Embassy World Snooker Championships

Guest DannyCash

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest andybud

Embassy World Snooker Championships Oh well, I picked out 3 players to win ... Jimmy, Ebdon and King ... emm ... ALL LOST!!! Talk about jinxed!!! :(

Embassy World Snooker Championships might have a couple of quid on Hendry at 1/2500 with Hills, could be a bit of value there ;) :o I really fancy David Gray tomorrow, very talented I just got a very good feeling that the crucible will bring the best out of him and at 6/5 with Hills I will back him to beat Ali Carter :)

Guest plucey73

Bets... While i'm waiting for my other bets to finish, I think I'll have a small wager on these: 1pt: Parrott J. v Hunter P. @ 1.11 Hamilton A. v Davis S. @ 1.90 Odds of 2.11 1pt: Perry J. v Williams M. @ 1.13 McCulloch I. v McManus A. @ 1.95 Odds of 2.20 Good luck:ok

Guest davidcampbell

oSullivan-Maguire was just scanning the results and i notixced one of their frame scores was 37-6. what happened here? surely they didnt score so few points? is it a misprint or did ronnie jack it in? could this be the lowest aggregate frame score ever :unsure

Guest highlander

Re: Embassy World Snooker Championships the lowest score was when me and a mate were 27 - 12 and we ran out of 20p's for the light.

Guest plucey73

Update... UPDATE: 10pts: Dale D. v Williams M. 7-10 :) Parrott J. v Hunter P. 7-10 :) Day R. v Higgins J. 9-10 :) Odds 1.42 2pts: Dale D. v Williams M. 7-10 :) Parrott J. v Hunter P. 7-10 :) Day R. v Higgins J. 9-10 :) Hicks A. v Hann Q. 10-4 :( Pettman S. v Hendry S. 2-10 :) Maguire S. v O' Sullivan R. 6-10 :) Walker L. v Lee S. 10-7 :( Odds of 2.74 1pt: Dale D. v Williams M. 7-10 :) Parrott J. v Hunter P. 7-10 :) Day R. v Higgins J. 9-10 :) Hicks A. v Hann Q. 10-4 :( Pettman S. v Hendry S. 2-10 :) Maguire S. v O' Sullivan R. 6-10 :) Walker L. v Lee S. 10-7 :( McCulloch I. v Ebdon P. 10-8 :( Pinches B. v White J. 10-8 :( Odds of 4.45 A few surprises there! Overall +1.17pts

Guest DannyCash

Big 3 update At the start of this thread I posted up the odds available on Betfair on my personal "Big 3"! Let's see how they fare after their first round results... Ronnie 4.6 -> 4.1 Williams 6.2 -> 6.2 Hendry 7.4 -> 4.6 A massive move in for Hendry then, who should cope with his draw and have no trouble getting to the semi's where he'll meet, hopefully, Ronnie! Williams will have to face Hunter or Stevens in the Quarter's and his price hasn't altered a bit as he faces Perry next. The player I fear the most is Paul Hunter and @ 6.2 could be worth covering now before he plays his second round tie against Matthew Stevens. Danny

Guest plucey73

One Bet... While waiting for my pending bets, I'm going to place another quick one.... 1pt: Perry J. 5-3 Williams M. @ 1.33 (in running with Gamebookers) Hendry S. v Pinches B. @ 1.11 Gray D. v Walker L. @ 1.44 Odds of 2.13 Good luck:ok

Re: One Bet... Thinking of backing McManus to beat McCulloch which starts on Sunday. McCulloch did a great job on Ebdon, and definitely has the ability to dump McManus, but McManus is a seasoned Crucible performer, who came through very easily against an admittedly underpar Chris Small. Corals go a standout Evens

Guest heniek31

Re: One Bet... 8-8 at present O'Sullivan - Hicks so in my opinion anybodys game. Hicks @ 4.33 :eek with Hill and Im having a bit of that.

Guest qxsad

Ronnie wins 13/11 Wow pretty close! The bigd guns are not having an easy time this year(except hendry). But i suppose thsat is what sets them apart,coping with the pressure better than your opponent!

Guest davidcampbell

.. seems weird this year. havent seen much ofthe tournament. april/may are the same without the embassy :unsure still confident on young paul though. just noticed someone had higgins matched to be champion at 990 on betfair for £4 - must have been when ryan day was a pot from victory :eek

Guest davidcampbell

Hendry handicap of 4.5 frames, hendry is a whopping 1.57 to beat barry pinches. seems a great price to me. max bet 10 points on it :unsure

Guest jcaple

Embassy World Snooker Championships Looks a good call DC. I thought Pinches looked w*nk against Jimmy White, it was only Whites ineptitude that let him through. Hendry should demolish him.

Handicaps Havn't been following too closely but seems to be you could have been doing alright backing the underdog on the handicap. Don't know if anyone knows what the prices were and the handicap mark but just seems like a lot of the bigger names have either gone out or just scraped by. Tempted to start backing but certain the second I do this pattern will fall by the wayside.

Re: Embassy World Snooker Championships Paul What's your opinion on Graeme Dott's performance so far. I know you don't rate him much, so would David Gray (who I've been tempted to back in his first 2 matches but haven't) @ Evs be a good bet here.