** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

My Unders System

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: My Unders System

Port Vale postponed. :( Following, also took Arsenal. Good price for under, especially after seeing Arsenal against Burnley without Fabregas. Good luck :hope
Arsenal are a bit risky to take at home, as they average 3 goals a game, let alone what the opposition might contribute. Still, you were in the hunt until late on.

Re: My Unders System I won't update until tomorrow, as we still have the Everton match to come. Of the other eight matches, one was postponed, 4 were correct and 3 were losers. So if Everton comes up trumps tomorrow, we'll have had a weekend with a healthy profit. If it doesn't, it will mean a small loss.

Re: My Unders System Well the Everton result today finished it off for us nicely. Everton 1.8 (Bet 365) :clap Derby 1.86 (Betfair) :clap Peterboro 2.05 (Bet 365) :cry Exeter 1.8 (Paddy Power) :clap MK Dons 1.93 (Betfair) :clap Swindon 1.92 (Betfair) :cry Tranmere 2.05 (Bet 365) :clap Walsall 2.03 (Betfair) :cry Port Vale 1.91 (Betfair) [Postponed] Staked: 80 points Profit: 13.95 points. __________________ Running Totals: Staked: 1010 points Wins: 58 (57.43%) Losses: 43 Profit: 91.88 Yield: 9.10% Closing Bank: 291.88

Re: My Unders System Boxing Day selections. More than usual - 14 in total. We'll need 8 to come up. The matches at: Burnley 1.88 (ladbrokes) Liverpool 2.3 (Bet365) Man C 2.25 (W.Hill) West Ham 1.825 (Bet365) Cardiff 2.0 (Betfair) Coventry 1.82 (Betfair) Derby 1.88 (Betfair) Leicester 1.8 (Sky) Middlesboro 2.02 (Betdaq) Preston 1.8 (Bet365) QPR 1.88 (Betfair) Sheff Wed 1.9 (Betfair) Watford 1.82 (Betfair) Cheltenham 1.84 Ladbrokes Can I wish a very happy Xmas and a big sloppy kiss on the chops to all who have followed this thread.

Boxing Day selections. More than usual - 14 in total. We'll need 8 to come up. The matches at: Burnley 1.88 (ladbrokes) Liverpool 2.3 (Bet365) Man C 2.25 (W.Hill) West Ham 1.825 (Bet365) Cardiff 2.0 (Betfair) Coventry 1.82 (Betfair) Derby 1.88 (Betfair) Leicester 1.8 (Sky) Middlesboro 2.02 (Betdaq) Preston 1.8 (Bet365) QPR 1.88 (Betfair) Sheff Wed 1.9 (Betfair) Watford 1.82 (Betfair) Cheltenham 1.84 Ladbrokes Can I wish a very happy Xmas and a big sloppy kiss on the chops to all who have followed this thread.
I've read through this thread over the last couple of days with great interest. Can I ask have you used the same selection criteria as usual for these games? Some of them (esp Burnley V Bolton) look like unusual picks to me.

I've read through this thread over the last couple of days with great interest. Can I ask have you used the same selection criteria as usual for these games? Some of them (esp Burnley V Bolton) look like unusual picks to me.
Good spot. After some considerable research, I've come to the conclusion that profitability might be increased be altering some of my criteria. The outcome might be a slightly reduced win percentage, but with a few matches with better prices. That is probably why some of the picks look unusual. It remains to be seen whether the changes I've made prove a disaster :(

Burnley vs Bolton doesn't look unusual to me actually. I'm not sure about other leagues, but quite a number of the fixtures in EPL this weekend seem pretty close. I might be wrong though. :loon
Unusual in that I thought Paul's prediction ratings were being used as the starting point and both these teams have fairly high ratings.

