Betfair Challenge - Team Roses

avongirl

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Roses hi oobs.....up to you mate but im ok tonight. omaha aint my forte but neither is he at the moment. Happy to play tonight and let you get stuck into a he game, im happy either waay but tbh feel a bit sorry for you in this spot and know you are a damn strong holdem player, so taking all into account best if i play omaha tonight - but in the end your call:ok

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Roses

hi oobs.....up to you mate but im ok tonight. omaha aint my forte but neither is he at the moment. Happy to play tonight and let you get stuck into a he game' date=' im happy either waay but tbh feel a bit sorry for you in this spot and know you are a damn strong holdem player, so taking all into account best if i play omaha tonight - but in the end your call:ok[/quote'] hmmmmmmmm :rollin decisions, decisions..................... I will play tonight, cos u r good enuff 2 with he :notworthy

if it's ok I'll do Monday' date=' or Saturday[/quote'] Monday for you then Runa :ok At least that will keep the perfect harmony in the Godfrey household ;) So BBK . Sat or Sun Matey ? I will have the other :ok Final push team roses, We are good, and we need to let the rest know it too .

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Roses sorry guys no final push from me:( got involved with a monster pot with massive draws but missed em all - sorry guys. I think thats my contribution over with for the month with zip all to show for it:$ though may be available if needed. Relying on you guys - dont let me down!!! GL team:ok:hope

sorry guys no final push from me:( got involved with a monster pot with massive draws but missed em all - sorry guys. I think thats my contribution over with for the month with zip all to show for it:$ though may be available if needed. Relying on you guys - dont let me down!!! GL team:ok:hope
UL SF :sad My $11 is looking quite safe :lol