings - New Month. New Bills 9-3 Yup still got rent, but iv been a little busy the last few days to find selections.. iv been having some small bets from quick analysis... but ill be back 2morrow I should imagine with most of my threads. The little puppy we bought hasnt been well, and last night he's been pooping blood, so iv been running around with the little guy.. he seems a bit better now and the vet gave him some antibiotics :ok

Re: Paying Rent with winnings - New Month. New Bills 13-3 Ok we have 3 bets today... 2 highly priced and one a nice price. All are LAYS. 1. Cheltenham 2.45 Midnight Chase £50 @ 17 2. Cheltenham 5.05 Night Rose £50 @ 19 3. Kempton 6.10 Green Earth £50 @ 3.6 :hope

Re: Paying Rent with winnings - New Month. New Bills 13-3

Slowly slowly is the way to recover it shadow' date=' dont rush it and risk losing more trying to recover it faster.[/quote'] Nope iv done that in the past... a little story which taught me never to chase my losses: When i first started out betting, I wasnt really using a system. I lost £200 on my last race of the day... I couldnt wait untill the next morning to make it all back.. I didnt care how I did it I just wanted it back straight away. I lumped £2k to lay a horse to win the £200 back... the horse won and I lost my £2k. Almost wiped me out, but iv taken it slowly and built it back up to a nice level again. Ill never chase my losses again!! :)

Re: Paying Rent with winnings - New Month. New Bills Im still betting Aldric, but not posting at the moment... i feel like a few people were following this thread and could have lost alot of money! I will at the end of the month post my P/L screenshot and then possibly continue posting next month :)

Re: Paying Rent with winnings - New Month. New Bills Shadow - you shouldn't worry about other people losing money by following your bets. You might post the selections but they make their own decision on whether to follow them or not. They're adults and make their own choices. Anyone who lays at odds of 20+ knows that they will win most of the time but when they lose they're going to take a big hit. It's easy to post Glory Hunts when things are going well but very hard to continue posting when things go against you. I know from personal experience as I nearly gave mine up last night before the Bayern game, but at the last minute placed the bet and posted here. If you truely want to become a Pro then one of the skills is to show what you can do when things are running against you. :ok

Re: Paying Rent with winnings - New Month. New Bills Shadow, i wont worry about people following your selections as this is only the Gorly Hunt. It would be different if you were posting in the ATR section. Hope all is going well for you