Betfair Challenge - Team South

teaulc

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team South

very unlucky to run your AK into Aces last night Goater,especially on the bubble. just wanna wish Woodie all the best in tonights game,hopefully will have a looksie later to see how your doing :ok does anyone wanna put their name down for Mondays game?
Don,t think i could of got away from it, damaged done a few hands earlier when i played a hand really bad which cost me half my stack. don,t mind playing Monday unless someone else wants to, noticed woodie has,nt yet regged tonight so will register myself just in case, wont last long in omaha though:lol

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team South

Top effort tonight mate. Even if you didn't cash, for someone who claims they can't play omaha you did a damn good job! Also, cheers for being the team rep at such short notice :ok
thanks, enjoyed the game pity I could,nt cash though second final table so getting close:hope. Good luck tonight will have a look later if i,m about:ok

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team South as no-one else has come forward to play Mondays,that will fall to Goater,again. good luck mate. the schedule looks to be pretty much the same next week,now next weekend could be awkward, who is at the PL meet up at DTD? and who is available to play if needed?

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team South I'm busy early next week... I think. Will be flat hunting in London at some point! Therefore can't put myself down in advance for mon/tues/weds. I will know more towards the time though so will update later on. If it turns out I get it all done on Monday I could well be free for the rest of the week :) I will defo be available towards the end of the week to cover those at the PL DTD meetup though and I'm willing to play whatever, although I warn you omaha isn't my strong point! GL tonight Adetrick!:hope