** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

£20 Bank Builder | *144 bets then BUST!!!!*

Sheerluck Holmes

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: £20 [9 Month] Bank Builder

OK. When do they pay you your returns on your lay of correct score also? Cas I just laid Lecce 0-2 Frosinone and Lecce have scored.
Unfortunately, it's at the end of a game. If you are laying 0-0's you can get an immediate return by laying no goal next goal, but for correct scores, think you have to wait til 90 mins are up. :(

Hi Ebor great going so far. An old question I know but how are you getting your lay stakes so low. When I try it says the minimum stake is £2. Good luck with the wedding by the way. :ok Cheers Giz :nana
Try reading the thread.
To be fair, I don't think it's mentioned on this thread . . . (I could be wrong though!) Explanaton here: http://www.ehow.com/how_5148764_lay-betfair-less-minimum-bet.html

Re: £20 [9 Month] Bank Builder How come when I place these bets that my Betfair balance doesn't reduce? Does yours? Mine just stays the same most of the time! Also if you want to stake 50p you put 2.5 ... but how about if you want to stake say £1.22? 2.121 don't work, so as far as I can see you can only go up 99p. Probably missing something obvious. And lastly is there any calculator online that I can use to work out the liaiblity for various stakes? Because say if I plan to stake 50p but then after seeing the liaibility, plan to decrease the stake by 15p ... it would take a lot of tampering about! Because then I would have to see if the liaibility for 35p is ok with me, it kind of takes long. Is there any way of avoiding this long process? Ta.

How come when I place these bets that my Betfair balance doesn't reduce? Does yours? Mine just stays the same most of the time!
Yep, it should reduce, are you refreshing the balance? Is the bet being matched?
Also if you want to stake 50p you put 2.5 ... but how about if you want to stake say £1.22? 2.121 don't work, so as far as I can see you can only go up 99p. Probably missing something obvious.
Say if you want to place £1.22 on a 80.00 shot. So you place a lay for £2 with a price of (for example) 1.10. Click place bet/confirm and you then have one unmatched bet. You then go back in and adjust the amount of the bet to £3.22. Click bet/confirm again and the bet now splits up into 2: £1.22 and £2.00. Delete the £2 one and then when you click through you just have the one £1.22 bet at 1.10. So now all you've got to do is change the odds of 1.10 to something that will get matched. i.e. 80.00. Click bet/confirm and voila! How come when I place these bets that my Betfair balance doesn't reduce? Does yours? Mine just stays the same most of the time! Also if you want to stake 50p you put 2.5 ... but how about if you want to stake say £1.22? 2.121 don't work, so as far as I can see you can only go up 99p. Probably missing something obvious.
And lastly is there any calculator online that I can use to work out the liaiblity for various stakes? Because say if I plan to stake 50p but then after seeing the liaibility, plan to decrease the stake by 15p ... it would take a lot of tampering about! Because then I would have to see if the liaibility for 35p is ok with me, it kind of takes long. Is there any way of avoiding this long process?
Not sure on this mate, I just use my spreadsheet. I put the bet down as a loser and just do trial and error. :ok