** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

private messages

Re: private messages was i been sarcastic erm no not really heard a bit about you mate and as for better english i am talking how people understand i was asking a bloody question as i got told to spam privately add the bloody commas full stops wherre ever you want to in there i can understand in so can probably 99% of the people in here i aint no english teacher

Re: private messages

was i been sarcastic erm no not really heard a bit about you mate and as for better english i am talking how people understand i was asking a bloody question as i got told to spam privately add the bloody commas full stops wherre ever you want to in there i can understand in so can probably 99% of the people in here i aint no english teacher
your writing is really annoying! and I'm not English!

Who gives two shits! It was a simple question can i spam or not? And if so could i do it privately
:lol @ this post. I linked him to the House Rules.... where he discovered how many posts were required to use the PM system... yet he managed to miss this
5) Spam, unsolicitated advertising, will be removed and the poster banned.
:rollin:rollin

thankyou geordie gaz some one who could just give me a plain answer' date= would of been easier someone saying at the beginning instead of being clever prats.
Mr Ross, Shame on you :@ Clearly Preston had progressed from Advanced Joining the Dots Module 4 to Insertation of Comma's and Full Stops Module 1 and you red card him ?? How do you sleep at night !!!!! ;) .oO It's a nice feeling slaggin someone who is banned.....:D