It remains to be seen whether the changes I've made prove a disaster :(
Well, on the contrary, today's results were far from a "disaster".... 9 out of 13 correct, with a yield on the day of around 36% :clap. Please make some further disasterous adjustments :lol

Well' date= on the contrary, today's results were far from a "disaster".... 9 out of 13 correct, with a yield on the day of around 36% :clap. Please make some further disasterous adjustments :lol
Yep, despite all the (understandable) concerns being expressed, it was a good day - in fact, our best of the season. There were 13 matches, as the Preston game was postponed: Burnley 1.88 (ladbrokes) :clap Liverpool 2.3 (Bet365) :clap Man C 2.25 (W.Hill) :clap West Ham 1.825 (Bet365) :clap Cardiff 2.0 (Betfair) :clap Coventry 1.82 (Betfair) :clap Derby 1.88 (Betfair) :clap Leicester 1.8 (Sky) :cry Middlesboro 2.02 (Betdaq) :cry QPR 1.88 (Betfair) :cry Sheff Wed 1.9 (Betfair) :cry Watford 1.82 (Betfair) :clap Cheltenham 1.84 Ladbrokes :clap Staked: 130 points Profit: 46.15 points. __________________ Running Totals: Staked: 1140 points Wins: 67 (58.77%) Losses: 47 Profit: 138.03 Yield: 12.11% Closing Bank: 338.03

Hi Palace, I am still confused about your last weekend selction. They were extremly sucessful but not predictable comparing to the weeks before :unsure
Glory - as I explained on the previous page, I have been carrying out a fair amount of further research and re-evaluation. This lead me to believe I should alter some of my criteria. Time will tell whether I was correct to do so. :ok

Glory - as I explained on the previous page' date=' I have been carrying out a fair amount of further research and re-evaluation. This lead me to believe I should alter some of my criteria. Time will tell whether I was correct to do so. :ok[/quote'] Hi Palace, In this case sorry for bothering! Thought I was reading that in the Over-thread and was not connecting it to your under-system. I guess it was the xmas trouble that kicked my head off :( Keep on winning ... the last weekend was looking really tasty - even more winners in comparing to the small win/loss days before. The next weeks will show where the way is going to

Have you got any picks for today mate ?
They are very limited, Richard. This is because Paul has (so far) only managed to get his system operating for the Premiership. He is having someone look at it, and if he fixes it in time, I'll try and see if there are other selections. For the moment, there are just the two. I have quoted a bookie for each, but in both cases the same prices are available elsewhere. They are the matches at: Everton 1.96 (Canbet) Wolves 1.95 (Bet365)

Re: My Unders System The two matches on Monday ended with 1 win and one loss. I'll add them in when I calculate the stats after the weekend's matches. With the FA Cup this weekend, there are few selections in the league - just two as it turns out. Both selections are best at Betfair, and the odds quoted assume 5% commission deducted. They are the matches at: Bournemouth 1.94 Grimsby 1.85 :hope everyone

Re: My Unders System Update of the results of the four predictions over the past few days: Everton 1.96 (Canbet) :clap Wolves 1.95 (Bet365) :@ Bournemouth 1.94 :clap Grimsby 1.85 :clap So only that late Man C goal at Wolves prevented the clean sweep. Staked: 40 points Profit: 17.5 points. __________________ Running Totals: Staked: 1180 points Wins: 70 (59.32%) Losses: 48 Profit: 155.53 Yield: 13.18% Closing Bank: 355.53

Re: My Unders System Hi Palaceman, long time lurker here and yesterday I read this thread and decided to put a small bet on your last two picks. Happy days! This is the first time ive gone with other peoples picks or systems on here as I usually take it all in and make my own. Just wanted to say thanks for sharing and keep em coming :clap

Hi Palaceman, long time lurker here and yesterday I read this thread and decided to put a small bet on your last two picks. Happy days! This is the first time ive gone with other peoples picks or systems on here as I usually take it all in and make my own. Just wanted to say thanks for sharing and keep em coming :clap
:welcome to my little thread Jono. Nothing wrong with being a lurker and selecting your bets. But if you want to follow my suggestions, and you make a profit, that's great - after all, that's what I hoped would happen when I started the thread. Just bear in mind, as I said in the very first post, this is not a get rich quick system. There will be losing weeks as well as winning ones. But it's designed in such a way that, over a course of time, it should make a steady profit for those who stick with it. Those who follow it in some weeks and not others might be unlucky and choose the wrong (i.e. the losing) weeks to invest. :ok

Re: My Unders System I'm not sure how many of these 6 selections will survive the weather. Please note the Man City match is not until Monday. Selections are the matches at the following venues: Arsenal 2.2 Stan James Wigan 1.8 Sky Cardiff 1.89 Canbet Coventry 1.8 Bet365 Derby 1.94 Ladbroke Man City 2.06 Ladbroke :hope to everyone