** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

£20 Bank Builder | *144 bets then BUST!!!!*

Sheerluck Holmes

This is a bit of fun that will (hopefully) last until June next year, where I will start with £20 and withdraw (hopefully) £1000 (as if!) to use for my wedding, which wil make the mrs happy and enable me to get very, very drunk!!! Basically using low odds to slowly and steadily build the bank! 400 or so bets will see it around the £1000 mark and this is the ultimate aim!!! No doubt if I ever anywhere near that I will bottle it and withdraw, but we'll see! Anyway, the first step ..... !!!

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: £20 Bank Builder Good Luck on it mate.I have same bitter-sweet problem as you have.I should make some wedding money before she kicks my ass and pisses on me.But i dont have time to June like you have.Anyway i am around here.I hope it will work! I am in that Bank Builder mate :ok Good Luck to both of us (on bets and on defending flying kicks from hidden monsters in beauties) :loon:loon:loon :hope:hope:hope

Re: £20 Bank Builder

Good Luck on it mate.I have same bitter-sweet problem as you have.I should make some wedding money before she kicks my ass and pisses on me.But i dont have time to June like you have.Anyway i am around here.I hope it will work! I am in that Bank Builder mate :ok Good Luck to both of us (on bets and on defending flying kicks from hidden monsters in beauties) :loon:loon:loon :hope:hope:hope
:lol Haha, cheers mate! And good luck for your wedding!!!! :ok

BetDateSportPickB/LOddsStkLiabilityLia as % of bankResWin?ReturnP/L ACBankOverall P/L
129-AugFooballBolton to beat Liverpool 2-0Lay60.00£0.33£19.4795.82-3WIN£0.33£0.31£20.31£0.31
BetDateSportPickB/LOddsStkLiabilityLia as % of bank
229-AugFooballArsenal to beat Man United 3-0Lay65.00£0.31£19.8497.7

Re: £20 Bank Builder man! i sense that it will take a life time :sad beside that i didnt understand the system while there writes "beating 3-0 bla bla" ...sorry i am goddamn newbie of that style!May you explain it? Thanks in advance mate!:ok

man! i sense that it will take a life time :sad beside that i didnt understand the system while there writes "beating 3-0 bla bla" ...sorry i am goddamn newbie of that style!May you explain it? Thanks in advance mate!:ok
:lol Yeah, I hope it lasts until 1st June next year! Hence the long odds and low stakes. I'm not quite sure what you mean about not undestanding it but basically I am laying a correct score, so I am hoping that it doesn't happen. So tonight, any result other than Olomouc beating Sparta Prague 3-0 will see this bet a winner and see me pocket £0.27p!!!

:lol Yeah, I hope it lasts until 1st June next year! Hence the long odds and low stakes. I'm not quite sure what you mean about not undestanding it but basically I am laying a correct score, so I am hoping that it doesn't happen. So tonight, any result other than Olomouc beating Sparta Prague 3-0 will see this bet a winner and see me pocket £0.27p!!!
Okay :ok I got it now.Score laying ! :ok Lost my brain since i decided to marry :lol