** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Long Term Football Drip - The Sequel

ScottyXS

Re: Long Term Football Drip - The Sequel Sorry haven't been in the country the past couple of days so haven't been able to update properly. Just got back and feeling a little hungover after celebrating last night following the football. :nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow Bet 240: WON final score Portugal 0 - Brazil 0 Won: £4.76 loon.gif Means new balance to bet: £550.94 Banked: £168.83 Bet 241: WON final score Chile 1 - Spain 2 Won: £4.06 loon.gif Means new balance to bet: £554.33 Banked: £169.50 Bet 242: WON final score Germany 4 - England 1 Won: £3.78 loon.gif Means new balance to bet: £556.85 Banked: £170.76 Bet 243: WON final score Trollhattan 2 - Sundsvall 3 Won: £5.24 loon.gif Means new balance to bet: £560.35 Banked: £172.50

Squeaky bum time at the end but you survived!! :ok
It would have been had I been kept up to date with the goings on at the time mate! :loon:cheers

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Long Term Football Drip - The Sequel Number of bets: 243 Average lay odds: 104.00 / 1 Average back odds: 1.01 Total P/L so far: +£632.85 (+£72.16) Average P/L per bet: +£2.60 (+£0.14) Total banked: £172.50 (+£16.82) Average banked per bet: £0.71 (+£0.03) Worse case scenario P/L: +£72.50 (Number in brackets is difference from bets 1-228)

Re: Long Term Football Drip - The Sequel

Sorry haven't been in the country the past couple of days so haven't been able to update properly. Just got back and feeling a little hungover after celebrating last night following the football. :nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow
:lol Nice going mate, 107 more and your record is down... :hope

im trying to start a drip but the liability is £800 how do i lay and only lose my lay bet. Thanks
Hmmn, I don't think you quite have the hang of how exactly laying works mate. To lay it is the backer's stake you input onto betfair. This can be worked out by taking your entire liquadity, in your cause 800, and dividing by (layodds - 1). So if the layodds were 100, The backer's stake would be 800 / 99 = 8.08 GBP would be inputted. n.b. sorry using my girlfriends laptop which has no pound symbol!

All these winners and you still have time for a girlfriend??? :eek
:lol:lol Yip and it will take at least one weekends worth of some sexy 1/100's to forget all about her.
I hope you were celebrating your results and not one particular game!:tongue2 Keep it going.:ok
:rollin:rollin:rollin Yeah was really delighted and a bit knackered after celebrating the mighty Sundsvall's performance in the Superettan :drums Thanks mate :cheers

Scotty' date=' would you recommend this system for a beginner such as myself? Your profit is awesome from such a small starting bank![/quote'] Hey firepunt. If your referring to laying 3-3's and the like, then yeah I would recommend it. But it is still about your picks as many have tried and failed in laying consecutive 3-3's!

Re: Long Term Football Drip - The Sequel Hey mate havn't been following this thread. I have just seen it and am quite intrigued. Not having a dig, but just wondered how you justify putting bets on such as: Lay~ Brazil 3 - Chile 3 £560.35 @ 130/1 I mean you only won £4.12 on that bet. What are you doing here? Are you laying the 3-3 score at a price of £4.12, meaning you win £4.12 if it doesn't end up 3-3, but you lose £560.35 if it does end up 3-3? If that is the case it seems like a massive risk to me, because although that sounds like a very unlikely result, you only need 1 of those results to come up in the next 136 games and your bank is completely wiped out! Would it not be better to lay more likely scorelines with lower odds that may come up every now and again, but as long as you get a fairly high success rate then you will be profitable? For example if you lay Uruguay v Ghana 0-0 score @ 7.4 for say £85 then you win £85 as long as a goal is scored, otherwise you lose £544. In this scenario you would need to win at least every 7 games to be profitable. Im just thinking would this be better in the long run? What do you honestly think?

Hey mate havn't been following this thread. I have just seen it and am quite intrigued. Not having a dig, but just wondered how you justify putting bets on such as: Lay~ Brazil 3 - Chile 3 £560.35 @ 130/1
I can justify it by the simple fact that it has brought about £650 profit, a 750% return on initial investment :eek;) At the worst case its still almost 200% return on investment. Just find the market your profitable with and stick with it, that's what I do. You would be crazy not to.