** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

10 to follow - JUMPS 2009-10 - Final Table up now

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Re: 10 to follow - JUMPS 2009-10 - ***UPDATED 16/2/2010*** - PLEASE ADD BONUS HORSES All the bonus horses are added to the table on my desktop and I have all the scores as of today so I can work out points of the bonus horses (total score minus pts as of 15/3/10). I will then update the table on Saturday or Sunday after Cheltenham to see where we stand after all these bonus races. Might be Sunday as I'm off to Hereford on Saturday for the footy. :)

Re: 10 to follow - JUMPS 2009-10 - ***UPDATED 16/2/2010*** - PLEASE ADD BONUS HORSES

Forgot about this Tricky Trickster and Khyber Kim
Official site says bonus horses must be posted by 6pm on 26th Feb, for our competition make that by noon on the Saturday 27th Feb, any after this time will not be accepted.
I know they haven't run yet but it would be unfair to include them now as others could have picked bonus horses that have not even made it to the festival due to injury etc. Sorry. :ok

Re: 10 to follow - JUMPS 2009-10 - ***UPDATED 16/2/2010*** - PLEASE ADD BONUS HORSES

had somersby 2nd, The package 2nd K King 3rd, Master minded stuffed and Binocular winning with Celestial Halo beaten big Bucks & Ballyfitz tomorrow
I had Binocular :) and Sizing Europe :), had Master Minded today :( and got Big Bucks and Planet Of Sound tomorrow.

Re: 10 to follow - JUMPS 2009-10 - ***UPDATED 16/2/2010*** - PLEASE ADD BONUS HORSES Any glaring errors to points etc let me know, should be ok as far as I know. :ok Skipperbenji takes over at the top with a decent total of 549 pts, he had 4 of the bouns race winners as far as I can see (Big Bucks, Sizing Europe, Binocular, Imperial Commander) and has 9 horses from 12 with points. Thomo14 sits 2nd and has 10 horses in the points but did not have the Gold Cup winner. Ginge, The Rat and Alexmac make up the top 5. At the other end of the table we see that RB's idea of choosing an Irish team of horses was an epic fail as he fails to even break the 100pt barrier and the next rival is nearly 100pts ahead. Around a month left until the end of the competition and bonus points for the Grand National. :ok

. At the other end of the table we see that RB's idea of choosing an Irish team of horses was an epic fail as he fails to even break the 100pt barrier and the next rival is nearly 100pts ahead.
:rollin:rollin:rollin Next year :eyes

• 4 weeks later...