My Unders System

Re: My Unders System Most of the selections tend to come from Leagues 1 and 2, but most of those teams are involved in FA Cup matches tomorrow. As a result only two selections have been identified. Palace v Watford 1.8 (Sky) Macclesfield v Grimsby 1.93 (Betfair) :hope Good luck everyone.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: My Unders System Thanks guys. And apologies for the late update - I've barely been home since Friday, and had little access to a computer. As you say, there was a fractional loss. This was caused by Darren Ambrose's fantastic third goal for Crystal Palace. Do I regret him scoring? Nah, I was leaping up and down in my seat in celebration at Selhurst Park. Perhaps I shouldn't include Palace matches in future because of the potential conflict of interest! Staked: 20 points Loss: 0.7 points. __________________ Running Totals: Staked: 750 points Wins: 43 (57.33%) Losses: 32 Profit: 63.78 Yield: 8.50% Closing Bank: 263.78

Re: My Unders System

Lucky you were missing the midweek ^^ Or did you do it on purpose?
I was barely around so didn't have the time. I noted there were very few unders though. In fact, there have been much fewer all season. Football has gone goal mad! It's a wonder I'm showing a profit at all with all the attacking going on :(

Just found this, interesting stuff, if you're gonna keep this going I'll definately be following, and will probably get in on some of the action for small stakes myself glgl :hope
Hi valuepunter. Nice to see you on the thread. Yep, I'll be putting up some selections later today

Re: My Unders System There are 8 selections this weekend. As I've said before, I worry when there's an even number because it almost invariably requires a win % of greater than the average to make a profit. In this case we'll probably need 5 (62.5%) out of the 8. I say "probably" because it so happens we have 3 big prices this weekend, and if all 3 came up along with any one other, it would result in a small profit. Incidentally, someone asked a while back whether there were great differences between bookies in pricing the matches. Well there certainly were with some of these - particularly the match at Tranmere, where Boyle Sports were well above the average. Anyway, the selections are the matches at: Wolves 1.8 (Bet 365) Scunthorpe 1.91 (Canbet) Colchester 2.05 (Bet365) Exeter 2.05 (Bet365) MK Dons 1.87 (Bet Chronicle) Tranmere 1.80 (Boyle Sports) Crewe 2.15 (Bet Chronicle) Grimsby 1.84 (Ladbrokes) Good luck everyone :hope

Re: My Unders System Thanks guys. Yes, a very good weekend. Not only did we get 6 out of 8, but also they included all three of the big prices. Wolves 1.8 (Bet 365) :@ Scunthorpe 1.91 (Canbet) :clap Colchester 2.05 (Bet365) :clap Exeter 2.05 (Bet365) :clap MK Dons 1.87 (Bet Chronicle) :@ Tranmere 1.80 (Boyle Sports) :clap Crewe 2.15 (Bet Chronicle) :clap Grimsby 1.84 (Ladbrokes) :clap Staked: 80 points Profit: 38 points. __________________ Running Totals: Staked: 830 points Wins: 49 (59.04%) Losses: 34 Profit: 101.78 Yield: 12.26% Closing Bank: 301.78 So we pass 100 points profit, which I consider quite a milestone, and worthy of a quick :drums

Top work Palaceman....and some really juicy prices too. The best part of your system is it's consistancy. I would definately choose consistancy over big gains and equally big losses any day. Keep up the great work.:clap Dave
Thanks Dave. That's very kind of you. And I agree with what you say about consitency. I've noticed the odd thread on here where the thread starter seems to be trying to achieve too much too soon. Let's just hope we can keep it up. Nothing is certain in gambling ;)

Thanks Dave. That's very kind of you. And I agree with what you say about consitency. I've noticed the odd thread on here where the thread starter seems to be trying to achieve too much too soon. Let's just hope we can keep it up. Nothing is certain in gambling ;)
Some might say your certain to loose your dosh but I have a feeling they would be barking up the wrong tree where your concerned.:lol Dave

Re: My Unders System Thanks Dave. I guess you could say that was the cherry on top of the icing on the cake for the last few days. I was surprised how generous were the odds. Staked: 10 points Profit: 10 points. __________________ Running Totals: Staked: 840 points Wins: 50 (59.52%) Losses: 34 Profit: 111.78 Yield: 13.31% Closing Bank: 311.78

Re: My Unders System Hi Palaceman, I've never been taken into the whole idea of systems because most usually have flaws which will eventually leave you with empty pockets but i've followed your thread for quite a few weeks now and would love to be apart of it after seeing the consistency in this despite modest returns and from time to time small losses. I hope to hear from you before the weekends fixtures! Since you are a Palace fan , I have a tip which may seem a bit obvious so I do apologise. Darren Ambrose has scored in every one of Crystal Palace’s last 8 games except the eagles 3-0 home loss to Doncaster Rovers. Could well be a good score anytime bet! Good Luck Palaceman and all the good people of PL:dude