African Nations Cup 2010

Re: Africa » MTN Africa Cup of Nations (10-31 jan 2010) hello everyone. i'm really not interest in african football too much but heard that brutal terorism against Togo, and want to ask will they play toda or no ? they sheduled on broadcast, but it isn't sheduled on other livescores ?

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Africa » MTN Africa Cup of Nations (10-31 jan 2010)

hello everyone. i'm really not interest in african football too much but heard that brutal terorism against Togo' date=' and want to ask will they play toda or no ? they sheduled on broadcast, but it isn't sheduled on other livescores ?[/quote'] No, they've gone home..hopefully Algeria will do the same after their performance today and stop wasting peoples money!

burkina faso surely shouldnt stand a chance though? tempted to go big on the handicap?
In theory no they shouldnt stand a chance!..had a heavy punt on -1EH and -2AH..they have beaten Burkina 2-3 and 5-0 in their recent head to heads..

Re: Africa » MTN Africa Cup of Nations (10-31 jan 2010) this is the worst game of football i have ever seen. These players play all for seriously bug clubs and you have the other side camping out happy for the draw and ivory coast for 25 mins,,,,,,the back 4 passing to each other,,,,,is this a donkey tournament or what??????? can someone actually do something plzzzz its 330 am here and i dont intend staying up if they actually get something going!!!!!:zzz:zzz:zzz:zzz:zzz

This is fraud game :spank Many african countries make money on this cup if you see odds before game on betfair you can see that odd ups against Algeria from 1.55 to 1.65 easily with over 1 million usd Do not bet on african teams, especcially on African nation Cup ;)
You joined just to say this? Idiot.

Re: Africa » MTN Africa Cup of Nations (10-31 jan 2010) to the people who took them in their multis will u take any more games in this tournament,,,i know i wont be,,,this is fu...ken pitterfull garbage..I thought australian a league is crap this takes the cake ,,,

Re: Africa » MTN Africa Cup of Nations (10-31 jan 2010) Meatman this looks awful to be honest totally poor i too am on the -1 can't see it happening right now its like they dont want to win this game. Its their for the taking. Kone could not hit a barn door Bring on Kalou

Re: Africa » MTN Africa Cup of Nations (10-31 jan 2010) end of the day CIV should be leading here and had they got 1 goal, more would almost certainly have followed. just the problem was they couldnt break through, what can you do? Faso just havent come to play football, just parked the bus

Re: Africa » MTN Africa Cup of Nations (10-31 jan 2010) I hope this isn't regarded as after-timing, but you lot seriously need to stop moaning and complaining about this being crap and you being stung for your money. If you had any knowledge of international football in Africa, you would know that there are a certain group of teams that consistently do well, and a group of teams that always disappoint. Egypt have won the last 2 ACON's, beating Ivory Coast 4-1 in the last tournament, when Ivory Coast were heavy favourites. Why? Because Egypt, despite not having 11 star players like many say Ivory Coast do, have a VERY well-knitted team and do NOT play as individuals. Teams like Ivory Coast rely on individual talent - their defence is consistently awful, their tactics in general are greatly lacking. If they come up against a team like Burkina Faso, who all know their jobs and know how to defend, then they will be hard to break down. Same thing earlier, Malawi have been together forabout 3 weeks longer than the rest of the teams, meaning they have had 3 weeks to prepare for the game against Algeria. I would say rather than jumping on the bandwagon and saying "LOL DIS IS WELL CRAP", that you actually do some proper research.

I hope this isn't regarded as after-timing' date=' but you lot seriously need to stop moaning and complaining about this being crap and you being stung for your money. If you had any knowledge of international football in Africa, you would know that there are a certain group of teams that consistently do well, and a group of teams that always disappoint. Egypt have won the last 2 ACON's, beating Ivory Coast 4-1 in the last tournament, when Ivory Coast were heavy favourites. Why? Because Egypt, despite not having 11 star players like many say Ivory Coast do, have a VERY well-knitted team and do NOT play as individuals. Teams like Ivory Coast rely on individual talent - their defence is consistently awful, their tactics in general are greatly lacking. If they come up against a team like Burkina Faso, who all know their jobs and know how to defend, then they will be hard to break down. Same thing earlier, Malawi have been together forabout 3 weeks longer than the rest of the teams, meaning they have had 3 weeks to prepare for the game against Algeria. I would say rather than jumping on the bandwagon and saying "LOL DIS IS WELL CRAP", that you actually do some proper research.[/quote'] Bit steep here mate talking of research last 2 games Ivory 5-0 burkino faso (so whats that to do with bad tactics?) Ivory 3-2 Burkino Faso Don't see the logic here people are annoyed they lost money and even after your post Ivory coast should be winning games like this.

Re: Africa » MTN Africa Cup of Nations (10-31 jan 2010) @ Bahnhof yeh it is a bit of after eventing, just say this before the games hey instead of 'boasting' afterwards. Just a freak day guys IMO. Had CIV got a goal they would've run riot, they just couldn't break through. Sometimes that happens in fooball, it's the way it goes. Faso gained confidnece in the 2H, the truth was they should've been a couple down at the break and it would've been different then. The earlier game I'd say Malawi won it not because they were any good, but because Algeria were shit. I'd fancy Angola and Mali to easily beat them. As for Algeria, I really don't know what went wrong, really bizarre how they performed. Just one bad day, its a marathon not a sprint guys. Don't lose faith in the tournament because of a couple of strange results.

Bit steep here mate talking of research last 2 games Ivory 5-0 burkino faso (so whats that to do with bad tactics?) Ivory 3-2 Burkino Faso Don't see the logic here people are annoyed they lost money and even after your post Ivory coast should be winning games like this.
Yeh so they've 180 minutes experience playing against IC - surely that means they know more about how they play? Anyway, World Cup qualifying was less pressure for IC, they had pretty much already qualified.

@ Bahnhof yeh it is a bit of after eventing, just say this before the games hey instead of 'boasting' afterwards. Just a freak day guys IMO. Had CIV got a goal they would've run riot, they just couldn't break through. Sometimes that happens in fooball, it's the way it goes. Faso gained confidnece in the 2H, the truth was they should've been a couple down at the break and it would've been different then. The earlier game I'd say Malawi won it not because they were any good, but because Algeria were shit. I'd fancy Angola and Mali to easily beat them. As for Algeria, I really don't know what went wrong, really bizarre how they performed. Just one bad day, its a marathon not a sprint guys. Don't lose faith in the tournament because of a couple of strange results.
No I'm not boasting, I just find it annoying that everyone comes on here and slates African football and Ivory Coast for not winning, even though I am certain that none of these people know more than a minimal amount of the Burkina Faso team. To compare this tournament to the A-League is just ridiculous.