** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

My Unders System

Re: My Unders System Just to update the results from Saturday to Monday. We had a very bad weekend, with only one correct and four losers (one was postponed). It will happen from time to time. Staked: 50 points Loss: 31.1 points. __________________ Running Totals: Staked: 1230 points Wins: 71 (57.72%) Losses: 52 Profit: 124.43 Yield: 10.12% Closing Bank: 324.43

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: My Unders System Very few bets indicated this weekend. Perhaps that's just as well after last weekend's performance! Anyway, just four, and they are the matches at: Aston Villa 1.875 (Bet365) Barnsley 1.83 (Betfair) Peterboro 1.83 (Blue SQ) Scunthorpe 1.91 (Betfair) The Betfair prices assume 5% commission deducted :hope everyone

Re: My Unders System There were only four bets last weekend, and they resulted in 2 winners and 2 losers for a small overall loss. I'll be back with some selections later. Staked: 40 points Loss: 2.15 points. __________________ Running Totals: Staked: 1270 points Wins: 73 (57.48%) Losses: 54 Profit: 122.28 Yield: 9.62% Closing Bank: 322.28

Re: My Unders System Arguably a bit unlucky on Saturday. With 3 minutes to go we had 2 winning and one loser. Then an Aldershot player tries an audacious back-heel from about 10 yards out, and the bloody thing went in. This changed it to 1 winner and 2 losers, making another small loss. Staked: 30 points Loss: 11 points. __________________ Running Totals: Staked: 1300 points Wins: 74 (56.92%) Losses: 56 Profit: 111.28 Yield: 8.56% Closing Bank: 311.28 There will be some bets later today

Re: My Unders System Thanks relf. It made a welcome diversion from the trials and tribulations of the team I support. If it hadn't been for a late goal at Sheff U we'd have had a full house! Bolton 2.02 Ladbrokes :clap Peterboro 1.92 Betchronicle :clap Sheff U 1.82 Betfair :@ Newcastle 1.85 Betdaq :clap Scunthorpe 1.92 Canbet :clap Staked: 50 points Profit: 27.1 points. __________________ Running Totals: Staked: 1350 points Wins: 78 (57.78%) Losses: 57 Profit: 138.38 Yield: 10.25% Closing Bank: 338.38

Re: My Unders System Oh my goodness. It came up with no less than 14 selections for the weekend, including a few that - on the face of it - seem unlikely. Hence a few with some large odds. The Betfair prices are with commission deducted. The selections are at the following venues: Liverpool 2.1 Canbet W. Ham 1.88 Ladbrokes Man C 2.16 Betfair Sunderland 1.82 Ladbrokes Cardiff 1.89 Canbet Coventry 1.88 betChronicle Crystal Palace 1.925 Bet365 Derby 1.86 betChronicle Middlesboro 1.80 Bet365 QPR 2.04 Canbet Reading 1.85 Bet365 Sheff Wed 1.86 Ladbrokes WBA 2.10 Betfair Port Vale 1.91 William Hill :hope everyone

Re: My Unders System Wow, that system is not only good, it is sensationel :clap again you hit 9 out of 12 with still 2 games to come :nana what ever happens in these two games, another positive run is for sure and I am totally happy. Congratulations for your perfect work and thank you very much for let us being part of your great system. Greetings from Germany Brecki

Re: My Unders System Thanks brecki. Very kind comments. As a Palace fan, this hasn't exactly been the best week of my life. But it finished on a high today, watching them win, and then checking the results of our bets once I'd got out of the ground. As you say, two still to come (one of them on Monday night) so I won't update until after that. But even if they both end up as losers, we know it's been a profitable weekend - a nice position to be in.

Re: My Unders System Well, they both ended up as winners not losers. Without a doubt, it was our best weekend of the year with 11 correct out of 14. Furthermore, I'd pointed out that there were four unlikely looking predictions - hence the larger odds - but even three of those came up :drums This goes to prove that you should stick to your convictions. Liverpool 2.1 :drums W. Ham 1.88 :clap Man C 2.16 :drums Sunderland 1.82 :clap Cardiff 1.89 :cry Coventry 1.88 :clap Crystal Palace 1.925 :clap Derby 1.86 :clap Middlesboro 1.80 :clap QPR 2.04 :drums Reading 1.85 :clap Sheff Wed 1.86 :cry WBA 2.10 :cry Port Vale 1.91 :clap Staked: 140 points Profit: 72.25 points. __________________ Running Totals: Staked: 1490 points Wins: 89 (59.73%) Losses: 60 Profit: 210.63 Yield: 14.14% Closing Bank: 410.63 It was nice to get past the 200 points profit mark.

