Betfair Challenge - Team South

teaulc

Woodie: Tuesday 8th September: 20:00 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - 6 max - Standard Stacks with Standard Blinds Goater: Wednesday 9th September: 19:00 NLHE Freezeout - $10+$1 - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds Goater: Thursday 10th September: 21:00 Pot Limit Omaha Freezeout - $5+50c Adetrick (provisional): Friday 11th September: TBC(Between 20:00 and 21:00) Heads Up NLHE Tournament - $5+50c TQD: Saturday 12th September: 19:30 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds Teaulc: Sunday 13th September: 18:00 NLHE Freezeout - $20+$2 - Deep Starting Stack with Slow Blinds Teaulc: Monday 14th September: 18:35 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Regular Daily Tournament already in schedule ------------------------------------------------------------------- Woodie:Tuesday 15th September: 20:00 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - 6 max - Standard Stacks with Standard Blinds Wednesday 16th September: 19:00 NLHE Freezeout - $10+$1 - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds Thursday 17th September: 19:00 Pot Limit Omaha Freezeout - $5+50c TQD:Friday 18th September: 19:30 Heads Up NLHE Freezeout MTT - $5+50c Saturday 19th September: 19:30 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds Teaulc:Sunday 20th September: 18:00 NLHE Freezeout - $20+$2 - Deep Starting Stack with Slow Blinds Monday 21st September: 18:35 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Regular Daily Tournament already in schedule Funds spent individually: Billy the Punter - $5.50,$5.50 Goater - $11,$5.50,$11,$5.50 TQD - $5.50,$5.50 Adetrick - $5.50,$5.50 Teaulc - $22,$22,$5.50 Woodie - $5.50 Team Members : teaulc(Teaulc) Adetrick(PLAdetrick) TQD(jq205) Billy the Punter (Harold Boom) goater14(goater14) Woodie(HU4ROLLZ)

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team South Not fussed fella! I'm free pretty much most nights (apart from occasionally Friday and Saturday!). I'm good with 4 people if everyone else is but would happily welcome one or two more aboard if others felt it necessary due to availability and whatnot :)

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team South As said, I'm pretty flexible minus the odd Friday and Saturday! I'm free pretty much all other evenings :) I have got some holiday booked though from the evening of the 26th until the morning of the 31st (only just thought about this right now, bugger). Only thing this will mess up a bit is my attempt at maximizing the super bonus boost? I can however grind the hell out of Tuesday, Wednesday morning and the following Monday afternoon/evening which I'm more than happy to do! Assuming we are going to try and max out this bonus boost (?) Is it worth us bashing out some numbers as to how the best way to achieve this would be? I'm guessing it will relate to what stakes people play and what volume they play? I could be barking up the wrong tree completely with regards to how this super-dooper-mega-bonus-boost works but I think I understand it 90% :P Finally, if you're up for it Al, I think you'd be a star captain!

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team South okay guys,looks like this old fish is gonna be your star kapitan :dude:dude .with regards to next weeks play i can only play Tuesday night due to family commitments but with 6 of us in the team,i dont see that as a problem.Also as i am playing in the Paradise Series of Poker 3 day event next weekend it may be down to you guys to cover me for that week. no news yet as to what we will be playing. with regards to the boost,i am still trying to get my head round that bit,but if i read it right,it is something we should strive for. not sure if we all have to do this or leave it to 1 or 2 of us that are happy to it for the team. let me know your thoughts. still need a couple of you to put down your preferred nights,so hopefully by Monday we will all know who is playing when. what do you want to do about all the money we are going to win? :beer:beer i will update post 1 all the relevant bits and pieces like that.

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team South

with regards to the boost,i am still trying to get my head round that bit,
Feel free to hit me with any questions on anything that isnt clear :ok To max out your boost, you must (collectively as a team, but if 1 player gets all the points, that's fine) get at least 2000 Betfair Points between 25th and 31st August, and then 1000 Betfair Points for each of the next 4 weeks. If you want a safety net/opportunity for a points holiday later on, then you can get upto 3000 Betfair Points over this first week.

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team South So basically, to hit the 3000 Betfair points needed for the full bonus boost, as a team of 6 it equates to ~500 points per person. If I remember rightly, 1 point = ~10c in rake? So a $5+.50 tourney creates 5 BF points? So to hit ~500 you'd have to play 100 games at this level over the week. Obviously, if you play higher stakes it means less games are needed and if you play cash it'll be completly different :tongue2 I've mentioned that I'm going to be away from Weds evening to Mon morning so can only play Tues, Weds (morning) and Mon (evening). Obviously I will be grinding the hell out of Tuesday but without these extras days I don't think I will be able to hit the full 400-500 points needed per person? Al's also said he will be away for some of the week. Is this going to cause a problemo for us with regards to hitting the total? As GaF said, we need to hit at least 2000 points next week to be able to max out the boost over the whole comp ;)

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team South By my maths, a $5+50c tourney equates to about 6 Betfair Points ($0.50 = £0.30). For a 6 player team to play $5+50c STTs to get to the targets I think they would need to play something in the region of: 4 STTs per player per day for the team to get to 1000 Points in a week 8 STTs per player per day for the team to get to 2000 Points in a week 12 STTs per player per day for the team to get to 3000 Points in a week If you are playing $10+$1 games, then you need 2, 4 and 6 games per player per day If you are playing $2.50+25c games, then you need to play 8, 16 and 24 games per player per day

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team South

Provisionally, the schedule for Week 1 will be: Tuesday 1st September: 20:00 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - 6 max - Standard Stacks with Standard Blinds Wednesday 2nd September: 19:00 NLHE Freezeout - $10+$1 - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds Thursday 3rd September: 21:00 Pot Limit Omaha Freezeout - $5+50c Friday 4th September: TBC(Between 20:00 and 21:00) Heads Up NLHE Tournament - $5+50c Saturday 5th September: 19:30 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds Sunday 6th September: 18:00 NLHE Freezeout - $20+$2 - Deep Starting Stack with Slow Blinds Monday 7th September: 18:35 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Regular Daily Tournament already in schedule
Anyone fancy anything in particular? When is everyone available that week? As a preference I wouldn't mind playing the HU tourney as I primarily play play HUSNGs anyway :tongue2 I also suck/can't really play PLO so I'll rule myself out of that one! I'm happy to play more than one day if needed but I feel there may be some 'equit' players to tackle all these NLHE MTTs! Also, using the info GaF posted above, can everyone maybe guesstimate how many BF points they think they might be above to earn next week? Just so we can get a rough idea of a total? Let the games begin! :rollin

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team South Probably play the cash tables at 12-25 for the bonus boost, though wedding anniversary Monday and wifes birthday Tuesday so will be struggling those 2 days may be able to squeeze an odd hour in though;). As for the tourney schedule better count me out of the omaha:$ apart from that any day is fine apart from Saturday and maybe Fridays.