** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Paying Rent with winnings - New Month. New Bills

shadowvkc

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Paying Rent with winnings - New month, £184.50 until rent is paid Ok 2 selections today, which if both come in will take a huge chunk of my rent... almost all of it infact! S System Bet Taunton 3.50 - Pistolet Noir. £150 @ 1.5 F form bet Southwell 2.40 - Inside Track. £50 @ 4.9 :hope

Re: Paying Rent with winnings - New month, £184.50 until rent is paid Well done so far today. Can you do me a favour and say what your doing with each selection, whether its backing or laying as im getting confused (especially as the amounts in post 1 are incorrect now). I don't think you have ever mentioned an F form bet either. Cheers mate :ok And good luck in the 350 @ Taunton.

Re: Paying Rent with winnings - New month, £184.50 until rent is paid Unlucky yesterday Shadow, I watched the race and it was a bit one paced and struggled with its jumping. Did you get to watch it or listen to the radio? Good luck today.

Re: Paying Rent with winnings - New month, £184.50 until rent is paid Yea listened to it on the radio.. Thank god I did because I managed to trade out a little and get away with an £80 loss instead of that massive £150! If I was just watching the odd's then there was no way I could have known it was 3rd/2nd all the way around :unsure

Re: Paying Rent with winnings - New month, £184.50 until rent is paid

Just one month on this thread (Feb) but before posting my picks on here I paid Most of December (as i started mid month) and Jan's too
ok cool. thought it would have been more than that with so many posts so far...keep up the good work :clap

Re: Paying Rent with winnings - New month Loser. Thats 2 in a row now, which push's us into a loss for the month so far! Total monthly loss = £47.50 Im not entierly worried here, as last month I made enough in the last few days... let hope we can get a few winners in a row now tho :)

Re: Paying Rent with winnings - New month haha i listened to it on the radio, and i was a little worried when it started coming out of the stalls 6th, but winning by that kind of length... if its running tomorrow I think ill have a little bet on it even if its not a system selection:lol

Re: Paying Rent with winnings - New month

haha i listened to it on the radio' date=' and i was a little worried when it started coming out of the stalls 6th, but winning by that kind of length... if its running tomorrow I think ill have a little bet on it even if its not a system selection:lol[/quote'] I watched the race and it was never in any danger and won without the jockey having to much at all. Won by a mile easing down. I wonder what Sir Alex Ferguson will do with the £1k winnings.... terrible prize money, but it was a low grade race. Well worth a bet if running against similar rivals and it should cope with a few lbs weight rise also.

Re: Paying Rent with winnings - New month Thats terrible.. that would barly pay for the horses keep for a month lol Well im still listening to the radio, and they think that it wont run.. but if it does the race is pretty weak again! Ps. Good luck with your new blog mate, ill be following it :ok

Ps. Good luck with your new blog mate' date=' ill be following it :ok[/quote'] Cheers mate, had a good day and just updated the blog - I do hope you follow it, its deathly quiet on there :lol. I wanted to post the challenge on here but it would have been way too much hassle and I would have ended up breaking rules by being unable to post some of the bets. Good luck with your selections tomorrow.

Got your first comment on there mate :ok Also I see you have the blog "Horse Racing Trader £0 - £350,000 challenge".. thats a mental read!! And makes you sick it isnt you :puke
Yeah I wouldn't have minded making £280k in a year!! :cash Imagine the betfair premium charge taking almost £60k of that profit though, thats sick..... I like reading from the other guy I have on the blog too, really down to earth. (I have replied to your comment.) No more comments from me about the blog / challenge on your thread. All the best :ok

Re: Paying Rent with winnings - New month Thanks guys. Busy day today: BACK Ayr 4.30 Diavoleria £150 @ 1.77 BACK Sandown 5.15 Lush Life £150 @ 1.54 LAY Wincanton 2.00 Call At Midnight £50 @ 5.2 if it all goes pear shaped today then there is one bet tonight... but it will only be taken if we are at a loss after the above: LAY Wincanton 5.30 Midnight Opera