** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Long Term Football Drip - The Sequel

ScottyXS

Hey folks, I thought it was about time I started this back again. A wee sequel to my long term drip (http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f19/long-term-football-drip-ends-350-wins-1-loss-63559/index64.html) The premise is simple, win a small percentage of the bank with each bet, going all-in laying correct scores. Starting bank this time will be £100. Instead of withdrawing half my winnings, I'll try something a bit more interesting. On the various days I'll withdraw a certain fraction of the winnings: Saturday- Withdraw 1/2, 1/2 rolling over Sunday- Withdraw 1/3, 2/3 rolling over Monday- Withdraw 1/4, 3/4 rolling over Tuesday- Withdraw 1/5, 4/5 rolling over Wednesday- Withdraw 1/6, 5/6 rolling over Thursday- Withdraw 1/7, 6/7 rolling over Friday- Withdraw 1/8, 7/8 rolling over The target is ofcourse to initially beat the record of 350 in a row. Will I manage to do as well as last time, or will I rue the day I ever started this, only time will tell :lol :hope Scotty :beer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Long Term Football Drip - The Sequel

Best of luck mate! May copy some of your picks for my own GH! Can blame you that way! ;) :lol
:lol Well were all after the same thing! As long as I get in there just before you to take all those tasty odds of 100-150 to 1 on :beer:D

Re: Long Term Football Drip - The Sequel

nice one so far shame you didnt get on the bielefeld game as i highly doubt you would have laid 1-0
:lol Yeah wasn't going to be the 1-0, that's a safe bet! Forgot the game was an earlier kick-off :@ Next thing I'll be doing is setting alarms to get on games which I can potentially win a quid from :lol Still Brazil game couldn't have been more comfortable :beer