** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Uefa Champions League 15/16 September

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Uefa Champions League 15/16 September

Sorry Ladbrokes.com if I win ill put me reasons, Bordeux is a serious outfit this year they are flying high gourcuff zidane comparisons. only danger for me is sebastion giovinco. I will be making cover my ass bets.
you mean Bordeux will win?:beer

Re: Uefa Champions League 15/16 September besiktas v man utd match is priced at 6/5 for over 45 points in the cards market. Paul scholes should start the match as he is suspended for the manchester derby on sunday and will probably pick up a card even after his sending off at spurs. Although scholesy is one of my favourite players he will never learn. Add this to the fact that the players may get caught up in what is sure to be a very hostile atmosphere, another factor is besiktas having a point to prove to their home fans after there 3-0 gubbing to galatasaray and may come flying out the traps. All this with the potential of rooney throwing his toys out the pram if things arent going well point the finger at a tremendous value bet:cheers

Haha "ratface" never did anything in big games? That's funny - he scored two goals at the Emirates last season in the Champs League Semi Final, one of which was from at least 35 yards, and scored against Chelsea in the Champs League Final 07/08. You may dislike the guy - fair enough, most people do - but to deny his talent is beyond stupid. United will miss him in away games in Europe 'cause he bailed us out a few times on the road. Good luck!
Exactly you proved my point. In two big games out of say 30 or 40 in his United career ratface payed well. One vs a Arsenal team that gave up after two minutes and for 45 minutes vs Chelsea who then woke up and he again did what he does which is hide in big games. Only time he really bailed you out was that wonderstrike vs Porto, as you could see its simply not wise to give players like that any space from 35 yards with a shot like that, maybe you could also say vs roma with the header but Roma were poor that game. I am in no way saying he's a crap player, one of the top 20/10 players in the world right now. Scored a shitload of goals (over 100) for united especially in his later years, good header of the ball and good free kicks but people seem to think he's better than Maradona! He's not the best in the world and United won't miss him. Better players (cantona) have left United and yet they have got stronger. As you can see by the way the brushed aside a strong spurs side (last season with ratface they had problems beating spurs away and could only get a draw)

Re: Uefa Champions League 15/16 September Tonight could be difficult in the CL. Sure, there are some perceived "bankers" which may or may not come in. None of these bankers has much value, I think. In fact, I would bet: X2 Bordeaux: Juventus is too short. Bordeau are the French Champions. Juventus were 3rd last year in Italy. Both teams are off to a good start in their leagues. Juventus has a few important missing players. I think punters may be spooked by Bordeaux's poor history in Italy, which I think is immaterial. I think we might get a 1-1 or 1-2 result X2 CSSKA Moscow: Wolfsburg has started poorly with 3 consecutive defeats. Where is confidence going to come from? I wonder. Yes, Wolfsburg will recover, but this is a big match against a team that is 3rd in a league that is 20 matches into the season. I can't see Wolfsburg winning tonight and they be fortunate to avoid defeat. We may see a 1-2 or 2-2 score. 1 Marseille: Marseille is in good shape and playing at home. Milan is in bad shape and playing away. Milan couldn't defeat Livorno on the weekend...I don't see them doing very well in Marseille. Milan may keep it tight, but I believe Marseille will prevail with a 1-0 score at least.

Re: Uefa Champions League 15/16 September Yeah, had a look at the Chelsea line-ups and gonna leave this alone. Looking at Porto's front three reminded me of the torrid night they gave me last season at Man U :) Will go with my acca, and a fun 10p one for a return of three hundred and something pounds :tongue2 GL, ya'll.

I'm not really sure how you've put Dynamo Kiev in there as they're in the Champions League every year and are a tough side to play' date=' particularly in Ukraine.[/quote'] Well, I don't know how many people thought they'd have an easy time of things in a group with Arsenal, Porto and Fenerbahce.

Re: Uefa Champions League 15/16 September Only bet for today: Chelsea - Fc Porto over 2,5 goals @ 2,05 188bet only short: Both teams with good starts in their leagues, Chelsea especially with fantastic start with 5 wins in 5 EPL matches, the Blues are in fantastic form. But in this match Blues suffer from some important missings like Joe Cole,Yuri Zhirkov, Paulo Ferreira, Deco & Alex, Jose Bosingwa and on-form striker Didier Drogba arer suspended. Fc Porto Ferreira will field strongest team, no player is injured or suspended. Especially Falcao & hulk will vitalize Porto's game. I can't see any reason why we shouldn't see a wide open match tonight, Blues will still have advantage in front of home crowd, but Porto recently showed in CL , they can be very dangerous when they get spaceand I am sure, this will be one of those exciting CL matches :ok GL @all :)