African Nations Cup 2010

Re: Africa » MTN Africa Cup of Nations (10-31 jan 2010)

Ouch your man has gotta be devastated.....in hindsight he would have been better of laying the odds of 1.01...then again you dont expect a 4 goal turn around in ten minutes do ya. new boy on here and my first tip is gonna be karim ziani to score anytime for algeria...he is 5.1 on betfair......watched him play a few times and he is sharp...also have a feeling he may be on penalties...not 100% on that though. either way i think algeria will win comfortably and fancy him to get amongst the goals.
Thanks howyapat, and welcome to the forum..

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch your man has gotta be devastated.....in hindsight he would have been better of laying the odds of 1.01...then again you dont expect a 4 goal turn around in ten minutes do ya. new boy on here and my first tip is gonna be karim ziani to score anytime for algeria...he is 5.1 on betfair......watched him play a few times and he is sharp...also have a feeling he may be on penalties...not 100% on that though. either way i think algeria will win comfortably and fancy him to get amongst the goals.
Welcome to PL and nice first post :D

Spare a thought for this fella. http://forum.fm-view.com/topic/10912-i-admit-it/
Personally I feel sorry for him. I don't think anyone would have thought Angola, being the hosts, would suddenly concede 4 goals in 10 mins. Despite saying that, it's not my style to bet big amounts for ultra-low odds. There's always a pessimistic voice "What if..." telling me not to do so.

2-0 Malawi in 35 mins :cry This tournament is certainly throwing up some shocks already! Might take Algeria @ 7/1 now or wait until HT for a higher price.
OMG! Ivory Coast better not throw up surprises later because I have money on them. :hope

Re: Africa » MTN Africa Cup of Nations (10-31 jan 2010) Algeria :puke Awful so far, walking pace and giving Malawi so much time on the ball. You give any team time on the ball and they can play and pass it. Need to commit more men forward. Dreadful half! Hoping for a massive improvement.

Re: Africa » MTN Africa Cup of Nations (10-31 jan 2010) This is fraud game :spank Many african countries make money on this cup if you see odds before game on betfair you can see that odd ups against Algeria from 1.55 to 1.65 easily with over 1 million usd Do not bet on african teams, especcially on African nation Cup ;)

Re: Africa » MTN Africa Cup of Nations (10-31 jan 2010) Sorry to counter your statement, mate.. but this IS the real deal here. My only surprise so far is that Angola scored 4 goals vs Mali last night. Other than that, it's all normal so far.

This is fraud game :spank Many african countries make money on this cup if you see odds before game on betfair you can see that odd ups against Algeria from 1.55 to 1.65 easily with over 1 million usd Do not bet on african teams, especcially on African nation Cup ;)