** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

10 to follow - JUMPS 2009-10 - Final Table up now

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 10 to follow - JUMPS 2009-10 - ***UPDATED 16/2/2010*** - PLEASE ADD BONUS HORSES

King Edmund and Categorical for me please...
Dorry them horses do not feature on the list so can I take can't buy time and Caim Hill
As far as I know you never entered this in the 1st place so you can't exactly add 2 horses when you don't even have any others, unless you have since changed your username or something??? Some confusion at the moment. As others have mentioned please make sure all bonus horses are included in the original list as in post 1. :ok

Re: 10 to follow - JUMPS 2009-10 - ***UPDATED 16/2/2010*** - PLEASE ADD BONUS HORSES

As far as I know you never entered this in the 1st place so you can't exactly add 2 horses when you don't even have any others, unless you have since changed your username or something??? Some confusion at the moment. As others have mentioned please make sure all bonus horses are included in the original list as in post 1. :ok
I'm Sorry I didn't enter when it started, should have read page one. Sorry for any inconvience caused...

I'm Sorry I didn't enter when it started' date=' should have read page one. Sorry for any inconvience caused...[/quote'] I wasn't sure if you entered and changed username, no worries. Make sure you get your entry in for when the flat 10 to follow starts and look out for the annual Cheltenham competition. :ok