** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

My First Live Poker Win.........

Sir Puntalot

.....ok you can all get up off the floor now! :loon I won a 35 runner tourney in Mandalay Bay last week. :nana Can't remember what day as there were a few drinks flying about. Got a big stack about 2/3 of the way through, and bullied the table from there. Was very even when it was the last 3, and we decided to chop the top prize of $660 to $500 and $350 each for 2nd/3rd. All out attack against the other two, and they never seemed to recover! :rollin I think I won it with T7s in the end. Got a Mandalay Bay medallion too. Matt was singing (very loud :lol) "Marching on together" as I was getting paid out, which was quite funny. :D

Re: My First Live Poker Win.........

I think I won it with T7s in the end. Got a Mandalay Bay medallion too. Matt was singing (very loud :lol) "Marching on together" as I was getting paid out, which was quite funny. :D
Still struggling to remember this :rollin I remember looking over at one point and thinking "fcuk me hes still in after his 20th Jack and Coke".......... That was the same day when we saw a table with 4 rednecks on and the announcer said "Hi guys, we got some seats over here spare on this table with Chuck, Larry, Lenny and Kenny....." :lol Try saying that in a southern accent...

Re: My First Live Poker Win.........

Still struggling to remember this :rollin I remember looking over at one point and thinking "fcuk me hes still in after his 20th Jack and Coke".......... That was the same day when we saw a table with 4 rednecks on and the announcer said "Hi guys, we got some seats over here spare on this table with Chuck, Larry, Lenny and Kenny....." :lol Try saying that in a southern accent...
:rollin:rollin:rollin - That was funny as fcuk. :D