Betfair Challenge - Team Roses

avongirl

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Roses

UL BJ. Just been out for meal' date=' so missed all action. We will get there :clap[/quote'] Ditto, except apparently a couple of hours later than you. :lol So, is it just me and Ken playing for points this week then. At least we have a couple of independent thinkers in the team. (or is it renegades) :lol

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Roses Sorry, gone in 29th. Completely card dead all tourney. Never had one pair, best hand I had was A10. Still managed to be around starting stack at first break but then couldn't get in a pot with the hands I was getting and finally put my last 1800 in on the button with A4 and the BB had QQ. :eyes

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Roses Thats fine with me Ooblio, think it will be good to swap things around, im ok for anything but the omaha, it really is not my game, i never play the game, so not really got much of an idea. Thanks for the good luck, hopefully the gods will be with us tonight, ill be trying my best anyhow, so yes fingers crossed, im feeling good anyhows. As i said before, thursday night is only night im not available.

Thats fine with me Ooblio, think it will be good to swap things around, im ok for anything but the omaha, it really is not my game, i never play the game, so not really got much of an idea. Thanks for the good luck, hopefully the gods will be with us tonight, ill be trying my best anyhow, so yes fingers crossed, im feeling good anyhows. As i said before, thursday night is only night im not available.
Think Avongirl mentioned something different next Thursday, but I dont mind Omaha, or 7 card, or 5card, Badugi etc, etc .So if no takers, then i dont mind playing :ok

Unlucky Donna, Those bad beaty things can be frustrating, im sure you will do really well in the future in the ladys tour, itll come. Just regd now.
I'm sure too. She said she felt very at ease,and confident.So just a matter of time. Only 2 Betfred Lpt's to go this year.London,and Spain. going to give both a miss wethinks .