The Olympics

you know what they say - perfect preperation prevents poor performance (or summert like that) So, I was wondering if anyone has any tips for the forthcoming olympic games. I know that not many bookies have odds for individual events at the moment, but I thought it would be useful to get tips now before people are 'brainwashed' by the bookies odds. In my opinion it is eaiser to indentify value when you make your selections, THEN look at the odds.

Kim Collins I'm on Kim Collins at 10's with Ladbrokes - they have over reacted on the yank trails last week - yeah the americans ran fast but Kim Collins is quality and consistant - with no one running well last year I'm surprised by Mo Greene running so quick - hopefully they all peaked too early. We shall see I guess. :ok

The Olympics Just had a look at Collins, has a seasons best of 10.21 That will be nowhere near quick enough. Darren Campbell has certainly matched that this year (in the same race) and he is 100/1 at ladbrokes! Also Collins' PB is only 9.98, Similar to Mark Lewis Francis who's also 100/1 I fear the Yanks may clean up this year

Guest Joe Mavis

Olympics Okay let the games begin............. Have been doing a little research and reading a few papers regarding a couple of events in the olympics was wondering if anyone has any input on my selections and other events. The events involved are the decathalon and lightweight boxing. Men's Decathalon: From what i hear there are only two men who can win this event and they are Tom Papas and Roman Sebrbe. I have no odds at the moment so if anyone knows any price's please let us know. Lightweight Boxing:Mario Kidman,I hear this young guy is @#%$ hot and a very very good chance to take home the gold medal.Also no prices available to me at the minute. joe mavis

The Olympics ok how do you like this, The mens 400 is between wariner and francique isn't it? back em both at betfair for a profit of 50% Also thinking of laying El Gerrouj (no carry on style jokes please), i think his days of domination are over. finally, maybe that oriental fella could upset hot favourite Allen Johnson in the 110 hurdles (not so sure on this one though)