** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Paying Rent with winnings - New Month. New Bills

shadowvkc

Hi all. Since moving to Canada in December I have managed to pay most my rent money with winnings. I am using 3 systems to make my selections and have decided to share my selections with you lucky lot ;) Ok the 3 systems are: W Pro bets W Form bets S bets All W Pro bets are layed to a fixed liability of £150 All W Form bets are layed to a fixed stake of £15 All S bets are backed to win at fixed stakes of £150 W Pro Bets Strike rate. 95% W Pro Bets Avg. Odds. 17.34 W Form Bets Strike rate. 78% W Form Bets Avg. Odds. 4.92 S Bets Strike rate. 72% S Bets Avg. Odds. 1.80 Since Jan 1st: W Pro Bets have won £151 W Form Bets have won £183 S Bets have won £1102 Totaling £1436 My banks for each are £1000 so a total of £3000. At end of each month I pull out all my winnings and return the banks to £1000. The W Form Bets will be almost every day. The other 2 will only have a few bets per month. Here we gooooooooo :hope

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Paying Rent with winnings First one out of the way, coming in an embarrassing 5th. Im gutted about the odds - last night I could have got on at 5.2 but instead the SP was 8.4. W Pro Stats Starting Bank - £1000 Daily P/L - £19.24 Ending Bank - £1019.24 Total P/L - £19.24

Re: Paying Rent with winnings

First one out of the way, coming in an embarrassing 5th. Im gutted about the odds - last night I could have got on at 5.2 but instead the SP was 8.4.
That raises the question if you were happy with the odds @ 5.2 why didn't you take them? Will you always be taking the SP? How many odds have shortened since you made your selections? Or have the odds gone out more often that not as you have picked great lays? :ok

Re: Paying Rent with winnings Thats a good question Aldric. I never really paid much attention as to whether to odds shortened or not - I always just took SP. I think for the time being i'm going to do 50/50 so lay to the early odds of £75 and take £75 SP until I get a better feel to which way the odds usually move. I will post the odds that i'v taken aswel as the SP. Also i'v just gone back over my results and the S bets would have produced a profit of £1588 had I been using a percentage of my bank, adjusted daily. So for now on I will be betting them to 15% of my bank - which equates to a first bet of £150. High and pretty aggressive I know - but this rent isnt going to pay itself :dude

Re: Paying Rent with winnings Good start made today :ok Long may it continue. How long have you been trialing the systems for? Are they your own systems? I remember you mentioning in one of your many other threads about running 7 different systems. Are these the top 3 you use? DC

Re: Paying Rent with winnings Ok i'm also going to change the W form bets stake. Instead of betting $15 fixed stake I am going to increase this too £50 fixed stake. I have decided this because of the relative small odds and the high strike rate. This would have brought the profit for this system upto £611 since Jan 1st. Lets hope for a good start to this system aswell :)

Re: Paying Rent with winnings Im also going to change the W Pro staking. I think it would just be easier for me to post all the new rules in this one post as to avoid confusion: 1. W Pro = lay to £150 fixed liability 2. W Form = lay to £50 fixed stakes 3. S Bets = back to 15% of bank

Re: Paying Rent with winnings Ok busy day today... Could be close to making the rent money if we have a clean sheet. S System Selections Ludlow 1.50 - GREAT REASON £75@SP and £[email protected] Lingfield 3.55 - HANDSOME CROSS £75@SP and £[email protected] W Pro Selections Ludlow 5.05 - DASH OF SALT £75@SP and £75@ 34???? Im not conftable betting £150 of real money in return for £4+ so i wont be betting this myself...shall I include it in the results or not?