Champions League Wed 17 February

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Champions League Wed 17 February

nice own goal by the arsenal keeper that will give him confidence for the next 80 minutes:lol
i dont know why they changed it to a o.g. the ball was miscrossed and it was going into the goal, the goalie just fumbled it trying to stop it. its not like it was off target and he directed it on target

i dont know why they changed it to a o.g. the ball was miscrossed and it was going into the goal' date=' the goalie just fumbled it trying to stop it. its not like it was off target and he directed it on target[/quote'] The ball was going towards the goalkeeper. He palmed it in to his own net. Clear O.G.

Watch it again. I'm not going to argue :eyes
your wrong either way, Uefa recognize it as a goal for Varela... maybe you should watch it again :spank its not the first time a goalie has been caught out of a position on a cross turned shot and made a mess of it

So just take a slightly smaller profit than you would of if you'd of gotten on earlier? :unsure Agree with the other posters here' date=' Bayern look a good bet. The best bet since Fulham to beat Notts Co :)[/quote'] Without wanting to look wise after the facts, that's not the way to do it. They aren't value, odds aren't in line with expectations. I simply couldn't bet on them at 1.51 which is what was being offered. You can't make a long term profit taking bets that aren't value just because you think they'll win.

your wrong either way' date=' Uefa recognize it as a goal for Varela... maybe you should watch it again :spank its not the first time a goalie has been caught out of a position on a cross turned shot and made a mess of it[/quote'] it was right at him and had he of not put his hands in the way and deflected it into the net it would of hit his body and bounced away

Re: Champions League Wed 17 February Terrible job by the refs in Munich, Fiorentina got hosed. Dubious red card, and goal that was offside by 2-3 yards. Even adding 2 minutes or 1st half injury time was questionable, which Bayern scored on the final play. Well done to everyone who had Bayern everybody needs these type of games to go in their favor once in awhile.

Re: Champions League Wed 17 February Is just frustrating at times how a coach with his tactics could ruin the outcome of a game . Im not an expert in Bayerns's line-ups but the comentators on my tv chanel said that Luis Van Gaal has set his team with the first priority not to receive goal . Wtf is this ?! He ruined the Bayern's best quality with his stupid tactics and was just saved by a red card and a goal from offside ! If Bayern had played all the games like in the last minutes , when they had to play freely from the tactics , they would of been winning this game by a good margin of goals :spank :ok nice that the referees mistakes doesnt allways go the bookies way :dude

Without wanting to look wise after the facts, that's not the way to do it. They aren't value, odds aren't in line with expectations. I simply couldn't bet on them at 1.51 which is what was being offered. You can't make a long term profit taking bets that aren't value just because you think they'll win.
Agree 100% :clap

Re: Champions League Wed 17 February Klose was at least one meter in offside but... Thank You God...Thank you referee. :cow:cow:cow :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy :nana:nana:nana And according to UEFA official site "Having spurned a chance moments earlier when Miroslav Klose fired over, Bayern do take the lead. Arjen Robben tries his luck from outside the penalty area, his shot is beaten out by Sébastien Frey and Ivica Olić heads on the rebound for Klose." I don't remember that Frey touch the ball in that action ???

your wrong either way' date=' Uefa recognize it as a goal for Varela... maybe you should watch it again :spank its not the first time a goalie has been caught out of a position on a cross turned shot and made a mess of it[/quote'] Mate, that's a livescore service. Every other site says it was an O.G. When they look at it again, they will confirm that it was an own goal because the ball was going towards the goalkeeper and changed direction when Fabianski touched it into the net. BET365 have already marked it as an O.G. hmmmmm, perhaps I will argue :unsure

Without wanting to look wise after the facts, that's not the way to do it. They aren't value, odds aren't in line with expectations. I simply couldn't bet on them at 1.51 which is what was being offered. You can't make a long term profit taking bets that aren't value just because you think they'll win.
Guess next time you'll just have to get on alot earlier ;)

Really confused :unsure Bayern is the bet i fancy. but odds are so short, and i dont like hadicaps in 1st leg champions league cos no 1 wants to lose by a big deficit I like Porto but its still tricky because Arsenal have been good in Europe, and English teams are hard to beat. I actually fancied Arsenal to get draw before i heard all the injury's I'm still undecided, ILL probably play it dangerous and wait for Bayern odds to improve in play then gamble. Same with Porto see how they get on before gambling Also like unders in porto game but that price to short aswel
Did say teams dont lose by big deficit hence why i dindt take Bayern -1 ;)