Betfair Challenge - Team Roses

avongirl

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Roses come on lol, i did not watch the game, i looked at the john tabatai page for the result page 22 and it said Ooblio still playing then down the page it said finished 7th, so i thought that was it and untill our superstar skipper said differant, i knew no differant. Ok knock Ken you horrid lot lol :moon:moon :spank:spank :cry:cry:cry

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Roses That was the previous week's game he played. :lol I think GaF posts the in-running updates in the weekly game details thread now, and just the final team table in the original thread (and the boost adjusted result in the boost thread). Can't understand why you are getting so confused. :tongue2 :lol Good luck to our weekend players. :hope

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Roses

102 pts for yesterday' date=' sorry last night team. cash but should have been more, im gutted.:sad[/quote'] You did well Ken, and i think you read lou (thefish) right, when you called the allin with your ace. Lucky lou's turnaround, and your demise. :sad Donna's turn now, to bring home the bread and butter :hope

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Roses Been internetless all weekend. We had a cash? :D Well done Ken. :clap (was it $13.20? - just updating our team sheet) Early game Monday - is anyone around as back up in case BJ can't get on-line? Schedule for next week is same as usual I presume. I've only played the low buy in games so far so feel I should do one of the bigger ones. Can't do such an early start on a Sunday. Is it Weds the $11 one? 7pm's not great for me either but I should be able to work around to make it. Or, if we've abandoned Friday HU and going for the same tourney as last week, I should be OK for that instead.