** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Long Term Football Drip - The Sequel

ScottyXS

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Long Term Football Drip - The Sequel

oooh a difference scoreline' date=' good luck :ok[/quote'] Thanks mate. Yeah going to try and mix things up a bit more, as lately the scorelines have been rather too close for comfort. Selection criteria hadn't changed, but the pennies weren't coming easily!

Re: Long Term Football Drip - The Sequel Did you stay up and watch? It would have been a nervous 20 minutes!!

FTLos Angeles Galaxy [2 - 3] Real Madrid
40'[1 - 0]T. Dunivant goal.gif
45'[2 - 0]L. Donovan (pen.) goal.gif
52'[2 - 1]G. Higuain goal.gif
62'[2 - 2]G. Higuain goal.gif
72'[2 - 3]X. Alonso goal.gif
Good luck today :ok

Did you stay up and watch? It would have been a nervous 20 minutes!!
FTLos Angeles Galaxy [2 - 3] Real Madrid
40'[1 - 0]T. Dunivant goal.gif
45'[2 - 0]L. Donovan (pen.) goal.gif
52'[2 - 1]G. Higuain goal.gif
62'[2 - 2]G. Higuain goal.gif
72'[2 - 3]X. Alonso goal.gif
Good luck today :ok
Thankfully I didn't. But heard about the scoreline about 5 mins to the end and wasn't sitting comfortably at all. Real Madrid are a liability at the best of times but obviously delighted they held on. If I take my own record then I'll be made to work for it for sure! Thanks, let's get today under way :ok

Re: Long Term Football Drip - The Sequel Number of bets: 288 Average lay odds: 103.80 / 1 Average back odds: 1.01 Total P/L so far: +£926.48 (+£136.55) Average P/L per bet: +£3.22 (+£0.29) Total banked: £254.99 (+£41.47) Average banked per bet: £0.89 (+£0.10) Worse case scenario P/L: +£154.99 (Number in brackets is difference from bets 1-270)

Going nice mate. Tempted to start again. Soon. :ok
You should mate, I enjoyed your last go. Doing this sorta thing yourself can be a bit long and boring sometimes. And was a bit of a relief to see someone else had picked something similar to me, when we had the same selections. With the new season starting next week, there's no better time :cheers

Good going Scotty :ok When you look at some teams history also' date=' like if you had layed Arsenal 3-3 (home or away) from season 2002-2003 onwards you would have had 342 wins and zero losses.[/quote'] Thanks bacardi :cheers That's a very interesting stat! But they could be overdue one :tongue2