Re: My Unders System

:clapWow' date=' great stuff Palaceman, if you'd shared your system with Simon Jordan, you could have saved 10 points & kept Victor Moses![/quote'] Thanks Bedlam. LOL As a point of interest, Uniquely it wasn't the Chairman who took us into administration. It was a bunch of loan sharks called Agilo, based in the Cayman Islands, who are owed £5m and who called in the administrators against the wishes of the directors as a means of getting back their money by selling off our players. It's turned out badly for everyone. We lost 10 points and a possible chance of promotion, which would have recouped their money. And Agilo got about half as much for Moses as would have been the price if we hadn't gone into administration; and furthermore, four other players the Agilo-appointed administrator accepted offers for refused to leave! I'm not sure even my system could have avoided this total mess!

Re: My Unders System Palaceman, I am usually a lurker but this thread I have to comment. Congratulations for the 200 profit mark, you can proudly say your thread has become international now: I am writing from Bulgaria. Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for sharing your work with the rest of us because it does not matter if you win or lose, you are obviously a great person for spreading this. :notworthy Think about how many of us lurkers want to be like you: running a popular and successful thread on PL and of course win some cash in the process. Cheers from Bulgaria :cheers

Palaceman, I am usually a lurker but this thread I have to comment. Congratulations for the 200 profit mark, you can proudly say your thread has become international now: I am writing from Bulgaria. Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for sharing your work with the rest of us because it does not matter if you win or lose, you are obviously a great person for spreading this. :notworthy Think about how many of us lurkers want to be like you: running a popular and successful thread on PL and of course win some cash in the process. Cheers from Bulgaria :cheers
What a very kind post. Thanks for your comments. It's posts like this that make me feel it's worthwhile to put in the effort of publishing the tips. Funnily enough, there has been another poster from Bulgaria on this thread - Sjuesjue. (Maybe you will bump into eachother :lol ). And Brecki from Germany has posted just above you. As you say, it's a truly international thread :ok

Re: My Unders System Thank you cavenecadas - another very welcome member of our international unders fellowship. I've noticed other people on the thread have included bogdancavnic, vtoomas and Lardonio, all of whom sound as though they may be from overseas. Perhaps they might let us know. I am aware that another contributor, vitalyo, is in Ottawa

Re: My Unders System I have really enjoyed reading this thread I like the idea of betting under 2.5 goals because it goes slightly against the crowd so the odds should have more value. I have just started looking into betting strategies and this thread has certainly helped me understand value and the need to have a system and follow it methodically, so we can learn from the results this thread also show betting can be enjoyable

Re: My Unders System :welcome hoskinator. And thank you for such kind comments. Just as long as people realise we will make losses some weeks, but hopefully the subsequent profits will be larger than those losses. That is what has tended to happen so far. In that regard, I do have an excel graph of how the season has gone so far. I'd post it up here, but being clueless with computers I have no idea how to do so. Would anyone be able to give me a step by step idiots guide as to how to post an excel graph, using non-technical language? I'd be very grateful, and the person who does so will have the additional honour of being our 200th poster :)

In that regard, I do have an excel graph of how the season has gone so far. I'd post it up here, but being clueless with computers I have no idea how to do so. Would anyone be able to give me a step by step idiots guide as to how to post an excel graph, using non-technical language? I'd be very grateful, and the person who does so will have the additional honour of being our 200th poster :)
No-one can help? That's disappointing

Re: My Unders System Hi palaceman - keep up the good work! Not sure how exactly you would post a graph but I would suggest a simple copy > paste may work. If you try this you can preview your post and check to see if it works before submitting the reply. :hope

Hi palaceman - keep up the good work! Not sure how exactly you would post a graph but I would suggest a simple copy > paste may work. If you try this you can preview your post and check to see if it works before submitting the reply. :hope
Thanks David. Even I had guessed that might be the best thing to try (and I know less about computers than Richard the Courier!) Unfortunately, although it lets me copy it, it won't then let me paste it. Never mind

Re: My Unders System palaceman, first of all keep up the good work. To post a picture you have to first upload it somewhere like Imageshack. It doesn't need registration, so you just upload it and it will give you a url (I think you choose the option "Forum Code" which you can copy/paste in your post. Good luck. See below: pdf.png

Re: My Unders System Rushian, I'm really very grateful for you trying to show me what I'd need to do. It's no reflection on the quality of your explanation if I say it's way too complex for me. :$ Never mind. We'll forget about publishing a graph! But I'll give you this week's selections instead. There are fewer this week, just eight, which means we are going to need to achieve a rather tough target of five (62.5% - which is higher than our average) to be profitable. Let's see how we get on. The selections are the matches at: Hull 2.0 (Ladbrokes) Sunderland 1.85 (Bet365) Blackpool 1.9 (Be365) Doncaster 1.8 (Bet365) Peterboro 2.0 (Ladbrokes) Bournemouth 1.84 (Ladbrokes) Bradford 1.88 (Bet Chronicle) Dagenham 2.05 (Bet365) :hope everyone