best bet of the day - sun 1st nov

3.15 Carlisle Class race is this, a few from Eider turn out and Jonjo steps useful looking Rate of Knots up in trip, markedly. Zitenka looks a big price though, progressive for Tim Easterby, won 3-13, his 6 lb rise above last win is defiable and he has the benefit of a recent run so may hold a fitness advantage over some of these. I think he can bounce back and continue his improvement. EW

Re: best bet of the day - sun 1st nov 3.05 Lingfield Green Manalishi looks a massive price in my opinion having spent all summer contesting massive field sprints and barely ever running a bad race and getting a well earned win at haydock in sept and then ran another cracker in coral sprint at york and then went on to dundalk last week and ran out a good 5th in a listed event and has been contesting far hotter race than most of these. And with callan absolutely flying all of a sudden after a rather quiet period cant think of anyone better to be in the driving seat I really rate him personally 1pt win green manalishi 4/1 coral

Re: best bet of the day - sun 1st nov 110 Huntingdon: Seefin Mountain Not many with current form here, Aohna looked disappointing last time but the form was held up by Palmito yesterday and the King horses are running better for a run so wouldnt discount just yet. Seefin Mountain ran well last season but last time was bogged down in the heavy ground, has had a good break and if he can reproduce his earlier form he wont be far away in this company. The stable is going well and are usually ready to give their best. Playing With Fire can reach the frame and Tom George has a newcomer who could be dangerous. Overall Seefin Mountain represents the best form and should win.

Re: best bet of the day - sun 1st nov 15:40 Lingfield Lord Deevert 0.5 pt ew My ratings for this race are as follows: Lord Deevert 21 Ghost Dancer 12.5 Louphone 10.5 I think this price is massively under-priced. Good points: 1) Good track record, won here last October 2) Has the capability of surprising on return. Bad Points: 1) Jockey + Trainer combo for track isn't particularly good. 2) Horse is returning after a while, always a worry about performance!

Re: best bet of the day - sun 1st nov Ling - 2.30 - King Supreme - win Hannon's runner looks to have a good chance here off a mark of 72, having already won off 75 earlier in the season Steps up in trip today to 13 furlongs but has good form over 12 and a small field should help. Both his last 2 wins have come in small field races where he lies up behind the pace and sprints away at the finish Has no course wins to his name but finished a head second in a handicap here in March (2 lbs lower today) so the track is no problem Jadalee looks the obvious danger but this appears to be his minimum trip and his recent good runs have been over further or on stiffer tracks. Even his run here last time was one of the rare occasions when the Lingfield going was 'Standard to Slow'........I just think this might be a bit sharp for him and he won't be able to match the finishing speed of the selection.

Re: best bet of the day - sun 1st nov Carlisle 1.30pm Lucky Pearl 1pt lay Lay carries a penalty and if i aint wrong is stepping up in trip today,imv these 2 plus the 2 horses that have good form for me are asking a bit much today as recent races the lays ran in have not given me any view that this horse can run in a cycle of winning form,laying. Goodluck Whatever You Bet Today

Re: best bet of the day - sun 1st nov 2:05 Carlisle Knockara Beau 1pt WIN Opposing the favourite Killyglen here with a horse who was rated 145 over hurdles and won chase debut well enough to suggest he could be a decent chaser. Gets 16lb from the favourite and that weight advantage could well be too much for the fav to cope with.

Re: best bet of the day - sun 1st nov 3:15 Carlisle. Rate Of Knots: 1 point LAY Lightly raced and consistent last season - placed in all four races, winning the middle two. Those two wins came in a Beginner's Chase and a small-field Novice Chase. Today, in his first chase against more experienced horses, whilst he is definitely lightly weighted, he will probably still need to step up on previous efforts to see them all off. I have some doubts that he can manage this. There are plenty of decent opponents in this field. In both his previous seasons he has needed a run before he was capable of winning. And whilst he has won on heavy going in the past, it remains to be seen whether he can plug on through it, with Jonjo having put him up in distance quite considerably in this race.

Re: best bet of the day - sun 1st nov 3.15 carlisle malko de beaumont- won at this course twice last year in october and november so seems to like these months also the more rain the merrier for this horse wins last year came with description good to soft and heavy. must have a chance. 1pt win 7/1

Re: best bet of the day - sun 1st nov Tempted by Ragdollianna in the 2.30, but just 2 places is off-putting, so going with one in the following race that still looks a decent price despite some support. 3.05 Lingfield - Tom's Laughter - 0.5pts e/w Has been fairly quiet of late, but has been mixing it in Pattern races as well as handicaps. Finally back down to the mark of his last win in August of last year. Hasn't been getting away from the gates as well this year but did so last time, and finished nearer than he has been, so hopefully that is a sign of him getting back on track. Probert takes the ride for the first time today and that is a positive for me, so e/w.

Re: best bet of the day - sun 1st nov Lingfield 3.40: Ghost Dancer WIN Milton Bradley has his horses in decent heart just now and think this one has a pretty decent chance today. Won in this class of race at Warwick at the end of August from a mark of 60 - ran very well twice after from a mark 5lbs higher. Ran well LTO back on all weather at Kempton when 3rd - is now running from a mark of 70 but that should not be a step too far as has won from higher in the past. Richard Kingscote is back on top again today for the first time since the horses August win and as this is trainers only horse out today looks fairly decent value at current 13/2.