** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Celebrity Big Brother 2010

Starts at 9 oclock..... Line up to be confirmed but ladbrokes and paddy power are offering these:

chart_off.gifVinnie Jones3.5Paddy Power" onmouseout="cellExit(this);" onclick="a(0,451902230,3,1,0,3); return false;">4
chart_off.gifDane Bowers8Paddy Power" onmouseout="cellExit(this);" onclick="a(0,448670646,9,2,0,3); return false;">5.5
chart_off.gifJonas Erik Altberg8Paddy Power" onmouseout="cellExit(this);" onclick=" return false;">
chart_off.gifStephen Baldwin8Paddy Power" onmouseout="cellExit(this);" onclick="a(0,453040428,6,1,0,3); return false;">7
chart_off.gifEkaterina Ivanova9Paddy Power" onmouseout="cellExit(this);" onclick="a(0,451902228,10,1,0,3); return false;">11
chart_off.gifLady Sovereign11Paddy Power" onmouseout="cellExit(this);" onclick="a(0,451902237,10,1,0,3); return false;">11
chart_off.gifAlex Reid9Paddy Power" onmouseout="cellExit(this);" onclick="a(0,447950879,12,1,0,3); return false;">13
chart_off.gifBrooke KinsellaPaddy Power" onmouseout="cellExit(this);" onclick="a(0,451902231,12,1,0,3); return false;">13
chart_off.gifIvana TrumpPaddy Power" onmouseout="cellExit(this);" onclick="a(0,451902235,12,1,0,3); return false;">13
chart_off.gifStephanie Beacham17Paddy Power" onmouseout="cellExit(this);" onclick="a(0,451902229,12,1,0,3); return false;">13
chart_off.gifNicola Tappenden11Paddy Power" onmouseout="cellExit(this);" onclick="a(0,451902233,18,1,0,3); return false;">19
chart_off.gifHeidi Fleiss13Paddy Power" onmouseout="cellExit(this);" onclick="a(0,447950880,20,1,0,3); return false;">21
Place terms (Highlight E/W)3 1/5

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2010 I'll wait till the betfair market gets formed as you usually get better odds on there Ones to avoid would be: Vinnie Jones, Dane Bowers (both too temperamental), Stephen Baldwin (walked out of the American version whoich doesnt bode well), Ekaterina Ivanova (slapper), Lady Sovereign (chav), Alex Reid (cross dresser, shagging Jordan, cant be all there), Ivana Trump (wont like slumming it?), Heidi Fleiss (ran a brothel in hollywood for celebs) That leaves: Nicola Tappenden, Stephanie Beacham and Jonas Erik Altberg

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2010

Vinnie all the way i think. Can't see anyone else - just depends on whether he stays all the way or walks.
Cant have him at 3/1 considering how trouble seems to follow him around. Cant see him coping too well in the house....
He has had several brushes with the law. He was convicted of assaulting a neighbour in 1998.[19] In December 2003, Jones was convicted of air rage offenses committed on a flight the previous May. Following his conviction, Bacardi withdrew the ads in which Jones appeared. In December 2008 he was treated for injuries and arrested after a bar fight at Wiley's Tavern in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. The fight is alleged to have been started over Jones attempting to join a game of pool with patrons Juan Barrera and Jesse Bickett. Jones was alleged to have dealt a headbutt to Barrera, while Bickett allegedly struck Jones with a beer glass. Jones was charged with misdemeanor assault which could have landed him in jail for one year if he had been convicted.[20] Jones was found not guilty after a two-day trial on May 15, 2009.[21]

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2010 Had 3 bets: Nicola T - £12 @ 27.75 Being a page 3 girl doesnt necessarily alienate women voters if they have a nice personality. The winner of the last normal Big Brother was a big boobed blonde bimbo, who came across as a nice girl. Thought Nicola T was friendly to everyone who came into the house and showed enough of a personality to not be dull. I dont think she will be 27/1 for long. Jonas - £5 @ 5.6 For the reasons in my earlier post. Should be favourite in my eyes. Alex Reid - £3 @ 15.5 Wrote him off initally but only because he is going out with Katie Price. Peter Andre was a nice enough bloke so maybe its unfair to do so. At 14/1 he has potential to shorten. so there we go - it makes watching it a bit more bearable now. :$

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2010 Americans dont win this do they so rule them out Vinnie is well liked by most so deserves to be fav Alex wont win for obvious reasons, despite some humility shown & that the press lie about him he is still a fake tanned, cross dressing publicity seeker Dane is not going to win with his image and i dont think he is that bothered Katya is not a celeb in any form Cant see nicola winning, how thick is she ! This leaves Jonas, stephanie & lady sov as the 3 i think can take on Vinnie with preference for JOnas & Stephanie. Jonas just seems like a nice bloke but has tried to liven up the place also. blimey i must be bored